After Zaps

Vault Of Retro Sci Fi

You remember the Zap Zone right?

Well, Uranus and Pluto are now out of that alignment but many of us are going to feel like the heady Z.Z. buzz is with us all over again these next ten days.

WHY? (you have to imagine that screeched theatrically, with or without some form of jaw-trapezius malfunction way beyond the reach of sodding Rescue Remedy).

It’s like this: Last December Venus was on Pluto and square Uranus at just the time of the 2nd to last exact Zap Zone. Now Venus is opposite Pluto and square Uranus.

So arrangements, vows and intent set then (plus also weird stuff from March) is straight back into the Zap Zone Zeitgeist crucible – if something, especially a relationship or an artistic vision – is not relevant, NOW, real and sustainable – you feel that buzz. You can weave as fancy a web as you like but you know how anything Uranus-Plutonic operates  – stuck = fuqed.

Does Venus in the sign of the Moon enjoy the surreality check of Uranus/Pluto? Not really. But at least you KNOW it’s time to develop an authenticity fetish and not dull down your love/creative/spiritual life to try and satisfy some bourgeois Muggle paradigm. Astrology insight means you still have existential crisis’ but they’re productive ones.

And this thing is EPIC for awesome relationships & strong attractions or concepts.   More in the Daily Mystic email for Weds AND your Horoscopes, obviously.

Also, i put the pay what you want Zeitgeist Mp3 on the main Shop page, have a look!

Image: The Vault Of Retro Sci Fi

, ,

flowerchild
flowerchild
May 21, 2015 1:20 am

Moon and Venus are right on my Cancerian Ascendant right now.

I am definitely feeling the retour of the ZZ vibe in all areas…..total meltdown about career, and income, and feeling things coming to a head, internally at least, regarding romance………….none of it feels good. Feeling irritable and not able to make the best decisions right now. I just feel way off my game..

curiouser and curiouser crab
curiouser and curiouser crab
May 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Ow, my Venus at 12 Cancer has really had a shake up through the zap zone – and now some more…… Been good though, hard to articulate the change but I feel it and know it from the inside out. Good stuff.

william
william
May 20, 2015 12:12 am

um yeah, i dont know… planets… dont start with me…just..
if i could find exit off merry go round that would be nice…
sit in a field eating grapes with a honey or something…
or at least not driving off a cliff every other lunation i mean really….

william
william
May 20, 2015 12:44 am
Reply to  william

oh btw saturn oppose sun next ten days too always fun. whats all this about the new moon some big cut off point and nothing can return back the way it was? Does this mean all former plans are down the tubes? i hope not. am i the only one hearing that? do see a lot of quitting going on, dave letterman one example… many more around me… is it time to toss in the towel actually? i only ask because i dont have the brains to know when to quit but maybe its time? it would be unfortunate as… Read more »

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
May 20, 2015 4:06 pm
Reply to  william

I think it’s like the inauthentic or out-dated plans/stuff/self that are falling away. Dave needs to shift gears, he’s being authentic imo, changing his life to suit him. Respect. I think he’s doing this astro well.

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
May 19, 2015 8:41 pm

I was supposed to be performing on my birthday tomorrow. Instead I was sent home sick because this 16 day cold refuses to leave. The coughing and choking was so intense I’ve thrown my neck out now. Got a Chiro adjustment this morning to alleviate the pressure and relieve cervical subluxation – even SWALLOWING hurts! So, I have 12 days off as I have a one-week vacation next week. I’ll spending that time seeking an Accupuncturist. I need to return to monthly sessions, big time. I am hoping I can shake this cold off by Monday so during my one-week… Read more »

Jokerman
Jokerman
May 19, 2015 8:57 pm
Reply to  The Venus Fly

HB. My fav brother (of 6) is born May 21.

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
May 19, 2015 10:13 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Thanks, PF.

Jessica McOmish
Jessica McOmish
May 19, 2015 3:46 pm

EXACTLY how I’m feeling.

Muggle paradigms be gone.

And romance is BLOSSOMING!

Electro
Electro
May 19, 2015 3:30 pm

December was so stressful for me. I am not sure if I can even wrap my head around what these next 10 days will bring. Today my arch nemesis at work backed into my car (accident) and I have ringworm. Gross. When I went to the store for meds, all the boxes had “JOCK STRAP ITCH” in bold colors all over them. Lovely. So that is why I also bought ice-cream. I am headed to a local burning man related event this weekend. I have wanted to go to BM for years & years but I live on the opposite… Read more »

surlatable
surlatable
May 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Holy crappie with the muggles today. It’s like THEY all have neuro degenerative diseases and I’m the stable one. Someastralbody flipped their switch this week for sure.

surlatable
surlatable
May 19, 2015 3:14 pm
Reply to  surlatable

Where IS that photo from? Weird! Old art from three emails ago!

Hardeep
Hardeep
May 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Don’t you just love it when you write a post and answer your question just by writing the post.

Zap zone tranformation resulted in me signing up to author a book. Never saw that coming in 2012!

Andrea
Andrea
May 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Reply to  Hardeep

I need to attach to the freedom I so desperately love

LeoRisingCancerSun
LeoRisingCancerSun
May 19, 2015 11:23 am

On April eclipse, literally, my thought to be “the one” love of two years and 4 mos cohabitation, decides he is feeling stuck and is afraid to take the next step (have a baby) so we must “start process of breaking up”. WTF that’s suppose to be mean. That shook the ground beneath my feet. Month later I find an apt (still in disbelief) and on top of all , lose my job. WHEN DOES THIS END?!

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
May 19, 2015 9:44 am

testing

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
May 19, 2015 10:11 am
Reply to  Scorpio_Rising

trying to figure out where my old icon pic disappeared too!

supakali
supakali
May 19, 2015 3:05 pm
Reply to  Scorpio_Rising

i sort of like this one! it’s like the visual of randomness.

Uranus trine Jupiter? 🙂

Charley
Charley
May 19, 2015 8:22 am

I’m still in my own personal little Zap bubble, Uranus has stopped opposing me and started some sweet as trines to my moon and mars but Pluto is still well onside for the forced growth and change. Perma phoenix over here.

AKAPluto
AKAPluto
May 19, 2015 7:12 am

Man this astro really delivers…how do people even attempt not to “believe” in astrology? It’s shameful to say but I really feel like I’M the psycho in this situation… I just can’t pretend not to be full of complicated stuff. So upon getting very hormonal (and after spending all day towing my van that I JUST bought) I said ALL the things. Even though I knew it was psychological and “too much” for the other person involved. I couldn’t help myself. It feel sorry in one way but I also slept *quite* well last night and that’s a lot to… Read more »

May 19, 2015 7:43 am
Reply to  AKAPluto

anything that can be destroyed by the truth should be destroyed by the truth.
oooo
heavy. but can be deployed wisely. but not unthinkingly. i have noted this line for future use when i need to break down and break apart something that is labouring under its own weight.
X

Charley
Charley
May 19, 2015 8:25 am
Reply to  AKAPluto

“Anything that can be destroyed by the truth SHOULD be destroyed by the truth.”

HELL YES.

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
May 19, 2015 8:31 am
Reply to  AKAPluto

Oh sweetheart, I feel you – I have called this my “flicking a match” approach. I haven’t had the occasion to do this in quite some time, thankfully, and make it a point not to do it when I’m upset/reactive, but in the past when I’ve known there was a connection that *had* to be severed, I have very coolly and consciously made a decision to light a match and burn that bridge so that I could never go back. I don’t want an “out” or “safety net” if it’s gotten *that* bad – I will burn that fuqer to… Read more »

May 19, 2015 6:43 am

also hey mystic once mercury goes direct and saturn gets off your midheaven 4 eva (ish), you deserve a month-long holiday.

May 19, 2015 6:33 am

epic relocation in action. it was on the cards for months and months and i simply had no idea where to start or where I was going. now it is upon my household and the clock is ticking. the ruler of my 4th house (venus, Libra) is transiting my 1st house and squaring my Pluto-IC. So, yes, Zap indeed. for all intents and purposes I will be homeless until at least November. Not homeless homeless, I mean, I have people, but it will be not possible to unpack everything until then. ugh. price you pay, pi, for change. this is… Read more »

Charley
Charley
May 19, 2015 8:18 am
Reply to  Sam

Same Pi. Whole life is in storage and I am ‘homeless’, trying not to call it that too much because it sounds negative and sad. It’s the only way for me to get from A – whatever B will be. I agree with you re change, it’s not always comfy but it’s necessary, no doubt we’re both doing the right thing.

May 19, 2015 8:27 am
Reply to  Charley

glad i’m not alone… thanks charley xX
I truly have no idea where I will be living in 6 months time. Anything could happen. my usual ‘visioning’ thing needs some extra love, currently clouded by TMI / immediate concerns / fears (?i think maybe)

mercury retrograde might help the , hmm, re-locating of.. internal soul-data? ..always the best place to start .. i hope 🙂

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
May 19, 2015 8:54 am
Reply to  Sam

Merc Rx square Neptune *will* help you if you can cultivate mental space to listen to the “still, small voice”. Meditate, practice mindfulness, do some yoga, hit up Mystic’s binaural beats – do what you can to quiet that Monkey Mind and get your Zen on. Best wishes that you land on your feet, dear Pi – my mantra during times of transition is to practice reframing “uncertainty” as “possibility”. Instead of anxiety over “what happens next??””, hold space for the wonderous and look at what *could* happen! Sometimes just the mental exercise of getting out of our own way… Read more »

May 19, 2015 8:28 am
Reply to  Charley

and i wish you a fruitful period of ‘floating’ between abodes too – A to B yes X

Charley
Charley
May 19, 2015 8:39 am
Reply to  Sam

Thank you! Same. I literally have no idea. I know where I want to be but that’s not currently an option, not sure I’ll be able to manifest that one even with the best will in the world. Currently just focusing on how I want to feel when I get there, rather than specific places, just a sense of what I need to have to feel like life is good or just better. It’s all I can manage with regards to visioning right now too, fear and anxiety are potent overtakers. Anyway, good luck to us and a pat on… Read more »

Prince stolas
Prince stolas
May 19, 2015 6:20 am

As usual nothing going on in the realm of love despite efforts. Ugh. Why do i even exist?

May 19, 2015 6:27 am
Reply to  Prince stolas

ah yes. the old why do i even exist.
because all of the world’s kittens would be sad if you didn’t 🙁 they know you’re out there and just want you to go find them and pat them until you feel better. kittens love you. even if they bite you with their tiny needle-like fangs. XOX

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
May 19, 2015 8:58 am
Reply to  Sam

Meh. I’m sure this mood will pass, but plenty of days I feel like I exist so that other people can look at me and say “well at least i didn’t turn out as shitty as that one”. I’m pretty sure I exist to make other people feel better about themselves and their life choices.

Can’t deal with kittens right now. My best friend lost her cat recently to kidney disease. I lived with that cat for close to 10 yrs. 🙁

May 19, 2015 9:26 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

o no! Rip kitty… 🙁

Well some say, “it’s possible that the purpose of someone’s life may be only to serve as a warning to others” so. You know.. hahaha I only say this as I’ve wondered it about myself 🙂 maybe I should have married that nice young man when I was in my mid 20s, moved to the suburbs and had 2.3 children.
And when I put it like that… 0_0

alphacentaurus
alphacentaurus
May 19, 2015 5:40 am

What do you make of the zap zone coming up in january 2016? looks like the final hurrah before uranus sprints off on his merry way while enjoying a fire sign trine with saturn. it’s funny how i’ve gotten into chinese medicine and the 5 element theory (thank pluto transforming my 1st house neptune in cappy) and how the zap zone was equivalent to fire (uranus in aries) drying out earth (pluto in cappy)… i think that watery, ever-so-moistening opposition when jupiter was in cancer really helped people balance out.

Methinky
Methinky
May 19, 2015 5:36 am

Holy Shizballs, explains why I came home and described my day at work ‘like having the life force sucked out of me’. A million shitty meetings. A million shitty emails. Stress because I feel like I am in trouble all the time and I don’t know why……reframing, trying to find positives, make positives, and get moving on the extraction plan.

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
May 19, 2015 4:31 am

I’m looking forward to maxing out these next ten days! Only ten days? That’s a quick turn around, really.

Anna
Anna
May 19, 2015 4:29 am

Fuq. O.k. Bring it on !

Lili
Lili
May 19, 2015 3:50 am

Indeed! Having Gem Moon email shizz storm re: rules, admin chez volunteer work. It’s like a Game of Thrones episode. Turnover at the top. New Moon gave me a NEW office!!! Not in the Zap Zone call center- but in Venus Ville. Where the time/money is made. V is for Volunteer…. Went from dreading admin review to eagerly filing old papers (which I DID) need to keep. Sorry KM fans. ZZ is full on in smaller realms- party and thrust. And offer a honey cake to the Queen who may or may not be dethroned. LOL!! Love your new site.… Read more »