Your Dark Moon side effects may include (but not be limited to) any of the following – see list, below.
Should your experience become uncomfortable beyond tolerance at any time, make sure you read your Daily Mystic for Friday-Saturday-Sunday (sent out to subscribers in approx 12 hours time) for “Pluto-Pimping.”
Ensure you scroll right to the bottom of this symptoms list so that you encompass them all.
- A short fuse with fuqwits.
- Newly awakened interest in voodoo dolls and/or using the bones of your enemies as jewelry/decor. Totally ironic of course.
- Disillusion with previous belief system/guru/mentor/industry/muse that sustained you.
- Status Anxiety
- Temporal Anomalies
- Goals that seem super desirable and at hand yet also with-held from you.
- The desire to fuq off and become a pilgrim, treading some imaginary well-paved and well-lit scenic path, less traveled by fuqwits and isolated but totally safe with some form of affordable luxury temple accommodation at each nightly stop-over.
- Refining your diet for 2016 and working out that the only thing left that you can eat is avocado and burdock.
- Googling personality disorders that you think people you know might have and then being paranoid they probably do the same thing for you.
- Questioning your decisions circa 2008
- The mind feels Yang but the body is all Yin.
- Fashion Dysmorphia
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership