Pisces Feet Are Their Everything

Botticelli feet detail

Piscean Feet matter. Why? Because for millennia, the feet have symbolized Pisces. Caring for foot health and beauty is a magical act for this zodiac sign.

Pisces does correspond with the feet – the medieval correspondences start with Aries at the forehead and go down to Pisces at the feet. Yes, incidentally, Scorpio is “the genitals.”  Ancient medical astrologers would deal with a problem in a particular part of the body by identifying the associated sign/planet and then the appropriate herb.  Nicholas Culpeper was the most renowned of these healers.

Out-of-touch astrology texts claim Pisceans are more prone to fallen arches than other zodiac signs. They depict Pisces people as shuffling around with flat feet, bulging eyes and aquamarine nylon kaftans. It’s defamation. But a Pisces with a foot issue is more likely to be bothered by it than another sign. Foot care is spiritual for Pisces.

Piscean Feet Therapy – Rich Moisturizer, Fluffy Socks, A Meditation Mp3 Or Absorbing Book

Do regular pedicures count as good foot care? Not really. Podiatrists are buying Tesla motor cars and beach resort bars off the proceeds from walk-in mani-pedi bars. They call them ‘nail brothels’ and cite squeamishly vile tales of fake sterilizers (the real ones are super-costly), filthy instruments, slave waged staff, golden staph, warts and worse.

That’s before one explores the toxicity of nail polish or safety of shellac.

Pisces people can fluctuate between obsessively exfoliating doing self-reflexology and torturing their feet with crazy shoes. If you want to gain favor with a Pisces give them a foot massage or buy them a reflexology session.

If the medieval astrologers were correct, extreme self-care for and of the feet would nourish the Pisces aspect of our birth chart – which is kind of cool. Do you have thoughts on Piscean feet?

Piscean feet shoe with fish face and stiletto

Top Image: Sandro Botticelli – Bottom Image: Via Witch Wife

, ,

Ashley
Ashley
September 30, 2020 11:03 am

I’m a Pisces Aries cusp, and I love to dance but at the same time, have dry feet so I have to put lotion on them just about every night cause the irritation of it drives me crazy if I don’t. I also love a good pedicure and foot massage. 😊

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
September 1, 2019 3:33 pm

I’m a Pisces Rising.

I was watching a doco where ladies would receive a pedicure by placing their feet in water and little piranha like fish would nibble off the dead skin. Voila smoother skin.

That’s what I call a win/win situation.

8thHouseVirgo
8thHouseVirgo
December 12, 2017 3:41 pm

2nd house Jupiter in Pisces at 20 degrees. I have wide feet and very tough toenails. They shatter when you cut them.

Trinity
Trinity
October 8, 2015 5:51 pm

my oldest son is Piscean with his Moon in Virgo and Aquarius rising. one of the main milestones for a male baby is finding his genitals.. not for him. he found his feet. couldn’t care less about what was between his legs. my younger son (Libran, Aquarius Moon, Aries rising) found his penis and has yet to stop playing with it.. he’s nearly 5 now.. doubt he ever will. ahem! must digress. anywhoooo, #1 is aaaaaall about feet. he was always wearing my shoes as a bub (caught him in my Demonia heeled boots the other day, actually..) and when… Read more »

Bodhi Tara
Bodhi Tara
October 8, 2015 3:46 am

Pisces rising and Saturn and chiron in pisces 12th house, I love my feet, especially since I did a reflexology course in 1993 and understood the whole connection between the feet and the rest of the body. As a pilates/yoga instructor, I can talk for hours about how important the feet are and how we neglect them because they are all the way down at the end of our legs.

tw:leo
tw:leo
October 7, 2015 8:23 pm

my partner has pisces moon and he has nice-looking feet – i like them. he had ingrown toenails all his life til we started dating and i have taken care of his feet. it may sound odd to some but i like taking care of them, and they are so much happier. he loooves foot rubs, and thinks reflexology is okay even though it sort-of-almost fits into the “woo woo” category of things which he abhors.

tw:leo
tw:leo
October 7, 2015 8:24 pm
Reply to  tw:leo

and he thinks socks are the most uncomfortable things!

Cocomnstr
Cocomnstr
October 7, 2015 9:06 am

I’m a Sun in Pisces and despite years of torture and neglect as a result of my love affair with sky-high pumps (the only alternative to which I own is a pair of Doc Martin workboots) my feet still get complements from whomever happens to see them. I’ve had boyfriends beg to massage my feet and I’ve been offered money to allow my feet to be “worshiped.” I seem to bring out the inner foot fetishist even in guys who say they were never into that before. Oddly enough though, I don’t really like having my feet touched. P.s. For… Read more »

Anchors Away
Anchors Away
October 7, 2015 3:46 am

Pisces rising. Super sensitive feet. If my shoes are in any way uncomfortable there’s hell to pay. I cannot focus on anything other than when the hell can I remove these instruments of torture from my precious feet. Oh to be able to go barefoot 24/7, 365 days a year.
Also foot massage, maybe under the right circumstances. Pedicure, hell no! How anyone can find a stranger brandishing sharp tools on their toes relaxing I will never know.

Ellie A
Ellie A
October 6, 2015 4:30 pm

Pisces sun and mercury here. My feet look fine, but they’re very sensitive. New shoes are always torture for the first week as they blister so easily. Even the softest most inoffensive pair of flip flops on holidays can make a week in the sun a challenge. I’m also very fussy about anyone not touching my feet. Can’t fathom how anyone could ever pay someone for a foot massage or a pedicure – my idea of utter torture!!

Sam Anthea
Sam Anthea
October 6, 2015 10:07 am

Mercury, Venus, and Saturn conjunction in Pisces. My Sun is in Aquarius just 4 degrees away. ALL in first house. Before I abused my feet with marching band I thought I could do foot modeling! But alas, the endless hours on the field made my feet a little more worn. I still gaze at my feet occasionally thinking how I’m thankful for my pretty feet. 🙂

Lady L
Lady L
October 6, 2015 5:42 am

Does anyone get serious cramps in their feet? I get foot cramps that can last up to 15 mins. Have tried more magnesium, but that seems to increase rather than decrease cramps.

Pisces Sun conjunct Mercury in 6th house.

I only wear flat shoes, because I look like a hooker in high heels 🙂 I like feeling comfortable, and being able to run/move if I want to.

My feet are stunning (and extremely sensitive) if I have to say so myself! I refuse to go to a nail bar on basis of fumes alone.

Yes to foot massages for sure!

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
October 6, 2015 6:58 am
Reply to  Lady L

Have you tried the tennis ball / spiky ball thing? Roll one under your feet, see how that goes. It might be a fascia issue.

Lady L
Lady L
October 6, 2015 3:41 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Thank you Chrysalis!
Have not heard of that before & will definitely give a try.

Belle
Belle
October 7, 2015 4:51 am
Reply to  Lady L

I believe it’s related to being not hydrated, the cramping.. hope that helps..

Sybil
Sybil
October 6, 2015 4:37 am

Pisces rising with Chiron in the first house. I thought my feet were pretty once in my halcyon youth until a friend (Aquarius, say no more) laughingly remarked on how ugly they were and those rose-coloured glasses fell right off. Oh Neptune. Yes flat feet and splayed toes. No, no amount of barefoot walking and yoga or the weird exercises the doctor gave me raised those arches. Extremely sensitive though; clothing them is challenging. Adore heels but …meh. It’s too hard. In sandals, my toes splay out as if looking for escape. I like to take care of my strange… Read more »

Gina
Gina
October 6, 2015 4:10 am

I love this! Too funny.

Belle
Belle
October 6, 2015 2:25 am

Hmm.., I’m a Leo girl with Aquarius moon and rising but have hideous feet.. Get a stoney silence when I remove my shoes.. – I notice the shock. Yep in a nut shell very manly hobbit feet. I wonder now if I’m Pisces rising…
Also have everything imaginable wrong with them. My mum said I inherited all the problems from both sides of the family.. Ditto to the above, I hear you.
Feet – they get me around.

bull with sting in tail
bull with sting in tail
October 6, 2015 2:11 am

Sounds fishy to me …. Ahem

SeaHorseSee
SeaHorseSee
October 5, 2015 9:32 pm

Feet? Please. I’m Pisces Sun/Moon conjunct (3rd house) but my Sagg rising might? be more responsible for the fact that I don’t give a hoot about anyone’s feet, beyond the pain mine often cause me. Ok, and I do have a little bit of shame. Rough soles, a bad nail, flat feet, prolapse something or other, plantar fascitis… supposed to wear my custom orthotics. Stopped long ago but am still sporty. Can’t run anymore, though. To me, pedicures represent the nadir of aesthetics (as well as utility) and the height of ugly and privIleged shallowness, and high heels are for… Read more »

October 5, 2015 9:12 pm

I think Pisceans spend time looking after their feet, and are maybe more prone to foot problems, e.g. corns, ingrown toenails. I am fish rising and really suffer in that manner. Also I LOVE shoes and am mad about stylish, unique yet COMFORTABLE shoes. It’s a constant quest. If the shoes are out, the whole outfit is out in my opinion.

baristagem
baristagem
October 5, 2015 7:57 pm

Haha! Yes, perhaps! I recently had a convo with a Pisces Sun friend who said she had the ugliest feet. Now, I’ve seen her feet & they’re not by any means but to her they are. She too has fallen arches. I’m Pisces Rising & feet are totally on my radar. I love shoes & have to restrain myself from buying them. Having said that i only wear a few pairs at a time. My feet look weird to me yet I’m told they’re not. I have size 11 hooves & I’m a little shy about that. It’s hard to… Read more »

blackstararies
blackstararies
October 5, 2015 5:51 pm

I can vouch for this. I have a stellium in pisces, pisces moon…in the first house.
I have exquisite feet.
No one else in the family has them.
on poor body image days, I console myself….with my feet.
people with foot fetishes repel me. Ugh. NO.
Shame, as I could make a lot of money.
I like a quality pair of shoes. Don’t need a lot, not into heels. Must be the cappy rising.

Pegasus
Pegasus
October 5, 2015 5:13 pm

On my first trip to England was walking around London town with an amazing English singer and after a while she asked me ‘how are your fate’. ‘My fate’ i inquired. She said ‘yes, those things on the end of your legs, your fate’ :-). That was kinda like walk smile in my feet that turned into my fate as we became life long friends until she died. It was Sandy Denny who was married to an Australian. She introduced me to the who’s who of the local music industry, like the Who who were recording Quadrophenia at the time.… Read more »

Methinky
Methinky
October 5, 2015 9:50 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Ha! Brilliant 🙂

Jokerman
Jokerman
October 6, 2015 4:54 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Well, you’d have to be quick on ya fate!

Put ya best fate forward.

In cricket the best players always move their fate.

The most successful ppl appear to have the world at their fate.

I better go before l stick my fate in it anymore

aquasunrise
aquasunrise
October 8, 2015 6:11 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Good thinking on your fate!

Catcatcat
Catcatcat
October 5, 2015 4:15 pm

I do have lovely feet. I’ve often thought of having beautiful feet kind of like having a beautiful…uh…kneecap. I dunno, what’s the point?? Not like my face is freakish, but I often wish the low-maintenance feet translated into a break-out free, low maintenance visage. I do have some issues with wearing heels. My feet might have stayed nice due to refusing to jam them into stilettos after 1 too many painful walks. So for now, they’re beautiful in flip flops or flats. … I kind of like weird, unconventionally attractive feet actually. They’re cute, if I like the rest of… Read more »

Rosa
Rosa
October 5, 2015 1:58 pm

I totally get this. Pisces Rising here.. and my preferred way to unwind is to get a foot massage. Whenever I’m stressed/restless, there’s really nothing that quite puts me at ease as a foot-massage. And I have been told I have really ‘cute and dainty’ feet. Also, when it’s summer time I really don’t care much for shoes. I’m all about the hippie-pants and barefooting it everywhere. I love sinking my toes into sand and grass. I have my stint with heels and I’m a boot fan – but when I’m wearing stilettos the idea is more to get from… Read more »

parisia
parisia
October 5, 2015 1:02 pm

Pisces sun and moon here with an unashamedly high collection of fabulous shoes, many of which I wear not that much but they are beautiful to look at. We may as well decorate those prized possessions yes? And yes, long angular feet with extra long double jointed toes 😉

Danielle
Danielle
October 5, 2015 12:44 pm

Sun in Pisces and I’ve broken both ankles and was asked by my high school coach if I was flat footed because of the way I run. My sister used to tease me of my “ski feet” because they’re so long and narrow compared to my average height.

Funny thing is, I abhor professional pedicures because my feet are so sensitive. It’s an unbearable tickling sensation when they scrub them to the point I ask them to stop, and then I’m in pain after they massage them.

tinarowley
tinarowley
October 5, 2015 10:49 am

Pisces rising/moon up in here. And my feet are simultaneously adorable and fallen-arched. IT’S ALL TRUE WHAT THEY SAY.

I took a great gentle yoga class in which we were advised to alternate curling our toes up tight and then stretching them out as wide as we can, back and forth like that for a few minutes every day. That’s supposed to have hugely beneficial overall health ramifications, all of which I forget.

(Can’t wait for Style Your Ascendant: Pisces, omg.)

annica
annica
October 5, 2015 10:32 am

Libras are in charge of butts. I’ll trade you feet for butts. LOL!
“I’ll be the butt” -said no one on Voltron or any of those combo mecha shows.

My Fish sibling is really careful with her feet. They are always so weirdly soft and sensitive. and they are flat.

Swish
Swish
October 5, 2015 9:50 am

Pisces Sun here with decently pretty feet despite years of point shoes and High heels from hell. I used to wear orthodics and arch supports in my clogs. If you know clogs you know they are made with ridiculous high arches but I still had to use supports. I do have a couple funky issues otherwise: the baby toe on one of my feet has been broken and torqued so many times that it points outward almost at a 90 degree angle when my feet are bare and once in while someone will mention it. It almost drags behind the… Read more »

Z
Z
October 5, 2015 9:45 am

The shoe is so cute!

Emma
Emma
October 5, 2015 9:43 am

I find this very interesting. I’m a medium and a Pisces. I’ve always had to do my mediumship barefoot. I even call myself the barefoot medium! So if Pisces are connected to feet it would explain so much! Thank you for this article 🙂

maru67
maru67
October 5, 2015 9:40 am

Not a Pisces but Neptune conjuncts my Scorpio rising. My feet are okay, I guess. Since I started running I have dry heels; I just have to pay more attention to them now. They’ve always been sensitive. I’ve been told I have spider toes; not sure that’s a good thing.

Colleen
Colleen
October 5, 2015 8:55 am

My 19 yr old daughter is Pisces Sun. She has the cutest feet (even at size 10) and does occasionally indulge in the super high heels. As she’s already 5’11” she also likes to stomp around in them making Godzilla noises. “I will crush my enemies! RAWR!!” LOL!

Catherine
Catherine
October 5, 2015 8:25 am

I have one pair Doc Martens that I wear 99% of the time (which replaced my old Docs)…I don’t EVER wear flats, heels, wedges, anything besides boots. People do associate me with my foot ware. If I don’t have time to lace up 36 eyelets, I just walk around barefoot. Anywhere, as long as I’m not in a store. But the minute I feel that someone is looking at my feet, I make any attempt to hide them. I hate people touching my feet as well. Nothing medically wrong with them, I just don’t feel they’re elegant or pretty. Stellium… Read more »

Charles
Charles
October 6, 2015 1:32 pm
Reply to  Catherine

They are looking because they are envious of your beautiful feet.

Charles
Charles
October 5, 2015 8:18 am

Nothing compares to the mighty hooves of Taurus. We do not walk, we strike the ground and the Earth rotates underneath us.

colorfaerie
colorfaerie
October 5, 2015 8:05 am

My secret to pretty and more importantly strong and healthy feet that are literally the things grounding my dreamy Piceses sun/moon-ness to the Earth: 1. Pumice your feet every time you shower. I’ve been doing it for 15 years and it takes about 30 seconds. A pedicurist told me never to waste money on a pedicure again because my feet were the smoothest she’d seen in 20 years. Paint your own toenails if you like, eco-friendly polish FTW. 2. Join the barefoot shoe movement. Your arches will be ridiculously high and strong. I can stick most tricky yoga balances on… Read more »

Charles
Charles
October 5, 2015 8:22 am
Reply to  colorfaerie

Pumice? I use an X-Acto knife and acid.

Bulls Eye
Bulls Eye
October 5, 2015 10:03 pm
Reply to  Charles

Yes!! As soon as I saw the post I knew you would deliver the goods Charles 🙂 I remember your feet tales fondly.

Charles
Charles
October 6, 2015 1:09 pm
Reply to  Bulls Eye

I have tried using a bar of pumice, but my feet are so tough, I just ended up with a polished piece of pumice.

October 8, 2015 4:42 am
Reply to  Charles

holy, um, cow. you need a blacksmith! 😀

Charles
Charles
October 8, 2015 1:55 pm
Reply to  Sam

I have an orthopedist. He’s a surgeon so of course he always recommends unnecessary surgery. I just got custom orthotics, now I have a layer of cushioning to protect the Earth from the enormous pressure exerted by my feet.

Jokerman
Jokerman
October 5, 2015 7:26 am

My mum (18/3) had terrible feet. Fallen arches and splayed bones. She cant walk more than a metre without pain.
I thought it was the opposite sign’s body part you had trubs with. My knees crack.

NinthHouse
NinthHouse
October 5, 2015 7:20 am

Ha! I’m Pisces Rising and have two flat feet, a collapsed arch, a bunion, six claw toes, multiple calluses, and currently one missing big-toe-toenail from boot bang. Pretty sure for many people that description alone causes a few shudders. But no hint of foot paranoia here – they do the job they’re supposed to! ?

katycoyote
katycoyote
October 5, 2015 7:13 am

As a great fan of Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton and their star crossed love, its worth noting that the ‘most beautiful woman in the world’ insisted on wearing stilettos despite being advised not too, and later in life was mortified by the fact that hers would swell to size11 due to oedema. She was a Piscean to extreme, no wonder Rich nicknamed her Ocean

kel
kel
October 5, 2015 6:47 am

my partner has sun in pisces and ohhhh if I had a dollar for every foot massage I bequeathed in the name of soothing frayed nerves, easing the angst of being attached to a human body, kneading out the dramas of blocked creativity, mitigating the effects of receiving less than ten hours sleep that night…ra ra ra…

🙂

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
October 5, 2015 8:06 am
Reply to  kel

Lmao! My poor partner could relate to you…

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
October 5, 2015 6:39 am

I think one thing Pisces is very good at is being nonjudgmental – if we are critical of our body, then we are not practicing self-acceptance. Everybody has body insecurities; largely due the illusion of “perfection” perpetuated by Hollywood/the media/the fashion industry. It’s a fantasy; that’s all it is. I honestly think this is a side-effect from the routine consumption of “glamour”, AKA the faerie dust magazines, commercials, etc. are always throwing in our eyes to distort our vision of what beauty “should” be. That kind of “reality” with perfect lighting, ideal makeup, and comparatively infinite resources to make something… Read more »

dizzarina
dizzarina
October 5, 2015 3:29 pm

Amen, sista.

seafaun
seafaun
October 5, 2015 9:37 pm

This everything! I love you lol.

October 7, 2015 8:06 am

I hear what you’re saying and I generally agree, and at the same time, while I am mostly ultra chilled about so much love stuff, a thing is a thing. (is this maybe my psyche in virgo?) if i fall head-over with some guy, and discover that he has long-term badly kept feet that he can actually physically do something about – as in, not the actual shape of his feet or whatever, I would not dump him obviously but I would definitely ask him, politely and at an appropriate time, to do something about this and offer him some… Read more »

October 7, 2015 8:13 am
Reply to  Sam

I mean, life gets busy, shoes rub and make blisters, lifestyles change, sandals equals dirty feet in summer streets, all these things are part of life. I’m talking chronic non-foot-care here.

VenusRules
VenusRules
October 5, 2015 6:32 am

Sun conjuct Neptune in Scorpio. I loooove my feet. Today is the first day that I had to put on closed shoes since May, sad. Try those yoga thingies that spread your toes or “shake hands” with your toes every day – so good for you and feels awesome.

SuperShapeShifter
SuperShapeShifter
October 5, 2015 6:29 am

Sun/Merc/Venus/MC all Pisces here! I have a borderline obsession with feet haha – I absolutely detest my own. Theyre fat and flat and my toes are like monkeys – long and with more knuckles than I think they’re supposed to have LOL. I envy women who’s feet are soft and feminine – the only time I feel like I have socially acceptable tootsies is when I’m wearing heels that only show the ends of the three biggest toes haha. I won’t date men with ugly feet – that includes those with long toenails and and that are overly pale. Looking… Read more »

Methinky
Methinky
October 5, 2015 6:20 am

I love feet, but, don’t care much for shoes, unless they make my feet feel good. I have a routine where I scrub and exfoliate my feet and then I get around in these comfy slippers that I picked up in a hotel – also multi-pi with Virgo moon like Chrysalis, and the fish bowls and the cheap nail bars freak me out, as does the communal polish. I have a thing my husband calls ‘happy feet’ – when I’m in a good mood I wave my feet up and down. I had weekly trips to the podiatrist for several… Read more »

Methinky
Methinky
October 5, 2015 7:23 am
Reply to  Methinky

I also will not eat a fish. Or a crustacean. Or a mollusc. Or a reptile. So not only is it that the fish foot bath things always look filthy, I can’t handle the thought of touching the fish. I heard once that they are never fed anything else and they only live on the flesh of every person who had been in there. That is too weird zombie shit for me, so they can’t come into my aura. Energetic fuqery.

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
October 5, 2015 5:57 am

This is Mystic at her best!

SN in Pisces only bot is the tail of my kite obvs very interested! Agree re the nail bars – noooo thanks, been there and not going back. Also had pedi in Vietnam and couldn’t relax as have fear of the “blade” and the potential sight of my own blood – poor girl must not have understood me …. NO BLADE! NO BLADE!

Ps Love the photo in the daily email!

October 5, 2015 5:52 am

Pisces here. I am told that I have nice feet. I adore high heels but rarely buy them mostly because I have bajillions but not the social life to match, but also because SO MANY of them are hideous and barely contact the foot between the heel and the ball of your foot. Also have a phobia of developing bunions, I didn’t even know what those were until relatively recently. (Basically, tight fitting shoes across the toes are the worst contributor followed by constant pressure on ball of foot via high heels. Then genetic predisposition.) Very particular about how people… Read more »

October 5, 2015 5:54 am
Reply to  Sam

Sorry not genetic predisposition! I guess I mean inherited foot shape/vulnerabilities.

October 5, 2015 5:56 am
Reply to  Sam

I have Neptune in the 6th house natally. Does that count as justification for my feet protocol?

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
October 5, 2015 6:13 am
Reply to  Sam

I have to do my own pedicures too, I am freaked out by salons (shudder at the thought of it, possible lurking fungus etc omg), and the idea of anyone but me clipping my toenails… Well, just typing that part of the sentence was bad enough.

October 5, 2015 6:32 am

agree re nails. it just doesn’t seem right.

Nina Raffaela
Nina Raffaela
October 5, 2015 5:45 am

Oh I sooo relate with your foot Paranoia.
Pisces Sun girl and have also some Kind of lovehate relationship with my feet…

Lionfish
Lionfish
October 5, 2015 5:35 am

I am barefoot as often as possible. Due to decades of physical activity, I have leathery pads on the soles of my feet, like a cat. High arches, quick reflexes, but tend to run cold at the extremeties. Sun/Mercury conjoined in Pisces, Leo rising & moon in 1st house.

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
October 5, 2015 5:19 am

What about those foot exfoliating fish that were a craze a while back but turned out to be majorly bad and full of fungus and every imaginable germ to exist in water ever?
I only have Venus is Pisces. Hate my feet being touched.

I agree with comment above- it all goes back to the mermaid thing 😉

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
October 5, 2015 5:12 am

As far as feet go, mine are pretty basic. High arches, but average size (always slim pickings for shoes because of this). I spent every summer of childhood out in the country, barefoot, and my feet would develop these sorts of pads on the bottoms of them, haha. Hobbit feet! I thought it was cool though. I don’t really wear heels as they bother my feet, plus just not really practical for my lifestyle (6th house Pisces sun). I absolutely love getting foot rubs and reflexology. I like wading in the ocean/lake, it feels cleansing on many levels. I keep… Read more »

Jan
Jan
October 5, 2015 5:01 am

My Piscean is so frickin strange when it comes to his feet. He practices certain ways of walking to optimise spinal/ hip/ knee/ foot health, he buys vibrams and only the best, most expensive socks ($40 for one pair that he’ll wear out in 2 months? No problem). He washes his shoes all the time (At least once a week- I’ve never washed shoes? What is this fishcraft?) and always leaves them to dry on my god-damned bath towel. BUT his feet proper are dry and thick and unloved and probably have some funky stuff going on. Frankly I’ve been… Read more »

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
October 5, 2015 4:27 am

I was reading this while eating dinner and when I got to the part about nail bars I felt physically ill. No way in hell would I ever go into one again. I went once and I’m sure the salon was fine, but for me it was like a horror film. Yes I am a multi-Pisces but I am Mars in Virgo, you understand. Every time a new instrument was whipped out or a new bowl filled up with water and my feet/hands plonked in, all I could think about was hygiene, hygiene, hygiene. ‘Where has that file been before… Read more »

supakali
supakali
October 5, 2015 6:18 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

i hold my breath when walking past those places!