When Saturn Is Your Pimp

Anna Wintour Office

Multiple sources tell Gawker that the offices of Vogue, located on floors 25 and 26 of 1WTC, are dealing with a rat infestation. The infestation is so acute, one source said, that the fashion title’s editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, recently issued a standing order: Staffers must ensure that her personal office is rat-free before she enters it.

Poor Anna. This is like the last straw final irony for her Saturn in Scorpio experience.

Everything is being Kardashianed. Oscar De La Renta moved dimensions. And now rats.

You’d think Saturn at the END of Scorpio would slack off just a little bit.

But no there is schizz like this being pulled on Scorps left, right and across omnipotent dimensions of astro-fuqery.

Stay away from Scorpios this week. They are ready to SHRED their contact lists and start totally over.

Sure they’ll put it all down to their new diet regime (they can’t have grains, they can’t see you when Pluto is in Capricorn, the only drug they’re doing is nitrous oxide, they need to stay in and work on their transverse abdominus, whatever) but it’s really because Saturn has created not so much new neural pathways as a whole new neural super highway.

BUT TO WHERE?

Anyway, metaphorically, ensuring any space is “rat-free” before you enter it is an excellent policy.

Image; Anna Wintour office – Gawker

catface
catface
December 1, 2014 5:20 am

Oh my GODDESS right again! This Scorpio rising is BURNING her facebook profile – SICK of the policies that refuse to allow me my ‘catface’ virtual space and have made me go all serious with my real name. In my opinion this is all due to data recording and linking it back to real people. They are tracking us all NSA style. Well fluff them. I’m off to google+ and ello! So this – “Stay away from Scorpios this week. They are ready to SHRED their contact lists and start totally over… ensuring any space is “rat-free” before you enter… Read more »

leogroover
leogroover
November 26, 2014 9:47 pm

wow this lunar scorp has been on edge for weeks. After a smooth sailing patch of months I hit a few hurricanes and now need to rest up in a sleepy harbour ready for the new year. I just got a call out of the blue offering me a contract better hours, better $ and admin support drooolllll Oracle said I would get a surprise today. Me luvs good surprises.

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
November 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Oh and nitrous is not without its side effects like lowered b12.

Libra in the zz
Libra in the zz
November 26, 2014 10:56 am

Stay away from caps too.

November 26, 2014 6:26 pm

LOL. Scorp with Cap asc here.
Somebody copped it today.

akapluto
akapluto
November 26, 2014 9:00 am

Might I add that infestation/infection is TOTALLY a Saturn in Scorpio theme? Not only with rats infesting my engine but bedbugs infesting my house!

LEF
LEF
November 26, 2014 6:25 am

SHRED is an understatement. ’bout ready to set it all ablaze and sit back with some BDHJ, watching it all melt down. Sun/Moon/Merc/Uranus Scorp here – This year I (by force) had to give up caffeine and took up kickboxing. Anxiety attacks started in mid June (about the time I started looking to purchase my first home – AND the time I realized I was in a LZ relationship). Earlier this month, I closed on said home – set to move early December. Screw dating … ‘aint nobody got time for that/them. Once I move, the next project is leaving… Read more »

islandgirl
islandgirl
November 26, 2014 4:08 am

Hi Mystic, a few weekends ago (ok, a few months ago) you said that you would tell your life-saving rat story after the New Moon. Well, a few New Moons have come and gone….and well – i am a curious crab. :-)…and would love to hear how a rat saved your life.

Veronica
Veronica
November 26, 2014 4:48 pm
Reply to  islandgirl

Oh yes, would love to hear that too!!

November 26, 2014 3:20 am

This is really the king pimp time for my saturn. It’s going to park and reverse over my stellium then move to conjunct my moon in sag in the 6th, then retrograde to here, then do the same again until it hits my venus/neptune and dsc. Big. Deep. Fucking. Breaths.

November 26, 2014 4:12 am
Reply to  Ms.

Ouch! 😐
Saturn will conjunct my Sag moon in 11th. That shouldn’t be too bad. *fingers crossed*

November 26, 2014 4:33 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

you never know how these things will go. I’ve been working on mother for a while but I am an emotional woman despite blessed with saturn sobriety vision. I hear its a hard transit and to have it park, reverse and go forward again, (much like the never ending zz squaring my MC forever) need a little break from being bent over.

November 26, 2014 4:47 am
Reply to  Ms.

I know. It IS hard to predict and I’ve been bent over since 2008 when Pluto jumped on my Asc. Think i’m being an optimistic (denial?) Saggo moon – what’s a little Saturn on moon after a Pluto transit. Right?

Hm… but now you got me thinking about my mum. She’s having health issues with her feet – a Pisces with Saggo moon too.

Vslr
Vslr
November 26, 2014 5:02 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Natal saggo moon in 3rd house. What kind of thind happen when saturn transits your moon. I just keep hearing its going to be hard. I criee my eyes out last n

November 26, 2014 5:11 am
Reply to  Vslr

Not sure exactly – I’m thinking something around emotions, it being the moon and all.

Maybe peeps who’ve had the transit can share?

I know Sphinx and many here with Scorp moons have said it was rough.

November 26, 2014 11:24 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Mystic too. It’s not to fear more prepare. Very confronting for old shit to do with emotions apparently should they be unresolved and people often feel alone and or isolated.

Veronica
Veronica
November 26, 2014 4:48 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

As one with Scorp moon, I would suggest to pay close attention to what house the transit will go through.

Mine has been second house, and I’ve made major positive growth in that area, in that I’ve solidified a dream that has been a big emotional desire for years and years; a real home of my own.

I found the retrograde really rough financially, so I want to be very prepared for next year.

November 26, 2014 11:25 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

totally hear you re pluto vs saturn transit. you are iron woman now

November 26, 2014 3:18 am

Hahaha. Oh Mystic you know my pain! I’ve actually been doing a pretty consistent shred for a couple of months now. Saturn is exact conjunct my merc/sun with transit merc and saturn conjunct as my MC goes for another round of uranus conjunct pluto square finally getting inspired on some direction despite moon square neptune. I am trying to use its more spiritual dimensions than fog. Innovating like hell on the work front. Trying not to date anyone despite hotness but I am meeting casually (I guess thats still a date) with hot frenchman next week. It’s all paperwork, set… Read more »

November 30, 2014 6:37 am
Reply to  Ms.

Pluto’s disapproval/destruction of faux shiz! He’s touring my 11th house right now, & I have to share this experience as it is just what you’ve been describing. I think lol So by chance I met this guy some months ago, totally casual & a brief encounter. Ran into him again more recently, thought “ooh he’s interesting,” so I asked him to dinner with me on the weekend, he said yes. We set up place & time, and later I asked the Oracle if there was any sooky goo goo potential. “Are you sure you want this?” says the Oracle. And… Read more »

November 30, 2014 6:56 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

(Pluto’s transit of my 11th is currently within orb of trines with my natal Mars in Scorp & natal Venus-Sun in Scorp in 8th house, I meant to say.)

Loulou
Loulou
November 26, 2014 1:26 am

I’m a Scorpio and my Saturn return was in Libra – six years of hanging out with Saturn and I’m ready for it to GO!

Maybe I can so some sort of farewell Saturn send off ritual?

November 26, 2014 3:00 am
Reply to  Loulou

the harvest

November 26, 2014 4:32 am
Reply to  Loulou

oh yeah! I’m a Scorp with a Libra stellium and I. Hear. You 🙂

Happy dance? It’s been quite a ride, but I think it’s time to dance now, well, after it gets beyond my DC/Neptune conjunction x

Loulou
Loulou
November 28, 2014 12:57 am
Reply to  calypso

My Taurus rising will be glad for Saturn to back off too – Let our happy dances commence!

November 28, 2014 2:06 am
Reply to  Loulou

oh, me Toro on the rise too! where’s your MOON? oops, i didn’t mean that but it’s staying 😀

Loulou
Loulou
November 28, 2014 12:23 pm
Reply to  calypso

My moon is in Pisces — feeeelingss!

Yeah the Scorpio/Taurus combo is mega isn’t it – make us very super heroesque I like to think 🙂

November 29, 2014 1:30 am
Reply to  Loulou

you know what I sometimes think it’s difficult having your rising sign directly oppose your solar as the solar and natal charts are always opposed and therefore I sometimes feel what is going on in one contradicts what is going on in the other – or you get an axis-double-whammy-thing happening – what do you reckon?

November 29, 2014 2:45 am
Reply to  calypso

What about havin Your Asc SAME as your Sun but not know which is in play. Then feel that your Aqua, Leo Merc/Uran & Virgo stuff is just as big an influence (&collectively bigger) than your Sun/Asc.

Why is it so?

November 29, 2014 3:55 am

I just found out my chart is a bucket. I have Aqua Moon in 7H. The site said it was the handle and that it was a dominant influence of my chart. That’d explain my Detach-a-Kat disposition. I’ve heard ppl say that Kats have a major moon influence; so it explains my non-Katness. That coupled woth my Uranus in 1H that is conjunct my Merc.
The Zapped Kat in da Mad Hat who is going Bats. Dats all.

November 29, 2014 4:00 am

i think my chart is a bucket too, also with Moon at the handle, but in Toro – that explains the food indulgence inclinations 😉

November 29, 2014 4:17 am
Reply to  calypso

What house? Mine is 7H- manifest in fact l yearn / cherish a sig other!

November 29, 2014 4:20 am

1st house – heart on sleeve 🙂

November 29, 2014 4:46 am
Reply to  calypso

Bot low handles! Intrestn stuff this astro. Gutes Nacht. Schlaft gut, Calypso.

November 29, 2014 4:47 am

Bot *botj*. So many typos, ugh phone

November 29, 2014 4:48 am

Both. Get it right.

November 30, 2014 4:54 am

My handle is chiron in the 11th in Taurus

November 29, 2014 3:58 am

I reckon Sun/Asc the same makes it all clearer and more definite – this is the chart I’m working with, more or less – but perhaps feels one-dimensional, lacking in options or diversity 🙂

November 29, 2014 4:10 am
Reply to  calypso

Prob gotta be aware when someting goes exact my Asc (trine, squre, etc) to see whe an event happens. If it happens at 8° then it is my Asc. If it happens at 28° it is my Sun. Ta Calypso for your thoughts. Theore l learn the more l realize there is to learn.

November 29, 2014 4:17 am

just untrained musings from me, but for sure: your detailed knowledge – I’m talking full house scopes, et
c. , you know, Jupe is in your 2nd, both ways

loulou
loulou
December 1, 2014 5:54 am
Reply to  calypso

Yeah I know what you mean! I kind of like to think it gives a constant sense of us being able to reflect and see both sides of everything too – but I supposed also it means that sometimes the lows are double whammy – but then also the highs! I feel that Saturn moving out of Scorp will be really mega as it will lift so much off Taurus too. A good stretch ahead me thinks 🙂

akapluto
akapluto
November 25, 2014 10:44 pm

UM…WHAT?!

Just a few days ago had rats infesting my van’s engine and one ended up twisted in my radiator fan. All gone now but the burning dead rat smell lingers. It’s god awful.

Scorpio heavy person. Born year of the rat!!

bull with sting in tail
bull with sting in tail
November 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Saturn on the verandah, turning and pausing with a Columbo like line,

” Just one more question…. ”

Less than one month, not long now

Anonymous
Anonymous
November 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Ooh, very good. Pi x

gbs
gbs
November 26, 2014 3:25 am

That’s exactly it. I thought Saturn would let up after it had transited over my last planet in Scorpio. But it brought the death of my grandmother–who played a huge parental role in my life–and now I’m just counting down the days until it leaves my sixth house and exits Scorpio.

November 26, 2014 4:14 am
Reply to  gbs

sorry to hear about your grandma.

We’re all waiting anxiously for Saturn to leave.

November 26, 2014 4:28 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

condolences from me also gbs, and solidarity x

bull with sting in tail
bull with sting in tail
November 26, 2014 5:25 pm
Reply to  calypso

This time around, Saturn took my dad to his rest, and robbed my mum of her memory … the wounds will be scars …. but thanks for while we had them whole

November 26, 2014 5:56 pm

May I ask what house Saturn was transiting?

bull with sting in tail
bull with sting in tail
November 26, 2014 6:04 pm

12th where i have natal scorp and 1st

I suppose that figures.

bull with sting in tail
bull with sting in tail
November 26, 2014 6:05 pm

that would be natal Saturn…

November 26, 2014 6:23 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Toro with Scorp Asc. Double Saturn ouch!!

VenusRules
VenusRules
November 29, 2014 4:16 pm
Reply to  gbs

me too with a eternal transit of sixth house – hits the descendant on December 10. I don’t know if I’ll make it. Five months of housing uncertainty, I thought I’d found the easiest solution, it’s a disaster. Endless job rejections. No suitors. Random wackos going off on me.
Deepest sincere condolences for your loss, though – that is the worst. xo

VenusRules
VenusRules
November 25, 2014 9:18 pm

This Scorpio is moving house after 14 years (half a Saturn cycle!) just as Saturn approaches my 7th house cusp. I felt completely broken today. I’ve never been through such a hard move and every paper or file or object I pick up screams “you failed at life” at me. I’m not happy about where I’m moving (same apartment, different building – the good news is more of the same, the bad news is more of the same, I feel stuck and fuqed) and my spirit and body are exhausted. This is hard. Move along, Saturn, I’ve got nothing left… Read more »

VenusRules
VenusRules
November 29, 2014 4:13 pm
Reply to  VenusRules

And… the new apartment is not quite as advertised, previous tenant didn’t know how to clean anything, landlord is shitty and confrontational, and there’s black mildew or maybe it’s mold all around the tub/shower. Ugh. I’m sick and disgusted. Saturn: I’ve been working hard. I’ve done all the dentistry and all the responsibilities and I have not had fun since 2009. What more do you want from me?

P
P
November 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Thanks Mystic. Was feeling bad this eve to hear that my ex Scorpio peruvian shaman fiancee is within 10 miles of my house right now and when we spoke for the first time 8.5 years we tentatively planned to visit when he was up here. And i thought ‘here’ was going to be the large city an hour and a half south of me… but no, he’s here here. But,…… reading this, i think its for the best to not see him 18 days after the 9 year anniversary of when we last saw each other. Let’s just get through… Read more »

Jjt4733
Jjt4733
November 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Ugh my roommate is a Scorpio and he’s driving me totally bonkers!

November 25, 2014 8:02 pm
Reply to  Jjt4733

Don’t make any sudden movements! Steady, steady…

leogroover
leogroover
November 26, 2014 9:26 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

back away slowly keep your back to the door. Shut it and run

November 25, 2014 6:59 pm

This Scorp has been sinking 3 pointers All. Day. I haven’t felt this fab in yonks! You want this right now. Well, today, anyway lol.

Had a serious bahahaha re “maybe you want to hide the knives” in my rising scope, Mystic! Classic 🙂

November 25, 2014 7:28 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

So much energy finally direct: Neptune, Chiron, what else… The fire bits of my chart (1st, 6th, 9th) are all fired up… Saturn’s moved into my 9th… Pluto is all wang dang doodle in my 11th… Yeah it’s just the first game of the zz play offs, but I’m 1-0 baby.

November 25, 2014 7:44 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Giddy up!! 😀

November 25, 2014 7:57 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

😀 It’s on till the break of dawn, Scorpbot! I’m fighting the urge to type everything in caps & with exclamation points! FUQ!

November 25, 2014 11:43 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

LOL!!! whatchaya gonna be like when Uranus goes direct? Tee hee 🙂

My Sadge moon loves !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😛

Saturn has moved out of my 10th. Waiting for my Saturn reward. Hope it’s 3 more distinctions for 2nd semester. That would be a great way to end the year.

Last time Saturn was in Scorp back in ’84 I was in art college and got excellent results. Hoping there’s echoes of that era.

November 26, 2014 12:20 am

Saturn moved out of my 6th yesterday! halle-fuqin-lullah 🙂

November 26, 2014 12:21 am
Reply to  calypso

halle-fuqin-lujah, lol, that word was too long for me

November 26, 2014 12:24 am
Reply to  calypso

LOL 6th! Thats def worth celebrating. No a good place for Lord of Time to be visiting.

November 26, 2014 1:41 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

yeah, it was HARD. I may have gotten a little reward today re: feedback on my work but I still have so far to go with it it’s hard to get excited.

I’m hoping my energy levels will rise and no more heath issues!

xx

November 26, 2014 3:58 am
Reply to  calypso

Yay, calypso! I was out for awhile a few weeks ago & have been here just sporadically as of late, so I’m unawares of what’s been happening for you health-wise, but suffice to say I wish all your wrongs righted & good things manifesting for you asap!! Strength & love xx

November 26, 2014 4:26 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

thank you my beautiful fellow traveller – my Scorp laser observation-detection system did indeed note your absence with some concern and identify your transformational return with satisfaction. All power and love to ya 🙂 x

November 26, 2014 2:59 am

awesome xx

November 25, 2014 6:46 pm

“Stay away from Scorpios this week….”

😆 😆

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
November 25, 2014 6:56 pm

🙂

November 25, 2014 8:02 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Those chuckling faces are scawy. And a Scorpio chuckling at you can’t be good.

November 25, 2014 11:46 pm

mwahaha 😆

AJ
AJ
November 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Oh lordy – this speaks to the reality that is my life. On my to do list : Shred contacts and start over (again…blaming pluto conjunct my ascendent ) Work on my transverse abdominals Avoid grains like the plague Hide out while pluto is in Capricorn. Genrrally, be highly suspect of all humans Especially when I can see their shadows and neurosis as plain as the nose on their face… Only….I’m not a scorp. I’m Cancerian. Could it be my Moon in Scorpio? ? Sigh… Been hiding out since early October waiting for the mothers hip to take me back… Read more »

susan said so
susan said so
November 25, 2014 7:20 pm
Reply to  AJ

I get some of me best reading on this site.

Today’s favorite: “Been hiding out since early October waiting for the mothers hip to take me back to my world. Because clearly I am from elsewhere.”

Anonymous
Anonymous
November 25, 2014 7:43 pm
Reply to  susan said so

Lol….glad to be of service for a chuckle if anything 😉
“The mother-ship”
is what I meant to type… but autocorrect had other ideas.

Anonymous
Anonymous
November 25, 2014 6:15 pm

I guess noone born in 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996 or 2008 are allowed in either! YEAR OF THE RAT!

LadyDee
LadyDee
November 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Good God. Do you live in my head?

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
November 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Rats in asian culture are viewed as a good thing. They are hard workers and good parents. Plus back then, only people who had actual food had rats. Maybe a change of perspective is needed Ms. Wintour?

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
November 25, 2014 7:08 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

I wonder if they’re subsisting on a diet of lipstick right now…

Prince Stolas
Prince Stolas
November 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Nomnom..nom.. This yves st. Laurent fuschia lipgloss almost tastes like primo lard!

I bet someone is feeding those rats. Hehehehe….

Veronica
Veronica
November 25, 2014 7:16 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

And Rats in Chinese astrology are viewed favourably, the first to go to Lord Buddha.
I really like rats, they get a raw deal. I like ’em a lot better than Anna nuclear wintour, that’s for sure.

chronicgir1
chronicgir1
November 25, 2014 7:46 pm
Reply to  Veronica

Veronica,

I love rats! I have had a few fancy rats as pets and they are super smart, clean and loving! Thanks for representing.

November 25, 2014 11:46 pm
Reply to  Veronica

” I like ‘em a lot better than Anna nuclear wintour, that’s for sure”

LOL. 🙂 There’s no warmth there? I wonder where her moon and rising is

Veronica
Veronica
November 26, 2014 12:46 am

From what I read in a biography, moon and rising are in Bitch! 🙂

She was the type of girl who gave her childhood best friend beautiful dresses a size or two too small. A Daddy’s girl, always knew how to get powerful men on her side in the climb to the top.

November 26, 2014 12:50 am
Reply to  Veronica

Bitch! LOL.

Yikes re the dresses. 😯
Must have Mars in Bitch too. 🙂

Veronica
Veronica
November 26, 2014 1:00 am

:D. 😀

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
November 25, 2014 7:53 pm
Reply to  Prince Stolas

love it!
I LOVE rats, so damn cute!

PlutonicUranian
PlutonicUranian
November 26, 2014 3:40 am
Reply to  scorpio_rising

I know, Prince Stolas hit the nail right on the head.