Weekly Horozaps

Zansky

The Weekly Horoscopes are posted – the ones from December 6 – i feel like i should re-name them horozaps. Cos seriously, we’re just all about positioning ourselves for the Zap Zone now.  Snazzy new relationships, snazzy new enterprise, snazzy new attitude EVEN as the old-platforms crumble beneath us…like a surreal game.

Agile, evolutionary AND processing deep, dark schizz from Saturn at the end of Scorpio, putting up with Muggles thinking we’re o.c.d. all of a sudden when really we are just in tune + looking composed AND noticing that all Venus in synch with Pandora, Uranus and Jupiter wants is to shop-party-seduce-geek out on scents-blast music.

Here is Leo/Leo Rising – maximus is my new fave word.

NEO-LEO-LEO RISING:
Only go out if you like headcase Muggles cracking onto you or trying to impress you with their totally outmoded sensibility. It would be more cosmically appropriate if you stayed in and honed your genius/nutrition/mindset in prep for the Zap Zone. The next exact hit of this thing will be on the 15th, then Uranus goes Direct in your Vision Sector (inspiration and opportunity maximus) and then Saturn turns suddenly so much more supportive to Neo-Leos.

Image:  Zansky

December 5, 2014 4:24 pm

confused about pisces ‘scope… venus doesn’t seem anywhere near pluto for awhile. what’s the ‘love under pluto’ thing about?

December 5, 2014 1:37 pm

* (ha! I seem to be trolling myself here) of course I mean tucked not tucken, but hey who cares?

Seagoat
Seagoat
December 5, 2014 7:03 am

It’s like when the humidity is so high, and you’re waiting for the thunder to roll and the clouds to break. Then, you know you’re gonna run out there barefoot and dance in the rain. April showers, bring it on.

Seagoat
Seagoat
December 5, 2014 1:28 pm
Reply to  Seagoat

Well now, not long after I wrote that post there was one almighty storm (a real one, not the metaphor or football club) in Melbourne. “Thunderbolts of lightning”, but not so very frightening tucked on bed as I was. Got me thinking. Bohemian Rhapsody would be a great soundtrack for my Zap Zone (since 2008 really). Just about ready for a new musical score. Than I thought, what would Zap Zone the musical be? Rocky Horror?

December 5, 2014 1:29 pm
Reply to  Seagoat

* tucken in bed (not on it) ** then

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
December 4, 2014 1:43 pm

This full moon is all about my 2nd house shakedown – decided to make this unemployment situ work for me and the ink is barely dry on my new start allowance this week and I am going for NIES $5000 interest free micro biz loan TODAY have write the business plan before they go through the Micro Biz Cert 3 but am ready!

Seagoat
Seagoat
December 5, 2014 6:49 am

Hey, good luck. Love your focus

December 4, 2014 9:52 am

Full moon will be conjunct my chiron in 7th house opposite my venus, I’m assuming this will be the final nail in the coffin with my half dead love affair. Chiron blows everything!

December 4, 2014 10:57 am
Reply to  akapluto

I must admit that I am feeling a bit of the same as the moon will be in my 7th house conj natal Saturn. I am feeling I will once again be left with no chance of achieving any love dreams I have been carrying and secretly hoping for. I will be cast out and alone again. And when i mean “alone” i don’t actually mean by myself the way… I mean I’ll be surrounded by fucktards I can’t stand who want to date me and I will dislike every single last one of those idiots. This is the worst… Read more »

Aquagem
Aquagem
December 4, 2014 9:39 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

I just finished a necklace tonight that says “Fucktards” stamped in metal. I love that word!

Anony
Anony
December 5, 2014 1:01 am
Reply to  Aquagem

it’s a great word, tragically underused 😉

Prince stolas
Prince stolas
December 5, 2014 5:58 am
Reply to  Aquagem

Oooh you just inspired me!

December 4, 2014 11:24 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

Hmmm…Stolas, I understand Saturn/Moon as wanting to ditch the fucktards, but definitely not a reason to give up on your relationship dreams. Especially if you are under 30. Saturn will probably bring you a very stable relationship once all the riff raff is done away with…which can be frustrating for sure. The only person who ever committed to me was when Saturn was transiting my 7th. Alas, I was way too young to deal with the Saturn heaviness at that time…now I have to wait another 16 years for that transit! So yes…be alone if it means getting rid of… Read more »

December 4, 2014 11:56 pm
Reply to  akapluto

Saturn never brought me any gifts after my 7th house transit 🙁

Not even any fuqtards 🙂 Love that word too!!

Prince stolas
Prince stolas
December 5, 2014 6:28 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Oh that is harsh. 🙁 granted my saturn is natally in the 7th so it was a saturn return. Have you done at least 1 saturn return?

Prince stolas
Prince stolas
December 5, 2014 6:24 am
Reply to  akapluto

I too had a great long term relationship when saturn transited my 7th but it didn’t last. It did get a good run at 6 yrs though, my longest and best. I am way over 30 but have never been married. 🙁 I feel like besides that one try, i have never been given the chance. If i can’t have the one i want, i want no one. I reject anyone who tries to foist themselves on me which has gone on at least 5 times during this transit. My friends don’t get it. One man is an interchangeable cog… Read more »

December 5, 2014 10:17 am
Reply to  Prince stolas

Hmmm… I’m sorry you’ve gone through all this. I think the excessive pressure you put on yourself to lose weight when Saturn transited your first is a very good example of Saturn’s discipline gone awry (harsh, critical, cold, rejecting, etc.). Same with no one being good enough with Saturn in your 7th. Perhaps there are some ways you can focus on the better manifestations of Saturn (solid, real, enduring, focused) and draw them to you- if you want that. And hate to say it but counseling and all that stuff helps if you have serious traumas to deal with… I… Read more »

December 5, 2014 10:31 am
Reply to  akapluto

*nods* I have been taking Kundalini yoga and it has been helping me a lot. It helps me figure out which is my own shit and which is somebody elses….and which shit is ancestral shit and can’t be dealt with in a superficial manner and for which there may not be a cure for. I wish you the best too!

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
December 5, 2014 8:54 am
Reply to  akapluto

I got engaged when Saturn was in my 7th. I think I got married during the transit too, can’t recall. Wasn’t into astro then. But when it hit my DC, is when the ex husband became my partner.

December 5, 2014 10:21 am

“I can’t recall” hahah

I can’t imagine forgetting when I got married…You really are a Virgo. Being a Libra I can never forget a single kiss let alone a marriage.

When Saturn transited my 7th (in Taurus when I was 16) was the only time anyone committed to me and we even agreed to get married when I was 21! We dated on and off from 13-21! Aghh! He was a Taurus with lots of Taurus…go figure. The whole thing was too much for me. Little did I know I’d never get another commitment in my life (I’m 30 now).

Pi
Pi
December 5, 2014 6:10 am
Reply to  akapluto

yeah chiron is basically the “I’m a fuckin’ loser at everything” transit/aspect, I have decided. I have it conjunct venus and my south node in my aries 10th house. Great. A lot of the time I feel like a racehorse but with 3 legs. no use to anyone. Seems like a good prospect until you go to take it out of the stable.
yow stick the knife right there pi

Prince stolas
Prince stolas
December 5, 2014 6:27 am
Reply to  Pi

Maybe the horse is just running the wrong race?

But i feel you as i have chiron in my 5th house of romance and children. As you can guess, i have no romance and no children. *sigh*

December 5, 2014 7:25 am
Reply to  Prince stolas

hmm.

chiron does something funny to our power, or something maybe. self esteem? god my whole chart basically says “lol self esteem maybe in the next life lol”

will take mystic’s advice for pisceans this fri/weekend and ping the full moon chiron sq back across to Uranus (and my MC) and see what happens. mind you I already stayed in tonight when I could have been flirting with artists sooooo

December 5, 2014 7:38 am
Reply to  Anonymous

tarot will have the answer. (fo now)

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
December 5, 2014 8:55 am
Reply to  Pi

I’ve got 8th house Chiron in Aries. One interpretation was I’d make a great sex therapist. Maybe Chiron is where you can have the most compassion?

December 5, 2014 10:10 am

It does bring a lot of compassion- I mean, once you’ve felt that pain a hundred times you really hate to see someone else go through it! I have Chiron in the 7th and I’m always fighting for people to have better relationships (any kind of relationship). My relationships have all ended very painfully. At least for me. The other person never seemed to care. Ha!

December 5, 2014 10:43 am
Reply to  akapluto

Those people will probably start to care for you when they look back and it will be too late. Libras give so much and expect so little in return. We pad our sig others’ lives so they never have to feel an ungrateful cold wind and their tender feet never tread a sharp pebble when we are near. After we are gone, they realize…oh…that wasn’t just coincidence. DUH! The Sagg I was involved with for 6 years, skipped off to merry olde England for fun with friends for several months instead of trying to fight for us to stay together… Read more »

scorpie
scorpie
December 5, 2014 4:10 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

“You don’t scorn a Scorp Moon and expect to be taken back without a test of your loyalty”

EXACTLY!!!!

December 5, 2014 4:59 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

Oh man…yeah…Libra life. I’m heavy on the Scorp too and it would take a whole lot for any ex to get me back. But no ex since Saturn-in-the-7th transit guy has ever tried to win be back. A few of them have apologized, though. Ha!

scorpie
scorpie
December 5, 2014 4:15 pm
Reply to  Pi

oh Pi. 😐 You are too hard on yourself. I can hear your Cap moon talking again.

“like a racehorse but with 3 legs” I love that.

You have such a way with words. Maybe Prince Stolas is right and you’re running the wrong race?

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
December 5, 2014 8:52 am
Reply to  akapluto

Full moon is on my SN, 9th house.

I’m starting to think that all “love affairs” are Qi vamping experiences. Anything that takes me out of my own life and into some world of could-be is a Qi vamping experience. You know, unless we are talking creating ideas/concepts for work or art. In other words, I think I have finally have established the self esteem to value my own time.

December 5, 2014 10:08 am

12th,

Yes, I somewhat agree, except I think its either/or.

Either it’s pumping up my qi, or it’s sucking it. Usually it goes from raising my qi to sucking it away as soon as things go wrong!

December 5, 2014 10:46 am
Reply to  akapluto

That’s an interesting way of looking at it. I do think qi vamps exist, but I usually tend to think of Qi as currency like money. You can donate money or exchange it for something of equal value.

scorpie
scorpie
December 5, 2014 4:09 pm

Hey 12thV – Full moon is opposite my SN in 12th. I’ve been thinking along similar lines re love affairs being Qi vamping. A few more weeks before Saturn hits my Sagg moon and I’m already thinking “i don’t want any more emotional entanglements” I just want to focus on my art!!! I’ve had to delete the ex Kataka from facebook twice!! he won’t go away (grand water trine Crab with Toro rising). I just can’t be”friends” with exes. Especially if they were never a friend during the relationship. I don’t need to know what they “like”, what groups they’ve… Read more »

December 4, 2014 4:58 am

Can we talk about the full moon coming up? I have… concerns. It will be opposite my MC & north node in 9th house. Not sure what to prep for, or how. Silence retreat? Sacrificial offerings to Jupiter? Hmm

December 4, 2014 5:12 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

that doesn’t sound to foul. Full moon illuminating direction and higher learning / philosophy / travel – all the good Saggo stuff.

You have NN in Sagg in 9th 😯 you should be teaching non?

Full moon will oppose my Gem NN in 6th. Hm…dunno. I’m just feeling a little zapped.

December 4, 2014 5:44 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Whoa yeah that’s full on, with your NN in 6th. Some scheduled rest & rejuvie time in your near future? Maybe after your feminine-side eye is restored tomorrow? Hope so! Thanks for the insights on my full moon opposite sitch. NN conjunct Neptune, no less… I do think about teaching sometimes… Holidays & summers off, good benefits 🙂 “How much time off do I get?” often decides whether or not I want a particular job LOL oh Saggi bits… But seriously, here in the US, time off is hard to come by, so, there’s that… Yakkity yak 😛 Hamster in… Read more »

Princestolas
Princestolas
December 4, 2014 6:12 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

I have to admit i feel antsy about it myself despite how everyone says it’s going to be great.

December 4, 2014 6:35 am
Reply to  Princestolas

It’s an intense energy, isn’t it? And being totally objective, we know there’s a joyous intensity & a despairing intensity– little middle ground in intensity, otherwise it wouldn’t be intense 😉

But if we consider that really all things are One, then there is both & neither, right? So let us think less for right now & take life as it comes. I’m going to give that a go for this full moon. You know, try something different haha

Peace & Zen Warrior vibes to you, PS x

December 4, 2014 8:48 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

oh crap! Shit just hitting the fan at warp speed now. >:( arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

December 4, 2014 3:00 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

Wow that was fast! Full moon happening or something else? Please elaborate when you can.

December 4, 2014 7:56 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

A crazy qi vamp tried to barge into my office today, i had to call security to escort her ass out. >:(

Crazy full moon.

December 4, 2014 7:06 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Major aha moment in talking with you, Scorpbot & PS: I think I may have had my full moon landing yesterday! Wow. My son, a 2 hour mtg I had with his med team, major revelations, much exchanging of info & ideas in areas I have been academically & professionally trained in, had to travel to get to said meeting. It was intense, for sure. Full moon will be on my son’s moon, which is conjunct my IC. Wow! There it is 😀

December 4, 2014 8:32 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Are you Scorporation inc?

December 5, 2014 2:54 am
Reply to  Anonymous

The artist formerly known as Scorp Inc, yes 🙂 Hiya!

December 5, 2014 10:47 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

you need a special symbol to represent your name.

December 4, 2014 11:01 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

yaaaay for realisations, revelations and full moon illuminations! 🙂

I think i got mine too. Full Moon transiting Gem NN 6th house. It’s time to stop procrastinating and killing time on blog and establish some kind of daily art practice and routine.

Gonna be so hard to do!!! I love astro and hanging here but time to focus!!!!

December 5, 2014 3:01 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

I understand, Saturn-ruled lovely you 😉 Don’t forget to schedule in a little break time to come here & visit too! Cheers on this full moon ow ow owww

December 3, 2014 7:05 pm

I saw Interstellar yesterday. I really loved it. Anyone else see it? What did you think? I thought it was SO Neptune in Pisces sq. Saturn in Sagg in times of Pluto in Cap…

December 3, 2014 5:45 pm

*jazz hands*

December 3, 2014 6:58 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Love your jazzy snazzy jazz hands 🙂

December 4, 2014 2:10 am

Jazzimus maximus 😛

What are we down to now? 18 days? 17? I should make an advent calendar type thing for Saturnalia.

Yow, Scorpbot! It’s almost time!!

sphinx
sphinx
December 4, 2014 2:44 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

I want to celebrate Jazzimas Maximas!
It sounds so much more fun than xmas.

December 4, 2014 4:07 am
Reply to  sphinx

Jazzimas Maximas! Love that, Sphinx 🙂 Yes, let’s! x

December 4, 2014 4:25 am
Reply to  sphinx

Saturn goes direct on 24th.

The night before Jazzimas Maximas. 🙂

December 4, 2014 4:22 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

yeehaa!!! I have a moon app that has a timer function set up to go off at the full moon with sounds of wolves howling. I might set up a timer for Saturn Direct so i can wake up and celebrate! 😀

What degree is your sun? I’m 12º so even when Saturn retros briefly next year, I’ll be well clear of it.

December 4, 2014 4:38 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Want that moon app! How jazzy ow ow owww

Sun’s at 18* (Venus at 19*), and those are the final pieces in my Scorpio puzzle. Saturn won’t retrograde back that far next year, will it?

December 4, 2014 4:41 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

I mean, all I have left is my right ovary: will Saturn come back for it in 2015?

😛

Ow ow owwww coyote calling

December 4, 2014 5:03 am

LOL!! I thinkyour ovary is safe. The retro is at 28º – 29º

I have Neptune at 17º and Merc at 26º but I don’t care about Merc. I rarely feel Merc transits.

And there’s so much good stuff to look forward to in 2015!!

I’m getting the stent from my left eye tear duct surgury removed tomorrow. So excited!!!!

The app is called “MoonPhase” and it’s free! The icon is of waxing moon on a blue background.

The alert is called ‘werewolf warning’ LOL.

owooooo…

December 4, 2014 5:08 am

So happy for you & your eye!! The flow’s restored 🙂

Fab fab fab fab! xx

calypso
calypso
December 5, 2014 1:05 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

your merc on my DC Scorpbot!

Ah, Saturn will come back for my Moon….but I’m not minding too much. What would you think if I said I think I might miss the old bugger?

December 5, 2014 1:23 am
Reply to  calypso

what would I say? 😆 😆

December 5, 2014 1:29 am
Reply to  calypso

Good old Saturn. At least we know what to expect. Pluto is much scarier.

And being Saturn ruled, I can’t ever really say good bye. And he’s not done with me yet. I have Saturn on my moon to look forward to.

December 5, 2014 1:30 am
Reply to  calypso

i was going to say “you’re CRAZY!!! but i understand!!

cal
cal
December 5, 2014 1:47 am

😀

December 3, 2014 5:42 pm

Great weekly scopes, could have been written for me. Right on cue the 11th house issues are heating up, frenemies playing high school exclusion/bully games with me. Pluto is opp my 11th right now and ever since I got my life together certain friendships have wobbled to the point of keeling over. Others’ jealousy is palpable, all so-called long standing friends. My ‘BFF’ can barely contain her jealousy that I am seeing a man. I am totally detached… it is quite the eyeopener: ‘wow, you are THIS invested in my being a lonely, unhappy insecure fuq-up?’ Oh my. I’m cocooning… Read more »

December 3, 2014 5:46 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

…oh forgot to add, did a Tarot about this and it was scarily accurate. – someone is super resentful of me – and got the Hermit in my 11th…

Veronica
Veronica
December 3, 2014 7:04 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

When I look at what yr saying as an observer, it makes total sense that your friend is feeling left behind & probs that she’s not able to move on in the same way as you hence bitchiness.

But having had similar interactions myself in the last couple of years (where I’ve covered a lot of ground quickly after years of feeling stalled) it does hurt to be on the receiving end, no?

December 3, 2014 7:19 pm
Reply to  Veronica

Yeah it really does hurt, particularly as I have supported these peeps unfailingly through their own personal zap zones/rock bottom situs. There have been many times I have felt jealous and left behind these past few years but I have never taken it out on them.
Ah well. Pluto is obvs not finished with me yet!! 🙂 x

pi
pi
December 4, 2014 2:48 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Tarot gives me a jealousy heads up too sometimes. I’m like, I talk to about 4 people on a regular basis. Which one of them is it?l meant to be? So. It only firms my resolve, to forge ahead with pi business.

December 4, 2014 1:38 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Ooooo I’ll come right out and say I’m jealous Chrysalis. But also happy for you!! Detach from those invested in your unhappiness. Sounds like you’re onto it.

December 4, 2014 5:58 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

Hehe good advice hon, hope you’re travelling well these days xx

December 4, 2014 1:23 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Thanks Chrys. I’m slowly coming out of depression. I’ve got Taurus stellium so Saturn in Scorpio has been tres hard. But, decided to give myself a break from worrying and stressing and get into the festive spirit. Can’t wait for change and Saturn in saggo! Xx

December 6, 2014 7:07 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Hugs Gemyogi,.. glad you are coming out of it. Yes this Saturn opp has been very hard on some Toros. xx

December 4, 2014 2:38 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Ugh. Women. Jealousy is a curse. It is SO strange, this envy thing. Some women (I say women as I have only experienced it from women I guess like this) are so incredibly fuqed up, the ones who say “oh we hate her she is SO beautiful/ happy now/ long legs/ carefree / sexually liberated whatever but no really we love her” I mean Wtf is that?! your friends hate you because of who you are? fuq that. She is a person who happens to be in a certain place, get over the insecurity and just hang out Ffs. It… Read more »

December 4, 2014 2:39 am
Reply to  Anonymous

^^ this is pi.

pi
pi
December 4, 2014 2:43 am
Reply to  Anonymous

At the same time I suppose it can depend on the person. Sometimes we can get our people to join in the fun and just Be Excellent To Each Other. Needs to be traversed with careful antennae maybe

December 4, 2014 5:56 am
Reply to  pi

Yeah I agree, am being careful and detached. Everyone’s got their own crap going on, you know? One thing I have learned is not to judge…. I just let them get on with it. I’m sure the imbalance will right itself eventually. Years ago I would have plugged right in but not any more.

Princestolas
Princestolas
December 4, 2014 6:11 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Sounds like you have friends who are part of the 2 out of 3 club. As long as you have at least one thing going wrong they can be friends. Ditch these peeps.

December 3, 2014 9:04 am

Does anyone know if a day is marked on the scheduler as Astro Storm, if that means it is a good day to confront people or punch people in the face? I have to have a serious boundary-setting talk to another Libra who is known for his oozy bullshit on Dec 5th and was wondering if I should move it to another day or not?

December 3, 2014 4:05 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

Haha.

I think MM should have MM slang days in there, you know, the terms we all know and love:

Astro Muggle-Punch

Astro Fuq the Haters

Astro Zen Sloth

Astro Love Zombie Alert

Im sure you guys can think of more interesting ones… lol

Princestolas
Princestolas
December 4, 2014 6:05 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Yes i agree there needs to be more settings on the scheduler to describe mood. I didn’t see ones for confrontations.

calypso
calypso
December 3, 2014 6:59 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

i would think that means good day to not punch someone in the face, but i has the Libra stellium 😉

Princestolas
Princestolas
December 4, 2014 6:09 am
Reply to  calypso

I have a Libra stellium too but in that stellium i have mars conj pluto so therefore it is always a good time to punch a bitch in the face! 😉

But seriously i need to confront a “sexual energy predator” who is making my volunteer/workplace a buffet for his idiocy and making it hell for other women there.

calypso
calypso
December 5, 2014 1:08 am
Reply to  Princestolas

oh, slam that mofo! storm it right up, show him what the wrath of the god(esses) looks like 😉

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
December 3, 2014 7:47 am

Zap Zone Anthems:
Ace of Spades- Motorhead
You Got Another Thing Comin’- Judas Priest
Punch in the Face- Ministry

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
December 3, 2014 6:08 am

I found my zap zone anthem: F**k It All by Elle Varner. Beautiful!

December 2, 2014 10:13 pm

>>looking composed AND noticing that all Venus in synch with Pandora, Uranus and Jupiter wants is to shop-party-seduce-geek out on scents-blast music.>>

This is me right now!

HOW DID YOU KNOW? hahahahahhha

Pegasus
Pegasus
December 2, 2014 9:18 pm

TERMITED….as in the actions of termites as the ancient tribes in the Amazon call the destruction of lush beauty.

Pegasus
Pegasus
December 2, 2014 9:17 pm

Hoping Saturn in Sagg will have me interested in learning something that excites me, a course of study that will enthral my jadedness from being so long in the one spot. My imagination has suffered from the sameness, no longer inspired and often have global angst about the surface of earth being so ‘termites’. Sort of an acquired helplessness to stop that and the torture of animals and children. Being philosophical helps as would believing in a higher power alas that belief is surely being rocked. As meme said ‘if only we spent more time repairing the planet instead of… Read more »

Fauness
Fauness
December 3, 2014 8:15 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Humans will destroy themselves before they destroy the earth. Then the earth will rebirth itself.

Claire
Claire
December 2, 2014 8:04 pm

Maximus! Oh Em Gee! I’m so ready to get things moving, and jeez I need some support!

December 2, 2014 7:16 pm

horozaps. 🙂 yaaaay.

Snazzy!!!! 😀

Mystic are you using that word because I said I really love it?
It’s better than awesome!

Makes me smile… and I tell ya, these last days of Saturn and I’m as cranky as a box of squirrels and itching for more snazz in my life.

19 days and counting….

Pegasus
Pegasus
December 2, 2014 9:20 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

So you are excited about Christmas then Scorps…lol.

December 2, 2014 10:30 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

LOL. 😆

Just looking forward to 23rd Dec. I still LOATHE Xmas 🙂

Thanks for the genuine LOL moment 🙂

December 2, 2014 10:39 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

PS. It still baffles me how people get excited about xmas EVERY YEAR, year after year, after year. Same old, same old.

Thank the universe I don’t really have to celebrate it. And glad I no longer work in an office to endure enforced “fun”, tinsel and Kris Kringles.

And as I’ve said here a billion times before. If I was ridiculously wealthy I would travel to an exotic island and avoid Dec/Jan altogether

yours sincerely,

The Grinch

Infidels
Infidels
December 3, 2014 12:17 am

Happy 33rd Of Jantober to all

December 3, 2014 11:11 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Cranky as a box of squirrels! Love your turn of phrase scorpbot. Ok I’ll be contrary – I love xmas. From my childhood it meant long school holidays, summer, a big roast turkey meal, Xmas pudding!! Relatives I *liked coming to stay. Fun and the excitement of buying presents and getting presents! We bought v small gifts for about 20, mum saved 50 cent pieces in a jar, and we usually had about $2 for each. Water pistols for our cousins, rude soap on a rope for dad and uncle. It was fun. And I actually love fairy lights and… Read more »

December 3, 2014 7:22 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Fair enough Gemi.

“rude soap on a rope” LOL. I do remember that. And Brut cologne. God I miss the 70’s.

Hope you have a wonderful xmas!! xx

December 4, 2014 1:32 am

4711 in a tiny bottle! Happy solstice Xmas to you too darl!!xx

December 4, 2014 4:04 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

LOL. Yes 4711 sprang to mind straight away too!

And of course I watched the countdown anniversary. I never missed a single episode back in the day.

So many memories!! The disco! 😀

December 4, 2014 1:34 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

70s were the best! Did u see countdown anniversary shows? Fan bloody tastic on iview now!

December 4, 2014 4:06 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

and how cool is Prince Charles to send a message to Molly after all these years. What a good sport! 🙂

December 4, 2014 1:28 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Yes I loved that. Also seeing Simon le Bon and Adam ant!

Acquagal
Acquagal
December 2, 2014 7:11 pm

Don’t you love her as she’s walkin out the door – The Doors

Pegasus
Pegasus
December 2, 2014 9:20 pm
Reply to  Acquagal

Clever :-).

islandgirl
islandgirl
December 3, 2014 3:43 am
Reply to  Pegasus

and spooky – was on radio about 30 secs ago just as i was reading this!

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
December 3, 2014 7:30 am
Reply to  islandgirl

I LOVE when that happens, it happens to me A LOT!

December 3, 2014 9:05 am
Reply to  Acquagal

i don’t think she’s wearing any pants. o_0

Lucy
Lucy
December 2, 2014 7:02 pm

Oy Vay ! Opportunity Maximus !! I am Maximized !! Thank Gosh !!

(#seriously, it’s about time)

The Baroness
The Baroness
December 2, 2014 6:53 pm

All I know is that returning to the Tarot has been a MAJOR trip to the proverbial psychiatrist. Shit I wasn’t even aware of is being illuminated. Revealing, not suggesting. Bring on the new life, I’m ready to the burn the old fucker to the ground! #Taurus

December 3, 2014 11:14 am
Reply to  The Baroness

A million times YES!!!! Toro moon, mercury and mars

The Baroness
The Baroness
December 3, 2014 10:21 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Taurus Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus and Chiron. I thought I had a Taurus Rising as well but it turns out the Astro was reading a town in another state. Still adjusting to being a Gemini Rising, lol. The horoscopes don’t vibe with me, though, I’m pure Raw Decadent Bull.

December 4, 2014 1:31 am