* Scorpio Kelly Cutrone says Sex & The City Ruined The World – Sydney Morning Herald.
* Intelligent People Tend To Stay Up Later – The Fox Is Black – this makes me akin to Einstein.
* People, forget about the poncho and enter the competition to Design A Shawl For Stevie Nicks.
* Rookie Magazine – No Scientific Study Was Too Big For Me To Translate Into A Beauty Routine
* Oliver Grunewald’s Unbelievable Photos Of Volcanoes At Night – Beautiful Decay.
* If you are not familiar with the awesome Pagan scholar, proto-feminist and genius Hypatia, read this Smithsonian article. We all ought to know her story and honor her memory.
* Jane Austen – Game Theorist – Amazon.
* Scorpioland – Yes, there is a site just for Scorpios but they don’t seem to be demanding any astral DNA testing.
* Quartz – Police In Ferguson May Look Like Soldiers But Their Tactics Wouldn’t Pass US Army Muster – this is actually a really fascinating, dry and informative take on the whole deal.
* Daphne Guinness/David La Chapelle/Tony Visconti – Evening In Space – this is beyond fabulous, James Cameron should totally be incorporating some of these elements into the next Avatar movies.