Honesty In Dating: Pisces

Steven Meisel

Currently I Am: Omni-Tasking – posting dating profiles i have no intention of following through on unless you are God, purchasing trace element supplements from an inland sea nobody knows about yet, listening to binaural beats infused thunderstorm recordings, recalibrating debt repayments via this amazing app, reading about ex Victorias Secret models child custody lawsuits on the Daily Mail, uploading Nietzsche quotes to my iPhone, visiting the Vestal Virgin tombs on Via Goitto via Google Street View, ordering brow nutrient gel with peptides, taunting an ex in hyper subtle mode, recalling my last dream, googling strange symptoms, rebalancing my chakras and reading a million word article in the Atlantic about the Brexit. You are but one of many browser windows of opportunity.

You Are Ideally: Unavailable.

Turn Offs: Wife Work, Most of Your Friends & Family, Scheduled Dates, Rigidity, Hoarders. Note: everyone is a hoarder compared to me.

Interests: Mythology, Poetry, Art, History and E-Stalking

Our Ideal Date: Time is but a tyranny – there are no “dates” – there is only the Flow (for ordinary people) and the Hyper Flux (for Pisceans).

How You Can Get To Know Me Better: Show up, talk about Jung, Djuna Barnes or Babylon, don’t trigger any insanity alerts, pay for some Blue Devil and put out.

Turn Ons:  Seriously? Another Eighties revival already?

Image: Steven Meisel

Allyxan
Allyxan
September 24, 2019 11:45 am

I love this, write that with my ashes…x

natty
natty
March 6, 2018 8:19 pm

Oh no this is me.. I read this post in 2016 and thought eh, but now it rings true !

Hellcat
Hellcat
March 6, 2018 2:05 pm

I had the poor judgement to date two Pisceans back to back. It’s a lot of fun until it isn’t. I referred to one as “the wishy washy fishy fishy” and the other as “cold fish”. Thinking of swearing them off for awhile.

Oneirix
Oneirix
April 6, 2016 8:21 am

Oh my gooooood. My Venus is in Pisces and it’s sort of upsetting how true this is?? With a Uranian/Martian twist for me buuuuut basically…yep. No wonder I can’t do online dating.

rachel
rachel
April 3, 2016 3:44 pm

Lol… I am now dating yet another Pisces.. ” Time is but a tyranny – there are no “dates” – there is only the Flow (for ordinary people) and the Hyper Flux (for Pisceans).” bwahaha

r
r
April 5, 2016 3:31 pm
Reply to  rachel

That statement on “time” is beyond accurate. Time, reality …. Mystic’s Piscean insights are brilliant!! All concisely stated

leoliza
leoliza
April 3, 2016 1:26 pm

lol….my daughter showed me snaps of a site she joined, “bumble” ..it was created by the woman who helped start tinder (but broke up with cocreator…lawsuits ensued…etc) …anyway… She has been so busy with getting Phd etc…she decides to do this (pisces on dsc). The pics, to me, look so much like guys looking for guys, and I say so. She replies “mom, ppl are so fluid here” …um ok. So much what-ter lol

Annabelle
Annabelle
April 3, 2016 1:15 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha

You are so spot on. LOL MM, everytime.

I have pisces ascendant and venus.. and althouh I’d like to think I’m quite grounded in relation to my love life/affairs with my Taurus Merc and Cap Moon …

The piscean in me is so untouchable and irratic. lol nooone understands
except fellow pisceans.

but when two pisceans get together.. guh not good

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 3, 2016 1:42 pm
Reply to  Annabelle

Unclear Fishion?- there should be an international treaty curbing the build-up
Call it the”Uncle-ar Fishion Proliferation Treaty”

Z
Z
April 3, 2016 9:36 am

CURRENTLY I AM:Making faces that mak make me look perpetually sad/bored/condescending, e-stalking on lock (I am a muso therefore I don’t have a regular job so I’m always on Facebook promoting my shows, bemoaning the lack of conventionally pretty women with marginal guitar skills and stalking women I don’t understand and make me feel vulnerable). Drinking is a must at all times. Writing cryptic statuses where I convince myself that I am a sensitive man. OUR IDEAL DATE: would be me playing guitar in my bedroom quickly followed by sex with a woman who isn’t you while I think about… Read more »

Capala
Capala
April 5, 2016 1:56 am
Reply to  Z

heheha. awesome.

fishgirl
fishgirl
April 3, 2016 12:14 am

OMG have you been stalking me? This is spookily true!

Pisces sun and mercury!!!

pi
pi
April 2, 2016 8:05 pm

The photo though. Near perfect. Also I want that star shaped light installation thing. Noted too the glass of cognac on the rusty side table.

Aquarpio
Aquarpio
April 2, 2016 7:23 pm

Lol, hell yes. Moon in Pisces first house and I relate to it more than my sun sign.

Crystallised future
Crystallised future
April 3, 2016 3:37 am
Reply to  Aquarpio

God! I’ve just tossed the idea of keeping up with a Virgo lover who has his Moon and Chiron in Pisces just off my Saturn and not too far from my Venus, and my Moon in Cancer is bang on his Venus. His unreliability and constant change of mind combined with long conversations on soul mining (his own) drove me nuts!!!!! I’m a multiple Pisces and I’M supposed to be the one who appears and then disappears in between deep contemplation! To top off the drama, His Mercury is on my Mars in Virgo, and my Mercury in Aries is… Read more »

Capala
Capala
April 2, 2016 6:25 pm

Dated one. Actually dated a few. It’s all true and more.

April 3, 2016 8:31 am
Reply to  Capala

sorry.. 😉

Capala
Capala
April 5, 2016 1:54 am
Reply to  Sam

i was entranced for quite a while.

pi
pi
April 2, 2016 6:17 pm

Classic! Hmmm… Pisces Sun mercury here… Between my cap moon, Aries Venus and mars Aquarius, I don’t really go for the health-flake thing.. the analytical “read the peer-reviewed data” skeptic in me is strong in this regard… Or maybe it is my Jupiter in Toro that prizes simplicity and time-tested Rules For Healthy Living… Then again, I am an aromatherapy freak and so on so yes there is the duality for you Pisces me = long walks/swims on the beach, daydreaming for hours, sitting by the water… Turn-offs are spot on though. Rigidity. Ugh. Loosen up, guy. History – dont… Read more »

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
April 2, 2016 6:54 pm
Reply to  pi

Insanity is the reality you don’t want, lol the unreality you do want is actually quite sane :-))

I have a dear pisces sun friend who is absorbing copious quantities of drugs to stabilse her erratic swings…I relate, sort of, but what is these were her portal to paths of creativity. It is a huge leap, but its possible. Her very impossibility is absolute magic. On the other hand she is so much more “vast” than most I know…her knowing…

September 21, 2017 9:31 pm
Reply to  aquasunrise

Sound thoughts re reality aquasunrise 🙂

Crystallised future
Crystallised future
April 3, 2016 3:17 am
Reply to  pi

History, yeah. I just don’t care. I recently went on a dinner date and it disturbed him that I didn’t ask questions about him. I replied well there are a million things to talk about besides ourselves aren’t there?

September 21, 2017 9:30 pm

I’m enjoying that we can comment on old posts except that I think everything just disappears into the abyss, haha Agree, Moved On! I get a good feel for someone based on how we converse, and where the topics go – easy to pick up on opinions, biases, sentiments, fears, stuck-ness, as well as the cool things – openness, self awareness, calm state of mind, courage whatever. The life story dump can come later, surely. I’ve known guys – not even dating – and they just splatter every detail about themselves at you before you even start to speak or… Read more »

Invicta
Invicta
April 2, 2016 5:55 pm

Pure unadulterated genius, also truth

softscience
softscience
April 2, 2016 4:56 pm

Cosigned as a Pisces Rising/Moon. However, if a sane babe showed up to a date talking about Jung, Djuna Barnes (!!!) and Babylon (especially references in vintage reggae) AND they put out, I’d want them to be 100% available.

gogengo
gogengo
April 2, 2016 4:11 pm

The Daily Mail mention was just everything!

Pisces Moon + Midheaven here = this is so life right now!!

I’m happy that someone gets me <3

Can't wait for the Taurus and Gemini profiles

Tansaway
Tansaway
April 2, 2016 3:38 pm

Ha! Talk to me about Jung. Exactly

chronicgir1
chronicgir1
April 2, 2016 1:48 pm

Awesome! Awesome! Have you done Virgo, hmmmm?

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
April 2, 2016 6:55 pm
Reply to  chronicgir1

Hobbies: cooking, light Budgeting

Likes: clean fingernails

Dislikes: poor use of apostrophises

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
April 2, 2016 12:46 pm

LOVE THIS. 🙂

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
April 2, 2016 12:12 pm

Browser windows as far as the eye can see…

Time is a tyranny in Saturnine perspective; just an illusion through Neptunian lenses.

Hey I bought the drinks. What else do you need?

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
April 2, 2016 6:42 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

I agree!

Seagoat
Seagoat
April 2, 2016 11:03 am

Why am I relating so hard? I have nada in Twinfish, not even asteroids.

Oh, wait. 12th House Stellium, led by Neptune squaring an 8th Moon. Heh.
Timberfake’s ‘Cry Me A River’ is like an anthem to me. Watch my floowww..

Signed
Signed
April 2, 2016 7:53 am

This is a perfect synopsis of my “interests” ever since Neptune parked on my South Node in Pisces! Will I ever be Sagittarian again ???

Pisces moonbeam
Pisces moonbeam
April 2, 2016 4:55 am

Omg …. Haven’t read beyond Binaural beats infused thunderstorm recording because seriously ?!!!! Are those fer real?!!!! Hot damn. Must acquire immediately!!

Seagoat
Seagoat
April 2, 2016 11:08 am

They can be so good, as long as you relax and focus. You have to let the waves and vibrations oscillate between your ears, as if meeting in the middle of your mind. I’m into the ones that help get you to orgasm hands free. I haven’t got the full Big O from one yet, but so far a few (and I’ve tried as many as I can find) have definitely got me very turned on and, uhm, let’s just say ready for it….;) Anyone know…do you get what you pay for with these? I’m running out of free ones,… Read more »

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
April 2, 2016 6:41 pm
Reply to  Seagoat

LOL. Have you tried driving your car over speed bumps to amazing music blasting through your system while you dream in another technicolour dimension?…

(But dreams are often pale compared to shared real heavenly love, except when the non real is more relevant…)

pisces mars chiron conjunct, retrograde mercury pisces opposite jupiter conjunct ascendant…
Oh and neptune square sun…neptune trine mars, sextile pluto, uranus…

Pisces Lady
Pisces Lady
April 2, 2016 3:32 am

This is just magic!

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
April 2, 2016 2:49 am

Only known one Piscean, she had the kind of flat where there were tracks between the rubbish leading from the door through the lounge to bed to kitchen to bathroom ….. Not a lot of cleaning up going

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 2, 2016 3:23 am

Sheesh. My one and only Holden (my exc: l was only 16) brokedown in the Adelaide Hills and my friend said he knew a farm. So we went there and was greeted by a woman who looked she was a peasant villager from “MP in Search of the HG”. …..her haus was like that.

But she had the part we needed

Skarab
Skarab
April 2, 2016 5:50 am

Hilarious! The Pisceans i know (loads in my family) – don’t seem to have a middle path as far as house maintenance goes. It’s either extreme minimalism of Zen like dimensions – or house is a labyrinthian museum of every object they’ve ever encountered since birth – Cancers got nothin on them.

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
April 2, 2016 6:51 pm
Reply to  Skarab

I admit to a tiny pool of fish peep experience – just remembered 1st boyfriend who I still know, yep to museum of every item they ever encountered….

kriblack
kriblack
April 2, 2016 6:59 pm
Reply to  Skarab

I have been both extremes. Currently obsessively leaning towards the Zen. But Pisces are magpies for shiny things. We collect our cabinets of curiosities. But in my experience, the hoarding is when in lower Neptunian mode, life too hard to give a fuq about cleaning. But the Zen/minimalist feeds the haute Neptune like nothing else. Laser-like clarity making room in the brain for all manner of mystical insights and psychic connection to the cosmic underworkings.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
April 2, 2016 7:14 pm
Reply to  kriblack

Ah yes I can relate to this! Pisceans often inhabit the extremes don’t we. It’s the balance that is the challenge.

Iris Aquacat
Iris Aquacat
April 2, 2016 2:20 am

Eek! Aqua with Venus in Pisces. Guilty as charged.

Aqua
Aqua
April 2, 2016 6:19 pm
Reply to  Iris Aquacat

Hello oh similarly named one. I’ve just disentangled myself from a Venus in Pisces, year long ‘interaction’… I felt like my brain was exploding so tricksy were his evasions and subtle ploys, yet despite his elusive behaviour, and me clearly stating if he wasnt interested then there was no point maintaining the illusion, he didnt let go without a fight? Such a headf**ck. Not helped by a Scorpio Mars and sun Aires,Capricorn moon/neptune. He didnt know if he was coming or going, Arthur or Martha – and nor did I by the end… Talk about irrational behaviour causing unnecessary confusion… Read more »

hdq
hdq
April 2, 2016 2:04 am

*checks house for surveillance cameras*
That’s like exactly exactly minus 80s exactly me. 😯

Methinky
Methinky
April 2, 2016 1:10 am

Hmm not sure if this is me. I am a fish, but I didn’t like dating other fish, they were lovely and charismatic but drove me fuqing mental. We would duck and weave and miss each other completely. Also – booze. Too much, and slippery. I loathe 80s revivals, I only want grunge and trip hop and funk. On the beach with wind blowing in hair and roll your own cigarettes and a six pack, outside the fence so you don’t have to buy a ticket or follow stupid bouncer rules maaaaaannnnnnn later on someone can light a fire and… Read more »

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
April 2, 2016 4:48 am
Reply to  Methinky

As a funk-child I can relate to this post, lol. 70’s and 90’s are my fav eras musically, also add Hip-Hop to that mix as when the jazz samples overtook the funk samples the music became…richer. No brainer I love jazz-funk fusion, yes? I keep waiting for my fav 90’s clothing to come back. The silk babydoll slip dresses. The all (real) leather outfits? Well, I’ve been on that, lol. Everyone else rocking the faux. Leather is my weakness despite my refusal to eat beef and rarely partake in dairy as I hate the cruelty to cows but I own… Read more »

Methinky
Methinky
April 2, 2016 10:00 pm
Reply to  The Venus Fly

Haha! Yes! I I have been waiting for a/my grunge revival but I passed on most of my clothes years ago. I couldn’t do leather but I used to wear these red vinyl pants that drove ‘me wild until I spilt red wine on them and they were lost forever. Totes fish. Also missing doc martens and platform boots. I live in the tropics now so I don’t even wear shoes anymore let alone anything that’s not a cotton dress. It’s awesome, but I remember that feeling of being hot and hip and i would like to feel like that… Read more »

Crystallised future
Crystallised future
April 2, 2016 1:04 am

Ahhhahahaha! Triple Pisces here along with Chiron and a shitload of asteroids all in the 8th house. About the only description I disagree with is ‘unavailable’. I nearly choked on my beer mystic. Thanks for the description of we slippery, nebulous but also steadfast in our soul twin fishes. Perfect.

April 2, 2016 12:26 am

Mythology? , yeah that’d be right. Often their own 🙂 That aside. I’ve had and have wonderful Pisces male friends and adore Pisces women usually. They see the world in a way that is always unique and often unfathomable. Pisces is the last sign, in theory they have come to fruition. Standing on the shoulders of all the other signs, they have begun to turn away from conquering the material world to unlocking the invisible world. This means that whatever befalls our fishy friends they will probably get the last laugh. In my view it’s unwise to underestimate their depth… Read more »

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
April 2, 2016 4:44 am

Ditto. I was uber surprised to find out the biggest bish at my last spot was a Pisces. Feb born mind you as all my friends are usually March but yes, the ONLY Pisces I’ve ever met in my entire lifetime I don’t vibe with. Or should I say she doesn’t like me. I never did anything to her except blaze myself authentically. And encourage her any time she was scared of herself. Ah well. I am usually telepathically bonded to fish folk, and my 3 lecturers and I literally read each other’s minds. We don’t even have to talk… Read more »

moonstark
moonstark
April 4, 2016 10:36 am
Reply to  The Venus Fly

you’re a pisces rising with a taurus sun in the 12h? curious how that might be – I’m a pisces rising with aqua sun in the 12th

pi
pi
April 2, 2016 5:56 pm

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
April 2, 2016 6:48 pm

Thank you…”escape the earthly prison” too apt…pisces mars chiron…exact trine to neptune 3rd…and mercury pisces retrograde…so the usually implausible is actually known and felt…

jjt4732
jjt4732
April 2, 2016 12:18 am

This is SO my Pisces friend! Except about the hoarding. She got out of an abusive relationship two years ago and has been hoarding ever since.

baristagem
baristagem
April 2, 2016 12:03 am

Yep!

Pisces Rising

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
April 1, 2016 11:46 pm

My Pisces Moon can relate to a few, lol. No e-stalking but ‘unavailable’? Been furiously decluttering inner ish so that has been BANNED from my psyche, subconscious and non ;p

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
April 1, 2016 11:12 pm

Baahaha – Pisces 7th house sun, Saturn, Merc plus 8th house Psyche and Chiron currently having a Neptune transit and SN/Chiron on my Psyche.
Have recently started dating again and I can relate to all of this 🙂

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
April 2, 2016 6:45 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Phantasmogarical dating :-))

It should be a new movement!

Libra Venus
Libra Venus
April 1, 2016 11:06 pm

“You are but one of many browser windows of opportunity” Haha… brilliant Mystic. All of it is… and so YOU! I have Sun conjunct Neptune so I’m always “recalling my last dream”…. walking down the street, on the bus…. in art history lectures. Yesterday in my an art history class I decided to sit right up the front so i could recall and relive my dream of the art history lecturer from the night before. It’s the fourth dream I’ve had about him. Weird because its not like i think about him all the time. Anyway, love those dreams. Espesh… Read more »

Feathered Fish
Feathered Fish
April 1, 2016 11:00 pm

O.M.G. bahahahaha!!

KG
KG
April 3, 2016 4:47 am
Reply to  Feathered Fish

?? I thought the same

Allyxan
Allyxan
April 1, 2016 10:29 pm

I got the envys reading the ‘Currently I Am’, i am up to something similar, something i do frequently, but not often enough to be malignant. Does anyone want to hear the truth, really!. 🙂

kriblack
kriblack
April 1, 2016 10:10 pm

Sigh. #lifegoals. Pisces sun/moon/mercury/venus.

Jamma
Jamma
April 3, 2016 7:03 am
Reply to  kriblack

Sun/Moon/Merc/Ceres …

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 1, 2016 9:01 pm

Sounds like no fishing trip l’ve been on.