Mercury Opposite Pluto In Action

Huty16173190

The media flow is its usual Mercury Retrograde what the fuqery but with a Virgo twist. And, how brilliantly Mercury Opposite Pluto was Louise Bourgeois!?

The Lena Dunham-Odell Beckham Jr Met Gala fracas was and is super weird. I could see those thoughts (of hers) being aired with a close friend, but they seemed too idiosyncratic, irrational, and off point to air more broadly than that. I don’t think anyone “owes” you their attention. This is what i am always telling my teen daughter when skeevy guys act like she has to enter into dialogue with them automatically or she is somehow impolite. It applies to everyone.

Beckham Jr is a 23 yr Scorpio football player probably out of HIS natural habitat at the Met Gala – why wouldn’t he be on his phone? Or looking out for A-List “names” on his radar? E.g., Beyonce et al.  Dunham has Mercury opposite Pluto – it can give you a big hotline into your generation (as the success of Girls shows, obviously) but also make you a walking trigger for various issues. I love how he (so far) hasn’t said a word on all this. Class.

Some People Go Right To The Crux Of The Matter – Hello, Mercury-Pluto

The artist Louise Bourgeois (who died recently at nearly 100 still hard at work planning her next exhibition) was an Haute Version of Mercury opposite Pluto. This quote from her nails it:

Some people go right to the crux of the matter–they are brutal, and sometimes wrong in the consequences, but right in their motivations. They go to the heart of the matter and it gives them a kick, it gives them the feeling, not that they can overcome it but that they can understand it. They can tear it apart and put it back together again, which gives them the feeling that they can understand.
— Louise Bourgeois

And then there was the stairway snub or Mercury Retro cock-up to President Obama at the G20 with the reasonably predictable retort from Trump that he would have turned around and stormed out, teenager at a crap party style.

On the local news level, it is a blur of weird and then this – one of my pet health/government grudge flashpoints – proven!   Talc also in the media.

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.03.14 AM

The inspirational work of the “solitary Mason bees” who make these fantastic nests out of flower petals. We need to somehow connect with these geniuses.

tumblr_mnl6glu5Fa1qzjljbo1_540

This artistry, style, and focus is the best way to get through an Eclipse Season/Saturn-Neptune square finale with Mercury Retro in Virgo. Make that your center while the Vortex of Weird swirls around your calm, only slightly anal-obsessive, task flow.

And, of course, don’t forget that it is a brilliant time to cast spells and do divination.

Miquel Carbonell

Image: Slim Aarons – Boulder Reign

Image 2: Miguel Carbonell

, ,

bosslady
bosslady
September 10, 2016 12:29 pm

My experience of merc retro in Virgo: no soap AT ALL in my apartment rental for the week. NYC is way hotter than usual this time of year. And I stink!!! Literally. Going too buy soap right now.

aquahair
aquahair
September 7, 2016 3:08 am

Asc virgo at 9 degrees, moon in Scorpio . Since last week I have really been CRANKY just at the same time that my work has gone international and making some money to pay off a mountain of debt. I feel on one level things are finally paying off on another level I just want to rip the necks of those around me

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
September 8, 2016 2:45 pm
Reply to  aquahair

Hey Astro twin : ) am Virgo Asc 4* (+Sun/Pluto/SN conj) and a Moon (conj Neptune) in Scorpio and feeling the feels!

sphinx
sphinx
September 6, 2016 3:30 pm

As to hand sanitizer – I bought a box of small spray bottles and I regularly make a solution myself. Usually about 70% vodka, 30% water and either lavender or peppermint oil.
Great when you have sticky kids and if you gross out over tables, handrails, toilet doors (as I do). At home I spray light switches and door handles, I also use it for cleaning phones and screens and over pillows. Vodka is the best! You could use ethanol but it is the same price and not edible so not as safe.

dizzarina
dizzarina
September 6, 2016 5:18 pm
Reply to  sphinx

I love this idea! As a bartender, vodka is always the go-to disinfectant.

September 6, 2016 5:39 pm
Reply to  sphinx

This is so great! It reminds me of Thieves Oil (I think that’s what it’s called). It was all I used last winter/flu season, worked a treat, smelled fab, moisturizing even.

Any kind of vodka?

September 6, 2016 6:54 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

the strongest and cheapest one ! save the grey goose for the cocktails hehe

September 6, 2016 6:53 pm
Reply to  sphinx

plus if it’s been a rough day you could always take a swig of the sanitiser 😀

Catherine
Catherine
September 6, 2016 7:33 pm
Reply to  Sam

hand sanitiser has ben banned in mental health wards for just this reason, Pi…ex alcoholics drink it! My friend is a consultant and told me tis

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 6, 2016 12:34 pm

Legal. Jupiter/mercury transitting first house . Saturn t third, neptune sn, 6. Ascendant 18 virgo, but eclipse on part of fortune. Was in no way out situation Tha I started two months ago. Signed contact on 1st. He ditched on the second, the company “voided” it. He’s using high magic. Nonsense. I’m being grown and reasonable with the technological know how of a four year old. Calling lawyers. It’s so funny, I know this will all be over by october. But it is like “the most grand mutable cross during mercury retrograde and eclipse season” I could have concocted. Kudos… Read more »

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 6, 2016 12:34 pm
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

Frodo.

September 6, 2016 12:29 pm

What about the main ingredient in hand sanitizer, Paranoia?

September 6, 2016 2:28 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Pah hahahaha. You know that’s too true. I’ve never ever used the stuff. I’ve always figured I’ve got an immune system. I’m lasting pretty well so far.

September 6, 2016 2:50 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

My partner’s job, is in part, dealing with toxic-arse chemicals and they got it through work as a professional update thing.

I guess the costs far outweigh the benefits of use. Thinking of all those little kids with fussy parents who insist they wash their hand properly with antibacterial soap. Always erred on the side of caution with stuff like this.

He’s been doing lots of reading about the nasty shit that’s in fire fighting foam (and also in Teflon). Urgh. I kill Teflon – like its my superpower. I guess that turns out to be a good thing!

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
September 6, 2016 9:39 am

I’m happily out-of-the-loop.
Why was this even an issue? She made a comment pointed out he was rude (IHO), then apologized. Faux drama created. No need to even make the news.
I’ve been recording in the studio and I’m happily disconnected from pop-culture reality.
So far this Mercury Retrograde is going smoothly. Stay hyper-focused, cut out all distractions and dramas esp ones that don’t concern me. Applying a Zen approach to life. De-cluttering, selling lots of stuff. Life is good!

September 6, 2016 10:44 am
Reply to  Scorpio_Rising

I read the article and my main take away was the nebulous, almost listless, writing style. Dunno either of the dudes.

Phillipines Prez is more of a story.
“He/She who throws mud loses ground”

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
September 6, 2016 4:50 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I somehow missed that news story too. I just went back to read it. Snub? or no snub?
Mercury in Retrograde is having a heyday messing with people.

Reikology
Reikology
September 6, 2016 9:21 am

I am so happy somebody captured the weirdness of the Lena Dunham stuff lol. This whole week, i’ve been in awe that this was even an issue.. but never considered the mercury retrograde aspect..

September 6, 2016 8:16 am

HELP I don’t understand : ( I went to tarot to ask “How do I bust this guy out of my head once and for all” – that thing going since 12 months now that i’m up and down all over the place but trying to be super wu wei if you love something set it free , the experience was like soul-acupuncture etc then CUPS everywhere. king, knight, ace, page, 10 cups, sun, plus temperance (3rd house) and some ‘incoming’ wands thrown in oracle is cagey and/or being (appropriately) random I ching says plz chill omg let it gooooooooooo… Read more »

September 6, 2016 8:18 am
Reply to  Sam

i mean is the tarot just reflecting my own state of mind back at me? does tarot do that? should i just shut up and get on with my life etc.

September 6, 2016 8:19 am
Reply to  Sam

wheel of fortune in 7th house though, i often take to mean ‘s**t happens’ lol

September 6, 2016 8:23 am
Reply to  Sam

sorry this is so o/t but hey mercury i guess

LadyLuckLibra3
LadyLuckLibra3
September 6, 2016 5:40 pm
Reply to  Sam

I’m going through the same situation, on and off with a cancer since March. Get out of my head already. He is consuming my free time, only reprieve I have is while at work. I even dream about the SOB. haven’t spoken to him in a month but I know he’ll come crawling back like before once he gets over me being a twat to him on his bday. Yes I apologized but that wasn’t enough, he has to shun me until he’s no longer upset. I wont to be long gone when he does come back. That way I… Read more »

September 6, 2016 5:57 pm
Reply to  Sam

Maybe the Tarot + I Ching are trying to tell you he will soon become irrelevant because someone else is arriving on scene.

September 6, 2016 6:48 pm

thank you LV… yes I was wondering about this as a possibility as in ‘we interrupt this broadcast for a special announcement’ …
“how do i get X out of my head, you ask? by falling in love with someone else, of course” – says the tarot.

Catherine
Catherine
September 6, 2016 7:30 pm
Reply to  Sam

ts not over tip its over..some bit of war keeps you hooked in not understood? Do some ritual, releasing , cutting the ties that bind, prayer feather..shift the energy on the higher levels

September 7, 2016 4:14 am
Reply to  Catherine

I like the idea of the prayer feather. I might go with the transiting planets all exact selecting my natal planets to have a conversation with my higher selves about this one… And his, if they’re open to it.

September 6, 2016 6:49 am

I think the best moment so far for me was watching the Philippines Prez call Obama “a son of a bitch!” LOL Priceless.

But then, what about Freddie Mercury getting an asteroid named for him yesterday, on his 70th solar return?! It’s on the far-side of Mars. Awesomeness!

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 6, 2016 8:02 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Yes! I love this. I looked up my Freddy Mercury. Natally I have him conj my Leo ascendant, and am soon to have my Freddy Mercury return. Ha!

September 6, 2016 12:11 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

On your AC *fab*! I have him in Aquarius conjunct my Lilith, 12th house 😀

Skarab
Skarab
September 6, 2016 8:33 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Not only that, but it’s on his ……………Mercury – no shit. 1st House.
We wil rock you :-).

Skarab
Skarab
September 6, 2016 8:35 am
Reply to  Skarab

and currently on my Uranus – no wonder i just want to break free!

September 6, 2016 10:36 am
Reply to  Skarab

You must be having retro thoughts about him.

September 6, 2016 12:06 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Fuq I love that video.

September 6, 2016 12:05 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Ah synchronicity! Killer queen 😉

September 6, 2016 6:21 am

“…when skeevy guys act like she has to automatically enter into dialogue with them or she is somehow being impolite” UUUUUUGGHHHH! That little tidbit of wisdom holds so much resonance for me, I can’t even begin! Here is my perpetual dilemma as a Venus/Pluto girl – it’s something I’ve lived with since my teens: A guy wants something from me (information, a date, whatever), so what he does is offer something to me first (personal information, a gift, whathaveyou) to obligate me into feeling as if I must reciprocate. And let me tell you, as a Libra, this one is… Read more »

sphinx
sphinx
September 6, 2016 3:17 pm

Interesting! I am kind of transparent about my chart as I assume we are all reading each other all the time anyway.
What part of the person reading your chart makes you feel vulnerable?

sphinx
sphinx
September 6, 2016 3:18 pm
Reply to  sphinx

I mean apart from the creepy over interest!

September 6, 2016 5:30 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Everything – I’m a Pluto Rising w/ Pluto also aspecting my Sun & chart ruler… I distrust forced intimacy greatly, as it feels like a violation. Privacy is sacrosanct in my world. So let me share voluntarily, as I allow you do as your comfort level sees fit. I rarely ask someone for personal information and figure disclosure is solely at their own discretion – I do not harbor expectation. The moments where my curiosity gets the better of me (and I am nothing if not curious), I am never mal-intentioned and still completely respect a person’s right to keep… Read more »

dizzarina
dizzarina
September 6, 2016 5:42 pm

I feel the same… Scorpio moon in 4th, sextile Pluto.

Privacy and personal space are sacrosanct, yes. No personal questions, please.

One of the most disturbing things about moving out West after being a New Yorker is.. the hugs. Everyone wants a hug. I do not want a fuquing hug, unless I know and love you.

September 6, 2016 5:51 pm
Reply to  dizzarina

I understand – intentional or not, it comes across as a level of forced intimacy.

I like hugs. But only once I’m familiar enough with you and have determined that I definitely like you – I lead with a firm handshake as a general rule. I would never want someone to feel uncomfortable with a hug – I’d feel quite bad if they did!

dizzarina
dizzarina
September 6, 2016 6:29 pm

Out here it’s like, you’ve had one conversation and you end it with a hug. Ick.

I had a guy in my bar the other night, we had a decent convo because he was the only one in there, and at the end, he wanted a hug. If that wasn’t bad enough, he also wore too much cologne, so now my sweater smells like him. B L E C H

September 7, 2016 1:40 pm
Reply to  dizzarina

Yeah, no – that would not work for me! Not unless that first meeting was 8-10 hours long and we had some kind of crazy rapport going. Barring that, a handshake’ll do, thanks!

sphinx
sphinx
September 6, 2016 10:57 pm

Perhaps also it’s kind of blithe, naive, or even arrogant to feel that the inner sun can shuck off the vilest of creeps, certainly I have had lessons in that regard. I can be impulsive and trusting and that is a tendency I cage when working as I am very keenly aware of being responsible for my clients.
But I guess I feel in terms of astrology that our natural self is beyond a chart’s telling, that it has no power over me that others could utilise.

September 6, 2016 11:26 pm
Reply to  sphinx

I feel so much of myself is reflected in my chart. I only know two about myself. 1 is what my chart has revealed and 2 what my chart is yet to be revealed. I have very strong Moon, Neptune and Pluto tie-ups. (They are my ultra dominants along mit Uranus.)

I live n die on sensitivity, intuition and obsession. I do try to rein, and reign, it in but sometimes it just rains.

September 6, 2016 5:44 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Put it another way: You are an energy worker, yes?

Would you allow someone who had piss-poor boundaries or who pinged on your radar as being ethically unscrupulous do energy work on you? You know, someone who doesn’t abide by the old “Physician, heal thyself” creed?

Me? NFW – it would just seem an invitation to feel violated.

sphinx
sphinx
September 6, 2016 9:53 pm

Yes you are right – it is not my Leo Sun – Gem Rising way! My Scorp Moon governs my depth of feeling but not my boundaries so much.
The last reiki session I had the woman had absorbed so much of her client’s issues she was 75% fuggy. So I called in my higher self and requested she intervene so that only the woman’s highest energies interact with my energy field. This worked out fine I am happy to say, Spirit can work through anyone. But yes, it’s not worth the bother most times!

September 6, 2016 3:58 am

I took a bit step outside my comfort zone two weeks ago and started to do tarot readings outside of my small circle of friends. It was something I had been thinking about for a long time but was reluctant to put myself out there. And it happened by chance. The readings I have done since Mercury went retrograde have been incredibly powerful, as have the incoming messages. Told one client to look for ‘uncommon signs’ and she walked out into the dawn the next morning and five minutes later was confronted by two houses on fire a few streets… Read more »

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
September 6, 2016 4:26 am

you can practice on me!

September 6, 2016 4:44 am

Oooo – I would love to practice on you!! How do we make it happen?!

dizzarina
dizzarina
September 6, 2016 5:03 am

Me too!

And yes, the divination and meditation have been off the charts of late. I have a new deck of “oracle cards”- my first new deck since my 20s- and while they seemed cheesy at first, we have formed a repoire and they tell me amazing things.

September 6, 2016 12:22 pm

Do me!

Can you do it over the interwebs?

September 6, 2016 2:40 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Yes. We can totally do interwebz and my heart is feeling so much joy to be able to level up with the assistance of my sisters here.

Email tarot.com and we can get ourselves organised.

This makes my morning. Thank you.

September 6, 2016 3:46 pm

Thank YOU! I’ll be in touch 🙂

September 6, 2016 4:35 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Brilliant. You have no idea how much this makes my heart sing. Thank you.

September 6, 2016 2:42 pm

Year of the Phoenix and Dizzarina (and anyone else who would like to lend a hand in my level up!) email tarot.com.

And much appreciation for helping me out like this. I was reluctant to come in here and ask for help.

Catherine
Catherine
September 6, 2016 7:37 pm

as an ex professional tarot reader remember that exchange is important when you do a tarot reading SleeplessinBrisvegas it doesn’t have to be money (thought traditionally a silver coin) I used to ask for a donation sometimes and got lovely smudge, incense, blanket really useful stuff. And do lots of cleansing after readings- you don’t want to dream other ;people’s dreams eh!

September 7, 2016 4:37 am
Reply to  Catherine

There is definitely exchange here – I’m exchanging readings for the experience of getting to do them – exploring the capacity to do them via Skype etc. At the moment I’m doing 20 free ones to up level and then it will be for coin!

And yes. I’ve got the psychic hygiene happening. Is there a reason (you can talk about, why) you gave it up?

September 7, 2016 4:38 am
Reply to  Catherine

This is like my beta testing phase 🙂

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
September 8, 2016 1:41 pm

Hey can’t wait!!!

September 6, 2016 2:33 am

Re the POTUS diplomatic faux pas. I think this was an orchestrated ‘misunderstanding’ by the Chinese heirachy. It is inexcusable that such a snub should happen given that the Chinese are famed for attention to detail in diplomatic matters. Other East Asian and SE Asian countries are not happy with China. China has just complained about Australia’s protections regarding foreign investment with po-faced arrogance considering how much harder it is for Australian businessess to invest in China. There is a saying in motor racing, “Nothing beats cubic inches”. This applies to China as they have the biggest clout. This is… Read more »

Pandora
Pandora
September 6, 2016 2:21 am

In the meantime, they’ve found Philae – little space lander size of a washing machine lost on a comet somewhere in 2014!

Ha ha, she powered down when it all went wrong back then and she got stuck, and then powered up and tweeted “how long have I been asleep?”

Mercury retro delivers. There is hope for awakening through the chaos for us all, I guess.

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
September 6, 2016 4:23 am
Reply to  Pandora

How cool is that! The scientists were so chuffed!

Annica
Annica
September 6, 2016 2:07 am

I have been saying this triclosan thing since 2008. The worst part is i used to work for a co-op that sold soaps containing it for outdoor use. They kept selling it because you know….no large authoritarian thing told them not to. Under certain conditions triclosan can turn into dioxin when in the presence of sunlight. I am bloody vindicated!

Methinky
Methinky
September 6, 2016 12:36 am

I found my Exact Astro Twin today. We literally have the same chart, right down to moon sign and exact node degrees, so born about 12 hours apart (a day apart) and in different towns, but close enough to have exact same placements. This person is quite well known now so I only knew her birthday after I googled her after seeing her on TV and wondering what she had been up to – we knew each other back in the school days. We haven’t crossed paths since our 20s when she used to hang out in the bar I… Read more »

September 6, 2016 1:36 am
Reply to  Methinky

You are famous to me.
Does she look like you despite opposite Ascendants?

Methinky
Methinky
September 6, 2016 8:33 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Ha! All those tenth house vibes….

We could be cousins maybe? My rising is toro and I’m a bit rounder in the face, she is more angular. does this sound like the opposite Scorp? That Pluto thing must have been at work, she has had big life challenges whereas I have been pretty lucky with things.

