Frank Sinatra’s Sagittarius Sun Pisces Moon

Frank Sinatra getting out of a helicopter

Frank Sinatra was a legendary musician and icon of the Golden Era. He was also Sagittarius Sun Pisces Moon, and it’s SO obvious in this rant.

I’m not one of those complicated mixed up cats – I’m not looking for the secret to life. I just go from day to day, taking what comes.

There are things about organized religion which I resent. Christ is revered as the Prince of Peace, but more blood has been shed in His name than any other figure in history. You show me one step forward in the name of religion and I’ll show you a hundred retrogressions. Remember, they were men of God who destroyed the educational treasures at Alexandria, who perpetrated the Inquisition in Spain, who burned the witches at Salem. Over 25,000 organized religions flourish on this planet, but the followers of each think all the others are miserably misguided and probably evil as well.

Sagittarius and Pisces Are Both Mutable – Highly Fluid – Signs With An Affinity To Jupiter

I’m for decency — period. I’m for anything and everything that bodes love and consideration for my fellow man. But when lip service to some mysterious deity permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday — cash me out.

I believe in you and me. I’m like Albert Schweitzer and Bertrand Russell and Albert Einstein in that I have a respect for life — in any form. I believe in nature, in the birds, the sea, the sky, in everything I can see or that there is real evidence for. If these things are what you mean by God, then I believe in God. But I don’t believe in a personal God to whom I look for comfort or for a natural on the next roll of the dice.

If you don’t know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he’s just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It’s one world, pal. We’re all neighbors.

To be a Sagittarius Sun with the Moon in Pisces means you’re super-idealistic. These people can take any conversation and steer it into deep rant territory. Both Sun in Saggo and Moon in Pisces are disdainful of organized religion. If you ever want to dazzle a Sagittarius, launch into a passionate tirade about the separation of Church and State. For Pisces or Moon in Pisces, it’s the same only you can throw in additional color, aliens and some daring cognitive leaps.

she073
she073
February 13, 2014 4:38 pm

If you’re cheesed off at Sinatra, honey – you’re just jealous. He was a star, like no other.

tao61
tao61
February 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Sinatra broke his kids hearts when he applied for and got an annulment from the Catholic Church so he could marry his last wife. His kids were humiliated as that effectively meant that he was not married to their mother and made them bastards. I am not making this up. The quote you have from him about his views on God and what a cool dude he was are laughable. He was a prick who hobnobbed with crims and didn’t care who was hurt. How could he be a gent when he offered to use his criminal connections to break… Read more »

February 12, 2014 4:48 pm
Reply to  tao61

Mia really can pick ’em.
But you know, ‘think about this stuff before you write’ seems a little knowitall and notsotao.

anon flux
anon flux
February 13, 2014 11:13 am
Reply to  Andromeda

ooo i might go fiend on mia’s astro – she’s an interesting character. Adultery was her MO in her twenties not just with Woody.

February 13, 2014 4:47 pm
Reply to  anon flux

I have an aversion to her for some reason YET I still read her book. She was a total hippy child, hanging out with the Maharishi and the Beatles – but I guess with 14 kids she isn’t revealing her true activities in print.

Anyway after reading the book (surprisingly good) I have an aversion to Woody. No one refutes what came out in that book as untrue – because what she wrote is true – which makes Woody a paedo for sure. :-/

February 13, 2014 4:48 pm
Reply to  anon flux

But yes, I will have a look too! She is a nexus for a certain time/type/experience that is the common consciousness, even that is interesting. She was a muse for Dali too.

anon flux
anon flux
February 14, 2014 12:52 am
Reply to  Andromeda

so didja check it out? She’s got mad textbook astro – I’ve never looked up a chart and been able to read about and then see it so easily as it’s played out in her life. The older men who are married to someone else, the suddenly dead father, clandestine affairs, need to mother prolifically (am still learning but I think she has a yod with the moon as the funnel), rage etc. She’s an intense character. Grand air trine – she’s got it all. Her transits are mental at the moment. Something I’ve been investigating is natal retro planets… Read more »

February 15, 2014 8:38 pm
Reply to  anon flux

Wow! Just saw this – what a heavy flipping chart. Not what I expected at all. Even the air trine can’t lighten all that! She needs to stay off twitter with that Pluto transit to her Moon, my God, I thought a Saturn transit was bad.. Pluto will be there forevah! I am not all up on the yods, but you are piquing my interest there – hope MM does a Yod post. As to the Daily Beast, yeah, having read the book and various articles, I am aware of the content there. Still.. http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts All that is news to… Read more »

anon flux
anon flux
February 16, 2014 2:56 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

Yeah she’d be a trip to hang with! Thanks for that link. the thing that i am appreciating about the way this is evolving is that there seems to be a choice of rational vs speculative and sensational info around about it. Am in a bit of a study zone so can’t do this in the depth that her crazy chart warrants right now but will def get back to you. I suspect she’s about to manifest some of the previously hidden parts of her chart in their full glory and the enormity of the ugliness not only of the… Read more »

Andro
Andro
February 16, 2014 4:56 pm
Reply to  anon flux

DO tweet her!! And please tell me the result!! I am not a tweety bird so I cannot. Really this family (awful topic & sad though it is 🙁 ) are a really interesting for the study of astrology. Ronan & synastry with two dads, the adopted kids & their dual experiences of intersecting families, Mia’s position as a Hollywood royalty etc. it really goes on and on. And because most of their birthdates are public, this saga makes for some good future reading practice for those inclined to that. Will certainly be interesting to see how Mia fares in… Read more »

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
February 12, 2014 4:55 pm
Reply to  tao61

God damn the Catholic Church for thinking they’re the end all be all on what is and isn’t legit! That will never fail to give me the shits. Pfffft

Pi
Pi
February 13, 2014 10:13 am

yep. vestiges everywhere.

Liberating Venus
Liberating Venus
February 13, 2014 1:05 am
Reply to  tao61

I think Mystic thought quite a bit about this post – she posted a quote that resonates with Sadge energy AS AN ARCHETYPE. We, as humans, are multi-dimensional beings who can’t possibly embody only one particular astrological archetype – that would be impossible! We display facets of these energies on a very diluted level, though some of us may resonate more with one archetype than another. I think the term “Saint Sagg” was meant to demonstrate the POSITIVE qualities of the Sadge archetype only….not that Frank himself was some sort of holy being! Some people are FAR too literal! “How… Read more »

tao61
tao61
February 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Liberating Venus comments make a lot of sense.

UltraSag
UltraSag
February 12, 2014 9:15 am

I share his birthday but colour me underwhelmed about that. Cool quotes though 🙂

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
February 12, 2014 8:56 am

YAH x500!

And isn’t “My Way” just the ultimate Sagg anthem!?

February 12, 2014 4:02 pm

SaggEx’s fave along with “Desaparacido” where he sings:
“They call me the ‘Disappearer’
The ghost who is never there
They call me ungrateful
But it’s not truth

I carry inside me an engine
That never stops working
I carry inside me a destination
It’s destined that I will never arrive”

February 12, 2014 4:46 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

Just checked Manuchao’s chart, he is Saggi’s opposite – Gem!

Pi
Pi
February 13, 2014 10:12 am
Reply to  Andromeda

i love this song! it always pops up in my ipod thing

kayo
kayo
February 12, 2014 4:42 am

little anecdote:

My father is friends with this actress/model who is in her 70s now. She was one of the first Chinese actresses to appear on American TV. Way back when, Frank invited her over for a date after seeing a picture of her. He had some emrgency to attend to that night, and he stood her up. As an apology, he BOUGHT HER A HOUSE. Like a fancy house in the Hollywood Hills (sparking her second career – as a realtor). I am still not clear on whether they actually met!

February 12, 2014 3:54 pm
Reply to  kayo

Wow! I always thought he was kind of an idiot tbh.
That whole rat pack thing was pretty disgusting at it’s lowest point, prostitutes and mafi connections etc.

But then you hear stories like this..
Plus I do like his loyalty Farrow, being unavailable/loyal seems so Saggi.

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
February 12, 2014 4:50 pm
Reply to  kayo

Oh I thought you said “bought her a HORSE” & I got really excited for a second.

I guess a house is pretty smooth though, too.

blackfrapp
blackfrapp
February 11, 2014 6:20 pm

I have Venus conj Neptune in Sagittarius in 2nd house. I felt like a Saggo all my life. Love it what he said. Love for the world!

S
S
February 11, 2014 5:16 pm

I love me some Old Blue Eyes.
Only just realised that I dated three poets in a row.
Sag #1 and he was also an actor, model, painter, booze hound and charming flirt.
Pisces #2 and Sag #1’s best friend and professional barfly.
Gem #3 couldn’t even spell my name, I’ll forgive a letter but to add 5 other letters included a “b” and “d”.
The night they happened to be in the same room together, I thought if the wind changes direction I’ll surely lose my head.

Elise
Elise
February 11, 2014 4:46 pm

It may be my Sun/Neptune conjunction speaking but I love men with 12th house or Pisces moons. They’re the only men for me.

scalycat
scalycat
February 11, 2014 4:37 pm

That is fantastic. I never knew Sinatra was so soulful.

scalycat
scalycat
February 11, 2014 4:38 pm
Reply to  scalycat

But then I guess if you can sing like that……

GFTpisces
GFTpisces
February 11, 2014 11:28 pm
Reply to  scalycat

I know! LOVE this! Had no idea Old Blue Eyes was such a thoughtful, philosophical guy! Totally renews my respect for him and makes me view him in a slightly different light.

AKApluto
AKApluto
February 11, 2014 4:32 pm

A Sagg AND moon in Pisces? My dream man. Tell me he’s an Aries rising, too…then its a match made in heaven.

My best DUDE friend is Sagg moon Mercury Pisces and looks almost identical to Old Blue Eyes. He is likewise worldly, spiritual and a classy mofo about town.

Sagittarius…I love you.

Ms Dee
Ms Dee
February 11, 2014 4:20 pm

So Frank, Ronan and Woody are ALL Saggo’s? Explain away astro fiends.

Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
February 11, 2014 4:43 pm
Reply to  Ms Dee

I dunno but I just found out Ronan is Aqua rising giving him a Sagg midheaven too.

twinfishrising
twinfishrising
February 11, 2014 3:05 pm

The man was most mortally gracious. As close to being of the gods as you can get, in spirit and in talent.

Would go through childbirth and parenting if I knew offspring would have a chance to sing with Frank Sinatra. Saint of doing the fucking good life, allright!

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Must say his rumoured son by Mia Farrow certainly looks like him!
Was told by someone who was there at the time of his death, that New York
blazed all their lights blue in tribute.
It was also said that he had Perfect Pitch and for voice practise, put him on thro’ your ear buds and sing right along with him to tune.

Universali
Universali
February 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Great timing! I’m (aqua) going thru a rough patch with mr sag. I need a strategy! I feel we have a lot of unresolved merde that we should talk thru. Obviously, mr sag does not want to discuss any further. So, do I just blithely pretend all is good, push the merde under the rug as sagi so loves to do or …well…what?! We have always been so close and open with each other and now there’s a wall…. Any ideas?

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 11, 2014 1:54 pm
Reply to  Universali

Go away for a weekend & don’t tell him you are going.
It’s beating them at their own game.

Universali
Universali
February 11, 2014 2:44 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Thanks Pegs ! We have a young toddler tho, I don’t want a divorce! (Yet. ;))guess I could take the bub tho 🙂

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 11, 2014 10:09 pm
Reply to  Universali

No divorce necessary, what’s needed is an adventure to renew his spirit (and yours).
remember mobility is nobility to a Sagg, any sort of movement.
Aren’t there boarding houses for bubbies as there are for pets :-).
Take a Trip together or create some space for him, Saggs get grumpy if things get too static and may create problems merely for change.
Get into some Tantric Techniques to change the energy of the partnership & up it a level?

Universali
Universali
February 12, 2014 9:43 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Great advice pegs, we definitely need a trip. Think is part of the problem, the stagnancy after arrival of bub. Adventure is just what we need 🙂

Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
February 11, 2014 12:53 pm

I was reading up on him the other day as he may be the father of Ronan Farrow, who I adore and find hilarious. I think he could be because of his looks and because Woody Allen has not had any other bio children and had tried for years with Mia before Ronan was conceived. I wondered what attracted Sinatra to Mia Farrow as they seemed such opposites but this quote shows his idealism and humanitarianism. OH yeah, and Ronan’s twitter response to the paternity rumor crap? “Listen, we’re all *possibly* Frank Sinatra’s son.” lol Ronan is also Sun-moon-Mercury-Saturn-Uranus in… Read more »

February 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Ha! Would so much rather have Frank Sinatra as a father than Woody Ick Allen.

FASCINATING that Ronan is so Saggi – never thought to check the synastry. He is totally Sinatra’s son anyway.

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Snap, just posted about that!

Jen Scorpio
Jen Scorpio
February 11, 2014 10:27 pm

They kept in touch after they split up. They remained such good friends that he offered to have Woody’s legs broken for Mia after the Soon-Yi thang, or so I have heard. Siggghhh, what a gentleman…

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
February 12, 2014 4:33 am
Reply to  Jen Scorpio

She should’ve took him upon his offer.

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
February 12, 2014 4:33 am

I can see Mia Farrow and Sinatra as a couple easily but NOT with Woody Allen, yuck.
The whole attracted to under age girls is a major RED flag turn off and Wes Anderson pretty much makes his films now but better with less pervie vibes.
Ronan has his dad’s blue eyes and good looks. I doubt he could be related to WA.

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
February 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Dear god(dess) – it never crossed my mind to look into Old Blue Eyes’ astro! Ha, a Sadge – figures! I love the quote, and as a Sadge Moon flavored by Neptune, combined w/ a metric ton of Jupiter/9th H action, we’re def simpatico on that front. Spirituality = good, Organized religion = notsomuch Of course a Sadge Sun w/ a (loose) trine to Mars in Leo would have to do religion “My Way”, haha! His Sun’s ruler, Jupiter, is also in Pisces, so I think that’s what helps give him a more freeflowing view of spiritual matters. That last… Read more »

mick
mick
February 11, 2014 12:41 pm

woody allen a dude LOL

Saggwithmooninpisces
Saggwithmooninpisces
February 11, 2014 11:59 am

I think I must be a Sagg dude … I am all those things and singing the same song as ol Frank re religion and the earth

Also Saggo with moon in Pisces
Also Saggo with moon in Pisces
February 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Yes! Me too, except am a Dudette … Absolutely agree with Frank on religion and the big blue ball.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
February 11, 2014 11:42 am

That quote is so me. (Sagg rising)

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
February 11, 2014 11:37 am

Brilliant post – thanks for this! I feel now like I never knew Frank all those nights I sang “Fly Me to the Moon” to my daughter. I appreciated his work, but I never knew he was so right-on.

As for the moon, I am feeling much too Pisces to know if I can blame just the moon for that.