* An Artists Has Made A Primitive Computer Out Of Crystals.
* Hypebeast – Azuma Makoto sends plants to space for art.
* Red polyester pentagram pillow cases to freak out the Muggles and maybe your hair/dreams if you sleep on them.
* Dazed – The Internet Knows Where Your Cat Lives.
* A survival guide to the global kale crisis – Quartz
* Backyard Bill – This cute guy calls himself “a Leo/Virgo cusp” but you can tell he’s totally Leo, right?
* Philosophy For Life And Other Dangerous Situations – Ancient Philosophy For Modern Problems – by Jules Evans. This is actually a really cool book, kind of soothing and inspirational to read.
* Fascinating – The Down And Dirty History Of TMZ
* For astro-fiends only – super-long, super dense Dane Rudhyar article on the 12 Houses from 1952 – slip on your kaftan, llight some patchouli and pour yourself a glass of Blue Devil Hoochie Juice to read How To Become Your True Self.
Image: Frank Dicksee