Full Moon Uranian Flashpoint

David Rice

A Full Moon in Capricorn always feels weighty and momentous. It’s also an opportunity to check in with your own personal time matrix and assess your feelings or strategies – are they current?  The Uranus involvement just makes your re-grounding and defrag process all the more innovative. Want to attain higher ground? Work with the gravity of the situation and the time-money-power conscious vibe of this Moon. Stay aware of your emotions around everything (the Sun in Cancer/Kataka) and use the whole deal to direct the Uranus in Aries pioneer focus. More in the Horoscopes, obviously.

Ondra Lysohorsky

Image: David Rice
Text: Ondra Lysohorzky

socialgraffiti
socialgraffiti
July 23, 2016 6:56 pm

I was experiencing a lot of hesitation over my decision to end a relationship with someone, but now I realize it’s for good. We unfollowed each other on instagram and everything. It’s sad, but I think that there was nothing more to it, the relationship was stagnating. I wish him the best.

Jokerman
Jokerman
July 21, 2016 6:22 pm

Full moon issues have just slowly seeped into my awareness. Mainly of a financial nature in that they need cauterisations.

It took a long time for this one to come thru; esp being so Moon ruled.

Skarab
Skarab
July 21, 2016 3:40 am

The aptness of it all. During this Cap Full Moon with Uranian involvement, and the full moon ON my 3rd H Cap, I started reading Jung’s “The 7 Sermons to the Dead”. This is what he wrote in his youth – apparently channeling it in a state of heightened awareness over the course of 3 years. It’s considered to be the seed knowledge to all his posterior work. Jung had Aqua Saturn 1st H opp Uranus. At the time of channelling this info, Jupiter & Uranus were in his 1st H conjunct his Saturn. Jupe was also exactly opp his… Read more »

Skarab
Skarab
July 21, 2016 3:59 am
Reply to  Skarab

i meant Full Moon on my 3rd H Saturn in Cap

Skarab
Skarab
July 21, 2016 4:47 am
Reply to  Skarab

ok, got tangled up. Uranus is neither left nor right – it is the spark – usually entering via right brain, but put to “rational” use by the left brain.

I will now take my mashed brain to my pillow and shut up.

Skarab
Skarab
July 21, 2016 8:10 am
Reply to  Skarab

sweet dreams

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
July 21, 2016 11:55 am
Reply to  Skarab

Yasssss

July 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Actually I enjoyed that full moon. My little Cappy has the day off and he gathered his dive masks and suggested we go to the family’s beach house. So spent three hours driving to and fro, but it was beautiful there and he climbed a tree while I had coffee with my dear Saggitarian Uncle. The area is very beautiful but full of ghosts: aboriginal souls that still care for the land; abundant shipwrecks due to rips around the peninsula and general old house vibrations. Some of those unsettled early settlers came into my dreams unexpectedly last night. Dripping wet… Read more »

Gemricorn
Gemricorn
July 20, 2016 10:57 pm
Reply to  sphinx

That sounds so beautiful!

July 21, 2016 9:54 pm
Reply to  Gemricorn

Thank you! I had a power healing today that totally explained more on this very 8th House topic too.
Destiny comes in dripping, wet, annoyed spirit form amongst other manifestations it seems!!

Catcatcat
Catcatcat
July 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Mystic, any words for a natal Cap moon who just started having Uranus square it (yikes) til 2018??? Astro.com is scaring me calling it simply “Crazy”. Thank you. However, this little missive seems a BIT more positive regarding this alignment. (Though I have to look up and see if Uranus is in friendly aspect.) It reminded me of my own conundrum (or just great motivator?) I’ll be dealing with the next 2 yearsish. Since this fun square, I’ve had the most varied and weird set of maladies. Like, within the 3 weeks since it started. REALLY HOPING 2 years isn’t… Read more »

SleepfulInBrisvegas
SleepfulInBrisvegas
July 20, 2016 4:28 pm

I stopped sleeping (again). Thankfully last night with the moon passing it’s zenith I got a better night. I’ve been pulled in – huddled in – trying to rest and get myself well again. At the same time as getting The Boy back into school. Yesterday was a massive panic attack that wiped him out all day.

I’ve been lost in a survival computer game. Only just occurs to me, it’s not surprise. Slowly coming out of it all. Learning to go slow.

Cardinal Qween
Cardinal Qween
July 20, 2016 4:12 pm

Dea Dear fellow Caps, Cap AC here. Pluto-ing hard. Lost my “dream” job when Mars went retro in my MC. Thought it was the dream job but upon losing it starting to question if it was the dream at all. I spent the past 10 years trying to get my foot in the door and I’m not sure I’m willing to spend another 10 trying to make headway. Aside from quite intense family/health/friend issues coming to a head, this full moon (in my first house) made me realise how directionless I really feel right now. Just freefalling. I suppose for… Read more »

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
July 20, 2016 4:46 pm
Reply to  Cardinal Qween

I relate. Maybe you can use the circumstances to work out why this occurred? I had a good career, but company went insolvent; crooked people on board, too many drugs weird sex crap in the background (more than one fashion company, cocaine, orgies – I just avoided it did my own tasks, somehow stayed clean – multiple virgo stellium 1st)…but I was very sad it was pretty much not an option, after all the stress…) I changed career paths and am doing post grad studies (therapy) but its not my complete plan; just think maybe you will discover another dimension… Read more »

Gemricorn
Gemricorn
July 20, 2016 10:57 pm
Reply to  Cardinal Qween

Hi dreamyj ! Sorry to hear about the job. I’m also a Cap AC and as a Cap AC it means you (i think?) have Saturn in the 12th house right now which is amazing but not the easiest of transits. Reassessing who you are “What it’s all for” etc – being hard on yourself etc (even more than usual.) But you can get really clear on what’s important to you which makes moving forwards in the right way in the future so much better and fullproof long term. Saturn as ruler means the Saturn transits are always a huge… Read more »

July 20, 2016 4:12 pm

Um… I gave up coffee o_O I noticed how grumpy baristas and cafe staff are, not all of them just the one’s that I interact with, and I was so struck by it. Over a couple of weeks I just observed, not consciously at first and had conversations with baristas who said they were depressed and irritated cafe staff who were sick of their jobs all while they were sculling espressos. I’ve worked in hospitality for 16 years and I’ve always drank coffee. Monday morning came and I declined coffee. Kind of reminded me when i gave up smoking, just… Read more »

July 20, 2016 4:19 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Interestingly, my dreams have been the beneficiary of this, I didn’t think they could be any more lucid but I was wrong.

Electro
Electro
July 20, 2016 5:25 pm
Reply to  baristagem

I quit coffee too recently for different reasons. Just woke up and decided I was tired of the whole process of it all and not feeling really awake until I drank it. I wanted more of a “get up and go” type morning. Assumed it would be a weaning thing, but two days later… done.

July 20, 2016 6:58 pm
Reply to  baristagem

😯 ..whu? Ha ha, that is very mutable of you. Enjoy your newfound alkalinity!

Annica
Annica
July 20, 2016 7:26 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Oh my! Think of it this way…you’ll be able to use coffee as medicine now that you don’t drink it everyday.

July 20, 2016 7:34 pm
Reply to  baristagem

haha thanks for the love guys, I’m not alone right?! lol

I couldn’t have been more reliant on coffee as I’ve been recently. It was like that insight alone was enough for me to say I’m done…

July 20, 2016 7:41 pm
Reply to  baristagem

claimer: I’m never giving up wine

Gemricorn
Gemricorn
July 20, 2016 10:36 pm
Reply to  baristagem

I’m also no good with coffee and go through phases with it – but if I drink too much (more than one cup a day) – i actually get INSANELY tired, like sleep for a weekend tired.

I have much more energy in general without it….. yep… ok i should probably go back to decaf again.

July 21, 2016 3:35 pm
Reply to  Gemricorn

That’s what I’ve noticed too! There’s a natural continuity that I hadn’t felt before, it’s kind of fascinating. 🙂

July 21, 2016 2:28 am
Reply to  baristagem

I never understood the concept of giving up something like that. Omg coffee !! Never !!! 🙂
I may cut back, but never deny myself the pleasure.

July 21, 2016 3:36 pm

I said precisely the same thing a week ago davidl 😉

Electro
Electro
July 20, 2016 10:21 am

I went to the park to meet my friend for a full moon night hike, I got there first so I walked over to a bench to wait for her. I heard this really loud buzzing and I was afraid I was approaching an insect nest of some sort, but it wasn’t coming from the metal picnic bench or message board. Then I saw it. A drone buzzing overhead. I sat and watched it while taking in the sunset. So odd. I was concerned it would ruin our walk but it disappeared right before my friend showed up and didn’t… Read more »

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
July 20, 2016 9:59 am

So much ended and so much got processed into compost that there’s immense space, dark soil. A few weeds here and there. I’m lucky I get a chance to pull each out by hand. I know not many people have that kind of time.

The part of me that wants to complicate it and build some better shack and invite neighbors over to watch seedlings grow (they don’t have time)
and then gets mad at the neighbors if they use lawn treatments would have already thrown in the towel by now
If I hadn’t taken the leap.

Intense. Grateful.

Centaurus
Centaurus
July 21, 2016 5:11 am
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

I like this nono 🙂

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
July 21, 2016 9:28 am
Reply to  Centaurus

Thank you. It felt good.

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
July 20, 2016 6:12 am

On the Full Moon I got to be the bearer of good news & pull some crazy agile financial maneuvers. Fuqing exhausting tho. I watched the Moon set this a.m. with relief. Like turning off the lights at the end of a long, busy day.

So waning moon in Aquarius (my 12th): yes! Spending mine in an MRI tube wherein I’ll meditate & remagnetize. Energy marinade. All proceeds to charity.

July 21, 2016 1:32 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Funny, same here. Been calculating into the future for my parents and our family, doing sums, working out the family inheritance etc. Good news today, my efforts so far have won support from all the olds of the family. Next step the siblings… Waiting on phone calls now. A family business is in the offing.

My Capricorn stuff is all in the 8th House – other people’s money/inheritance. Could NOT be more appropriate.

July 21, 2016 2:23 am
Reply to  sphinx

This is what we had to do also. All the elements of our extended family got to a point where we realized that unless we all worked together on a financial plan for all of us we would be always struggling. That was 15 years ago for us and it’s worked for all of us. Now that it’s all sorted we have been able to go back to our petty grievances and have open argument without finances being an issue. Good luck .. It takes years, you’re on the right track.

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
July 21, 2016 5:03 am
Reply to  sphinx

Hey sphinx, my boy is an 8th house Cap too! My financial acrobatics equate to his 8th biz, of course. I never considered how my money stuff, as a parent, translates to his 8th experience as a child… until now! So thanks for the insight thru your story 🙂

Well done, garnering your elders’ approval!! From an 8th h perspective, their support = leverage to get the stragglers on board 😉 You’re on your way!

July 21, 2016 9:53 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Thank you David and Ankhi! Lol, “Now that it’s all sorted we have been able to go back to our petty grievances”, wah, I die. At least I have something realistic to look forward to then!!! Wow Ankh!! I totally didn’t get this till you said it either, my transit $ stuff being my kid’s 8th! And my eldest has the Sun and Venus there, quite potent (in Cancer). ALSO, I think there is strong reverberation going on with this Moon and Pluto in Capricorn. Any Capricorn 8th Housers MUST be experiencing heightened responsibility in this area for this long… Read more »

Centaurus
Centaurus
July 20, 2016 5:37 am

As a Cap Moon native I’m not sure the full moon was really the intensity pour moi when Lilith is square Venus and the Sun is square Uranus and the Moon would have squared Uranus as well.. and then there’s natal Jupiter square Jupiter/Chiron.. that’s a 3, 6, 11 rumble.. roger that. Today had an edge that translated to low tolerance for others but high output for office feng shui, organising creative space and clearing space.

July 21, 2016 2:16 am
Reply to  Centaurus

If only I could clear my space. I’m envious. Living with 3 teenagers which often now becomes 5 or 6 and a partner who is currently using the living area as an art studio I try and keep the space clear but it’s an endless futile task. So I’ve become a bit like the family dog. Living mainly in the backyard and coming in to sleep.
Woof.

Centaurus
Centaurus
July 21, 2016 4:09 am

Hehehehe… given up howling for a friendly woof. I’m sure you get lots of pats and lovin’ for tolerating the bunch 🙂 Teens just can’t help themselves and yep, they travel in packs.. big messy packs! Art needs to stay out so you can break flow and resume flow easily. I have ongoing banter with my carefree triple Saggi. He is well house trained but he can also leave a mess.. the kind of mess that I can come home and know where he’s been and what he’s done next and oh look he went there next lol. I’m a… Read more »

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
July 20, 2016 5:28 am

I saw it last night rising in the East; a large pearlescent globe set against a dusky cornflower blue backdrop. I’ve recently taken to doing my runs late in the evening to combat this infernal diurnal heat, and it was upon emerging from a jog down a pine-enclosed hill that I caught a glimpse of Lady Luna over a freshly-hayed field. It was gorgeous! This Full Moon hit my natal Uranus & Sun. I’m funneling a lot of Uranian energy at the mo – The Fool & The Star have been all up in my tarot lately as Tr. Uranus… Read more »

July 20, 2016 6:36 am

oh, your description of your run…. i really really miss the smell of open grass and paddocks. earth. seeing moon rise/set. I was in an open place yesterday and it was a combination of rain on warm earth/gravel and grass…. no traffic… i could hear the trees rustling. almost homesick for open space and green growing things. stupid stinking crowded claustrophobia city.

looking fwd to acupuncture soon. i found a new lady this time last year , she seems pretty good. the copper thing sounds intereseing!

July 21, 2016 1:56 am

Wow! I am so fascinated in this. I really need a good acupuncturist for my tendonitis. Love ‘infernal diurnal’, a lovely pairing!

Catherine
Catherine
July 20, 2016 5:08 am

Mercury is currently conjunct my midheaven..whole lotta writing to do

marsbar
marsbar
July 20, 2016 4:15 am

Mostly it has been other people losing their shit around me. But the weird intense dreams that make no sense? Ugh

July 21, 2016 2:04 am
Reply to  marsbar

There are interps that start with .. I am everyone and everything in the dream. I had one of those the other night it was really strange, scary 🙂

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
July 20, 2016 3:06 am

I came clean. I told a very important person to me a secret that I’d been keeping and wanting to tell them for over 20 years. All of a sudden I just could not, not tell them. Talk about “re-grounding and defrag process”!

Leoville
Leoville
July 20, 2016 8:14 pm
Reply to  Taurus Vixen

Wow……20 years! That’s amazing! Surely you have imagined this conversation many times in your head…..did it go as you anticipated?

July 21, 2016 2:01 am
Reply to  Taurus Vixen

My lord you nearly waited as long as the government does with secret documents. If aliens were involved it all makes sense, but if not, how the hell could you keep a secret for 20 years ! Do you have gypsy blood ? 🙂

socialgraffiti
socialgraffiti
July 20, 2016 1:31 am

Today’s been weird. Extremely so. I was wondering why everything seemed so ‘off’ today, and I was answered by looking into the night sky.

Gemricorn
Gemricorn
July 20, 2016 12:50 am

Is it just me or is everyone feeling slightly nuts at the moment? That’s my take on the moon.

But in general astro I’m a Gem – and god I can not focus to save my life at the moment. Normally it’s not a problem but just no inspiration, totally distracted, not sure how to move forwards, this is a weird year.

July 20, 2016 1:08 am
Reply to  Gemricorn

My theory based on mars and shadowzone is to marinate, review, chill, breathe, accept, research, see friends..

Maybe Saturn opposing is getting you a bit. Or… Pick any mutable sign because something is squaring or opposing your Gemini

Gemricorn
Gemricorn
July 20, 2016 10:32 pm
Reply to  Sam

Thanks Pi – yeah – i have venus at 11 deg of gem, and saturn 9 virgo on the north node, so … neptune on your south node is uhhhh … oh and that mars retro bang opposite my mars… I was doing so well in the zap zone lol!!

flowerchild
flowerchild
July 19, 2016 11:53 pm

I love the poem! So inspiring and so apt right now.. Yep, the last few days were very intense, leading up to the full moon. I’m hoping for a little reprieve for a few days now..? I always feel strong and clear and capable and stable during Capricorn moons, so it’s usually good energy for me. I have Venus in Cap, so maybe that’s why? Don’t know…..this full moon went through my 7th/8th… But hey, I’ll take it! Considering my life situation right now, lately I’ve not been feeling that good… Next week is my last week at current job.… Read more »

Ampersand
Ampersand
July 19, 2016 11:36 pm

Wow, I’m in UK and it is now 7.30am, I woke up at 5.30 am to a full pink moon just going down over the horizon. It was there for 30 seconds before disappearing. So I thought, that’s nice to have seen it just before it went. I got up and made myself a coffee and then sat down on sofa. I heard a really insistent “cheep cheep” from the tree outside and got up to investigate after a bit because it seemed to want my attention, there was a baby woodpecker in the tree. I looked up the animal… Read more »

Ampersand
Ampersand
July 19, 2016 11:44 pm
Reply to  Ampersand

Oh, and I meant to say that woodpecker totem also said to basically STFU a bit, get a grip on emotion and use head instead, be mature, which is why the poem was so great to read soon after this. thank you,

Cardinal Qween
Cardinal Qween
July 20, 2016 4:16 pm
Reply to  Ampersand

This sounds amazing! Perhaps a bit dense of me but i had no idea there were woodpeckers in the UK. Which part of the country if you dont mind me asking?

Ampersand
Ampersand
July 20, 2016 10:37 pm
Reply to  Cardinal Qween

Yeah, it kind of was! I made paper mache sculptures of cacti all day, it was really good fun. I have made a few already and I really like the results but they have been collecting dust a while until yesterday. I know what you mean, they seem so flashy for a UK bird. This one didn’t yet have its red cap, it was so tiny. I am in South Wales (the old one) 🙂 Last night I dreamt of a ginger coloured Guinea pig curled up asleep on a bed that I was kneeling next to. It’s a rare… Read more »

saturnplutoflux
saturnplutoflux
July 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Hmm, have been aware of the time issues particularly (have a Contract Law essay deadline looming – how appropriate lol), money (issues) – tick, power…maybe.
The full moon trined my asc. and my and my love interest’s 5th house Pluto/Venus conjunction. Uranus is still opposing my moon and loosely trining my 7th house Saggi stellium. Venus and Mercury are trining his Saggi Moon/Mars/Uranus conj while Saturn sits on them…no wonder there’s been some very flirtatious communications whizzing around for the last few days ;-D ;-D ;-D

July 19, 2016 10:20 pm

This full moon has been AMAZEBATS.

I can’t even BEGIN to list the craziness.

toroloco
toroloco
July 19, 2016 9:11 pm

This full moon is on my Saturn in Cap. Over the last 5 days leading up to tonight’s anxiety attack, the following happened: -got into my first car wreck while on my way home from the vet. guy was on the fucking phone, so no it wasn’t my fault. (I’m too anxious a driver to call and drive.) -dog had been vomiting for 2 days straight. medicine and treatment was costly af but at least she’s all better now. -missed a tax form deadline that I couldn’t do anything about because my parents insisted they do it (it’s still not… Read more »

July 20, 2016 1:00 am
Reply to  toroloco

I can’t believe you guys can’t see a doctor for this most basic of health care issues without forking over wads of cash. It’s not fucking fair. Ugh the injustice stinks.

July 20, 2016 1:01 am
Reply to  toroloco

And the rest sounds pretty crap too. Hope the wind down to the dark moon evens out a bit.

dizzarina
dizzarina
July 20, 2016 5:37 am
Reply to  toroloco

Dearest toroloco,

I’m so sorry to hear about these recent events. It sounds brutal.

I solved a recurrent, persistent UTI while using Reishi. Antibiotics (which I paid an arm and a leg to procure, no insurance either) did not knock it out, but the Reishi did.

Best wishes for easier times x

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
July 20, 2016 6:18 am
Reply to  toroloco

Re uti: Planned Parenthood will help with that. (Hope you still have one nearby.)

moonstark
moonstark
July 20, 2016 5:18 pm
Reply to  toroloco

goldenseal tincture or capsules and high potency cranberry for the UTI. also colloidal silver? my cat has chronic cystitis that is never cured by antibiotics so i’m always seeking out fast-working alternative remedies…

bach’s rescue remedy for stress also helps her / me.

good luck. xx

Rita
Rita
July 20, 2016 6:04 pm
Reply to  toroloco

Go to the emergency room. They have to treat you. Then they will bill you. If you have 4500 ? or less they will make arrangements for you where you can pay 10.00 a month or approve you for charity care. Go take care of it now. Some infections if not treated properly can turn to sepsis. Don’t make a full moon in Capricorn kill you. Just kidding 🙂

cynthia
cynthia
July 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Long ago (2008-2010) when Uncle Pluto transited my natal Mars at 1 degree Capricorn I acquiesced to the Greater Will of the World – sounds nicer than capitulated but there was also an element of that too. However, like a reminder today, natal Mars still plays up like an old soldier’s wound – can never resist a forced march of a 100km in 2 days. This is what this Full Moon brings to me and what I am learning – peace, settle, cellular vibe recalibration with 12th dimensional sound bath (Neptune), attend to business (Saturn) while juicing life – Mercury… Read more »

July 20, 2016 12:58 am
Reply to  cynthia

Omg sound bath yes so much xx

karmic
karmic
July 19, 2016 8:07 pm

I have a stellium of cap in 12th house. Sun, jup, north node. My asc is cap. Im just drained, anxious, rejected and exhausted.

Leo-Scorp Grrrl
Leo-Scorp Grrrl
July 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Cap moon. I think I experienced the heaviness last week. This feels better but I am planning, planning in secret. Last week I wanted to escape. This week (and the next months) I plan the next chapter so I can fly away. I think the goal is nothing to escape from as the ‘scopes said.

gogengo
gogengo
July 19, 2016 6:53 pm

This brought me to tears – just so apt for where I’m at right now.

July 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Love that poem. Feeling it !
Going to look it up.

fishgirl
fishgirl
July 19, 2016 6:32 pm

The poem was just perfect. Thank you.

saturnplutoflux
saturnplutoflux
July 19, 2016 10:31 pm
Reply to  fishgirl

Wasn’t it? 🙂

fishgirl
fishgirl
July 19, 2016 10:44 pm

that was the most stressful 24 hour period of my entire year. Poem helped.

saturnplutoflux
saturnplutoflux
July 20, 2016 1:03 am
Reply to  fishgirl

I meant as in “wasn’t it perfect? :-)”
sorry it was such a stressful time for you though…

leogroover
leogroover
July 19, 2016 6:12 pm

wow MM that poem spoke direct to my heart. Im not a writing type poet but I brought a kind of poetry to a course I just taught. I constantly put up with jibes from an old-school Aries co-trainer about my’ poetry’. The poetry revolved around the theme of loving hands and she didnt like my teaching style either but but F** it

I’m moving on and up. Like that goat always climbing . I’m now taking a break form the office environment (my god how boring – all that small talk) and enjoying the view at every step.

Catherine
Catherine
July 19, 2016 6:11 pm

really like this…lots of reviewing going on for me, having uranus square uranus. great insights as ever…the answer is flexibility tied to grounded action..manifesting those electric moments

jjt4732
jjt4732
July 19, 2016 5:52 pm

This Capricorn is feeling the intensity…

Kat
Kat
July 19, 2016 7:59 pm
Reply to  jjt4732

Capricorn rising here. I agree.