Aries and dating
Once I dated an Aries who did chin-ups on the door frame every time he went to the bar or the lavatory. The latter was so frequent that i suspected either a Space Dust habit or bladder control issues.
The Aries I dated had the classic “Mars mark” on his forehead, from headbutting a tree house in some proto-Aries attempted Tarzan stunt as a boy. Or, as he put it, an early indicator of daring and superior perception. Yes, Aries boast as foreplay.
At least MsAries is honest…
‘I am an Aries. I’ve never been dumped. But so far:
- broke up with my first love via hotmail; it was the early 00s.
- broke up with a boyfriend after his surprise birthday party – I threw – ended.
- left my wife because her mother annoyed me more than I loved her.
- broke up with a Leo boyfriend because his ego was bigger than mine.
- ended my marriage because my husband had a failure to provide issue (and I told him this).
- stopped seeing a really nice guy because I was freaked out by what he would look like naked because his hands were really small and girly.
Aw, y’all. Just don’t date me.’
And you? Share your Aries dating insights.
Image: Bruce Weber
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership