Weekly Horoscopes + Eclipse Prepping

Richard Avedon

We are a few hours off a Solar Eclipse at 29 Pisces – all New Moons are start-over opportunities, Eclipses more than any. This comes as the Zap Zone is still zapping (until April 8) so the edge of frayed nerves, zeitgeist, heavy old emotions that need to be processed or integrated because they can’t just sit there, to-do lists and general WEIRD is sharp.

So check where 29 Pisces is in your chart and also what closely aspects any points you have there for an idea of where you’re ending/beginning.

Also, read your Weekly Horoscopes from March 21..

And, check this out. Paul Tudor Jones is said to be “the world’s best living trader” – He is a Libra but the key point here is his Mars – it’s 15 Capricorn, the exact degree of Pluto at the moment and WAY to work a Pluto-Mars transit/embody the Zap Zone.  He got a standing ovation. More here on Zero Hedge. I will post the video when it’s up.

There is also a magical tone to this Eclipse – like everything, all dialogues, synchronicity etc – is/are delivering a message.  i dreamed i rescued a raven, was asked to join a group of Hollywood witches called the November Coven and of an air-ship owned by The Magician in the Tarot.

So how is your Eclipse Trip going so far?  There are two in a row btw. The one in early April is the big Zap one. See your Horoscopes for more on THAT bit of business.

maj01

Image: Richard Avedon
Bottom Image: The Magician – Lady Frieda Harris

journalisa
journalisa
March 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Wow. I just found out about Mystic Medusa today and have been on here for hours since I was hooked up. I don’t know all the lingo but I’ve had enough experience with astrology to follow more than I expect. My south node is 29 pisces. I’m a Sag sun, Gem moon, Aries Rising. I’ve been substitute teaching and had a blow up at a 6th grade class on 2/18 that was smoothed out on 3/6. They treated me like a criminal when they never prepared or warned me for what I walked in on. I was first student rep… Read more »

March 21, 2015 9:40 pm
Reply to  journalisa

Welcome! Great teaching natal astrology you have there.

journalisa
journalisa
March 21, 2015 9:56 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Thanks. I never pursued teaching. Always wanted to write. Have always written privately. 5 years of Huffington Post pieces published. A book written and self published in between two cancer treatments. But I needed autonomy and $ so I got into subbing. Actually too sensitive except for the 4th grade and down. But I didn’t know that when I started. Was a big student leader but haven’t joined anything since I was 22. I never connected the Medusa thingy until just now… 6th grade. I’ve been acting out childhood stuff because I never had kids (on purpose)…. this is an… Read more »

Sphinx
Sphinx
March 22, 2015 5:03 am
Reply to  journalisa

Well… sounds a great combo for writing also! What a fantastic battle you have waged and won. What is your book about?

March 20, 2015 7:47 pm

I’m not sure how to finale feeling this bad on this day. The notion of intention being “this can’t be it” doesn’t seem positive new year enough but I’m wrecked. I want to not be wrecked. But I am. And publicly so. Too many physical horrors to sort through visions of Elysian dreams od sacred feminine even on earth. Just a pile of germs on neurons in a room in a town

Alouetta
Alouetta
March 20, 2015 5:52 pm

I saw David Lynch talk last weekend and it shifted/confirmed something in me. Since then my dreams have been epic and really fun. Round about the time of the eclipse I felt so tired and ended up sleeping for about 10 hours. I am in the home-run stretch of my PhD and am pretty broke and don’t know what comes next, but instead of feeling anxious, I’m excited! It honestly feels like anything is possible.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
March 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Happy new astro-year everyone! The eclipse happened at sunset where I live, so I went for a long walk along the water (next to it, not on it lol) and made my new era promises to myself. It happened on my 8th house Psyche in Pisces. My dark moon week was a time of solitude, letting go of stuff both actual and figurative, and a lot of reflection. As a result I have so much clarity around boundaries, how to protect myself psychically, good self care, the future. I feel so optimistic. Clear-headedness helps. I’ve stopped watching TV and have… Read more »

Pisces lady
Pisces lady
March 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Feeling a huge sense of finality with this zap of the ZZ. Several relationships have broken down, some have reconnected (the important ones). I’ve been clearing away the dead wood and the sense of closure is a huge relief and feels great. Ready to move on; and relatively baggage-free as have let so much pain and fear go. I have no idea what is going to be beginning, all focus has been on restructuring of old paradigms, shaking off dysfunctional business partnerships and stale friendships. Slightly apprehensive about new direction, especially when it’s not clear yet; ZZ will take care… Read more »

Aqualuna
Aqualuna
March 20, 2015 3:17 pm

29 degrees Pisces falls right on my Venus on Scheat in my 9th, which is also in an out-of-sign conjunction to my M.C. 2 degrees Aries in the 10th. Ive had flashes of new insight towards a new career and going back to school to become a pharmacist. This eclipse is also opposite my pre-natal Solar eclipse at 29 Virgo in my 3rd. The nodes are kinda involved, my North Node is 25 degrees partile conjunct Part of Fortune in Pisces and the South Node in my third… Not sure what to make of the Solar eclipse opposite my pre-natal…

gail
gail
March 20, 2015 2:36 pm

This site rocks

Moe
Moe
March 20, 2015 1:08 pm

After losing both men in my life within a 24 hour period earlier this week when the zap zone was exactly conjunct my moon in Cappy I was in alot of emotional pain. So much so that I cried harder than I have in years and that evening there was a small fire in my house. It seemed my Aries candle (that I was burning for myself) had burned so hot that it cracked the glass and set some things on fire. I was able to extinguish it and the only thing that remains is a scortch mark on my… Read more »

March 20, 2015 2:32 pm
Reply to  Moe

Hey Moe changes can be painful and really hard but think you are right – keep the positive thoughts coming! Mine is “everything is as it should be”

Still going through massive life morphs but definitely not stuck!

Aries gal
Aries gal
March 20, 2015 12:31 pm

There’s been a lot of self dev happening on my end. Pisces at 29 degrees is nearing the end of my first house the aspects ive been focusing on in my chart is my 12th house Mars in Aquarius.. Lots of eye opening stuff there. Also – a big game changer for me and the way I socialise, is understanding my Neptune in the 11th house. All of those characteristics ring so true with most of my friendships. Having new insight into myself has allowed me to drop these ideas and behaviours at lightening speed. I feel more in tuned… Read more »

TripleL
TripleL
March 20, 2015 1:04 pm
Reply to  Aries gal

All wonderful stuff, AG, & many congrats on your pending bundle of joy!! How are you feeling? Taking excellent care of yourself, I hope! XX 🙂

Aries gal
Aries gal
March 20, 2015 6:42 pm
Reply to  TripleL

Thanks tripleL 🙂

lots of R&R over here which is a welcomed change 🙂

BUT the nausea has returned and the only way to relieve it is through junk food, something about the grease and sugar, ah so yes – I’m abiding by my body and it’s needs if that’s what you mean 😉 hehe

Julia
Julia
March 20, 2015 10:55 am

Happy Eclipse! It’s mid-afternoon here in Canada.
Is anyone else doing Deepak Chopra and Oprah’s “Meditating for Success” meditation series? It’s a 21 day mediation experience that started on Monday March 16, 2015 and wraps just both April 8th! I feel like the timing of this, whether intentional or not, is perfect. It’s all about creating success from within, forging a new path, a new mandate – essentially “Evolve or Die” as Mystic likes to say.

March 20, 2015 6:32 am

The eclipse was not visible where I live, but it didn’t matter – I watched it on the astral plane last night in my dreams and it was absolutely AMAZING! In my dream, the Sun was a huge bright ball of fire in the sky and I was able to watch it being completely obscured by the Moon. In the dream, I kept telling myself not to look at it for too long as it would burn my retinas, but I kept sneaking peeks at it nonetheless and when it reached the moment of totality I gazed upon it in… Read more »

firefish
firefish
March 20, 2015 5:22 am

Wow, went with my daughter to a hill nearby to view the eclipse, and did not expect anything, chanced across a drumming circle and people who invited us in, and then bumped into more people I knew, met a fabulous storyteller/muso who just gave me faith in life again, and a glimpse of vision and possible future hope, more in the realm of ‘don’t give up, there is magic to be had- my head freaking over old patterns, but heart secretly singing/ whispering’hope, there is hope’…..spring in full force here in UK today, and I remember- just stay connected to… Read more »

Vslr
Vslr
March 20, 2015 4:28 am

Its been a weird tough week with so many twists and turns. Found out something accidently about the leo ex. Hes been going out with one of my friends at uni – they have a 12 year age gap. Shock horror! And with a girl no one would have expected. Im mellow about it. Im exhausted from caring. But im still in a state of shock. Im being called to let go and start a new chapter in my life. I was t able to let go so god made it easier. Who knows what the reality of their situation… Read more »

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
March 20, 2015 5:20 am
Reply to  Vslr

Not in my womb, but more in my tummy because stress like that tends to hit my digestive system harder than anything.
Hope you experience a fave twist in the plot soon.

firefish
firefish
March 20, 2015 5:27 am
Reply to  Vslr

Yes vsir, we hold so much in our wombs, I have treated so many people who have this, it’s our own pain, our ancestors pain, our femminity issues, our regenerative issues, our nurturing…good for you to go in there and get some healing, be gentle on yourself hunney x

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
March 20, 2015 6:52 am
Reply to  firefish

This touched my heart. Today I learned that someone close to me, a gay woman who has struggled with gender issues and her fraught relationship with her abusive mother, has been diagnosed with a large but thankfully benign fibroid in her uterus. Due to complicating factors I won’t go into it will require a hysterectomy. She is still relatively young.

March 20, 2015 2:26 pm
Reply to  Vslr

I read a book all about this! Naomi Wolfe’s ‘Vagina’ – very VERY interesting

small feet
small feet
March 20, 2015 4:18 am

12th house eclipse
More paranoia then actual enemies
But as the therapist said
Its all social power tripping
People relating from their ego’s
The weak ate rejected cause its bad for the ego driven ones image
You gotta keep up appearances
High school never ended
Its all about the image folks
Get your ego on blah!

Sarita
Sarita
March 20, 2015 4:04 am

I know exactly what things in my life need to be released and radically changed at this epic new moon, but I have the distinct feeling that these things are fighting back and unwilling to let go of me. Anyone else experiencing this or have any suggestions for maintaining my power and resolve to be free of those old paradigms? I’d love to know where to look in my chart for sources of power in this fight.

March 20, 2015 5:51 am
Reply to  Sarita

My whole reply was just lost when browser crashed. HTC I am looking at you. Anyway in brief this time… I am mercurial Pisces with cap moon. So, distracted flake with occasional steely resolve. If this helps: Why are you doing this? Focus on that. Visualise, feel what this new thing will be like for you. Do that a lot. Change happens in increments, unless it doesn’t and it’s all at once. (It depends how fed up you are with the thing). Forgive yourself if you go backwards sometimes as long as the general direction is where you want to… Read more »

Pi
Pi
March 20, 2015 6:04 am
Reply to  pi

Moon and Neptune cld also help intuit why the old ways are hanging on.

Pluto can help not hinder, if you are a Pluto conscious person. Otherwise it is a trapdoor to unrecognised / disowned power dynamics and issues, projections etc. X

Sarita
Sarita
March 20, 2015 7:47 am
Reply to  Pi

Thank you so much, Pi! Especially for typing all of that out twice. This is very helpful and insightful. Mars may be very helpful in particular, as this is the strongest planet in my chart and typically manifests its energy in positive ways. I have to be more careful with Saturn as it can sometimes manifest as an inner critic voice. Pluto can go either way for me, sometimes a liberator, sometimes a chaotic, id-like energy. Looking to my moon and my Neptune was very helpful and relevant. My moon is in Virgo, which sometimes makes me anxious about security… Read more »

Pi
Pi
March 21, 2015 1:01 am
Reply to  Sarita

Yeah, I hear you about both Saturn and Pluto. I guess in my case, Saturn energy is familiar and accessible but hell yes re critic voice.

Sounds like it’s all there, you just needed a way in! May the force be with you 😉

March 20, 2015 1:02 am

Mystic, together your dreams sound like David Lynch’s next best thing since Mulholland Drive. God bless it– I loved Mulholland Drive! So many Plutonian themes & Uranian hyper bats synchro & surprises! And Neptune– oh, the Neptune… Enjoy 🙂

March 20, 2015 1:15 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

This eclipse moon aspects nada in my chart. There it sits, all by itself, in the middle of my first house aka No Man’s Land. Wait– does this make me an island? Maybe so. What is kicking in my chart right now is Sun trine Chiron. Ouch shit is hot! Radioactive boiling plasma blob of static in your face, anyone? Dramatic. But now is the good bit, the Healing bit, with this new moon eclipse alone in my first. The Phoenix bit. If you were alone on a desert island, what 3 books would you want with you? I’m packing… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
March 20, 2015 1:32 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

One of them would probs be I Ching, I usually seem to need a divination book on hand.
And then definitely a sketch book. Maybe a gardening magazine? No, that’s too boring. Something epic, like Lord of the Rings, to get lost in

March 20, 2015 1:44 am
Reply to  Veronica

Oh, divination book: Good. Call. One is never *really* alone, after all 😉 Love it.

Gardening, like, “How to grow veg on a deserted island”? That could really come in handy!

Pi
Pi
March 20, 2015 5:59 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Blank notebook x 2 and some maritime maps xx
Also, pencils (won’t wash off waterlogged paper 😉 )

March 20, 2015 8:56 am
Reply to  Pi

Pencils not pens: genius 🙂 xx

March 20, 2015 10:12 am
Reply to  Pi

Curious: why maps?

March 21, 2015 12:27 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Maps: I was figuring if you were on a desert island, you might need to know the neighbourhood… Could be a snazzy little archipelago nearby 🙂

March 20, 2015 2:23 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

David Lynch exhibition at GOMA atm- have to catch that!

March 19, 2015 11:01 pm

It’s sextile my moon, but I’m gonna hold out for the full moon eclipse conj my ic/Pluto in April, right before I go and do this really big thing (a very Saturn/sadge/6th house thing) that I committed to in December and have been fixated on achieving Or Else.

maru67
maru67
March 19, 2015 10:59 pm

I have Chiron on 29 Pisces, fifth house. I know EXACTLY what it is I need to let go.

March 19, 2015 10:55 pm

Oh! Well this little 29 deg in Pisces is bang on my MC.
That makes sense. There has been a lot of ‘work’ lately, paid and unpaid of a vocational sort.

TripleL
TripleL
March 19, 2015 11:16 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Ditto … straddling my natal Saturn conjunct Vesta — long-awaited rewards cometh? I hope so.

TripleL
TripleL
March 20, 2015 12:10 pm
Reply to  TripleL

Applied to my DREAM JOB last night right before midnight – 17 page C.V., & that was the short version.

Even if I don’t land this position, it felt good to see everything that I have accomplished over the years altogether, in once place, in a cohesive story. So busy beating myself up over being unemployed for so long, never realized just how much I have done in my lifetime. Experienced some grace, gratitude.

“She let go … ” 🙂

Sphinx
Sphinx
March 22, 2015 4:56 am
Reply to  TripleL

Your story is far more important than your employment. I know people who have never worked in this material realm who gave more to the world by simply ‘being’ than they ever really understood.
Beautiful realisation, grace is everything! But best wishes on gaining that dream job, xx.

TripleL
TripleL
March 22, 2015 2:51 pm
Reply to  Sphinx

Goddess bless you, sweet Sphinx! I might just be growing, glowing up! xoxo, babes (wink) 🙂

hermes26
hermes26
March 19, 2015 10:43 pm

This eclipse is positively VIBRATING in my life right now. I had a (rare) lucid dream last night – I was flying over the ocean and landed on a rock where I spoke to an old, wise Guide of some sort. I eagerly asked him for advice on my life (because I’m SO stuck right now and have been desperately praying for guidance) and I asked him, “What next for my career?” and he answered but I couldn’t HEAR him and then I asked him, strangely, “But what about my ex?” and then I woke up. Today – just like… Read more »

March 19, 2015 10:34 pm

What orbs do people use for eclipses? I have so many squirrley transits going on that if its not exact it doesn’t exist. Are we talking 1 degree conjunctions? Aries points?

Maybe it dodoesn’t matter. Just a moon just a moon

March 19, 2015 11:29 pm
Reply to  Birdstargirl

Since I can’t sleep
Astraea is 29 Pisces opposite apologies 29 Virgo. Siva pandora and asclepius are receiving are aries 0

Chiron riding over my dc right on achilles. Healers ago go tonight.

March 19, 2015 11:41 pm
Reply to  Birdstargirl

Isn’t Astraea the last goddess to leave? Cause I’m not sure if I’m supposed to turnthe lights out when I go. Anyone want a scale?

March 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Are sweatpants basically tracksuit pants?
I love Mendez but radically disagree with her on this. As long as the bod is fit, trackies are go. Imho 🙂

March 19, 2015 10:10 pm
Reply to  pi

Whoops is reply to further up.

March 21, 2015 12:22 am

Lol! Well if they are sweatpants, they’re certainly very stylish ones!

supercal
supercal
March 21, 2015 6:21 am
Reply to  pi

look more like linen trousers darlink 🙂

akapluto
akapluto
March 19, 2015 9:30 pm

I really didn’t think any of this was gonna deliver (uber scorpy chart plus uranus in the first says, “you CAN’T surprise me”) but it HAS been QUITE a week. Monday the day of the Zap we shot my first scene for my friend’s movie. I have zero acting experience. AND IT WAS AWESOME. My Leo MC really pulled through for me. We shot the scene in my apartment so we had to rearrange a lot of the furniture to make everything work and VOILA my apartment was suddenly arranged perfectly after months of agonizing over what to do! Like,… Read more »

March 20, 2015 2:21 pm
Reply to  akapluto

Am looking forward to your next instalment DP – ZZ finale!

yim
yim
March 19, 2015 8:25 pm

i dreamt all my teeth fell out into my hands and then i disintegrated from my spine at my neck down , into a lump of sand. it felt like i was flying. mystics – what is THIS? working hard, but still have a somatic feeling in awake world of this dream feel.

moonraker
moonraker
March 20, 2015 12:02 am
Reply to  yim

Teeth falling out can symbolize a time of sexual liberation. Or a time when our sexual self is growing and changing. Not sure about the other symbols, but a restriction has ended. You are free.

March 20, 2015 3:22 am
Reply to  yim

It apparently symbolises that you are having trouble ‘getting your teeth into things’, chewing it up, digesting things. It’s your grip on reality so to speak. It could be freeing, as in merging happily or could be feeling a loss of control.

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
March 20, 2015 5:13 am
Reply to  yim

Loss of teeth in a dream can symbolize money problems, saturn transit type stuff.

March 20, 2015 2:19 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

Yep, whenever I have dreamt of teeth falling out (usually one by one) it was when I felt financially unstable

Twin-gemini
Twin-gemini
March 19, 2015 8:20 pm

I was cruising prety good until I read about fixed star Scheat in Pegasus, aparently the Eclipse is exact in that star. When I checked its position in my natal chart – it is in 28″in Picies and my 3 kids – exact 29″ in Picies. Now – my son turns 10 on Sunday- his Sun is in 1″ in Airies. So tonight I decided to have a ceremony dedicated to Scheat and Pegasus with smudging, drumming and chanting.

Methinky
Methinky
March 19, 2015 9:52 pm
Reply to  Twin-gemini

Wow, thanks for posting. I got curious and just checked – I also have it at 29* Pi exact!!

