Alpine Capricorns

tumblr_ne37bb9RQN1s1vn29o1_400

Alpine Ibexes Capricorns climb nearly 90 degree angles to lick salt power-autonomy-lucre deposits of of mountainsides. They crave that mineral.

Moon in Capricorn. Mars in Capricorn. Pluto in Capricorn. Bast in Capricorn. Eros in Capricorn. Lust in Capricorn.

Saturn on meta-amphetamines.

What’s your version of the 90 degree angled mountainside you’re going to be climbing to get that mineral you crave this November?

leo-scorp grrrl
leo-scorp grrrl
October 31, 2014 12:04 am

Scorp rising and cap moon. Want organization. Workaholic tendancies exacerbated. New work tasks/responsibility arrived in October and some how my own attitude has shifted (maybe I am good enough). Started work out regime in September. Still with it. Want to fire off missives left and right. Trying not to. And “irksome” became my word for the week after reading the scopes. SO true for now. I have no time for muggles and stupid time-suck shit. I focus on own awesome and I can all of a sudden say no to work someone else can do. Spooky how spot on the… Read more »

Patti/Skyler Rosey
Patti/Skyler Rosey
October 30, 2014 11:46 pm

My adult son is a sun/moon Cap & still lives home. It’s more economical ya know….and he doesn’t tell me anything anymore. He has been working since age 14- it’s all about the $$. Not sure if that’s good or bad, we’re in the US and the kids are either worker bee’s or slackers. I guess I should be grateful. Being a sun/moon Taurus I’ve always been attracted to Cap’s however now that I’m older the part I dislike is that they are ALWAYS climbing.

Aquwanda
Aquwanda
October 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Thinking to myself in the bus, “what a gift I don’t want any type of love now… I just want to work!” My capricorn moon is all hyped and I can put venus in Pisces to rest with my healthy Saturn ambition

virgo kathleen
virgo kathleen
October 30, 2014 2:45 pm
Reply to  Aquwanda

Wow, I have a Capricorn moon as well and I’ve been the same way. Working really hard lately, no time for much else.

Kell
Kell
October 29, 2014 8:45 am

Just spared the big kaboom- House Cap straddles 3/4th houses infra structure-bones- furnace. Old furnace leaking CO and flames Woo hoo! Normally dry, HVAC dudes were might excited. Said its good I called cuz- ” when things look this bad- cracks in heat exchanger- we get the call after an event.” I paid attention to that nagging voice- and almost called and asked them to come earlier. Saturn on my Scorp Part of Fortune in 1st. Survival, Baby! My little Libran nose for gas was spot on. Hoping this clears up teen’s nagging cough! She was my canary in the… Read more »

Sagg
Sagg
October 29, 2014 7:50 am

The last 3 years have been uphill all the way with the climax of bad happening from November to February. Then I was shattered. Lost my job and instigated the break up with the only person I have ever wanted to grow old with. My health is the crux of my collapse, I’m not going to grow old. I’ve a long and growing list of ailments. Last week I was told by my gastro guy that I have a rare genetic disorder – I don’t produce 3 of the 4 enzymes we need to digest food when it reaches the… Read more »

Kell
Kell
October 29, 2014 11:24 am
Reply to  Sagg

Oh Sagg- sending good vibes. I have Saturn in Sagg- an have odd, sporadic food issues.

Maybe time to break out the Himalayan salt lamps? Saw those on MM’s site a year ago- they were cool- perfect for fall.

All homeopathy is based in embracing the symptoms to crash through / foment the healing crisis. Praying you find the guidance/answers to the mysteries.

Be well!!

October 30, 2014 2:43 pm
Reply to  Kell

Cheers to you. The last ZZ was a hell, the next one is going to be Magnificat

Capmax
Capmax
October 29, 2014 7:07 am

Capricorn with Kataka rising. So very focused but still feel like I am being pulled in two completely opposite directions. Hmmmmm.
That image is for me. I need to cut it out and stick it on my wall.
Need to be those goats. Need to move radically out of my comfort zone to taste what I think will sustain me.

skarab
skarab
October 29, 2014 6:58 am

Saturn is transiting my 1st House and squaring my natal Venus, Mars, Uranus, Pluto and Chiron and opp my lilith. And Mars is conjunct – right ON my natal Saturn Cap in 3rd House – just to give the Cap vibe even more of a kick. Not going to mention other major aspects affecting Cancer/ Lib (my Sun/Asc ) in the friggin ZZ. The feeling is that I’ve been walking through a ghostlike history of Me and resetting my identity for the last few years – bringing on grinding, emotional and physical catharsis. Lots of family insights and putting to… Read more »

Pisces lady
Pisces lady
November 2, 2014 3:39 am
Reply to  skarab

I am a Pisces sun/libra rising/capricorn moon and i can totally empathise with your journey so far…. my zz is all about a Major identity reform and healing family bonds particularly how my family perceives me. ive finally clicked that this is what needs to happen after years of struggling in isolation. This is my zz. Im already in the thick of it. Trip home from overseas this weekend for a sick brother and ive had 2 breakdowns/breakthroughs with my mum, a breakthrough with a clise old fruend and another breakdown (no breakthrough yet) with another brother. Everything that has… Read more »

October 29, 2014 6:39 am

those goats are just so CUTE. those cute fat little fluffy tummies. i mean i am sure they could break a sternum with a direct hit from those horns, but still.

Seagoat
Seagoat
October 29, 2014 6:26 am

Everyone I meet is so incredibly supportive towards of me. What’s goin on?

Charley
Charley
October 29, 2014 5:11 am

Career! Got to level up and stop being scared of putting myself out there, the time for self deprecation and being hard on myself is so over and therapy for the LZ tendencies, the time has passed for that too.

October 29, 2014 5:08 am

I’m having a Bast return 🙂 purrr Cap is the latter half of my 10th & rules my 11th. Only Bast there by birth, & opposite retro Saturn. In these areas of my life, yes, I am constantly climbing the side of a rock mountain. My gift of the Zap Zone to date? Titanium rods bolted into my bones. Bionic techtonic better for climbing, but 11th house shit-to-gold has yet to manifest. *licks salt* My son has Cap Sun-Venus, 6th house. Pluto’s in his 6th too, but late degrees Sagg (and opposite his Gem moon). I see him climbing his… Read more »

October 29, 2014 5:13 am

— because he’s really been on a steep climb as of late, with this astro stacking up in his 6th. I meant to say.

October 29, 2014 6:19 am

so good that you can see the extra dimensions of what he could be experiencing on one level or another.
cap is unbreakable when done right. or done wrong, even 😉

your mentioning granite made me think of my cap rising sister. (aqua sun.) when she decides upon something, and if i might disagree with her, the more arguing about the matter, the more she digs in. until eventually it is like looking at a 5,000 year old stone / petrified sequoia trunk with a pair of eyes looking out from its surface: her eyes. “Here I Stand”

October 29, 2014 6:37 am
Reply to  pi

whoops i mean 50,000 i guess, or however long it takes wood to petrify and assuming sequoias roamed the earth then 😉

October 29, 2014 10:38 am
Reply to  pi

Haha your guess is as good as mine, Pi. Pretty fuqing old covers it 😉

October 29, 2014 10:54 am
Reply to  pi

Your sis, my son: like trying to move a mountain! So wonderful for self-actualization, so bad when they want to sleep in (if it’s your job to make sure they’re up & dressed on time). Oi. My son can spot “busy work” from a mile away & won’t have it without huge amounts of nonviolent protesting. Gives his teacher the shits. He’s different & is picked at by the mini muggles at school, but he’s yet to be silent in the face of their attacks. So often I think, “wow I couldn’t roll like that when I was 18, let… Read more »

October 29, 2014 5:25 am

So Anyhow– taking the scenic route today lol!–

My version is getting wealthy as fuq on so many levels. *licks power*

Ok, that was the last railway car 😛

Kell
Kell
October 29, 2014 8:29 am

Titanium-wow!!! Wonder Woman element!!

Wishing all healing, renewal and stronger than ever for you and your son!!!

October 29, 2014 11:06 am
Reply to  Kell

October 29, 2014 11:12 am

Climbing, climbing…

RisingWater
RisingWater
October 29, 2014 4:40 am

Natal Moon in Cap. Neck deep in financial and emotional biz. Loving it.

Panda Girl
Panda Girl
October 29, 2014 4:15 am

Career breakthrough!

And dealing with the giant wallop of hard work requirement that comes with it.

Also, is mercury still staging direct or something, because I’ve had all HELL of tech problems over the last week. Like, knock you off your mountain goat-climbing game levels of drama.

Avista
Avista
October 29, 2014 4:09 am

Sun in Capricorn. Feeeeeeeeeling it, at home, with my partner, in my soul, at work! (4 separate issues not 2.) The second second-in-charge at my workplace quit today – the other one quit at the first October eclipse. Every day is intense, you weren’t wrong about that Ms Medusa. Thanks for all the heads-ups.

Ariel
Ariel
October 29, 2014 4:04 am

I think it’s my health too. I’m deliberately putting myself into optimum conditions for healing for the rest of the Zap Zone, because I’ve experienced its transformative (destructive) power already. I have a condition which I’ve had for over seven years now & I believe the Zap Zone is strong enough to conquer it. Besides this, does it explain why, in these days of Sun conjunct Venus in Scorp, I literally cannot stop thinking about my very Cap, very long-distance crush? I mean a bit of healthy distraction to stop me mooning over my ex is great, but it still… Read more »

Allyxan
Allyxan
October 29, 2014 3:53 am

The mineral is my health and I’m having surgery to get it. Two years of sickness, answers nowhere to be found, i scaled the mountain, clung to it until the sky opened up and delivered the goods. I’m days away from a fresh beginning, i see nothing but promising prospects below…

October 29, 2014 4:32 am
Reply to  Allyxan

Congrats! Very excited for you. Health is Wealth. Getting wealthy 😉

October 29, 2014 4:34 am
Reply to  Allyxan

What’s happening in your 6th & 8th houses, if you would? I’m gathering intel.

October 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Thanks a million! I can’t believe i’m this excited about having surgery. Sadly i’m not sure what is going on in my houses, i’m not good at working with my chart. I can give you relevant dates if you would like?

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
October 29, 2014 3:05 am

Hopefully a 90 degree treadmill climb… I am in my fuq’n workout slump! Ahhhh…. Man, I am a pain in the arse….

Got my game on at work….

xo!!

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
October 29, 2014 2:08 am

How exactly do the capricorns ibex make this happen? Its their abs isn’t it?

sphinx
sphinx
October 29, 2014 2:14 am

velcro tongue?

Anonymouse
Anonymouse
October 29, 2014 1:56 am

Loving this Scorp-Cap split – sh*t is totally get DONE.

6 of Cups
6 of Cups
October 29, 2014 1:48 am

Mars hit Cap and I got a shot of mojo.
Moon hit Cap and now I’ve got emotional oomph behind the mojo.
Can’t wait for everything else to move into Cap. I’m a natal Cap Venus. Self esteem, self love, money, values, lucrative partnerships all coming up for review.

I’m arranging a string of informational interviews and re-vamping my professional repertoire.
I hear Saturn’s call from over the hill, prep starts early for me. I got 2 months til it hits Sagg.
Feeling the ZZ? Feel like I AM the ZZ.

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
October 29, 2014 1:23 am

Abs. Back on sobriety high. Killing off my negative self talk when it starts up. More abs. Sleep. Refusing to be a love zombie. More abs. Not thrilled about the six months of zap zone promised in the monthlies! (sniffles, gazes at horizon)

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
October 29, 2014 4:16 am

Soon you’ll be absailing up 90 degree cliff faces in a single bound! 😉

Also sorry to hear of your slip … but glad you are back onto it. You seem to be doing really well. How long has it been now? Feels like ages, but my sense of time has been completely distorted by Saturn in 6th house.

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
October 29, 2014 12:58 am

I took the week off, told my Cap Moon to shut up. Read classics, reclaimed my daily journal, wrote non-stop; a lot of insights sprouting, finally feeling good enough to get back to the frying pan.

Even a Cap Moon needs to recharge.. without a slumber party.

Watereylibran
Watereylibran
October 29, 2014 12:35 am

Getting over my LZ tendencies, and getting my act together and arse into gear over work/study/business/health.

Pegasus
Pegasus
October 29, 2014 12:34 am

Having returned to work both mentally & physically this week, must say it’s smooth sailing….considering all that is conspiring in the world and beyond. What no aliens? A fluke of chemical building blocks coming together at exact the propitious for creating, nana-second? That’s you & me? So we are what we think we are, just making it up as we go along. “I touch A body-I touch THE Universe’ could be my raison d’être. I thank my Cap rising for perseverance in keeping on keeping on although even Tina Turner has retired, but then she has a husband, and this… Read more »

whimsygarden
whimsygarden
October 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Money.

October 28, 2014 11:00 pm

Basically line up some career related stepping stones. Or have a solid attempt at locking them in. God, I needed this cap vibe. I was dying of inertia. My cap moon is feeling more supported now. Lol

October 28, 2014 11:02 pm
Reply to  pi

I guess this is my 7th house too, so will look at how I can formalize productive partnerships /accords (also part of the new work vibe).

seethingcalm
seethingcalm
October 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Yah, been clinging and climbing to that 90 degree incline for quite some time. I’ve got Earth in Cap opposite my Sun in Kataka so this kind of imagery is totes to me. Also, south node in Cap so this is not unfamiliar life stuff. I did lose my nose to the grindstone work ethic for a good decade, but now that I’ve been working on a dissertation for the past two years, I realize I really have to keep going up and up, climbing more intensely than I ever have before, to reach some point of rest from which… Read more »

MutableMabel
MutableMabel
October 28, 2014 9:56 pm

I’m definitely congratulating myself right now on not caring quite that much about anything.

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
October 29, 2014 6:57 am
Reply to  MutableMabel

many fucks were NOT given this week as well…

October 30, 2014 1:38 am
Reply to  scorpio_rising

As an aquarian I love dearly once said, “there is no limit to the number of fuqs I could not give.”

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
October 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Crazy freakin goats ….

ScorpintheSky
ScorpintheSky
October 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Money. Sex.

It IS scorpo season.

echo-echo
echo-echo
October 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Perfect omens for my saturn return exact today! Going from strength to strength and never looking back. I’m killing it 😀

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
October 28, 2014 8:31 pm

It IS crazy. I have NEVER been so bloody in control, organised and LOVING it! Like a huge new bubble of mental clarity has opened and I see the world with new eyes and just bloody MAKE stuff happen…..

Libra in the zap zone
Libra in the zap zone
October 28, 2014 8:19 pm

How are caps doing these days?

PlutonicUranian
PlutonicUranian
October 29, 2014 3:27 am

Driving Libras to drink heavily. At least this one…

PlutonicUranian
PlutonicUranian
October 29, 2014 3:47 am

I’m not drinking alcohol, I’m drinking St Johns wort (to ward off the autumn rust), Mugwort (per MM advice), Damiana (aka Johnson Juice), mint (for making the mind lithe and supple), and hibiscus (vitamin C). Add in a B complex oral shot and a melatonin. Effectively wards off stale crusty curmudgeonly Capricornic advances and shunts them to ground. Care to dance, Goat? LET’S DO THIS.

October 29, 2014 3:56 am

So much respect for that regime 🙂

From this person also crushing hard on a Cap… Thanks for the laugh!

October 29, 2014 4:12 am

Goat says, LET’S BOUNCE MAFUGGA

*goat then literally goes and bounces on something*

Elvirago
Elvirago
October 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Those goats look like love zombies!

lilith
lilith
October 28, 2014 8:01 pm

I had to readjust my eyes at least three times to fully appreciate the ‘for realness’ of this pic.

October 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Today I have Venus and sun conj natal Neptune. Same photo just have to flip it on its side 🙂

October 29, 2014 2:41 am

haha, very funny

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
October 28, 2014 7:49 pm

This photo makes me think of the Pisces with mars in cap rising mountain climber. He may be an ass but he’s doing his astro. As for climbing for the transit – I don’t
think I need anything that extreme. Can use a bit more decisiveness in 5th house matters is all.

October 29, 2014 7:06 am

I found this video awhile back and was amazed by the video it’s self but also by the music! They compliment one another beautifully..If you want to view here it is on YouTube..CINGINO: Stambecchi in bilico sulla parete della diga. Alpine ibex in balance on the dam’s wall.

Horned Serpent
Horned Serpent
October 29, 2014 4:58 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I loved the video and yes the music is beautiful. It is, I think, part of “Now We Are Free” from the movie “Gladiator” sound track.

October 31, 2014 8:14 am
Reply to  Horned Serpent

I lost the link to the song and I thank you so much for giving me the title..Sounds so much the Enya..breathtaking and moving.