Hermione Granger Is A Multiple Virgo

Hermoine Granger

Harry Potter: “But why’s she got to go to the library?”
Ronald Weasley: “Because that’s what Hermione does. When in doubt, go to the library.”

Hermione Granger is a multiple Virgo*.   She is Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn, North Node and Lilith in Virgo. That’s a LOT of Virgo by any counts.  She has Saturn square Neptune, which totally fits her having to repeat-battle nebulous forces of murk and mystery.  It could also depict her keen sense of social justice, sticking up for the rights of house elves. But really…

Hermoine with newspaper

…here’s to the girls (and women) obsessing over spell craft, herbs, oils, the wanderers and complicated cats. Reading, studying, deducing, thinking and reading some more.

Hermoine reading* Hermione Granger birth details and quote from Wikia

Hilarygherkin
Hilarygherkin
August 25, 2019 8:04 pm

Emma Watson is Virgo rising too!

Starlush
Starlush
April 29, 2016 9:12 am

Brilliant

paetraT
paetraT
April 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Hermione is ‘my people.’

rachel
rachel
April 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Jo obviously know her astro–

She gave Harry Potter the same birthday as herself, and he is a Leo.

Her Chinese/lunar calendar sign is the snake also, hence the interesting Snake/Lion symbolic imagery.

rachel
rachel
April 18, 2016 2:55 pm
Reply to  rachel

and while the character HP, birth year 1980 would be a MONKEY–the actor Dan Radcliffe is ALSO A SNAKE–I know because we have the SAME BIRTHDAY. <3

geminirising
geminirising
April 16, 2016 11:51 pm

She’s my spirit animal: always in control, cool-headed, lets-think-this-trough kind of vibe. Fun fact: In the books, the astrology teacher (a Pisces teacher called Profesor Trelawney) predicted she would leave the class during the year, and she did! Also, the Time-turner is SO Virgo. Love her.

baristagem
baristagem
April 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Love love Hermione Granger! She’s one of the best female characters I’ve ever read and watched on film

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
April 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Why am I unable to read any HP post without feeling teary? This is no exception. <3

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
April 16, 2016 1:59 pm

Am a multi Virgo too and the library is my third place, a bonus is how the local suburban libraries of Brisbane I frequent are like tiny modernist masterpieces which appeals to need for style AND substance!

Alouetta
Alouetta
April 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Libraries are the best.

April 17, 2016 1:31 am

I too love libraries. I am in one right now! The mild “bleep” of the auto-book borrowing terminal… neutral spaces… aahhh

sometimes I feel like a virgo-who-is-not-a-virgo

Is it the capricorn moon or the 9th house sun-mercury? Institutions of information. mmmmmmmm. data. so delicious *crunch crunch*

April 17, 2016 1:35 am
Reply to  Sam

and the community-centric way they operate, as a matter of principle – hello, absence of self-interest! hi, shared goods! g’day, free for everyone! greetings, book-loving proletariat!
oh god it’s the gemini / in me of course. Virgo 3rd house too. mercury mercury everywhere

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
April 17, 2016 5:21 am

LOVE libraries. Always join every one I’m eligible for.

Catcatcat
Catcatcat
April 16, 2016 10:46 am

She’s a great, classic character. Loved her w Ron, tho I know many shipper her and Harry. Never felt Harry was given an interesting enough love interest in the end. But liked how the three merged into the Weasley fam in the end. Anyway, book Hermione is great. I may be alone in this, but the film treatment of her via Emma Watson was never my fav. I liked that she was described as being somewhat bushy haired and buck toothed – more of a true book nerd. Hollywood wouldn’t allow for that of course. Shrug. Anyway Virgoan wouldve been… Read more »

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
April 16, 2016 9:36 am

yes, I knew it!
Very Virgoan. Love her.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
April 16, 2016 9:48 am
Reply to  Scorpio_Rising

She was the Harry Potter character I related to the most. I also have Virgo Sun, Mercury, and Lilith. I noticed the Hobbit Frodo is also a Virgo.

Alouetta
Alouetta
April 16, 2016 5:42 pm
Reply to  Scorpio_Rising

Me too! My Virgo moon approved of her studiousness and ethics. I wonder if JK Rowling planned this or if it was just fortuitous.

Signed
Signed
April 16, 2016 8:16 am

Since my North Node is conjunct Pluto Virgo, and Neptune is trying to drown my 1H South Node in the Piscean swamp, I’m trying to do more of what Virgos do to not only swim but transform. Thank you for this invaluable blueprint!

airseaoat
airseaoat
April 18, 2016 4:54 am
Reply to  Signed

I have exact same – PL conj NN in Virgo (8th house) opp Venus conj SN in early 2nd.
I already know how to swim, absorb, morph and blend. My Virgo/Pluto lesson (apart from organising, and being disciplined) is to investigate, discern, and structure, and oh turn up on time!

Blaise
Blaise
April 16, 2016 7:49 am

Hermione is my spirit animal! Love her (and libraries!) Virgo Moon, Pluto, Uranus and Vertex

…“It’s leviOsa, not levioSA!”

DharmaLady
DharmaLady
April 16, 2016 6:52 am

Sun, Mercury, ASC, South Node, BM Lilith, asteroid Lilith, and Vesta all in Virgo in the 12th house.

Never read/watched the Potter series..but this SO accurately describes my life.

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
April 16, 2016 6:26 am

Virgo rules my 4th. My house is filled with plants, books, music, films, oils, crystals, fresh flowers, Bast statues, sensuality, cleanliness and orderliness, heck I just spent the last 2 hours pouring over “spa” books for bath recipes, lol. It’s Winter and I’m sacral clearing and the baths need to go to that NEXT level of sexiness. I know this to be true because synchronicity confirmed it ;P #Salud <3

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
April 16, 2016 6:27 am
Reply to  The Venus Fly

TYPO – winter soon. For Winter Is Coming ;P

Electro
Electro
April 16, 2016 5:03 am

My Virgo sun husband used to cut school and spend the day at the library.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
April 16, 2016 4:26 am

awww ..v much me…thinking reading….mulling stuff…love oils natural beauty products…not much virgo tho…can’t understand….also have a love of stationery!

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
April 16, 2016 3:08 am

I watched the first Harry Potter movie all the way through for the first time tonight.
Synchronicity much?

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 16, 2016 5:08 am

I watched “Harry Pothead…but l was Pbilosophically Stoned”.

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 16, 2016 5:09 am
Reply to  Jokerman

I got lead poisoning at the same time