Should you blame the Aquarius Moon or Mars Retrograde for this dystopian deja-vu hell-scape of deadlines and somatic memories? Both?
See your Horoscopes for more, but this is the broad vibe:
- Wondering if ANY of your relationships EVER were based on Authenticity.
- A newfound appreciation of carbs as an actual DRUG.
- The weird urge to remote view men (Mars = Men) from your past. As in WAY past. Early youth attractions.
Ancestors. History Crushes. Ghouls. Whatever, this is Mars Retro in Scorpio, who said it had to be light?
- You are reframing your defeats and victories throughout your entire life to date and with a loftier perspective.
- Becoming conscious of what makes you grip/clench your jaw and deciding to eliminate that/them from your life, rather than continuing to spend $ on osteo-chiro, whatever.
- You are thinking about a very RAW statement of needs to a partner/online dating ad entry OR upgrading to a more high tech personal pleasure device.
The Aquarius Moon is inspiring a more detached appreciation for the ongoing weirdness of the Mars Retrograde. No matter what is going on, this is always the Moon of Detachment. You don’t need to strive to be Zen or objective; it’s there for you like a drop-down menu option in your psyche.
Image: Julien Nonnon
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership