Who needs an astrological transit reading guide? Everyone!
What To Read When You Are Having A…
* Mercury Transit – EVERYTHING. The nutrition labels on everything, graffiti art as sigils, sanitary pad strips, street signs, all media – haute and low, who cares. Mercury is an alchemical God of Magic, crossing all dimensions, subverting all barriers. You can know about the infidelity of a D-lister AND planned alterations to the Table of Elements. It’s when you make a connection between the two that you know you’ve jumped a level to Uranus. Or gone bats.
* Venus Transit – Sappho, Ovid, Baudelaire, Thomas Moore The Soul Of Sex, the clouds as you fall back in love with nature again, sonnets, Andre Breton, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, your mirror, sex tips, cosmetics brochures, courtesan memoirs or just nothing because you are too goo-goo/busy beautifying or making your own art.
If Your Astrological Transit Came With A Reading List You’d Save So Much Time
* Mars Transit – Exercise Guides, memos back from your operatives charged with carrying out your missions every day. You prefer crap you can listen to whilst doing other things. If you could download shit straight into your brain a la the Matrix, you would obviously.
* Jupiter Transit – The Big Leap, the restaurant menu, Rumi & travel or university brochures. Your itinerary, university reading list and real estate listings in places you could technically get to in a couple of days if you just, you know, went. Growth is your God.
* Saturn Transit – Marcus Aurelius, spreadsheets, calorie calculators, memos, your bank balances, the Economist, share prices online but actually you would rather just hire an expert and have them brief you. Source. Signal not noise. Fluff and clutter are on notice that you are going to kill them. Time is your most precious resource – not to be squandered. Papyrus feels too ancient.
Jupiter Transits Are When You’re Always In Expansive Research Mode
* Uranus Transit – the first chapter of practically everything. Or you just dive into any page at once, driven by pure random raw awesome instinct. Information lives on a subliminal universal neural network that you can access at any time, so long as your personal electromagnetic frequency is humming correctly. Even a gram of gluten blocks your access.
* Neptune Transit – the auras of plants, subtitles in languages you do not understand of movies that communicate to you via their mood or styling, Jung and his acolytes, the Dead Sea Scrolls, Song of Amergin, the I-Ching, Tarot, The Time Falling Bodies Take To Light.
* Pluto Transit – classified documents, shit you should probably not have access to, Trickster Makes This World, The Anti-Fragile, Robert Greene, your obsessive-compulsive but absolutely genius personal journal.
Image: Ana Luisa Pinto
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership