Hillary Clinton’s Athene

Athene 330 BCE copy

In a presidential candidate debate with Pluto having just turned Direct and given extra oomph by Mercury,  the Gemini, Leo Rising Donald Trump did not do well. He’s got Mars in Leo rising and it came off as super-brash, bombastic and not thought out.  He got Scorped by the well-prepped and poised Triple Scorpio Clinton.  She also has Mars in Leo but hers is conjunct Pluto, the so-called “higher octave” of Mars.

Hillary Clinton has several birth times floating about – depending on which one is correct, she could be Scorpio Rising, Cancer Rising or Gemini Rising. I am going with the latter. It means that the debate yesterday saw her favored by Mercury – her ruler – in league with Pluto – her patron planet as a Triple Scorpio.

And leaving aside the politics of it all, the Gemini Rising chart gives her a prominent Athene. It’s at 29 Aquarius and if the Gemini Rising chart is apt, Clinton has Athene near her midheaven and in trine to her Gemini Ascendant.  This fits. Athene (the actual asteroid is called Pallas but i prefer Athene, for resonance) is female power within the system, as opposed to outsider Lilith. Pallas-Athene is urbanity, she is a goddess of cities, civilization, preparation and tactics.

The Gemini Rising chart also gives Hillary Clinton Uranus Rising, which would be stimulated by Uranus in Aries AND Saturn in Sagittarius coming up. Purely off her astral, she would be reigning, more Uranian and potentially restructuring her one on one relationships in an innovative fashion.  She could also be – in power – more radical than she is given credit for currently. I was always pro the multiple Virgo Bernie Sanders – Sun, Neptune, Midheaven, North Node in Virgo – a man who could clean up ANY mess. But if Hillary could go the full Uranian, as in totally futuristic and inventive.

Tangents: Imagine if there was not only the first female president of the USA but the first divorcee one? If he does not win, could Trump score a lead role in a reality television show themed around Elon Musk’s ‘life on Mars’ mission?

astro_2atw_01_hillary_clinton.8689.23258

, ,

September 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Well yeah, a triple scorp is gonna be as strategic as heck imo.

sphinx
sphinx
September 28, 2016 6:51 am

Hillary strikes me as a Cancer Rising with her crab like eyes wandering in different directions. It might also give a watery grand trine with that deceptive Pisces Moon and murky Mercury in Scorpio. Very at ease with shades of grey, dark grey and black. But certainly her glib manner could be Geminian; it’s amazing how well lawyers can turn a phrase to suit their audience. Hillary made it so students can never go bankrupt, so they will always carry their student debt or in the event of their death their relatives can, yet she is so strong on education.… Read more »

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
September 28, 2016 6:58 am
Reply to  sphinx

Sphinx, I was thinking the same exact thing “cancer”. I see cancers as very soft, less attention getting but intelligent.

September 28, 2016 7:23 am
Reply to  sphinx

Lol yes! Your sarcasm is so on point, Sphinx 😉 love it.

Agreed. There was much Trump didn’t work. I don’t know if he missed it because he can’t control his emotions/be psychologically strategic, or if it was deliberate: probably on all those points you mentioned, Trump is guilty too & Clinton would have pounced, for sure. She was (is?) running that show lol

fishgirl
fishgirl
September 28, 2016 7:47 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

I think it was more just cos he’s an idiot.

September 28, 2016 8:59 am
Reply to  fishgirl

Lol def not out of the realm of possibility.

Noticed how nobody mentioned shady activity & investigation of private, nonprofit foundations? Guilty, both of them: they cancel each other out in so many ways lol! They suck.

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
September 28, 2016 8:19 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

[[putting my arms up to fight the tomatoes being thrown at me]].

I’m a Trump fan. We need money… End of story.

But, seriously, what are your opinions about her health? She looked fantastic. Wearing bright red for power. It was a good color for her. But the medical concern earlier this month has everyone questions in what the flip is going on.

September 28, 2016 9:26 am
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

Trump & corporate moguls like him ought to pay their taxes: that would be a good place to start getting that cash we need. But I’m not going to lob any tomatoes at You, VE! Saving my energy for real reform work & focusing on the issues, not attacking my neighbors 😉 x Yeah I thought Clinton looked great too! I had my doubts going in lol but then there she was in her power suit, all bright-eyed & bushy-tailed, looking more than up for the job. Ah the magic of makeup & modern pharmaceuticals lol! I hear ppl talking… Read more »

sphinx
sphinx
September 28, 2016 5:24 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

There was some Uni Prof who stated she was clearly suffering from vascular dementia in his view. I think she is on some magic drugs and has a mike in her ear which is why she speaks so slowly – she is listening and waiting.
But she still could barely handle three steps.
Interesting about your flare-up synchronicity! Now I can only wish Hillary well if your fate is is aligned with hers – darnit!

September 28, 2016 6:05 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Aww thanks 🙂 xx But Hillary’s on her own: wish away! Lol

sphinx
sphinx
September 28, 2016 9:41 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Not sure that Trump wasn’t trying to be strategic by playing reserved, in any case it was a big fail.

But I am amazed that so many people listen to Hellary’s well enunciated lies and ignore her impossibly shady behaviour over the last years!

How Athene hasn’t seen fit to manifest and cast her into a prison cell is my astrological quandary!!

September 28, 2016 10:35 am
Reply to  sphinx

I hear that! Where *is* the justice?! Maybe we’ll see it some day, maybe not, but surely she cannot escape Cosmic Law– can she? Haha no. No way.

Skarab
Skarab
September 28, 2016 8:21 am
Reply to  sphinx

It’s funny coz when i saw the 2 of them last night, Trump reminded me of a giant lobster & she of a psycho crab. So you might be onto something here. All this has actually led me to believe that we are living close to the end game of the alien invasion. Or even that the beings from the Hollow Earth Theory have taken over. I like the latter theory, because who better than extremophile crustaceans – most likely evolved from the Palaeozoic era, could have survived & adapted in both the interior worlds of the hollow earth and… Read more »

Skarab
Skarab
September 28, 2016 9:04 am
Reply to  Skarab

Hypno – hypno-terrorism – damnit.

sphinx
sphinx
September 28, 2016 5:15 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Like this term, I am keeping that in my mental library.

sphinx
sphinx
September 28, 2016 9:32 am
Reply to  Skarab

Your theory is absolutely as rock solid as any I have found to explain this situation. If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.
Hillary reminds of that Meryl/Goldie movie Death Becomes Her. I feel like she could have tripped down the steps & get up with her front on backwards, not realise and still have the psycho-smile in place.

Skarab
Skarab
September 28, 2016 11:07 am
Reply to  sphinx

LOL! Yes, she’s one scary person. And Trump … i can’t even go there because i find it hard to believe he exists – much less be in the running for the prez of the free world.

*If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.* has never been made more obvious than in this freak show.

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
September 28, 2016 12:59 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Walking Dead Government series on Channel Mars. Lol!

September 28, 2016 5:17 am

Damn look at all of those squares! I haven’t seen a lot of charts, but that looks like a crazy amount of squares to me. Clinton missed a couple of opportunities during the debate, but overall she was in fine Scorpio form (like she was throughout the 11 hr Benghazi grilling). That Scorp Mercury-square Leo Pluto-Mars has got to give her the edge (for better or worse) in all matters re stamina & focus. I’m a Berner till I die, but twas def a relief to see Clinton clearly outperform Trump at the debate. Hillary will never divorce Bill because… Read more »

September 28, 2016 12:32 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

agreed. I hoped for Bernie, but America isn’t there yet…it’s still a corporate run country.
I prefer diplomatic and calm Clinton over narcissistic, ego driven Trump. I do not want a President who calls women Miss Piggy, dogs, slobs fat. He is classless and uneducated thug.

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
September 28, 2016 4:11 am

All I can say is: Hillary “looked” very respectable, held her ground and did her best. The debate was horrible.

Why do we need debates? We know how they are, we know what they can do but yet we have to hear them throw sand at each other. The discussion between the two was pathetic.

Why can’t we find a republican and a democrat who can have a reasonable discussion about world issues. Who are good R/D teams that can communicate well?

We are in trouble….. end of story!

Mm
Mm
September 28, 2016 12:34 am

Hey mystic, have you thought about doing Bruce Springsteen’s chart? Yesterday he said he was going against trump and Clinton?

September 28, 2016 3:07 am
Reply to  Mm

I know he sang the song, but was he … you know .. born in the USA ?
Cause that’s important apparently

September 28, 2016 4:26 pm

I used to sing “Born in East SA”

Annica
Annica
September 28, 2016 4:41 am
Reply to  Mm

Yes i was just reading about him recently talking about how he destroyec his marriage.

