Neptunian Life Coaching Services naturally has a list of house-keeping tips for Full Moons of this magnitude: everyone knows to stay sensible and quietly evolutionary with this sort of life-morphing astrology (all year) but remember magic is also more powerful with Moons like this.
* Burn a (non-toxic) candle for Vesta – the Goddess of Fire & Creative Ingenuity. Along with Ceres and Mars, she flanks this North Node. Old battles (South Node in Aries) must now be set aside or re-fought for eternity within some troubled middle east of your psyche. Do the Sun Tzu bit of the Oracle for more on future strategy.
* Get loose mugwort leaves from some hippy shop or online and bathe in them with a kilo of magnesium sulphates for the ultimate in aura-cleansing, psychic demon banishing baths. Afterwards drink some zinc & magnesium powder in pure water for deep sleep lucid dreaming. Add some appropriate oil to your sacrum (literally ‘holy bone’ or ‘sacred region’ for extra cosmic oomph. Plato said that the soul resided there.
* Throw himalayan salt everywhere, go write the history of your relationships as if it was the treatment for a gothic mini series and then vacuum up all the salt. Throw it away. Eat only flowers and red, orange or purple fruits for one day – pomegranates are obviously supportive of Pluto transits.
* Find Spica in the Sky, lined up near to bright red Mars, symbolic of the Empress & the Warrior.
* If you’re in the scrying mood, look to 20 degrees of the Cardinal Signs – Aries, Capricorn, Libra, Kataka – in your chart. Yes, it’s another Zap Zone/Grand Cardinal Cross stimulating Moon. Also a preview of the next two hits of the Zap Zone (Uranus square Pluto) in December + March.
* Stay off the Mandrake Wine – past life recall is simple with the above techniques – and away from Qi Vamps. Lie if you need to. Shaky structures show themselves. You make no comment but you’re noticing all right.
Image: Adam Ant Art