Firstly, thank god for your horoscopes, i have been drinking them up like zap zone juice for advice during all the weirding. I was feeling SO STRONG because i’ve quit sugar, am eating paleo, doing 90 minutes of training at the gym every day and plugging away at my good projects in Saturn Girl mode, but a Leo policeman has sent me bonkers, triggering all my stuff!
And he hasn’t even done anything bad, he’s just been ‘busy’!
So – please can you help me. I have worked hard and long to eradicate all of my Love Zombie tendencies. But I fear that this Leo policeman is retriggering them! I met him a month ago – via online dating and we had a 13 hour date that was meant to be just coffee but obviously evolved. It was hands down the best “mating” experience of my life. It felt fated. We arrived for the date both wearing ouroboros – me a necklace, him a tattoo. He had all these attributes really similar to the policeman (!) character in the novel i am writing.
And he also says he preferred cats to dogs (like me!) because dogs are ‘like toddlers’ ! I’ve only ever thought that but always afraid to say it out loud! I had this spooky thing where when he sat on my couch and patted my cat (yes I slept with him on the 1at date) it looked like he’d been here before, or had happened already. Very odd/fated.
The orouberos around both our necks, the spooky things i have written into my novel that he is etc etc. Then don’t hear from him for a week, or more. See him a fortnight after first date – he comes after work to a comedy gig but he’s late because he’s arresting someone – he seems stressed and busy. We have a couple of drinks and he drives me home, this date is a mere 3 hours.
I’m so scared of getting attached. I think I already am though. The only thing scarier than not being attracted to anyone for 4 years is being insanely Zombie about someone who may not feel the same way back
Now, after sending what i thought was a flippant and lighthearted message saying “I’ve forgotten what you look like” he has asked me out on Friday night, but i feel like i’ve dragged it out of him, i have invited him to three things in 3 weeks he has been ‘too busy’ to come to. I’m scared i’m going to say something on friday like “why do you wait 2 weeks between dates? Are you married…?”
I noticed the full moon affects where you have 25 Aries and Libra – for me, my Venus is in Aries at 23 degrees, as is my Chiron, and my north node is in Libra at 24.
I wish i didn’t like him so much and i can’t believe how much head space he is taking but i just think the synchronicities are too astounding. It’s so hard when it feels like you like someone so much more than they’re interested in you…he is a Leo, with Moon in Pisces and Mars in Taurus and Venus in Virgo – maybe the earth is slowing him down.
Of course, his unavailability makes him more appealing to me so i’ve got to examine what THAT’s all about…
Yours, taking-every-day-of-april-as-it-comes, trying to be cool (but not) Zapped Pisces
Dear Cool But Not Zapped Pisces,
Okay, several points here. I shall list them for clarity.
* Thank you for the image of a Leo Policeman. I can see him checking out his profile in the side mirror of his paddy wagon or whatever.
* For the zillionth time people, MARS IS RETROGRADE. So Mars = Men – arguably especially policemen and in classic astrology, they retreat. Do you go in hot pursuit when Mars is Retrograde? No. You do the metaphorical equivalent of resting your army & polishing your swords. And i am sorry but three invitations are “pursuit.”
* Of COURSE his unavailability makes him more appealing to you – you’re Pisces, sign of the Paranormal Romancer. Admit that you enjoy all this schizz.
* Epic that you are resisting the Love Zombie Virus. Perhaps consider engaging a light Anti Love Zombie Protocol as IF it had already happened. Massive determined distraction. Not contacting him at all until Mars is Direct on May 20. Removing yourself and seeing if HE makes any more. I just read this on a blog and it feels relevant, albeit a bit “Not That Into You” ish:
He may love you. He probably does. He probably thinks about you all the time. But that isn’t what matters. What matters is what he’s doing about it, and what he’s doing about it is nothing. And if he’s doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn’t do anything. You need someone who goes out of
their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life.
* You spent 13 hours together the first date so it is either massive chemistry that could be freaking him out a bit or he was just dogged Mars in Taurus and happy to spend as long as it took to get himself laid.
* I am not sure if “arresting someone” is excuse enough to be late. Don’t police people just knock off at the end of their shift and someone else takes over or do you think he was pinned down in a fire fight?
* I think, given your Venus-Chiron and North Node near the degree of the Eclipse + the North Node stuff – that you won’t need to demand answers from him on Friday + don’t take this is as a Zombie trigger but it’s classic soulmating astro – seriously.
And finally – Mars in Taurus can move slowly, like a glacier and Venus in Virgo over -analyzes. My god, give Leo Policeman the chance to miss you and make his own moves towards you. Resist the L.Z Virus via yoga, manicures, writing screeds of stream of consciousness stuff in your journal, long solo walks – whatever it takes.
If you and Leo Policeman are meant to be, April is the kind of month that shakes loose the obstacles and synchronizes people who are destined for one another. It’s a catalyst – let it happen.
What does everyone else think?
UPDATE FROM THE FRIDAY NIGHT DATE: He had to cancel last night. I was pretty disappointed but relieved in a way as it was weirdly making me anxious, i’d built it up so much…We chatted for half an hour on the phone instead, so that was nice . He has serious concussion & can’t keep food down. I called him to check he’d been to the doctor but that was all…
And now I shall leave him be until Mars goes direct ???? as per everyone’s advice… And voodoo/write the end of my novel ????
I don’t think he’s married, I think he just works awful hours. If he finishes at 4, sometimes he doesn’t get out til 8. Police do a really tough job.
AND even later: OK! So you know he had to cancel due to his head injury, so i got up today determined to do nice things that i enjoy doing and make the most of my beautiful life which is actually quite fine single or not… i rode to my favourite cafe and bought some roses to plant on my balcony, then got a call out of the blue from a guy on RSVP I’d forgotten about…I took my profile down weeks ago and forgot i had given him my number… we had a really nice chat while i was at the cafe then he drove down from the mountain to meet me there (! he lives in the dandenongs, we’d never met before), we had really fun conversations then went to the park where he gave me a salsa lesson! He’s a salsa instructor ex-mechanic and a capricorn. Then we had a really nice hug and now i’m home to work on my book.
So Neptune meant magic, but not in the way that i’d anticipated! I’m grateful for everyone’s advice though because i do think you need to be not attached and people are more interested in you. And i read this awful but true quote about online dating today ‘the one who is least interested has the most power’.
They pursue you when you forget about them! Now i feel all glowy from my dance and my hugs and my chats with this interesting man!! There wasn’t animal attraction like there was with policeman but definitely fun.
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership