Are you Sagittarius, Sagittarius Rising or Moon in Sagittarius? Follow these rules for a GOOD time.
Everyone knows about the Sagittarius disdain for “rules” but nonetheless, there are certain guidelines that will make life easier for you right now. Why? Because Saturn is in your sign for, let’s just say, many moons. And Mars is staunchly siding with Saturn so this sagacious influence has now got muscle.
(1) Embrace feeling more like a Capricorn. It’s just the side-effect of sombre Saturn in your sign until the end of 2017. You know what time it is. Hours, minutes, days and associated performance metrics feel more vital to you. What you lose in joie de vivre you make up in efficiency.
(2) Mars zips out of Sagittarius from May 28 until July 23 and into your Soul Sector. Also known as Operation Shamanic Genius. The revolution starts within and then you take it “to the streets” from late July/all August. Warning: You may not be or feel so outwardly popular in this nine and a half weeks. Bonus: Less time lending your charisma as a short cut to fun for Qi Vamps.
(3) If you want some light relief from Mars, Saturn and Co, asteroid Varda is in Sagittarius. She is an actual deity of Tolkien. Also gracing Sagittarius? Asteroid Magadalena.
Suggested reading? The Silmarillion. The Gospel Of Mary Magdalene. The Code Of The Extraordinary Mind – Ten Unconventional Laws To Redefine Your Life And Succeed On Your Own Terms. Because there ain’t a Mars-Saturn astro-passage in the world not improve by the perusal of a “now” self-helper.
(4) Resist grinching yourself over the past. This is a rather grotty side-effect of Saturn in your sign. Like a non-stop forensic audit. But pull yourself up with a swift, sharp “is this productive?”
(5) Remember that Mars in your sign for most of 2016 is prepping the turf for The Awesome that is Uranus trine Saturn in Sagittarius for most of 2017. Vision Meets The Prepared Business/You.
(6) Saturnine Image Tips: Strip it back. Better the gleam of zeal, a decent, deprocessed diet and your hardy pumice rock than layers of gunk, artifice and trickery. D.I.Y. beauty-hair are totally Pluto in Capricorn. When Saturn is in your sign, you don’t do so much beauty or retail therapy as therapy-therapy. That’s if you need anything. Often, just doing the Saturn Rules can be enough of a psychic boost.
(7) Routine sounds tedious. So upgrade it to a sexier sounding Regime. One that you have devised to deliver solid, albeit slow, results between now and late August, when Mars and Saturn meet in your sign. Impose it upon yourself. No long shots. Yes realistic goals usually bore Sagittarius people senseless but they work brilliantly at this time.
(8) Get OCD about your posture. It is legitimately proven to have brilliant effects on your brain and it is also a basic way to suck up to Saturn in your sign. Notice what certain people – particularly those you may or may not be in love with – do your posture, neck tension levels, gut vibe and all when you are in physical proximity. When Saturn is in your sign, people who make you feel light, brittle and flimsy are not good for you.
(9) Fuq tolerances. People or situations you’ve been tolerating in your life out of what you deem “kindness” but which could also be laziness or a fear of confrontation need to be dealt with now. Pluto in Capricorn is about to be squared by Jupiter (your ruler) in late 2016 and through 2017. You need a clean slate, true confidantes around you and no hostiles whom you “have” to invite over or talk to, whatever.
(10) Saturn is in your sign only once every 28 years. See this is as like some crazy mentoring or study program where you get to work your tush off but it’s absolutely amazing once you’re out.
Image: Francois Gragnon