September 6, 2016 10:50 am
Reply to  Methinky

She’d be more of peircing look in her eyes. Toro Asc eyes would be rounder n soft / steady focus. Is she shorter than you?

Methinky
Methinky
September 6, 2016 4:44 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Yes, Spot on about the eyes, and she is unusual looking but magnetic and beautiful. I am very tall and was very skinny and gamine until toro rising got me a few years ago! If I knew then yada yada hahaha I still have the sparkle in the eyes and that’s the main thing in my well read book 🙂

Annica
Annica
September 6, 2016 2:13 am
Reply to  Methinky

You should ask her questions. I bet she is a secret PIAB! I have been dying to meet my astro twins, even somewhat close to my chart to see if i can figure out anything about my life through theirs. So a sort of astro twin of mine is a semi-famous swimmer back in the day. And reading his bio, i could see he had medals in his career during the same years i had accolades in mine. Then a huge change upin his career when i upped and changed mine. If only he was famous enough to have love… Read more »

Methinky
Methinky
September 6, 2016 8:37 am
Reply to  Annica

I am going to send out vibes that we somehow cross paths so I can find out things without imposing on someone….. I don’t like to do that. Hey maybe you’ll bump into your swimmer one day?

September 6, 2016 12:08 am

I saw the Lena Dunham thing go down on instagram a bit. Checked out about 70 of the 1000+ comments and thought oh god whatever this is ugly.

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
September 6, 2016 12:03 am

I have retrograde mercury conjunct fomalhaut 6th opposite jupiter 12th conjunct ascendant. My dreams were part of my employment; it was for design – art visions.

Also I fell for someone whose natal pluto was conjunct my jupiter 12th…so their pluto was opposite my mercury. Experiences seemed deep, vast, mysterious…His natal scorpio neptune was conjunct my ceres, juno…and his late degrees scorpio jupiter was conjunct my neptune 3rd house…

The mason bees flower nest are beautifully delicate and fragile. Thank you x

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
September 6, 2016 12:04 am
Reply to  aquasunrise

I have seen Louise Bourgois’ art; I have her catalogue from this show decades ago…it was haunting…erotic and poignant.

Ampersand
Ampersand
September 5, 2016 11:52 pm

YES re skeevy guys and teenage girls. I am trying to tell my niece just this, I was raised to be “nice” to people who were clearly abusive and it almost got me raped by a stranger at college when I was 19 because politeness trumped protecting myself. It absolutely does apply to everyone.

Those bee nests, wowee.

September 6, 2016 12:06 am
Reply to  Ampersand

Yep Fuq niceness. Agree on the creep factor. Teach your girls how to tell a guy – or anyone – to fuq right off. Best lesson I ever taught myself LOL.

September 6, 2016 4:05 am
Reply to  Sam

Yep. I have never been backwards in coming forwards with ‘fuck off’. My female friends in my 20’s were aghast at my lack of politeness. Especially when we were in nightclubs. I would always ask guys to vacate ‘my space’ nicely – once. And they never moved on. So I would be more pointed with it. I am at that stage of life where I am claiming ‘fuck off’ again. I no longer want to do stuff that shits me, or makes (or assumes) me a martyr, wants me to be aplogetic or does not fit with my core value… Read more »

Catfish moon
Catfish moon
September 5, 2016 11:20 pm

Have not had a drop of alcohol(only drink one brand of one kind) in days. I even have a whole bottle stashed. Seems like such a meager feat to be so proud, but I am. If I do not have my specific kind, I do not drink much except a little wine sometimes. For me to not drink at all with a bottle here is good. I have not opened it. Just want to lose weight, get healthier, and maintain control. I love my rum though. Moon and Venus in 12th. Moon trine Neptune in 4th. Been working like a… Read more »

Ampersand
Ampersand
September 5, 2016 11:54 pm
Reply to  Catfish moon

That is no “meagre feat” that is huge.

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
September 6, 2016 12:37 am
Reply to  Catfish moon

Congrats!

Annica
Annica
September 6, 2016 2:15 am
Reply to  Catfish moon

So much awesome! You go! Quitting booze can be hard for peeps.

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
September 5, 2016 10:50 pm

This post prompted me to to re-read my Monthly Sun/Moon horoscope (Taurus-Pisces). Ridiculously on-point (especially Pisces – just wow). I’m coasting along having deeply profound insights into 25+ years of decisions and how those decisions led me to now and the reality of certain aspects of my life. 6 of Cups energy galore. I wish I had a genuinely spiritually attuned friend I could speak to about such things. I’ll just continue speaking to Spirit. I mean, this is where all the insight is channeled from anyway. High Priestess vibes indeed – the messages are so profound but I don’t… Read more »

September 6, 2016 3:52 am
Reply to  The Venus Fly

Wish we lived in the same city!!

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
September 6, 2016 4:36 am

Muah!

September 6, 2016 4:46 am
Reply to  The Venus Fly

Make me so so grateful for my soul sister in woo and our weekly get togethers. I think I would have gone mad during my awakening. Or given up/given in to doubt.

dizzarina
dizzarina
September 6, 2016 4:55 am
Reply to  The Venus Fly

That makes sense- High Priestess is all about the veil and what lies beyond… and this Saturn-Neptune square is Saturn lifting the veil on Neptune. No lightning, just awareness.

Electro
Electro
September 5, 2016 7:42 pm

Those flower nests are mega cool. My printer just died after flashing some bizarro message, do I have to wait until merc direct to get a new one? I want to in order to be on the safe side but omg, really?

True story – I dropped my phone right before the last merc retro and it went total bats, I couldn’t push the middle of the screen and it would open the wrong apps but I waited to get it fixed. Right when I was in the clear, I dropped it again and it was fixed. No more problems.

embarkons7
embarkons7
September 5, 2016 7:49 pm
Reply to  Electro

Ugh. The hard drive on my laptop failed and I’m now trying to turn around an essay revision on my netbook while the laptop undergoes some weird long reboots and repairs restart process . . . .

Annica
Annica
September 6, 2016 2:20 am
Reply to  Electro

I would still get another but be prepared for it to act up the next time mercury goes rx. That is what happened to my phone. But if you can borrow a printer until mercury goes direct then buy one. Next best, buy a used printer. I feel like used items fall under the re-cycle category which should be mercury rx proof.

September 6, 2016 3:51 am
Reply to  Electro

My old printer – a pot plant in my office fell on it during Mercury Rx. Bam. Not more working printer. So I make do. Next Mercury Rx, same pot plants falls on it and voila, printer works and kept on working for another five years.

I totally hear you.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
September 6, 2016 4:51 pm

I wonder what Mercury is trying to you? lol!

Electro
Electro
September 6, 2016 7:38 pm

Ours broke when hubs was printing a car rental agreement that I was super angry about (long story). That better not happen again, I’d rather just go buy a new printer.

September 6, 2016 3:39 pm
Reply to  Electro

Electro, I read a news article today & thought of you: cops raided an Amish party in a field in Ohio (that was anticipated to draw 1k Amish from OH, IN & PA); arrested 70-some for underage. It’s Rumspringa! 😀

Electro
Electro
September 6, 2016 7:36 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

I wonder if my farm hottie was on the list!

Janey
Janey
September 5, 2016 7:18 pm

A family of four cats have moved in under our house. Two kittens and mum and dad. I think this is significant somehow?

Janey
Janey
September 5, 2016 7:17 pm

I had yet another dream with Mystic. We were witches flying around, but I didn’t know I was a witch until I looke at you and we both lit up. It was a powerful dream. Are you still taking that stuff, Mystic?

September 5, 2016 7:01 pm

OH my wow, it has indeed been retro bats! Some folks seem to be thriving and others struggling.

I am loving it!

Methinky
Methinky
September 6, 2016 12:19 am

Me too! Thriving!

It sure is whacky but I like it. Am super mutable and merc on midheaven in fish, also, virgo moon. I feel like I’m rocking it.