Hope you’ve been adapting well to the Zap Zone season. I have a question about the Mars/Pluto/Uranus action going on as of now: so I know a Gemini woman with her Chiron exact on my Sun in Scorpio. At first there was an instant connection, and we seemed to get along really well as friends. We bonded over her FWB situation (strictly casual) she had with a Leo, since he was romantically attracted to me, and kept on suggesting threesomes with me (when I wasn’t even part of the conversation… weird). I didn’t like him before, but then I got to know him and went on a few dates.
I updated the Gemini of the news asap, she was really emotionally hurt (her Eros is in Scorpio) but she was glad I’d told her, so I thought that the situation was all good and well. Long story short, it wasn’t- (the Leo pretended he didn’t know her). She lashed out and blamed me, spread rumors, all of the low-Gemini crap.
I decided to play it cool, give her the benefit of the doubt and attribute her behavior to hormones. Sent several texts requesting that we actually sit down and talk about why this all happened, and she blew them all off.
Now with all the Mars action, all of the resentment that I’ve had regarding this situation has come up, and I’ve been contemplating telling people what actually happened instead of the BS rumors that she’s propagated (she was in a relationship with him, I ruined it, etc.) The only reason why I haven’t done so is out of a respect of her privacy, but now I’m thinking that, hey, if she lacks both self-respect, respect for others, and respect for the truth, why should I keep her secret?
Would this be a decision I’d regret making..? Suggestions..?
As always, thanks for your advice.
Hey Miss Uranian,
Wow this brings up a whole plethora of issues and modern dilemmas. Here are my thoughts in Mercury in Aries (amped by Uranus) bullet points.
* Leo Dude sounds like a piece of work – he has romantic feelings for you that he attempts to express by attempting to include you in a threesome?
* Your Gemini friend MAY be a rampant Love Zombie attempting to amplify her friends-with-benefits scenario into an actual relationship BUT it is also likely that Mr Leo misled her, right? I mean he is hitting on her friends – romantic or not – and at the very least, clearly unaware that his little arrangement means a lot more to the Gemini than to him?
* Casual sex can create casual enemies. I think the key phrase here is “we bonded.” Your Gemini friend felt you were on Team Gemini and you having it off with “Leo” violated that bond, casual or not. Saturn was in Scorpio from late 2012 until Xmas 2014 and will be again for a few months mid-2015. Deeper, mysterious undercurrents lurk beneath even the most seemingly sunny and shallow sensual waters.
* Her Chiron – Your Sun can be a painful hot mess – you learn a valuable lesson off one another. It’s a healing but as we know, the wound cleaning process is not always pleasant.
* I think Mr Leo will go ape during Venus in Leo for weeks on end later this year.
* Short of putting out a press release via social media to the effect that Gemini’s thing with the Leo was not serious (but unless you were present for their every interaction, you can’t actually prove this) what can you do? I think you have four options;
(1) See her point and that she feels betrayed, rationally or not. Send her a gift – bunch of flowers/scented candle – with a brief note saying you’re sorry she has such negativity around all this and that you would like to maintain your valued friendship.
(2) Just put her into the enemy camp, block-delete-ignore – maybe post some oblique quote from the Bible re such jealousy: Eg from the Song of Solomon even. Catch all the foxes, those little foxes, before they ruin the vineyard of love, for the grapevines are blossoming! Your role model in this: Bilquis, Queen of Sheba.
(3) If you want to be really Uranian, elope with the Leo and invite Gemini on the honeymoon. Pitch it as a Reality series.
(4) Delegate Leo dude to sort this out – right now i have a slightly unpleasant whiff of a flatulent ego, quietly engorged with the low-rent thrill of chicks fighting over him.
But what does everyone else think?
Image: Patrick Nagel
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership