A New Sex Order

Bee Goddess

The life of the bee will be the life of our race, says Nikola Tesla, world-famed scientist.

A NEW sex order is coming–with the female as superior. You will communicate instantly by simple vest-pocket equipment. Aircraft will travel the skies, unmanned, driven and guided by radio. Enormous power will be transmitted great distances without wires. Earthquakes will become more and more frequent.

Temperate zones will turn frigid or torrid. And some of these awe-inspiring developments, says Tesla, are not so very far off.

“Through countless generations, from the very beginning, the social subservience of women resulted naturally in the partial atrophy or at least the hereditary suspension of mental qualities which we now know the female sex to be endowed with no less than men.

The Queen is the Center of Life

“BUT the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose.  Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.

“The acquisition of new fields of endeavor by women, their gradual usurpation of leadership, will dull and finally dissipate feminine sensibilities, will choke the maternal instinct, so that marriage and motherhood may become abhorrent and human civilization draw closer and closer to the perfect civilization of the bee.”

The significance of this lies in the principle dominating the economy of the bee–the most highly organized and intelligently coordinated system of any form of nonrational animal life–the all-governing supremacy of the instinct for immortality which makes divinity out of motherhood.

The center of all bee life is the queen.  She dominates the hive, not through hereditary right, for any egg may be hatched into a reigning queen, but because she is the womb of this insect race.

The genius scientist Nikola Tesla being interviewed in 1926.

Hmmm.  He was Cancerian, Pluto Rising in Taurus (but maybe paranoid with good reason, as apparently many of his most amazing inventions were suppressed) and Moon-Lilith-Mars in Libra.

He never married and said he remained chaste for science, basically because of his dissatisfaction with womanhood. “Now the soft-voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished.”

“Woman, herself, is really the victim instead of, as she thinks, the victor. Contentment is absent from her life. She is ambitious, often far beyond her natural equipment, to attain the thing she wants. She too frequently forgets that all women cannot be prima donnas and motion picture stars.”

WOW so i always saw the avant-garde scientist genius dimension of him and loved that lightning storms inspired his greatest eureka flashes. But scientific radness does not necessarily betoken progressive thinking. Pluto in Taurus Rising + all his Cancerian stuff would want the traditional help-meet.

But with that Moon-Mars-Lilith so feisty AND squaring his Sun-Venus-Saturn in Cancer, how heavily must he have been drawn to the very strong bitchy Queen Bee types he claimed to revile so?

However, the dude was basically right.  In many parts of the world, we gentle-women are lucky enough to be abuzz with vigor, honey and, you know, the new sex order. I am sure he would have loved to have been sexted with some ‘vest pocket communications equipment.’

Nikola Tesla

Image: Emily Balivet – Bee Goddess

bluesky
bluesky
February 19, 2015 6:12 pm

How cute! How on Earth did he come up with “vest pocket communication?” Travelling through skies, yes. He knew that. But wireless? Now I want a vest…

Gily
Gily
February 18, 2015 9:06 am

It’s obvious that with the patriarchy having the upper hand, society will eat itself alive and out of existence. For us to survive, all male/female/other spiritual beings existing in a human experience on this 3 dimensional density filled planet, something has got to give. Hence the Goddess rising. This has to occur for the world to survive. It is already written. Goddesses are rising up every where. Women are igniting each other’s lights and inherent, innate soul remembrance by realizing just how much power we have. There needs to be balance and for us to balance out the patriarchal dominated… Read more »

merc queen
merc queen
February 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Yes, Cancerian man – I hear ya!

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
February 17, 2015 7:26 am

Love that pic!! Love bees, hives, raw honey & kind buzzes lol 😛 Love Tesla & all freak geniuses, mustachioed or otherwise.

Sitting on my hands, sitting on my hands… waiting for the moon, sun & stars… freak genius sitting on my hairy hands…

February 17, 2015 1:43 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

yo, hair monster, unfold me with your hairy hands.

AnkhRising8.0

Reply to  Anonymous

Freaky!

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
February 18, 2015 2:46 am
Reply to  sphinx

Isn’t it?! So freakish, & so beautiful… *sigh* There has only ever been two people in my life with whom i share this synchro with: my son, & This Person. I don’t think it’s anything that i possess myself, but rather a phenom that happens between us, the result of our commingling of energy. I can’t really explain it, but cherish it every day for the rare sacred energy connection that it is. It’s real. And I am the hair monster 🙂 I’ll never forget a couple of years ago playing this one guessing/deductive reasoning game with my son. He… Read more »

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
February 18, 2015 3:07 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Whoops — my hands got out! It’s not time yet ahhh

February 18, 2015 9:29 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Haha! I caught a glimpse today of the hairiest hand that i ever did see. Long black glossy hair escaping from the jacket sleeve and covering the entire hand with big splaying clumps on the fingers… made me squirm and smile thinkin of the hair monster. 🙂
(skarab)

February 18, 2015 9:55 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

That is so gorgeous!! I love it, what an amazing relationship. There’s no joy like that.. Thank you for sharing, that’s one delicious pudding, proof is in the eating, enjoy!

February 17, 2015 1:14 am

Anyone know anything about his mum.
Upbringing ? He sounds confused in so many ways.
When will people get that it’s when someone’s sexual orientation / bits are irrelevant, then we can move forward. I’m tired of people who are proud of their sex or their orientation. I don’t care ! Just show me who you are, be real. Stop hiding behind some movement for equality and get over it.
So soon women will dominate ? The battle continues..yawn.

February 17, 2015 8:07 am

Personally, I will only say that I am glad for people who who speak up against discrimination in any form – whether it be sexual orientation, race, gender, religion, etc. Complacency and/or indifference, IMHO, can cause us to be a but hair’s breadth away from a gigantic backslide to the Dark Ages of civil rights. I completely respect your right to your own opinion, but I also think it’s easy to hold such a position if you’re not (or haven’t been) on the receiving end of real discrimination in life. Please understand that I’m not making any assumptions about what… Read more »

February 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Of course people must stand against discrimination. Let’s end it.
But let’s not perpetuate it by constantly drawing lines between us. Let’s talk about our common goals.
Our value to each other.
Equality is a nebulous concept. Impossible to even define let alone win.
All I can do is treat you as I would have myself treated.
I’m not proud of being male, it sounds ridiculous right ? So then is it not ridiculous to feel proud of being a female ?

February 17, 2015 4:48 pm

No, I am proud of my gender and of the women who came before me who made it possible for me to have the freedoms I do – I would appreciate it if you would speak only for yourself and not label it as “ridiculous” to have pride in such a thing, as it’s bound to only engender negativity in response. It’s not at all about division; I put no one else down in celebrating all that women are and are capable of. The real question is: Why are you so put-off about whatever someone else chooses to take pride… Read more »

February 17, 2015 6:27 pm

No wonder it’s a battle. Pride does that. It separates people and accentuates the differences.

As far as your concern re: attacking me ? I couldn’t give a Fuq dear libra fleur.
And anyway it’s much more interesting than all the ass licking that goes on round here.
Don’t you think ?

Lickthis
Lickthis
February 19, 2015 7:28 pm

U sure r around here a bloody lot for “all the ass licking that goes on around here”. So mean spirited!! U OWE EVERYONE HERE APOLOGY.

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
February 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Your entitlement and biases drip from this comment. If you didn’t truly care, you wouldn’t.

February 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Reply to  The Venus Fly

Ha, that’s pretty funny coming from you. Stop staring into the mirror and read my comment.
Entitlement ? Bias ? WTF are you talking about. ?
Or have you pegged me as being like someone you know ? Someone very close to you. YOU.

February 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Yeah, I am not interested in people’s gender or identity as much as how they feel about that in relationship to society and others. I am no more proud to be a woman than I am ashamed. Pride and shame exist on the same axis, like Leo and Aquarius. If you have pride in something, I always feel like there is a secret shame in there too. Too binary for me. I also find it curious to be proud of something that is inherently natural. But then I am super proud of my kitty cat, because he is so adorable,… Read more »

February 17, 2015 7:59 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

soz me.

Veronica
Veronica
February 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Once, when I was young and in a post lecture discussion class at uni, I announced that I didn’t have a problem re; feminism, I’ve always felt equal, and done whatever I want without giving it much thought, so what? The older women in the group jumped down my throat (not literally 🙂 ) They said “all very well for you, but WE paved the way, and it wasn’t always like that!! ” etc. it ended up ok, non acrimonious, I learned something, they told me of their experiences, will always remember it. I know there are obvious power imbalances… Read more »

February 17, 2015 10:20 pm
Reply to  Veronica

I think once people get past the trauma of this life, access the trauma of other lives and heal the emotions around patterns perhaps relating to these topics they tend to have a really different perspective.

Veronica
Veronica
February 18, 2015 1:52 am
Reply to  sphinx

Yes, totes! Like, I reckon we’ve all been male and female in different past lives, over and over, integrating different aspects into our being. I wish I had your crystal clear visions of this Shpinxy, but for me it is more of an inner knowing.

I do see that it can be a real struggle to access one’s personal power under certain cultural conditions, but I guess that’s part of the journey

February 18, 2015 9:53 pm
Reply to  Veronica

Yes, indeed V, I agree and your inner knowing super powerful! xx.

February 17, 2015 10:18 pm

I read he was extremely close to his mamma, who though she never learned to read: “had a talent for making home craft tools, mechanical appliances, and the ability to memorize Serbian epic poems”… Nikola credited his eidetic memory and creative abilities to his mother’s genetics and influence.” I think he saw her as vulnerable due to her lack of education but also genius.

That Taurus Rising makes for a conservative approach to relationships in my experience. People need to conform to certain roles and accept worship or nuthin’.

Mystic's Diplomat
Mystic's Diplomat
February 20, 2015 4:02 am

I think when Mars gets within coo’ee distance of Aries the gloves come off. The ‘thin veneer’ of civility starts to crack.

So let’s not crack this any further. It’s already spreading to other posts.

Thank you.

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
February 16, 2015 11:28 pm

I have been feeling the worm turning for a little while now and with Lillith in Virgo doing things to me I also feel
globally epochal change happening so yeah Tesla, with you on the vest pocket communication and future sex world order – beeism as the supreme lifestyle, er no thanks

The Venus Fly
The Venus Fly
February 16, 2015 10:40 pm

ALL my exes had their Mars/Venus/Eros/Psyche in Cancer/Gemini. Sexist and vocal about it! Thankfully I’ve raised my Cancer Sun/Taurus Moon son adores kick-ass females, as in awesome not controlling :p

Baristagem
Baristagem
February 16, 2015 7:18 pm
Circe Baby
Circe Baby
February 17, 2015 1:46 am
Reply to  Baristagem

Lol! Brilliant.

Circe Baby
Circe Baby
February 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Taurus rising likes a traditional lady, if left uncurtailed?

February 17, 2015 4:35 am
Reply to  Circe Baby

I think Cap moon men would want a similar thing.

gemyogi
gemyogi
February 16, 2015 5:51 pm

He strikes me as very conflicted. On the one hand, he sees women have been subjugated to the patriarchy and that the role of wife and mother can be unsatisfying/stifling for women, and that women should be educated and take on power to equal men, but on the other hand, he wants a softly spoken (submissive) wifey?? But can’t find a suitable one so becomes a science monk?

Bizzaro.

Pi
Pi
February 16, 2015 7:23 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

yes i thought the conflict in his theory vs practice kind of strange. especially for a scientist , you know, you think he’d be experimenting with various modes of social engagement with women if he was going to take his own ideas seriously 😉

then again venus in cancer.

just remembered, the virgo with mars in scorpio (sigh) also had venus in cancer. unstoppable chemistry but i wasn’t mousy quiet enough for him. No! rephrase: his idea of a girlfriend was just not what i was willing or able to try and accommodate.

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
February 16, 2015 5:47 pm

So we have to be ‘gentle-voiced’ as well as all-powerful? lol, he just needed to meet a pisces…

But yeah, women have made great strides in scientific endeavour, and bring on the new sex order I say!

LexieL
LexieL
February 16, 2015 5:26 pm

Where do I sign up for the new sex order? I have a feeling my initiation is rapidly approaching thanks to the Venus/Mars/Eros/Psyche hookup almost upon us. Bring it on!

Pi
Pi
February 16, 2015 5:17 pm

“soft-voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship”

OH GOD

this is why I never gel romantically with libran-cancerian types. the effete sentiments (i.m.o.) around women and my no doubt grating self expression, so coarse, so vocal

(examples : the multi libran virgo with cancer moon, the cancer rising leo with venus-pluto in libra)

catfish moon
catfish moon
February 16, 2015 8:20 pm
Reply to  Pi

My Libra rising Cancer moon exboyfriend drove me insane.

Pi
Pi
February 17, 2015 3:18 am
Reply to  catfish moon

it’s wierd. i LOVE cancerian men, as in fall for them regularly (maybe the sun sign works for me?). librans, hilarious , the mutual air compatibility means endless conversation. but maybe when those signs are picked up elsewhere in the personal planets then it starts to get wierd between everyone.

just remembered that i have the libra NN in 4th house, obviously i have to work on some stuff somehow.. or not, lol. note to self, be seen and not heard. (cough)

February 16, 2015 4:39 pm

This is *so* Regulus into Virgo….!

Circe Baby
Circe Baby
February 16, 2015 5:50 pm

oh, plz explain!! Why is that?

February 17, 2015 7:35 am
Reply to  Circe Baby

The Fixed Star Regulus is one of the 4 Royal Stars of ancient Persia. Contrary to what one may think, the Fixed Stars *DO* actually move in the heavens; albeit very slowly. Regulus is a Big Deal as one of the 4 Royal Stars – its other designation is Cor Leonis (aka the Heart of the Lion) and it was located until very recently at 29 degrees of – you guessed it – Leo. Regulus has now moved into 0 Virgo (sign of the Worker Bee), dignifying/elevating Virgo to “Queen Bee” status. There are a variety of theories out there… Read more »

February 17, 2015 8:20 am

For your entertainment, I submit the following:

Lorde is a Virgo Mars/Moon, BTW – she was definitely tapping into the zeitgeist with that song! There’s a reason it caught fire like it did.

skarab
skarab
February 17, 2015 11:21 am

Thanks for the juicy info, LV.
I’ve just checked, and discovered that my Venus is on the exact degree as Regulus, 29º Leo in my 10th …no idea what that implies, but am now keen to find out!

skarab
skarab
February 17, 2015 12:27 pm
Reply to  skarab

Yikes – apparently not great for relationships! Which is kind of the opposite how it’s panned out for me. Though i also read that it is auspicious if it is conjunct the Ascendant’s ruler – which in my case is Venus – so i’ll take that one! ….. It is also conjunct my Pluto (2º Virgo)… not even game to look at that.. Interesting about the bee thing. I grew up helping an uncle keep bees. I just love the whole world of bees, hives, nectar, wax, pollen, propolis etc. Bees are magical…so sad they are dying by the zillions… Read more »

February 17, 2015 5:13 pm
Reply to  skarab

You’re welcome, skarab – juicy is my forté 😉 I take it by the moniker you’re a fellow Plutonian? Traditionally Venus on Regulus is said to be an unlucky placement for love – I’m glad that has not been your experience! Like anything else in the chart, we mustn’t look at any singular placement/aspect in a vacuum. In my own experience, I’ve observed the problematic side of this energy when it comes to love may be due to a tendency to attract “starfuqers”. And by that I don’t mean that necessarily those who are literally famous and attract hangers-on; I… Read more »

skarab
skarab
February 18, 2015 8:58 am

My moniker is for the ancient Egyptian symbol for my Cancer Sun – in my 9th H (conjunct Sirius – the only other fixed Star that i’ve investigated, since MM did a couple of posts on it). My latest fantasy/theory of my relationship thing, is that my Dog Star can sniff out deceit at a hundred paces 😉 …though there are definitely other planetary placements that have helped.
Your info is much appreciated. X

PS. my moniker also contains the name of my “comfort” or “reset” music…. can’t stay blue for long, when i put those sunny vibes on. 🙂

February 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Wow!
He is clearly terrified of women. That’s just my guess.

I wonder if Freud would say he had womb envy? Did he ever say that about men? Or was it always that women had penis envy?

Wonder what Jung would say?

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
February 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Oh dear I read this as ‘a new sex order ‘ as in ‘place yours now while stocks last’. I lamely offer the excuse of Eros/Psyche/Mars et al on my Chiron/Psyche in Pisces 8th right now. Sorry.

Circe Baby
Circe Baby
February 17, 2015 1:45 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

I just got to the sex bit and clicked.

Moon in 8th house Pisces conjunct all that business.

Twinfishrising
Twinfishrising
February 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Hahahaha… this is fabulous..
I find Kataka men so obsessed with female fertility and wonder if they aren’t envious of the equipment for harvesting newborns themselves.

I have both Venus and Mars in Kataka but I am one of those who holds both motherhood and marriage at arms length, and when anyone assumes that by being female I am interested I have a talk-to-the -hand response.

Please notify me when the Queen arrives tho. If she’s that hawt that she could make all women instinctively work for her like a bee…

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
February 16, 2015 3:17 pm

wow…such a mama’s boy. It’s no wonder he was ahem..chaste for science. No one could live up to his ideals. Good thing Mr. Tesla stayed with science instead of fortune telling. yuck! Bee hive as ideal? Funk Dat!
Bee hives are pretty much patriarchy with a female twist. Nobody needs that unless you are a bee.