Zap Zone Accessorizing

AdaptOrDie

Dear Mystic

My multiple Sagittarius (Sun and Moon; Virgo ascendant) friend pointed out the Zap Zone appropriateness of a tote I have been carting around for the last week containing all manner of urgent/essential must distribute/re-home/reconfigure items, along with a notebook for ‘ideas’ that I haven’t carried on person for years, but now I can not be without.

Photo attached. May I also note that I never carry calico totes with slogans (not status conscious enough for my Capricorn ascendant?).

Zap zone mantra, writ large.

Yours
M

Sun Scorpio, Moon Taurus

My Dear M,

Absolutely. It’s escalating out there – if you think about it, the last time the Z.Z. was so stimulated was April 2014 – by Mars + Jupiter.

This time around Jupiter is supportive and from Leo – hence the possible advantage of being crazy-brazen with the evolutionary tripping….

BUT last April, Mars was activating from LIBRA – this time around Mars is way more empowered, in his home sign of Aries.   So the whole deal is more surreal and innovative than it has been ever BUT potentially terse, volatile and stagnation fuqing to the max.

The core Zap Zone mantra remains: Adapt Or Die, Evolve or Evaporate, Stay Stuck Or U R Fuqed.

And guess what, we are also now totally in Eclipse Season as well… See Scopes for more, also the D.M email.

Does the tote bag design come in underpants?  Also, Virgos, what font is that?

ladyleo
ladyleo
March 7, 2015 12:23 am

MM can you make us accessories such as these with evolve & evaporate, stay stuck and u r fuqd etc on them, ? I would buy one…
and love zombie-esque ones! and chi-vampires ones!

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
March 6, 2015 6:13 pm

Am officially excited – last April feels like another lifetime and NOW I am finally doing what I love and am good at.

We just went live on a website – 2 sales bam! We had put our stuff into shops with very positive feedback but zero sales – all our customers have come directly to us from the web, insta and fb, not so much the bricks and mortar – we are finding even more local suppliers and opening up to the synchronicity

really feel I am in the Zap Zone flow or maybe it’s more like a frequency

supercal
supercal
March 6, 2015 6:29 pm

good luck! may the (zz) force be with you!

Invicta
Invicta
March 6, 2015 10:04 pm

Yo Phoenix that IS awesome!
I know what you mean about the frequency thing.
The zap zone have literally changed the frequency of my Qi and I was unhappy at the beginning of the zap zone making money doing something I hated. Zap Zap, now I see the finish line ahead and by the end of this process it feels like I’ll be making money doing what I love. Not that it’s been easy or looking like it’s going to get easier any time soon but it’s definitely worth it. That’s great about your new site and sales!

pi
pi
March 7, 2015 6:52 am

Congrats Phoenix! “Eye traffic” not foot traffic ftw!

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
March 7, 2015 3:22 pm

THANKS PIABs! we all must be coming through the most challenging and transformative years – ????- can see the finish line and am finally finding my stride!

Thanks to all the enlightened beings here and the Mighty MM for her guidance!

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
March 6, 2015 2:20 pm

The last time the ZZ kicked up, April 2014, I required a total hysterectomy. Today the hardware came out of my ankle (a total success, btw). If I think of the mantra, “Health is Wealth,” then all of this body work during the ZZ makes sense 😉 How can I amass a fortune with a vehicle in need of repair? Adaptation & transformation, the ZZ demands our very best, from our game to our font. Details count!

Invicta
Invicta
March 6, 2015 2:53 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

So happy your ankle op was a success Ankh 🙂 Yes, I remember the hysterectomy. You were so brave as always! I am just loving all the kerning vibes in this thread. Lets show the fonts some love! Lying in bed munching carrots and celery writing away and wearing my GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUNDS T shirt. I’m pretty sure it’s Helvetica… Have worked harder than I’ve ever worked in my life this week. Still don’t feel I’ve achieved enough but then I probably never will. My diet is healthier than it’s ever been. My fitness is secondary to my… Read more »

Invicta
Invicta
March 6, 2015 2:57 pm
Reply to  Invicta

The font on my T shirt is Helvetica, not tote in picture, just to be clear….

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
March 7, 2015 12:38 am
Reply to  Invicta

Hey thanks, Invicta x Just a Scorpio woman On A Mission to Be Better. Fixed on the target 😉

I love the name Helvetica. Uranus-Mercury at 29* Horns of Scorpio, 8th house.

aquaqua
aquaqua
March 6, 2015 12:10 pm

also how utterly despicable was it when the graphic police were all over basketball players wearing “I can’t breathe” t shirts in support of Eric Garner…because they were printed in comic sans. Thats the flip side of the graphic hive.

March 6, 2015 1:56 pm
Reply to  aquaqua

It’s just that everything lacks formality or seriousness with Comic Sans…

aquaqua
aquaqua
March 6, 2015 12:07 pm

waaaahhhh!!!!! I LOVE when graphicos get laser minds onto fonts, i love the culture of fonification, I haven’t seen the helvetica documentary but I really want to.

skarab
skarab
March 6, 2015 10:17 am

Hhhmm, check out the R – doesn’t match the one in Futura. My money’s on flashfire.

flashfire
flashfire
March 6, 2015 11:20 am
Reply to  skarab

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Z. I’m 95 percent sure I’m right on this and it is Frontage, a font I own and have worked with a fair amount.

flashfire
flashfire
March 6, 2015 11:26 am
Reply to  flashfire

Whoops! I meant to thank skarab for the vote of confidence!

P.S. I love your handle. Makes me think about synchronicity and the Jungian tale about the beetle tapping on the window. I think it was a skarab?

skarab
skarab
March 6, 2015 1:15 pm
Reply to  flashfire

You’re welcome. It really does look like it.
Ha – and yes, the Golden Scarab story of Jung – love it – and here i was thinking it was a total coincide that I was randomly allotted this handle!

March 6, 2015 5:18 pm
Reply to  flashfire

looks very similar

supercal
supercal
March 6, 2015 3:34 pm
Reply to  skarab

but is the E Frontage?

March 6, 2015 4:51 pm
Reply to  supercal

Def not future and slight differences with frontage.

I’m tempted to email the creators and ask

flashfire
flashfire
March 6, 2015 5:38 pm
Reply to  Skye

Oh yeah… You’re right about the E, supercal. The crossbars are very low with Frontage. There is a typeface called core circus that looks very close as well, but the R looks a bit off? Argh. This is making me slightly insane actually … Like a riddle that must be cracked in order to progress further in the game.

Quick, someone invent a zz compliant Shazam app for font identification. Does one already exist? If not, it should!

March 12, 2015 5:49 am
Reply to  flashfire

There is one but it’s pretty crap. My friend ran this through it and zero result

Miraclefish
Miraclefish
March 6, 2015 9:08 am

Not even a Virgo, but no doubt the font is Futura !

March 6, 2015 9:15 am
Reply to  Miraclefish

March 6, 2015 8:56 am

God, I’d love to know exactly which font is that but I don’t know! I’d like to say it’s a light version of Nexa but that wouldn’t be true. It’s a nice font. It could be something similar to Nexa light. With quite a bit of kerning.

March 6, 2015 9:13 am
Reply to  Z

But there’s something more refined and feminine about this font where Nexa is bolder and rounder.

Other options could be
Moderne Sans
Bizon
Axis

March 6, 2015 9:25 am
Reply to  Z

Oh, I was thinking of Code Pro, too, but I couldn’t remember the name. Very nice but, again, too rounded.

March 6, 2015 4:42 pm
Reply to  Z

Gloria is close too… It’s just those “A” s

Charles
Charles
March 6, 2015 7:36 pm
Reply to  Skye

Good eye. I thought maybe Gloria, but it’s closer to Mostra Bold. But it’s not.

flashfire
flashfire
March 6, 2015 7:26 am

Not entirely positive and not a Virgo (am Saggo) , but the font on the bag looks very much like a modern font called Frontage. If so, it is even more apropos to ZZ application as Frontage is multi-layered and thus supremely adaptable. If you’re into typographic thrills, it provides endless fun.

skarab
skarab
March 6, 2015 10:09 am
Reply to  flashfire

i’m with you, flashfire, it does look like Frontage to me too. (tho no virgoesness in my chart at all, alas)

March 6, 2015 5:23 am

Also in side reference to underpants: saw a novelty pair in a shop window last week with the words, “even my shit was scared” and brown ink smudged on back.
zap zap zap

March 6, 2015 5:19 am

I was quoting that line all last year after reading it on this site. Was very apt for all those scuttling around all twitchy and freaking out because some minor thing had been changed. And then another. And so on.
This feels different. Maybe the Mars being in Aries. It feels more like a volcano signalling it’s about to turn into exploding lava fountain like the one in Chile. Haven’t adapted? Too late to worry about the logistics. You better start running for your life. No time no time time.

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
March 6, 2015 4:20 am

*LOVE* it!! I must confess, however, that as much as I adore the tote, I really don’t need any ZZ accessories; I *am* the Zap Zone! If you saw my chart you would understand completely, believe me – I am a veritable Jumpin’ Jack Flash! “I was born in a crossfire hurricane.. ” 😀 That song is my ZZ anthem (well, one of them, anyway); specifically this line: “I was drowned; I was washed up left for dead. I fell down to my feet and I saw they bled. Yeah, yeah, I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of… Read more »

LIbra9
LIbra9
March 6, 2015 4:18 am

Sans serif is for wimps

lux interior is My Co-Pilot
lux interior is My Co-Pilot
March 6, 2015 3:17 am

love it!

Pi
Pi
March 6, 2015 3:06 am

My internet has died – at home, on mobile – so only text not images are coming up.

I think calico bags align with gem rising maybe. (Acknowledge cap status anxiety) Any slogan is way too much of an ideological commitment for Gemini bags, but calico itself is the opposite: versatile, light, can double as second emergency bag for second life (no reference to that game) etc.

Glad that the notebook features in its contents 🙂

BusinessBestArt
BusinessBestArt
March 6, 2015 2:26 am

And the font needs to be BOLDer, in white, on a black bag that comes with complimentary scissors.

BusinessBestArt
BusinessBestArt
March 6, 2015 2:33 am

Live from my Virgo ascendant boxing ring, Pluto and Mars duking it out.

PlutonicUranian
PlutonicUranian
March 6, 2015 2:14 am

[VIRGO MOON SAYS]…Definitely a sans serif, has an art deco look. I found some near matches online by googling “art deco font”.

toromojorising
toromojorising
March 6, 2015 3:42 am

Yes! At first look my thoughts went straight to Art Deco. Either way, I love the elegant simplicity of the font, and it delivers the message with perfection.

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
March 6, 2015 4:35 am
Reply to  toromojorising

You guys *do* know why the Art Deco font on that bag is so utterly resonant at the mo, don’t you?

The last time we had a Uranus/Pluto square (in Aries and Cancer, respectively) was in 1932, AKA the height of the Art Deco period.

😉

“The more you know” 😀

PlutonicUranian
PlutonicUranian
March 6, 2015 8:49 am

Whoa, great catch.

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
March 6, 2015 11:44 am

yes, I LOVE this font…perfect!

tw:leo
tw:leo
March 6, 2015 8:58 am

raaaaad.

skarab
skarab
March 6, 2015 10:21 am

Hey – nice call!

March 6, 2015 4:25 pm

It’s not Art Deco tho. Close. The “o” is right but the top of the a is flat. Deco fonts in this style all have pointy a’s.
Yeah, my font expert terminology extends to ‘pointy.’..

Pin It on Pinterest