I am home alone this evening so will cook something I think is amazing and do some housefluffing until inspiration hits… alright!!!!!

Methinky
Methinky
March 20, 2015 12:48 am
Reply to  Methinky

Ok now I get it – very slow moving, lots of us have that…. ok – stay cool everyone! Have fun with this!

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
March 20, 2015 5:12 am
Reply to  Twin-gemini

Scheat yeah!

supercal
supercal
March 20, 2015 9:22 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

i wish for a LIKE button to honour this 🙂

Methinky
Methinky
March 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Mr Methinky and I were having a drink in our backyard after a lovely dinner at a local Greek restaurant. Suddenly a fast moving black snake whips out of the garden bed very close to husbo’s chair, I jump and scream ‘snake!!’, he springs up and fends snake off with said chair, and we bolt into the house with the dog and lock the door. Freeeeeeeaaakyyyyyyyyy so shaken up still. Interested on thoughts on snake symbolism? My Timorese friend says the snake ‘mops up’ the spiritual muck around us and should be treasured as a friend who helps us change.… Read more »

leogroover
leogroover
March 20, 2015 3:30 am
Reply to  Methinky

Snakes alive Methinky. Bit of talk of snakes around in my part of the world with unseasonably hot weather they may be confused. Going bush tomorrow so expect to see some.

Methinky
Methinky
March 20, 2015 3:51 am
Reply to  leogroover

Ahh snakes in the bush – perfectly fine if one has ones wits about them! I’m sure you have your wits, LG. Sadly we have snakes every time they build again in the bush near us, I guess they are scared and lost, like a few people I know are today! In the past hour I have had sectarianist emails from a family member, a phone call about a sick and dying aunt, a message about a friends husband being diagnosed with serious melanomas getting into surgery tomorrow after detection today, and some weird story about marital problems and drunkenness!… Read more »

CirceBaby
CirceBaby
March 19, 2015 8:08 pm

My natal moon is at 26 Pisces 8th house.

This past week I’ve felt myself drawn to all things Luna and was wondering why … Googling Babylonian Luna goddesses, bought at apartment that is número logically a seven … Feeling like I want to create a cancerian magical womb with it … New inspiration for artwork very different to my typical style … Feeling a definite magical rebirthing. It’s hectic bliss. Feels like my magical realism rebirth is on me.

Aquacat
Aquacat
March 19, 2015 7:23 pm

So, OK — astro-newbie question — I have Jupiter in late Pisces, which is square to Venus, Saturn, and Uranus (all those three in Sagg — Jup in Pisces is pretty much the only water in my chart, and I’m Aqua sun, moon, merc). Any thoughts on how to read that re: the eclipse and ZZ vry appreciated, and pardon for being needy. Would love to hear how the eclipse is activating other people’s charts — and happy eclipse+equinox.

March 19, 2015 10:48 pm
Reply to  Aquacat

maybe depends on what house Jupiter and eclipse fall in e.g. 4th house something to do with family relationships, 2nd house how to get a pay rise, lol. 8th house go into/pay off credit card debt Etc.
Uranus would be sextiling your aqua planets, so is a more supportive aspect (also Uranus your ruler so a more “you”-ness to work with).
This is pretty loose info but have fun what ever you’re doing.

Aquacat
Aquacat
March 20, 2015 9:14 am
Reply to  pi

Big thanks for yr insights, pi — I really appreciate your time and all. 😉 Wishing you a chill and clarifying eclipse and equinox as well..

March 21, 2015 12:19 am
Reply to  Aquacat

Thanks aquacat, it’s def been like that so far x

DP
DP
March 19, 2015 7:06 pm

The fabric of reality seems to be tensing up and folding in on itself. So much magic and intuition and synchronicity, I feel like I’m in the fuqing Matrix.

I love my new home. Some money came through so I’m able to fluff the nest a bit.

Aaand, it’s back on with the married lover. I don’t know what the fuq I’m doing, but I feel inexorably drawn and I know I am exactly where I should be. Just being in the moment, every moment, and so many moments are magical.

DP
DP
March 19, 2015 7:22 pm
Reply to  DP

Also? The final Zap is having its party right on my Sun degree. So the next few weeks should be “interesting”. And, eclipse conjunct my NN at 0 Aries.

hdq
hdq
March 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Everything has gone horribly, horribly wrong. Predictably, I guess, the week after I quit antidepressants. Jupiter is on my Saturn, mars is on my SN, and Venus has just hit my moon stellium. I haven’t breathed in days, but I’m declaring that this is the undertow before the tsunami, because it is the biggest suck ever. I’m throwing every bit of magick I’ve for at this eclipse. It’s the only way through.

DP
DP
March 19, 2015 8:25 pm
Reply to  hdq

You can do this, Dragon Queen! x

March 19, 2015 10:44 pm
Reply to  hdq

Sorry hdq. I definitely feel a ‘change’ in the air. Change isn’t always bad, but it feels like grief and suffering even then at times.

Veronica
Veronica
March 20, 2015 12:28 am
Reply to  hdq

Sending you strength and peace HDQ xx

March 20, 2015 2:54 am
Reply to  hdq

You are at the center of a cosmic storm, hdq: be The Eye! Conduct this symphony of swirling energy like only you can, babe xx

March 20, 2015 6:43 am
Reply to  hdq

Sending you strength! As someone who helped a loved one thru this process, know that YOU ARE NOT CRAZY – all the shit you are feeling is a biochemical reaction to your body detoxing from the meds. And it takes TIME for your body to adjust, so try not to feel like you have to stick a hard timeline on it. It’s about figuring out how to be comfortable with being uncomfortable for now. Meditate, do some yoga, practice good self-care, and most importantly stay away from anyone likely to fuq up your vibe while you’re in this delicate transitional… Read more »

hdq
hdq
March 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Thanks you guys. Your support means a lot to me!!

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
March 20, 2015 5:19 pm
Reply to  hdq

Oh hon’ I feel for you. Are you going gently or cold turkey? Where I live they they recommend a gradual cutting down… half a tab a day, then every two days, that sort of thing. Take good care of yourself, exercise, do some grounding practices, be with loved ones. Sending love xxx

hdq
hdq
March 20, 2015 9:14 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

i’ve just gone cold turkey. it’s not an ssri, so i haven’t gotten brain zaps or anything. i’ve just been tired and dizzy and weird, but the good thing is, i got my senses back! i didn’t even realize they were gone until i started smelling and tasting… you DON’T take away a toro moon person’s sensuality! the level of pain from getting completely unexpectedly dumped in the most infuriatingly pass-agg libra mars rising way yesterday was off the charts though. still, i think i’d rather feel it than not. weeping and grounding and trying to be kind and patient… Read more »

Alouetta
Alouetta
March 20, 2015 5:45 pm
Reply to  hdq

Best of luck to you. And yes, are you cutting back gradually or going cold turkey? Don’t be hard on yourself if think you need to go back on them or change how you do it. There are no rules. Hope the storm clears soon.

hdq
hdq
March 20, 2015 9:16 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

definitely no rules! thank you 🙂

lady j
lady j
March 19, 2015 6:19 pm

this eclipse is such magic! been putting in serious WORK into my career and higher academia goals for the last few ZZ years. a tremendous amount of tolerating selective bullshit that would give me access to the resources and motions i need to put into place for bigger goals. am just starting my first saturn return, in sag, 9th house (with natal neptune, uranus, and MC) …. was just offered my dream job by the CEO and a deeply respected colleague of my current workplace: involves lots of writing, publishing and travel. CEO is a mega sag, my colleague is… Read more »

March 19, 2015 6:14 pm

You opened the hellmouth?

Holy crap!

John Boman
John Boman
March 19, 2015 6:08 pm

I dreamt I signed a book deal by shaking hands. Blood dripped down to the floor from the palms of our still shaking hands, and onto a circle with a pentagram drawn into it. Hmmmm…

March 19, 2015 10:45 pm
Reply to  John Boman

Um, don’t sign any book deals in the next week? 🙂

Skye
Skye
March 20, 2015 2:22 am
Reply to  John Boman

Would be good if you were Stephen king

March 20, 2015 2:46 am
Reply to  John Boman

Doesn’t the pentagram belong to Venus? And blood, well, life force? Sounds potent in a good way to me, John. Green light!

Alouetta
Alouetta
March 20, 2015 5:34 pm
Reply to  John Boman

i second AnkhR’s points. Sounds powerful to me. Maybe just suss out whoever you might do deals with because it sounds binding.

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
March 19, 2015 6:04 pm

AMAZING dreams here – absolute sagas. Lots of metaphors around loss, death, incarceration, and, unusually, racism (obviously HUGELY visible in Australia at present, but not a usual theme in my dreams). I am trying to work my Saturn in Aries in the 10th a la Mystic’s earlier Zap Zone cheat sheet – lots of planning, project managing, reaching out to colleagues I WANT to work with, and avoiding the obvious Muggles among them. Lots of synchronicity happening, i.e. people who want collaborate with me, offering the full suite of skills I lack in relation to particular projects. My job as… Read more »

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
March 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Forgot to add my latest piece of Zap Zone upskilling – a short Kindle book from ‘timer coach’ Elizabeth Grace Saunders, entitled ‘How To Invest Your Time Like Money’. The concept speaks to me Loud and Clear.

March 21, 2015 12:11 am

I think I need to read this. Thanks for sharing x

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
March 19, 2015 6:01 pm

I would love Paul Tudor Jones to be right. But didn’t Google try to do the “don’t be evil” thing and it didn’t really work?

This dark moon has been bloody surreal. I can’t even talk about what has happened in the past few days. Big movements, fights. De-crapulating, Restructuring. It’s been good, bad, and everything in between. At the very least it has not been boring. Will everything go back to being normal soon? Part of me hopes not. If the zap zone plus solar eclipse and new moon can’t cpr my life back into action, nothing will.

Fauness
Fauness
March 19, 2015 5:59 pm

For his bedtime story tonight, Little Fauness chose a library book about Catwoman. She breaks into a museum to steal the Golden Cats of Bast, which are on loan from the Egyptian government. Ha!

Now it’s on to some down time. Stuff has been mostly bubbling under the surface for me, so I’m going to muse with a cup of lavender chamomile tea and a pen. My top-heavy natal chart has all this 1st – 6th house transits going on and it’s a lot to process. North node is on my natal pluto, which is interesting too.

Fauness
Fauness
March 19, 2015 6:12 pm
Reply to  Fauness

Oh, and the magician. I just pulled him in a spread the other day. He was upside down. Hate that, when a good card is reversed, but it also draws my attention to what I need to do to resolve it. I used to pull reversed Priestess all the time and having her as a guide helped my saturn in scorp transit. So, I must work on getting him turned around now.

March 21, 2015 9:19 pm
Reply to  Fauness

Haha i don’t do reversals. My Merc in Aries opposed Uranus says to the energies, “I’m not doing reversals. Just say what you have to say straight up.” But i see how it can assist you in finding a blockage. My card is the Priestess. That’s mysterious enough for me.

I DO like your Catwoman and the Golden Cats of Bast bedtime story 🙂

March 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Thank goodness there is a new post.
I was fearing there wouldn’t be one till after the eclipse and was getting all choked up. 😀

Fauness
Fauness
March 19, 2015 6:01 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Me too! The gravity of the eclipse/new moon/Equinox/etc struck me and I was like there just HAS to be a new post up.

March 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Also, as I knew the eclipse was approaching at 29 Pisces, one of the goodies I picked up on said trip was a lovely iridescent labradorite choker – a perfect stone for the occasion and sure to strengthen my intuitive tendencies. Beautiful AND functional!

This month has defintely been off the chain, but the next two weeks are going to be particularly interesting, I’m sure. I love eclipses and both are plugged into my chart hardcore – we have BINGO, folks!

March 21, 2015 12:07 am

Hope it rolls out with good developments, LV 🙂

Skye
Skye
March 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Have a huge decision to make and need to make it within the next hour. To go ahead with a potentially life changing process or to put it off for a couple of months when things settle down. And then there is the possibility that if I put it off I may not have it as an option later. My decision had been pretty much made until yesterday. I got absolute hell from a scorp relative. It was pure anger and resentment (mostly not directed at me, but the venom was overwhelming …) I had to go home shell shocked,… Read more »

March 19, 2015 5:39 pm
Reply to  Skye

My .02? Life changing = Viva la Zap. Rock that shit, honey! Given the amount of vitriol you report, the Scorp probably just needs to check their shit. Scorpio is usually all over life-changing transformations as we all know, but maybe not so much since Saturn rolled up on dat ass. Some have cultivated quite a conservative streak in recent years……it’s like, what gives? O hai Saturn-Pluto mutual reception…! And it ain’t ova yet – Saturn is retrograding back into Scorp as we speak for a final round!

Skye
Skye
March 20, 2015 2:21 am

I decided to go Sarah Connor on this thing. Not original soft running screaming cause terminator zz gonna get her. T2 Sarah Connor. Ripped, prepped and ready to face the battery head on.

My original decision to take a chance stands. All gets completed by the 9th April so it’s completely ZZ ruled. If its meant to be the universe will make it so.

The scorp needs help that I can’t give. But I hope she finds calm and doesn’t feel like the world is hitting her with its entire arsenal.

March 20, 2015 6:34 am
Reply to  Skye

Love your muse! Glad you’re feeling determined & empowered! FYI, the 9th is a great day from an electional astrology standpoint if there is anything about this big change that you need to complete on this day – Saggo Moon making a series of trines to Jupiter, Uranus, & Mercury (all in Fire signs); culminating in a trine to the Aries Sun. Fortune favors the bold!

March 21, 2015 12:04 am
Reply to  Skye

excellent!
no fate but what we make. 😀

March 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Surreal and magickal to say the least! All stocked up on metaphysical supplies thanks to a recent day trip with one of my girlfriends – I have stones, herbs, and oils galore! It was an enchanting day…I even had a freakishly friendly encounter with a little female mallard. She was wary of others, but gravitated right toward me and got close enough to just about touch the edge of her bill to my outstretched hand – like less than an inch away. That is, right before some doofus walked by and made her shy away a bit. But she was… Read more »

March 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Let’s just round this out with the flu, perimenopause and eviscerated relationships . The eclipse would have to open up a wormhole to awesometown at this point.

Dreamt about the grail again. And my inner child arrived to tell me its very disappointed with what I’ve done with the place.

Its all very humorous I suppose. Cosmic jokes abound. All we be explained, eventually.
Right?

WaterGem
WaterGem
March 19, 2015 7:37 pm
Reply to  Birdstargirl

I feel you Birdstar – I’m having perimenopause crap too! (And some kind of sinus headache from hell with a bit of fungal TMI just so as to keep it real.) Feels very eclipse/ dark moon on my natal moon/saturn/chiron conjunction. Hope we both feel better when this Moon moves/eclipses/whatever she’s doing.

March 19, 2015 7:48 pm
Reply to  WaterGem

Go full crone I guess! 🙂 may you breathe easier. May we all!

Free tickets to awesometown for everybody!

WaterGem
WaterGem
March 19, 2015 7:56 pm
Reply to  Birdstargirl

Thank you Birdstargirl. May we all!

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 19, 2015 4:58 pm

😯

Awesome weekly scopes 🙂 thanks MM!

Yes to having magical dreams, sleeping pretty well considering so many insomniacs about. My Pisces Miniature Pinscher puppy has been restless during the night & waking me up.

Btw to all the Gemmy sun & rising signs, go & check out MM’s Future Gemini Mp3 under the pay want you want link in the Store! I just re-listened to it & it is totally amazing, so relevant & refreshing. A must listen!

Fauness
Fauness
March 19, 2015 5:02 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

This morning I did one of those “spin the iPod wheel around and see what you land on” and it was the Future Scorpio Mp3. Perfect! It was just what I needed. 😀

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 19, 2015 7:00 pm
Reply to  Fauness

😯

Fantastic Fauness! 😀

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 19, 2015 7:03 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

😯

Just as an aside… I completely stand by this comment from Eva Mendes. I’ve never owned a pair in my adult life.

March 19, 2015 10:54 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

BGem. I really do disagree! I think Eva lives in a world where relationships are leverage for your career. You better look sharp and hot, or your marriage contract is forfeit. Meanwhile in tracksuit land the other night, wearing my tracksuit pants and lying in bed flicking through pinterest at 11pm – feeling so very zapped & down – I saw pic of golden sugar glazed doughnuts. I turned to the Gem and said, “I need doughnuts”. In 12 mins he was back with three boxes of krispie kream doughnuts. It was like a dream! Needless to say our marriage… Read more »

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 19, 2015 11:29 pm
Reply to  sphinx

😯

😆 😆

I was being playful 😉 I totes agree with you tho, you’ve got to look hot in Hollywood. 😀

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 19, 2015 11:31 pm
Reply to  sphinx

😯

Go Gemmy getting doughnuts at that hour! I’d totally do that too*

*i have done that

Veronica
Veronica
March 20, 2015 12:24 am
Reply to  sphinx

Nice sensitive gem hub Sphinxy 🙂

With the Leo, I guess we have seen each other at our very worst and still have a strong bond. But I do get depressed after a while if he doesn’t scrub up ever…(my libran rising?) Had a dream that I was really frustrated with him cos he had a light grey dirty tarp over our swimming pool and wouldn’t shift it. (We don’t actually have a pool but symbolically you know)

March 20, 2015 3:32 am
Reply to  Veronica

Oh, soz, Bgem! Irony, ya.
Yes, kudos to the krispy kreme Moon in Kataka Gem. He is unsentimental except where family and food unconcerned, I like it. 🙂

V, I do commiserate. I feel desperate at the mess in our house at times. Today I put out heavy loads of cotton towels that take forever to wash in my machine. Was feeling good with the house clean, dinner cooked, by lunchtime etc. Then I went outside & discovered all the towels on the ground in the mud & a small Cappy leaping about like a frog. That was the beginning..

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
March 20, 2015 5:10 am
Reply to  Baristagem

Well thank goodness i don’t live in Hollywood! i bet this idiot sleeps with a full face of makeup too…gotta keep up appearances!

March 19, 2015 4:57 pm

Talk about your pain in the necks! Chiro gone wrong has me in real pain and ringing around for some acupuncture, the hole in the wall Chinese massage place has come up trumps but not til tomorrow – am entering the virgo cocoon til then…. Meditation and gentle house witchery today and process the feelings dredged up by the pain….

Charley
Charley
March 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Fairly obvious and inevitable ZZ conclusions going on in my life. I’ve been a walking ZZ this whole time, so everything from 2012-now is in extra, ultra process mode. It has NOT been easy and I won’t miss this general vibe. The Full Moon eclipse should be interesting, in my 7th house and in very, very close aspect to my Venus. Who know! I just had some epic mind f***ery from a long distance Cancer/Scorp man baby. I should so know better by now but I’m ever hopeful and ever naive. Trying to just work my higher Scorpness but I’m… Read more »

Charley
Charley
March 19, 2015 5:21 pm
Reply to  Charley

The dreams though are epic, when I do actually sleep and the Tarot? Off the charts creepy. The app and my own readings are echoing each other with increasing weirdness and accuracy.

DP
DP
March 19, 2015 6:53 pm
Reply to  Charley

Mine too! Same cards and everything.

Charley
Charley
March 20, 2015 5:00 am
Reply to  DP

Yes!! Way too many times to be coincidence, pretty weird even to me.