September 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Reply to  Annica

His marriage to Patti is till going? Since ’91 l think.
My fave Libran musician and 2nd fave overall.

baristagem
baristagem
September 28, 2016 12:08 am

Go Hillary!
I love her more after reading her memoir – Hard Choices. I know, I don’t live in the States. But while I’m having opinions, I was never a fan of Bernie. I can’t say much on Trump, I think he speaks for himself…

fishgirl
fishgirl
September 28, 2016 7:44 am
Reply to  baristagem

sure does…. “Isis…The ISIS…” when stumped

September 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Unfortunately the Swans will beat the Dogs. I also feel Cronulla will wait yet another year.

baristagem
baristagem
September 28, 2016 12:03 am
Reply to  Jokerman

I hope the Swans win. But the Sharks WAITING ANOTHER YEAR!?! Haven’t they racked up enough? I fear Gallen signing on for another year means they can’t win this year and yes, perhaps they may have to wait…

September 28, 2016 12:46 am
Reply to  baristagem

I barack for the Sharks. Swans, l am sick off.

September 28, 2016 12:03 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Jeez, PF. We listen to your relationship issues, in great depth. Don’t diss the peeps who are interested in world events with this kind of piss-it’s-all-crap-kind-of-missive. It’s low crab.
Would you like to say WTF you are actually trying to say?

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
September 28, 2016 12:15 am
Reply to  Pandora

I do NOT say this with snark (I promise Mystic – please don’t ban me!!!) but Pandora when it comes to world politics, issues of race etc just do not indulge Aussie guys one iota. I have lost count of the men out here who hem and haw about everything like they are scholars but know very little about anything outside of their neighborhood. Essentially, they have more in common with the Trump than not – the world revolves their limited world view. I have 30+ years of experience and Australian men are not as worldly or as interesting (and… Read more »

September 28, 2016 12:45 am
Reply to  The Venus Fly

I think your generalisations are unfair and inaccurate.

September 28, 2016 12:47 am
Reply to  Sam

I should have prefaced this with “I’m sorry that your experiences with Australian men are so unsatisfying. But, ” and then the other bit.

September 28, 2016 3:05 am
Reply to  Sam

Never attribute to malice, that which can be reasonably explained by stupidity.

Spider Robinson

September 28, 2016 12:48 am

Thanks Mystic for saying far more gracefully what I was trying to say….

September 28, 2016 1:13 am

It is more my crazy (Uranity yadda yadda) way of sayn that l don’t trust Hilary. Like l don’t rate Shorten (left politics, Aust) and l consider myself to the left of centre in Wedtern polity. And l rate Trump way less. HRC is a stooge for Corporate US. I am very politically aware. l could give cogent and accurate dissertations on the OECD, China and Russia. As well as some of the so-called developing nations. I do have a keen interest in politics. But these two leave me cold. There is no Bernie or Obama or Kerry type @… Read more »

September 28, 2016 1:38 am
Reply to  Jokerman

So why not just say that? ie. You don’t trust Hillary? As it was, it looked like a dis to Mystic and the whole post (as in yawn, let’s talk about football).

September 28, 2016 2:03 am
Reply to  Pandora

It was not a dis to MM. No intention in that way of thinkn. Tho now you mention it l can see how that can be misconstrued that way.

If you don’t like that obsession, l have others.

As l’ve intimated b4, l love a laff. I believe the abstract reason for this site is da astro.

Just to set you straight l am as much Virgo, Aqua and Scorp as l am Cancer.

September 28, 2016 2:03 am
Reply to  Pandora

Calm down FFS. Yes, most Australians see the whole thing as some type of insane circus, is that ok ?

marsbar
marsbar
September 28, 2016 11:00 am

LOL! Many Americans including myself also see it as an insane circus. If we didn’t laugh, we’d cry.

September 28, 2016 12:29 pm

I also view it as an insane circus I live here in The States and it’s driving me crazy.

Methinky
Methinky
October 2, 2016 4:16 am
Reply to  Jokerman

PF!!!! 180 degrees on both!!

Dogs win was truly amazing, and sharks winning their first after so long in the league gives me both hope and fear being a Freo supporter.

Now to see if we can check out the Luke Beveridge Astro……

October 2, 2016 4:37 am
Reply to  Methinky

I thought win fr 7th..not on. 62 years. Been around since 1877. Now they can use a beach. Because we all know that you have gotta swim …….between the flags. Bevo a bit of a champ…appears Earth to me.

My Sharks…oh my. After all that time…1st flag after 49 years. Rogers dad (passed on) & son, Peachey, ET, Campbell must all be happy.

Great synchro between AFL & NRL:
Old battlers beating the brash usurpers

Methinky
Methinky
October 2, 2016 11:13 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Yes – love that sychro also

Beveridge is Leo Sun Conj Lilith, Moon conj Saturn in Toro and Merc conj Pluto in Virgo

October 3, 2016 12:03 am
Reply to  Methinky

The Toro / Virgo comes through strongly. Esp that Moon Cj Saturn; he is a fatherly mentor who is emotionally supportive to his players and he encourages responsibility. He is an admirable personality.

October 2, 2016 4:41 am
Reply to  Methinky

And you a Freo Neo? You needed a Croweater to make you great.
I am Crows and Redlegs (SA) & Falcons (WA).

Methinky
Methinky
October 2, 2016 11:06 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I am ignoring all of this except support for Falcons 🙂

October 3, 2016 12:04 am
Reply to  Methinky

You know our common enemy is The Big V.

marsbar
marsbar
September 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Ugh..dislike both candidates…. Jill stein even if she doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell.

September 27, 2016 9:46 pm

This whole thing only makes sense if Trump has established himself as Republican candidate to make sure Hilary wins. This along with the fact that both sides know that the way the voting population is organized we may never see a republican president again and that any Republican candidate was bound to lose. The real zinger here is not the presidency it’s the senate vote in 2 years. That’s the seat of power the republicans have controlled to stymie Obama. Apparently Trump has done such a good job in splitting the republicans that the senate may be claimed by the… Read more »

September 27, 2016 10:02 pm

Oh, bs Dave. Dems more likely to get control of senate if Trump gets in, and they see he has been talking through his hat economically all along.
And what, precisely, would you fear about her being the most powerful person in the world that you didn’t fear when it was Bush?

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
September 28, 2016 12:10 am

What Pandora said ^^^

September 28, 2016 3:27 am
Reply to  Pandora

Trump won’t get in, never had a chance and he knew that. So did every other republican. That was the vacuum that Trump saw and he grabbed it. The republicans just wanted a low key loss and to maintain the status quo. That is retain the senate and control the game. Trumps shocking display means that the status quo will most likely be shaken, watch Clinton now lean to the right for the next 2 years and attempt control of the senate by claiming the votes of disenchanted republicans. If she succeeds then she can do her thing. If not… Read more »

marsbar
marsbar
September 28, 2016 11:10 am

There are fringe conspiracy theories out there that totally match what you say about Trump establishing himself as Republican to cockblock Republicans from taking presidency. You know there are plenty of photos of the Clintons and Trump partying together. Their friendship goes way back. But it goes even further than that. Some people are saying that there is a possibility of a double-double cross even. That once Hilary “wins” she will step down due to illness or some other negative event and it is really a ploy yo get Biden into the seat. Hardly anybody likes Biden, not even his… Read more »

September 28, 2016 12:25 pm

Not sure Trump’s ego would allow it, but if so well, played…well, played. A true performer.

dizzarina
dizzarina
September 28, 2016 7:11 pm

My mother shared this theory with me two Christmases ago, and you’re right, it’s the only way this whole fiasco makes sense.

tw:leo
tw:leo
September 27, 2016 9:43 pm

awesome hypothesis.

socialgraffiti
socialgraffiti
September 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Yeah, as an American it was honestly cringeworthy to watch. Donald Trump blubbered on about nothing, but came across as more obnoxious as usual. Maybe Mercury still in the shadow zone? I still feel lingering effects.

Sphinx Eyes
Sphinx Eyes
September 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Ooh, I’m so sure this is relevant to my own chart somehow, but have been away from astrology for awhile so I can’t quite put it all together. So as it happens, Hillary and I share the same birthday, only I was born in ’78. I’m also a multiple Scorp (Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Uranus!), Sag Rising. I looked up my Athene which is in Leo and conjunct my Virgo Moon, but my Lilith is also in Leo and square my Scorp Sun. Also Mystic, you say that Athene is also Pallas…but they’re listed under different numbers on astrodienst. It… Read more »

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
September 28, 2016 12:08 am
Reply to  Sphinx Eyes

lol @ the angry tangerine.

September 28, 2016 12:22 pm
Reply to  The Venus Fly

too funny love it “angry Tangerine”

September 28, 2016 12:12 pm
Reply to  Sphinx Eyes

poor Martians.

ScorpintheSky
ScorpintheSky
September 27, 2016 9:05 pm

I’m confused. Is she divorced? Or are you saying if she gets into power THEN gets divorced.

September 27, 2016 9:11 pm
Reply to  ScorpintheSky

I’m confused. Why is her marital status relevant?

September 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Personally, as Scorp rising, I smell another Scorp rising, with Mars Pluto in her Leo 10th, which she played to perfection while moon was in Leo during the debate. Gem rising? Nah: too much gravitas under fire, and too damn careful with her words (and lets not mention email servers) – watch how carefully she navigated and redirected that debate. And besides, Gem rising would give her a Pisces MC which is NOT how she chooses to present herself. Nup. Dignity all the way, and that’s Leo. And truth is, I think she loves the bastard: I think they love… Read more »

Alouetta
Alouetta
September 27, 2016 10:31 pm
Reply to  Pandora

I love these last 3 points and they make a convincing argument. I too am going for Scorp rising if only because my gem friends – while fabulous with words – wouldn’t be able to handle power like she does.

September 27, 2016 10:44 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

Personally, my guts said that Pluto direct – theoretically in her 3rd if we are right about the rising sign – would benefit her.
But then again, how many Trump supporters actually realise that Trump can’t deliver on what he is promising? Hopefully more, after he dodged the question.

fishgirl
fishgirl
September 28, 2016 7:22 am
Reply to  Pandora

I am gemini rising and i have to agree. Also – weird point but she is quite slow in her speech/movement compared to a gem rising. We always blur in pics, and snap replies without thinking.
Scorp would make more sense as an ascendant because then she’d have Leo in her descendant – classic Bill Clinton, too…
Hmmm

September 28, 2016 12:11 pm
Reply to  fishgirl

yep, Scorpio Rising sounds correct.

Lindsey
Lindsey
September 28, 2016 7:38 am
Reply to  Pandora

I agree, I think she’s Scorp rising. The secretive aspect of her is explained by her Sun in the 12th as well as her Rising sign in Scorpio (secrets) in the 1st. It puts her Mars and Pluto in the 9th which seems to make more sense to me in the long view than in her 3rd house.

ScorpintheSky
ScorpintheSky
September 28, 2016 3:13 am

Thanks for explaining Mystic. I was wondering if you had an inside track to a secret event. I agree it would be an extremely significant symbolic act if it happened in office. Precisely because she would be publically breaking tacit agreements we all know they have for (idealistically) personal motivations of freedom.

September 27, 2016 9:04 pm

She wiped the floor with him on virtually every metric during that debate.

September 27, 2016 9:07 pm
Reply to  Pandora

…and i say that as someone whose economics/politics put her closer to the saintly, but impractical Bernie.

September 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Yep, and whoever told him coke would help him (yep it is a narcissist type drug) forgot that the debate was 1.5 hours. Helped him in his narcissist fantasies (projection of gravitas etc) for the first 20 mins, although the net was all over the signs from the get go. Then it wore off, and it was showing.

Houdini
Houdini
September 28, 2016 1:15 am
Reply to  Pandora

Excellent explanation! Indeed, after about 20 minutes of selfie-worthy smirks and duck-faces, the magic potion wore off and his loss of composure and coherence was glaring and scary. How tragicomic that this person is running for president!… And Hillary, in contrast, seemed like a paragon of wisdom and poise, dealing with a crack-addicted adolescent. Her cool and elegant scorn of him was subtle but oh so Scorpionic.

September 28, 2016 1:35 am
Reply to  Houdini

I think it was Howard Dean – ex Governor of Vermont – and a physician by training – who called it out first on twitter.

Z
Z
September 28, 2016 4:21 pm
Reply to  Pandora

I didn’t know he was a doctor. I guess that makes his observations a little more valid.

September 28, 2016 12:07 pm
Reply to  Houdini

What is up with his weird smirks and duck faces? I read it as haughty arrogance egotism, sexism and contempt.
He literally creeps me the f**k out.

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
September 28, 2016 12:19 am
Reply to  Pandora

Yes she did. I don’t trust one politician on the planet (no one whose wage is paid on tax dollars should EVER judge others who live on governmental scraps – the hypocrisy makes me SCREAM!) but the woman IS qualified in the political arena. Her comments about LJ during the Obama campaign worked my last damn nerve (Hillary, if it wasn’t FOR black folks campaigning for their rights no white man in his right mind would have WILLINGLY “granted” select civil rights) but she does indeed wipe the floor – and her ass – with what did the poster below… Read more »

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
September 27, 2016 8:51 pm

I don’t like either candidate but she trumps the Donald by spades. The woman is politically literate and understands diplomacy – essential to navigate the circus of global politics.

September 28, 2016 12:05 pm
Reply to  The Venus Fly

agreed, she’s prepared for the job.

bull with sting in tail
bull with sting in tail
September 28, 2016 9:28 pm
Reply to  The Venus Fly

Sorry to bomb first comment, but what about this from our old mate Nostradamus, predicting a HRC win

“Near Aquarius Saturn is turned back,
The fire of Mars is put out in Aquarius,
Towards Aquilon (The Eagle – the U.S.) to the South, the great female,
Flora (Florida) is the gate that will hold.”

September 29, 2016 3:26 am

Hey you know who’s in FL working for HRC? Debbie Wasserman Schultz! Boom.