The Full Moon in Cancer is like the high tide of the emotions. Think a la Luna, at her most intense point of the monthly cycle, in the sign that she rules.
What To Do During The Full Moon in Cancer
* New appreciation of the daffier, more niche (to me, anyway) herbal teas, such as the dandelion & burdock combo.
* Hippy insights gleaned from watering garden & feeling sense of communion with all botanical life. Especially the parsely. eg; how plants thrive depending on the quality of the soil & the nurturing, the heat, the light…
* The desire to cook something ‘properly’ and musing upon lentils + the genius of sprouting.
* Lecture-nurturing peeps re vitamins/water etc.
* Pondering making a patchwork quilt for five seconds.
* Patchouli oil as (temporary) signature scent.
* Thinking that the cats are resonating at a higher viber than usual & buying them extravagant fish to thank them for being so feline.
* Doing laundry as mystical ritual,
* Trying to have ‘deep’ conversations re feelings with children, whom sensing sentiment immediately attempt to alchemize the moment into retail purchases, to ensure their sense of security remains intact.
Which is also tres Full Moon in Cancer. The comforting new nightgown, the freshly washed pillowcases, a fridge full of actual food as opposed to the latest Aquarian vitamins/supplements regime. Maybe they technically have everything in them as listed on the label but they’re most likely Qi deficient.
During such a benevolently aspected Full Moon in Cancer, the sign of Gaia, it’s easier to feel deep emotions & sit comfortably with them.
Live it up with the Zen-Noire-Hippy awareness vibe guys.
Image: Jamie Hawkesworth
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership