Cryptic Uranian Love Weirding

Robert McGinnis

Is it just me or does the scrawl on the wall behind look like a cave painting of a Scorpion?

So anyway, this Full Moon features Mars on the Node and trine Venus – long story short – it’s a relationshippy Full Moon, the involvement of Mars + Uranus make it a flashpoint. Like a normal pub brawl and then bikies arrive.

My in box is suddenly full of interesting tales of Cryptic Uranian Love Wierding.  For instance:

“So Uranus is super strong right now, yeah? I just had a threesome for the first time last night- a guy and a girl. I’ve never even kissed a girl!. The guy was 38 and had never been in a threesome, either. And-wouldn’t you know it- the girl was an uber liberated Aries. Might this be the Uranian effect? My natal Uranus is in Sagittarius conjunct Venus in the 1st… I think I should maybe add to that pile that I am platonically marrying my lover for his US citizenship. He is the one who taught me the true meaning of non sleazy polyamoury. We have some harmonious Venus/Uranus between us. I suppose Uranus is my jam this year…

O The Libra”

AND then…

“Quick Question: Would you consider this Full moon to be worthy of a love zombie alert?

I have a Qi Vampire/Love Zombie stalker ex that slithers into communication every now and then, over the past few years, despite me putting up bluntly clear (triple bovine) boundaries and never contacting back….

Anyway, LZ just reactivated after a 5 month hibernation.

Can we blame the full moon?

Triple Toro”

So yes blame the Full Moon but also Mars coming out of shadow – Maybe Mars Retro meant your Love Zombie Stalker was devising a better strategy? Is this time around slightly more finessed?

Not-The-Typical-Virgo went skiing solo & wound up stuck on the chairlift for hours with a Sagittarian – unable to even see what each other looked like, they conversed in a freezing gale for several hours, went skiing together, got drunk and “pashed” at the ski bunny bar. The only reason she did not whisk him back to her chalet was because she did not want to seem of easy virtue.

The NEXT day they again met to ski only she totally fuqed her knee, unable to walk, rescue sledge,  hospital, crutches and all. This is the point where many an ardent gent does the fade-out but no, it’s been several days now and Mr Sagg organized tow-trucks (she can’t drive), her trip home, physio, childcare arrangements, the whole deal. The relationship established within a week.

Other relationships that seem/seemed normal & placid are imploding in a blur of recriminations and splintered ikea. It’s weird out there. Whether or not Uranus is your jam.

Thoughts?

And f.y.i i just re-vamped the Shop page a bit…

Image: Robert McGinnis

Invicta
Invicta
July 14, 2014 8:32 am

This full moon is bang on my North Node. The realisations coming through are not easy. I’m pissed off at ML because he lied to me about something stupid. Nothing I wouldn’t have done myself in his position to protect the innocent. There was a strange and fateful coincidence between what happened when Jupiter was bang on my South Node almost a month ago to the day and the attempted contact from FF and the lie that ML told me. They have the same middle name. So at first when FF tried to contact me I thought it was ML.… Read more »

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
July 14, 2014 4:27 pm
Reply to  Invicta

This moon has been a pisser of a LZ shit storm for a lot of people. I sat back and watched Aquas make fools of themselves the past couple of days…wincing…owww.owww..for them! one was an ex who im still on good terms with. He was all dancing on cloud 9 about some flirty girl and wondering if he should call her. I did a FB check,,,she’s taken. at least he saved face because all his friends were like yeah man you should ask her out, but everybody thought i was being jelly by saying maybe you should check out her… Read more »

July 14, 2014 8:27 am

That was a great read. Good luck with your biz! Sounds like a very exciting time.

July 14, 2014 8:51 am
Reply to  DP

That was for Invictus

Invictus
Invictus
July 14, 2014 2:04 am

Uranian love weirding. I honestly don’t know where to start. Shall I try ? Rhetorical question I suppose Nothing has happened Nothing at all. Yet. And no LZ behaviour either. My decisive action on the day Jupiter was on my south node seems to have at least sent that pathology into remition. It’s just too weird. I have a crush on a woman who is literally half my age and married. She’s the replacement cleaner the company sent me when the third one in a month flaked out. To be fair they are a terrible company. It’s almost slavery how… Read more »

aplysia
aplysia
July 12, 2014 10:24 am

I’m currently in Italy and found a couple to have a threesome with a week or so ago and a couple nights ago met up with them again. It was a blast! Though I am notorious for being in threesomes so this isn’t the strangest thing to happen to me…

Ms.
Ms.
July 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Mystic I might have to email you mine for a laugh.

July 11, 2014 7:52 pm

It is weird out folks. Stay safe, keep warm and ring home

July 11, 2014 7:23 pm

So I can blame the astro for the Camp Crazy weird love vibes then?
Was asked if I’d do a strip tease, by a guy who was just visiting someone. Then breaking a women’s heart because I might be bi/lesbian catnip in disguise. Love is love and I am not here to judge. It’s like a jungle of weird ectoplasm out there sometimes.

July 11, 2014 7:57 pm
Reply to  S

S- I love your communiques from beyond ( My merc Leo means that in the most lovely way). i’ll have a double shot of ectoplasm with a raspberry creme de broulee ( no hands off course)

July 11, 2014 8:07 pm
Reply to  leogroover

Raspberry anything…so sure that’s a lost Prince track.
Camp Crazy detox mode.
Got home yesterday and it’s been a case of catch up on sleep. It was not a restful experience. The last 72 hours have been beyond comprehension.

July 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Reply to  S

read that as ‘beyond compression’ S. Must feel good to stretch again.
I’m full of spirit after watching ” Quartet’. Beautiful music and acting.

July 11, 2014 8:27 pm
Reply to  leogroover

I fear I’ll end up being stalked by this women. So I am trying to hide away. Total Crab mode.
Yes your spirited comments always generate a smile for me 🙂 Good acting and music combined in the one film is so rare to find.

July 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Love IS freedom. Giving and getting it. So we are not and our partner is not some mangled version of ourselves.
Soul mates, it’s just not a thing. I can’t buy the idea that someone who was right for us at 20 is right for us at 40 or whatever after everything life does. *doubt*

July 11, 2014 4:53 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Pi there.

July 11, 2014 5:08 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I know who my soulmate is. He is not in my life but belongings in heart. It’s been many years and I just accept that is my lot in life. People can evolve together and there are success stories out there.

anonymous
anonymous
July 11, 2014 5:24 pm
Reply to  S

Agree with your S.
What i said below 🙂

anonymous
anonymous
July 11, 2014 5:19 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

well, you might not believe it but it happens to a lot of people – childhood sweethearts etc

July 11, 2014 5:34 pm
Reply to  anonymous

That does sound nice. I never really had one of those.

Pincer Movement
Pincer Movement
July 11, 2014 6:56 pm
Reply to  S

Maybe J Selwood will come knockin………. ( you should win tomorrow)

July 11, 2014 7:04 pm

I am too old for him. Katman I knew by your cool new name it was you. #GoCats

Pincer Movement
Pincer Movement
July 11, 2014 7:10 pm
Reply to  S

Don’t let age get in da way. Moving in diff circles a problem. I know, Olga Kurylenko hasn’t rung me back!

Where you been?

Pincer Movement
Pincer Movement
July 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Also did l not pick der Vaterland und Argentina. Does a countries astrology affect these type of events.

July 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Without having to fact check you. Off memory you did say Argentina.

July 11, 2014 7:34 pm

I picked 3. Arg. Ger n Fra. But Fra n Ger met in 1/4s. What is difference between Snow White and Brazil? A: she was asleep when she let the 7 in.

Sunny
Sunny
July 11, 2014 4:17 pm

I have Venus in Aquarius (7th house) trine Uranus in Libra and sextile my Aries sun. My natal Uranus aspects several personal planets. I think I have had nothing but unusual relationships with eccentric men and weird Uranian incidents. If something develops normally, that will be a Uranian change and that may happen yet. Yes its been a bit weird lately but that’s normal for me. lol

Sunny
Sunny
July 11, 2014 4:30 pm
Reply to  Sunny

Love the boots in the pic! 🙂

Meeohmy
Meeohmy
July 11, 2014 3:37 pm

It’s a case of “oh please, spare me” . . seriously

saoirse
saoirse
July 11, 2014 2:46 pm

my love life is the pool scene in poltergeist. honestly.

July 11, 2014 3:45 pm
Reply to  saoirse

OMG that made me crack up. I still remember it vividly.

Seriously can’t stop laughing

July 11, 2014 4:25 pm
Reply to  DP

I have to laugh too. Must.

Ms.
Ms.
July 11, 2014 9:44 pm
Reply to  saoirse

lol

surlatable
surlatable
September 10, 2020 3:03 pm
Reply to  saoirse

I had to look this up because I remembered it. All my PTSD flashbacks are coursing through my body but this memory made me laugh.

The only place I lived publicly was in these comment sections.

gemyogi
gemyogi
July 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Oracle: Aphrodite herself is about to introduce an awesome new contender into your life.

Yes, I got that one 3 weeks ago, and I’m STILL WAITING. Kthnxbai 😉

Vslr
Vslr
July 11, 2014 12:02 pm

You write well and it was a pleasure to read! X

July 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Just this evening I started to feel major jitters of this full moon, feeling super jittery, for sure! The full moon will fall into my 7th house, so I suppose that will amp the ‘relationship-y’ vibe of this full moon for me? Also, the Mars/NN conjunct is smack on my south node…..yikes. Aaaaaand……here’s the set up: Saturday evening, right on that full moon, I’m supposed to go to this concert that my MIA lover-guy may also be attending….don’t know for sure, but very possible. It’s a band that we both like and we listen to when we’re together so I’m… Read more »

gemyogi
gemyogi
July 11, 2014 12:50 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

Just go, and have no expectations. If you see him, fine. If he’s with someone else, fine. Be friendly but prepare yourself to be cut or ignored. You can’t control anyone elses actions, but you can control your own. You know this. Good luck

July 11, 2014 1:17 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

I am definitely going to go to the gig by myself no matter what, I already decided that. I already said I wouldn’t say or do anything based upon what I see there, so it’s not about taking action or trying to control anyone. I could have even invited him to this gig instead of waiting out of curiosity to see if he’d invite me (I knew he wouldn’t), but I didn’t invite him, and I’m not gonna. I don’t even know if he’ll be there or not, it’s not definite. It’s not about expectations, though, it’s about the way… Read more »

anonymous
anonymous
July 11, 2014 2:08 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

sorry to sound harsh but you met him on Tinder didn’t you? Enough said.

He didn’t invite you to the gig, you haven’t seen him for weeks.. so… Enough said.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
July 11, 2014 1:47 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

This is the almost the same exact scenario I’m walking into Sat. as well. And your advice is exactly what I told myself even before I read this. Hope for the best but prepare to be “stabbed”. Armor up!

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
July 11, 2014 1:50 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

wow this is like almost word for word what I have to deal with on Sat, but it’s in the morning as opposed to the evening. errr… good luck!

July 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Wow, e.e.l., that’s a trip that you are facing pretty much the exact same scenario on the same day…..I guess it’s that ‘relationshippy’ moon! I think what this is about for me, too, in my own story, regardless of others in the story, is that in the past I probably would have avoided going to the gig out of fear…. changing my plans because of someone else. But now, I think it is important for ME to do what I want to do, not in relation to or reaction to someone else, and not to limit myself. I think it… Read more »

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
July 11, 2014 3:00 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

Good point! You are there for the tunes too. Why let being in the same location as this guy ruin your experience? It does feel like high school again sometimes. But luckily, nobody will be there to keep score and use it as ammo against you later? As for me, I’m going to have to see this person later due to our work connections (but we don’t work for the same people). On one hand I tire of his antics so I’ll almost be relieved if he is seeing someone which is why he didn’t invite me to this event… Read more »

July 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Good luck to you in your situation, too!

Sounds like it could be uncomfortable in the moment but sounds like you’re kind of over it, too, if you’re tired of his behavior, so it could be tonifying for you to just go through the experience, might give you more resolve.

July 11, 2014 3:43 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

My dear flowerchild,

Reciprocity is not a cultural thing- it’s nearly universal. ‘Rules’ be damned, there needs to be some effort shown on his part as well. It’s not a male-female thing, it’s a human thing.

Good that you’re going to the show.

July 11, 2014 3:44 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

That was me.

July 11, 2014 4:48 pm
Reply to  DP

Agreed, reciprocity is important and vital in a relationship, and that is the more important issue here. I was referencing that ‘Rules’-y thing about how the woman is not supposed to text/call first and certainly not supposed to continue to initiate getting together. But in this situation, it doesn’t seem to faze him at all that I get in touch with him first, he seems kind of relieved that I do, and he always texts back and is enthusiastic about getting together and we do get together……but he never texts me first, like to initiate the next time we get… Read more »

July 11, 2014 4:57 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

……..basically, the only reason I haven’t seen him in awhile is because I got fed up and stopped texting him!
I definitely could have seen him by now, but I would have had to initiate it, and I reached my limit of things feeling one-sided in that way.

July 11, 2014 5:10 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

I see what you mean.

If somehow you do have another date/hangout/etc., I think you need to lay it down for him: I can’t do all the inviting. Feel free, mofo. Really, I’ll accept.

And then drop it, and stop initiating for a while.

July 11, 2014 5:25 pm
Reply to  DP

Agreed. I’ve already done the stop initiating part, but I haven’t directly laid it down for him about reciprocity yet.

It’s funny, normally I’m a very direct person, but in this case I did the sort of pass/agg thing and just stopped contacting him hoping that would jump start him into contacting me. Hasn’t worked yet, may not at all.

Thanks for your advice!

July 11, 2014 6:30 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

No prob! 🙂

Tansaway
Tansaway
July 11, 2014 9:25 am

Omg this totally resonates! Just had a guy I used to date five years ago text me asking if I wanted to meet up after I told him very clearly five years ago that it would never happen… Have also had someone prank calling me for the past five/six weeks.. they just call on a ‘no caller id’, I say hello, they hang up. Happens two to three times a week… I hope it/he/she reveals itself this full moon!

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
July 11, 2014 9:00 am

YAY!!!!

I LOVE this sort of thing! Cryptic Uranian Love Weirding is a blast!

Well, I am a tad nervous, but what they hey. Been waiting for Mars to get out of shadow, and can’t wait!

Porkchop
Porkchop
July 11, 2014 8:46 am

We’re all human and flawed. It’s tough! I think if we each know our individual nature and work with it that can help us each travel better through the world.

July 11, 2014 8:35 am

Yes I have often been attracted to men whose mothers have been disappointing (not gruesome or cruel though). They tend to be more ‘available’ energetically which I prefer. Mind you my mother was quite disappointing also.

July 11, 2014 8:16 am

Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose. Lol.
Actually I agree totally. Which is why I’m suspicious of the whole soul mate theory. And pretty darn happy in my regal solitude at present.

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
July 11, 2014 8:17 am
Reply to  Anonymous

That was me

gemyogi
gemyogi
July 11, 2014 12:48 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Love is all kinds of things and different for everyone! As Deepak says, there are many types of love from friendship to spiritual bonds, lust, romantic love, loving earth, sunshine, the moon, plants, animals, etc. etc.

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
July 11, 2014 2:23 am

Uranus, you dirty bastard! Called into the office an hour earlier than previously arranged, 4 hours of sleep, & my place covered in muddy paw prints this a.m. with no time to clean them up before I had to leave. Get to work & have more people than I can count on two hands suddenly dropped into my lap with mood disorders & a plethora of maladaptive behaviors. I have a good mind to have a spliff & a 40 of malt for lunch. Maladaptive? When in Rome…

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
July 11, 2014 2:32 am

Oh– we are talking about Love in this post? Hmm… Maybe after lunch I’ll be up for finding love, the weirder the better.

sweetpea
sweetpea
July 11, 2014 2:40 am

Haha.. Yeah the weirdest I seen round these here parts of late is the aqua opposite his Uranus. Seems we only cross paths in June. Which is fine by me.

Hope your day goes better luv.

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
July 11, 2014 8:10 am
Reply to  sweetpea

The aqua opposite his/your anus *raises eyebrow* Is this your neighbor guy?

Thanks, sweet pea 🙂 My day’s getting better with every passing minute: another inch closer to today becoming yesterday ;).

The good foot: Went to a *free* class last night on organic growing with hydroponics by a couple of eligible-appearing tatted-up young farmers lol. Aww yeah. Buckets & plumbing on my shopping list: check.

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
July 11, 2014 8:19 am

Young farmers hey? 😉

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
July 11, 2014 9:32 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

Heh heh 😉

sweetpea
sweetpea
July 12, 2014 7:08 am

Ha, yeah Scorp, Inc. His “ahem” anus, er, Uranus opposite his Sun.

🙂

Farmer Boys, eh? We actually have a drive thru hamburger joint called that lol.

Invictus
Invictus
July 14, 2014 1:25 am

Oh Scorpi.
You crack me up!

SagiTaurean
SagiTaurean
July 11, 2014 2:03 am

Oh Mystic. I would say this is the mothership homecoming party of all love weirding, indeed. And I have seen it all over the past 3 years as Uranus has steadily moved back and forth over my Venus, the last two hits of the PU square directly on top. Finally start hanging out with someone- a Leo- in attempts to let go of the Cancerian I have been psychically linked to via dreams for the past 4 years, who I have not had contact with in a year outside of a cryptic email exchange in APRIL wherein i woke up… Read more »

sweetpea
sweetpea
July 11, 2014 2:45 am
Reply to  SagiTaurean

Good luck with your kataka. I was married to one for sixteen years and the do make great dad’s.

Been raining men, eh? ???? I’d get my umbrella but it don’t rain in palm springs lol. But wonderful that you are in a good strong place to boot.

sweetpea
sweetpea
July 11, 2014 2:47 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Was supposed to be only one question mark. I’m on an iPad which I’m not used to.

July 11, 2014 3:27 pm
Reply to  SagiTaurean

Ahhh that is a beautiful place to be! You can’t make a misstep now, enjoy it.

July 12, 2014 3:08 am
Reply to  DP

This! Yes.

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
July 11, 2014 1:11 am

Ski-lift story is kismet…the other tale of marrying a lover to get a green card, red flag. It might not be worth it. I’d be careful about that situation you are getting yourself into. I’d do a thorough background check on him.
I know of a guy who marries wealthy foreign women but he uses, abuses and leaves them in worse shape then they met. He is on his sixth wife, he is a dangerous predator.

o-nonymous
o-nonymous
July 11, 2014 2:42 am
Reply to  scorpio_rising

I understand your concern Scorp, but he’s actually the least of my troubles. I knew him a long time before we were hooking up and he’s a great guy. I offered to help him out because the last two people bailed on him. He was very concerned over whether I wanted to do it or not and never once asked me or tried to convince me. He actually tried to convince me NOT to because he thought I would see him with another girl and flip out and I was like, “Um, I’m sleeping with other people…don’t make me out… Read more »

o-nonymous
o-nonymous
July 11, 2014 2:45 am
Reply to  o-nonymous

hahah my gravitar gave me away as but I figured it would be more clear to write “o-nonymous” or at least less embarassing. oh well haha #notsorry

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
July 11, 2014 12:10 am

Oh for crying out loud!

Explains my strong urge to contact my ex workmate supercrush from Dec-April shizz storm…

What Would Sun Tzu Do? I will go and check

Pi
Pi
July 11, 2014 12:08 am

Also top marks for not typical Virgo, who wouldn’t want to meet a pash-worthy sadge on a ski lift ?! Joy. And better still, man enough to render assistance in serious injury situation and beyond. Gives me hope that does. X

toromojorising
toromojorising
July 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Thanks Mystic! Good to know there’s some strange shiz going down out there. And yes, the stalker LZ did have a more finessed approach than in the past, but no less creepy and strange. This astro is flushing out all sorts of stuff, I’ll attempt to stay in my lane.

lostmyrelgion
lostmyrelgion
July 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Love the Pic so 60s/70s sexy.

pi
pi
July 10, 2014 11:05 pm

I read this stuff, the nice happy wierding romance stuff and I just feel all sort of deflated inside 🙁 I mean, Very happy for the recipients of loveliness, that is a given. And I am working hard on as much as I can , mostly inner work, without feeling like my life is slipsliding out of my grasp (double mercury, not enough pies for all of these fingers). Each encounter with a crushy type shows me something new. Just wondering if I am not seeing the big button to switch on the “ON AIR” sign. Trying not to do… Read more »

Anon
Anon
July 11, 2014 12:58 am
Reply to  pi

Makes me feel deflated too.
It’s always happening to everyone else.
And my cup is empty and I’m open …yadda, yadda.

Pi
Pi
July 11, 2014 8:57 am
Reply to  Anon

Everythings better after a good night’s sleep…. Work and money and writing for now 🙂

July 11, 2014 9:07 am
Reply to  pi

Kinda think my love and romance frequency is stuck in the wrong mode or maybe it’s off the air completely. I’ve come to this place of acceptance, that this is just how it is. I do not know the rhyme or reason for this, it just is this way.

Stories of love such as this ski story, do bring a smile and twinkle to the eye.

Invicta
Invicta
July 14, 2014 7:47 am
Reply to  pi

Feeling delated big time too
Probably just tired…

Invicta
Invicta
July 14, 2014 7:50 am
Reply to  Invicta

deflated
my own fault tho
I would say “I never learn.”
Except I think I do, it just happens in small increments
feeling very hurt about something atm
something so stupid I don’t even know if that’s really what it is but hey…

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
July 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Ah I love that skilift story! Daring to take space and look what entered the void she create – trust, love, beauty 😉 I had to remind myself the other day of my Mars Retro lesson that the more you remove yourself (aka your heavy involvement) from a situation, the more fresh air it has to breathe. Drain the Excess… let it all be. And the being.. is GOOD. Trust! 🙂

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
July 10, 2014 10:29 pm

looks more like brontosaurus than scorpion to me!

July 11, 2014 8:15 pm

me too EEL. Cant see scorp just a blob

July 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Oh, I like the ski story. See what happens when your both open to love and kindness. There should never be time considerations in those situations. He cared for her like a long term lover, probably better, and she let him do his thing. Reminds me of a teaching I once received from my spirit guide. Stop worrying about finding the light, the light of love is beating down upon you. Just stay open and be filled with it. No ceremony required, no prerequisite behaviour required. Relax and accept !

July 10, 2014 10:36 pm

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
July 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Keep the cup empty so it may be filled. Try & keep the channel clean! 🙂 Thank you Davidl

July 10, 2014 10:21 pm

My north node is in libra. Hmmmm, very close to the current mars point. How long are those north node cycles ? Anyone ?
The full moon is in my 7th so yes, relationshippy. Hmmm, the full moon will conjunct my natal Saturn, sq natal mars while it opposes my sun, shit …it sounds like I should just STFU till at least Monday.

pi
pi
July 10, 2014 11:00 pm

About 19 years full circle, kid

July 11, 2014 10:05 am
Reply to  pi

This needs further investigation , thanks x

July 11, 2014 8:14 pm

very similar astro to my SO/A. mmmm.he is acting bit differen this week. he did me huge favour lending me his car today…. strange indeed. Love the mystery of the crab

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
July 10, 2014 10:04 pm

i love your blog!

moved on
moved on
July 10, 2014 9:47 pm

What a fantastic story for NTTV. This reeks of synchronicity and fate. I wish her all the best for a romantic story coming true. How lovely.

July 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Your blog is cool 12HV! Love the Sun Ra post, xx.

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
July 10, 2014 10:44 pm
Reply to  Sphinx

My gosh, I love it too! Just checked it out. Ace xx

Flashfire
Flashfire
July 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Splintered ikea!!! Pure genius that.

July 10, 2014 10:36 pm
Reply to  Flashfire

Ha ha! Bits of mdf shiz all over the place. What a metaphor!

piscorp
piscorp
July 12, 2014 11:06 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Sounds like the new relationship will be Eames

Porkchop
Porkchop
July 10, 2014 9:24 pm

I am wondering if I am gong to hear from this guy who seemed super keen (at least to be friends) and has been off the radar for 2 weeks. My therapist says I am being shown a lot of red flags hahahahaha (unless he emerges soon and says hey I had some shit going on). Ahhh. She thinks I my psyche may have brought him to me to test how much bullsh*t I will tolerate before walking away (cause part of me has been wondering if he is a bit like an ex). I do see all the red… Read more »

Porkchop
Porkchop
July 10, 2014 10:28 pm
Reply to  Porkchop

I just wish I could read his mind so I knew what he was thinking but I know I might never know why he’s being like this. I can only give myself closure! See for me there is no way I will contact him because how hard would it be for him (we work at same place and I know he’s not on leave) to send a quick email and say ‘sorry I am super busy right now / going through some stuff so no chatting for a bit’ – not hard! If you like someone you would be thinking… Read more »

Porkchop
Porkchop
July 11, 2014 7:11 am
Reply to  Porkchop

For me and my particular situation, given the ball is clearly in his court now based on our last communication, I am not going to contact him as that would be desperate of me. Will work on how I handle my thoughts and feelings about the situation without asking anything of him. His behaviour is telling. It is disappointing but life goes on. I will perhaps view it as LZ bootcamp training 🙂 Looking torward to the full moon now!

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
July 10, 2014 10:52 pm
Reply to  Porkchop

So true. Giving yourself, as well as other people, that space to grow, be, heal. Yes to all your suggestions and to joy.now.no.excuses..

July 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Has anyone seen the exaholics web site? LZ therapy 12 step

calypso
calypso
July 10, 2014 8:51 pm

that made me smile (except the bit about the knee). Send my best to Not the Typical Virgo!

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
July 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Oh I love that illo. Gorgeous! Planning to fall like a thunderbolt on sexy young muso crush on sat après gig, and on barista crush on Sunday morn. Weeks of hot flirting precede. Tired of being dignified and diplomatic.

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
July 10, 2014 9:47 pm

sun tzu question is the best oracle addition yet! i still haven got the fall like a thunderbolt answer yet tho! my suggestions are all these indirect paths sort of things.

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
July 11, 2014 8:01 am

Yeah most of the sun tsu ones are v cryptic, but I love the thunderbolt!

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
July 10, 2014 9:48 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

good luck!

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
July 11, 2014 8:00 am

Thanks. I’ll probably chicken out anyway. Unless one of them is actually clear and interested to the point of asking me out. Lol

July 11, 2014 11:28 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

I wouldn’t count on it. 🙁 Baristas are notorious flirts

gemyogi
gemyogi
July 11, 2014 12:44 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

No worries, I’m not counting on anything. Until it happens

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
July 11, 2014 1:03 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Isn’t that like part of their job? bigger tips that way i suppose. =)

July 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Yep. It dawned on me one day after thinking every barista had the hots for me but nothing ever came of it.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
July 11, 2014 1:37 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Libran flirt tip#1: Never flirt with someone who has more flirt game than you. If your intention is actually winning you know…recon and cribbing notes because you want to get better is different. ;p It’s um…research. Anybody in the hospitality biz successfully for any length of time probably has schemes upon schemes polished. About a year ago a barista did actually get a crush on me and kept trying to follow me to the bus stop. It got to creepy level. I ended stopping hanging out at that place unless I was there with friends lest he think I like… Read more »

July 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Love the NSTV’s story. I can read meet-cute’s all day long. In fact, can someone please write the ‘Complete Astrological Meet-cute Book’ today? I am imagining it like Astro for Lovers with “Male Saggitarius & Female Virgo” etc with every combination of gender/sign etc included. Thx.

queen of hearts
queen of hearts
July 11, 2014 4:09 pm
Reply to  Sphinx

There is the best book ever already written by Linda Goodman called, “Love Signs”. It compares and,contrasts all the signs together males /females together. Highly recommend it.

July 11, 2014 4:37 pm

No, I get that. I mean I want a book of stories of ACTUAL couples meeting for the first time! (But using that book as a template yes).

July 11, 2014 4:42 pm
Reply to  Sphinx

Great idea. I’d totally read that. Hopeless romantic and all.

July 11, 2014 8:09 pm
Reply to  S

I’ll produce the movie, sell rights etc. think ‘Love actually ” but REAL

July 13, 2014 2:09 am
Reply to  leogroover

Omg! There will be a movie of this book? THIS!

mallee
mallee
July 10, 2014 7:57 pm

LOL I am always on LZ HIGH alert – yes tots obsessed atm with unobtainable object of affection 🙂 sigh