You Walk Alone Yet Never Say Goodbye

Fashion Model U.F.O

Hmm. So we have the April of Awe (Eclipses, the Zap Zone intensified) but in the lead-up to this is Mercury non-stop in AQUARIUS. Okay, there is a fortnight long foray into Pisces but basically from now, Mercury is in Aquarius and (yes) Retro for much of Feb.

This is gong to be epic. You will make it so.

Think genius, think the sort of radically liberating insights you can only get with time and solitude (the extra austere tone to this retro comes courtesy of Saturn) plus ingenious empire building…block by block. Mercury in Aqua = the ability to detach from habitual sentiment enough to re-align things appropriately.

The Mercury-Saturn square is like a powerful chiro/osteo/physio adjustment – it feels yick at first as old trapped stale qi/emotions are released and then amazing as your movement patterns regenerate and your bod/psyche/fascia feels more free.

So this will be covered in the Horoscopes of course BUT there will be my April Rant emailed out to subscribers shortly – keep an eye out for April Of Awe in your in-box.

PLUS i am going to make part of the D.I.Y. Astro-Hacks 1 astrology lesson Mp3 about identifying where Mercury Retrograde is in your chart.

Image: Tim Walker – The Lady Who Fell To Earth – Vogue U.K.

Virgoontheverge
Virgoontheverge
January 26, 2014 6:51 am

After Venus retrograde, I now have mercury going retrograde in my 7th house – yowsers think I may join a nunnery…

Virgoontheverge
Virgoontheverge
January 26, 2014 12:43 pm

However mercury will be trining my Venus…and the intrigue continues…

January 22, 2014 10:43 pm

compelling lists in my head not in my hair. Thinking so woolly right now, it’s practically the same thing.
Have not lifted a weight in over 3 months..
frowns
anyway

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
January 22, 2014 9:49 am

I’m an itchy EEL right now. I’m overly eager for a visual makeover. I need some new hair, or some new look to circulate, nothing too radical. I crave something different than what I have. I guess that Mercury in Aqua square my natal Merc in Scorp.

January 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Tell me about it EEL, it’s so typically Venus retro. I make compulsive lists in my hair of “compelling reasons NOT to cut my hair short” and am determined to wait it out. I did lob off some very split and damaged ends but did not do the rad image change II wanted to. I’m waiting. For a Sag moon with Sag rising in Jupiter, waiting is SO not my thing. I can “relate” tho #countingTheDays

Moorea
Moorea
January 22, 2014 9:33 am

I feel it. First time posting on here (just joined). I’m a Pisces, Cancer rising Taurus moon. Venus retro was driving me bat shit crazy about my ex. But now I can feel the detachment from the Sun n Merc in Aqua, thank god. Been meditating and literally purging out the yuck (headaches, head cold and muscle soreness) and feeling the release of the dumb unecessary emotions each day. Thank god!

leogroover
leogroover
January 22, 2014 2:07 pm
Reply to  Moorea

Welcome Moorea
Leo inspired welcoming commiitee at your service. Laying frangipani petals in your path as you set sail on the good ship MM

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
January 22, 2014 2:47 pm
Reply to  Moorea

Yes. Welcome 🙂

and WELL DONE feeling the detachment with your astro!!
I’m having same issues. Not there yet.

VenusianPisces
VenusianPisces
January 22, 2014 8:43 am

It struck me today while I was at the gym how much this song by Florence and the Machine is the quintessence of the Zap Zone as I feel it shacking up my life! Especially the lines “Leave all your love and your longing behind/ You can’t carry it with you if you want to survive” which kind of echo Mystic’s telling line “stay stuck and you’re fuqued” 🙂 Also I find it funny that another line of the song is “Can you hear the horses?/’Cause here they come” which brought to mind the Chinese Year of The Horse that… Read more »

January 22, 2014 1:00 pm
Reply to  VenusianPisces

oh that whole album. was my highway driving soundtrack for months, and i did a lot of it (driving). dog days are over such a fabulous blast of clean-slate consciousess. I would give anything to sit with her producers and writers while they’re putting her songs together. 🙂 *blissful sigh*

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
January 22, 2014 8:42 am

Yay yay yay, I am so grokking this.

Been getting insights APLENTY this month. Shifting the worldview, slowly slowly.

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
January 22, 2014 4:18 am

Weird. The other day out of nowhere I said aloud to myself “There’s no one left to say goodbye to.” No idea what I was talking about and surprised myself by saying it.

Emg
Emg
January 22, 2014 2:35 am

So bang on the money again MM. I’m about to walk away from a couple of folk today after I took what was the most bizarre and ridiculous very personal attacks you wish to withstand. Previously I would have shrugged and said “it’s just their nature, leave them be” Now I can’t. I simply can’t. And more amazingly I will speak up and tell them why I am leaving. Oh unheard of. I think uranus in Aries has done some work on my ego for sure. I also think Saturn has my boundaries in my 8th! Don’t fuq with me… Read more »

January 22, 2014 8:19 am
Reply to  Emg

Go Emg! awesome! Don’t fuq with my awesome. And be sure to tell them WHY you are leaving. If only to witness the moment yourself.

Emg
Emg
January 23, 2014 2:43 am
Reply to  Blue Moon

Yup job done and a couple of others whilst I was at it.
And although it never feels easy, it sure as hell feels right! And that in itself brings a deep sense of strength. To stand in your authentic being and say ‘enough, because I say so’
Ha

paganheart
paganheart
January 22, 2014 2:33 am

There is beauty in aloneness…a sort of wandering into the divine..some call it meditation..others call it a calling into the mystical realms. Your post Mystic is beautiful about making the vision quest into aloneness..there are answers there. I hope its ok to share this here, yesterday I found this lovely post by Osho..explaining the difference between loneliness and aloneness..

“Only pure aloneness gives you a clean sanity. ” Osho (p.s. he’s a multiple capricorn..;)

Jessiemo
Jessiemo
January 22, 2014 3:36 am
Reply to  paganheart

Awesome text from Osho.

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 22, 2014 7:51 am
Reply to  paganheart

O SO OSHO!
Wrote that on the front page of his huge ‘Book of Secrets.’
Pity living in the USA did his body in, never to fully recoup.

January 22, 2014 8:17 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Love OSHO, just discovered him recently and am LOVING HIM. Osho ROCKS!

paganheart
paganheart
January 23, 2014 5:38 am
Reply to  paganheart

Glad you astro dudes and dudettes like Osho!! He goes under the rhythm of the over-culture, and say it like it is. As I see from Mystic’s lingo…fierce logos is apart of the a-game these days..and osho has got it. All is not what it seems..but saying the right words with cool compassion, and warriror like delievery makes all the difference with fellow global and alternate reality travellers. To the stars and beyond…..;)

January 22, 2014 1:01 am

ok so way too many comments from me this eve rah rah rah but i just want to say THANK YOU mystic for the tone/message of the scopes lately. Once more: THANK YOU. i actually NEED this much constant reminding, ongoing prodding, pep talkin’, spark-upping, gently chiding, motivational, urgent-reminder lingo.. it speaks right to the part of me where the damp sticks in the kindling just aren’t quite catching fire yet. i know I have to do something. I think i have managed to whittle it down to some part of me strongly resisting deep, systemic personal change or feeling… Read more »

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
January 22, 2014 4:01 am
Reply to  Pi

Yes, you have to do it on your own. Not very romantic, but there it is. I felt much better after I decided to sell my house. It wasn’t a dramatic improvement in the Universe, you know, didn’t solve all my problems. But I made a choice about how I want to live, weighed my responsibilities, picked from the options available to me. That’s all you ever can do. Accepting the unknown, opening up to failure, all that sucks. But its same as it ever was, you know?

January 22, 2014 3:05 pm

yes. i think for me putting it into perspective – here, on the ground, the days proceed normally. Need to remind myself that most life change happens incrementally not overnight supernova amazeballs. start now. look back in 3 months and be amazed. then look back in another 3 months after that, etc.

January 22, 2014 7:54 pm
Reply to  Pi

totally me 4

paganheart
paganheart
January 22, 2014 12:18 am

Hello magic astro people…I would like to know what this retrograde might mean if I have mercury transiting aquarius in 12 house, and mercury is already retrograde in my birth chart. Will this mean I can see into the future and beyond….. Having mercury retrograde full time is a strange experience..you redo all the time..but in a genius way..aka Bob Dylan style!! 😉

If
If
January 23, 2014 8:15 pm
Reply to  paganheart

I’m no expert but I gather that if you have a planet retrograde natally, you are somewhat more comfortable than the rest of us when it goes retro by transit, because you are used to living the retro energy….as you say, you redo all the time!
Beyond that, how you cope with mercury retro in 12th house, and how the energy manifests probably depends on what aspects mercury in the 12th makes (if any) to other natal planets, and what houses of your chart they are in.

rae
rae
January 21, 2014 11:39 pm

very interesting .. had a melt down tonight im scorp my man is aquarius & he came to my rescue reminding me how i had helped him , have found my true man ,, very happy

January 21, 2014 10:59 pm

i’d freakin’ love some serious bodywork. come on job applications. do your work. bring the rain.

January 22, 2014 7:53 pm
Reply to  Pi

Pi we have plenty rain in LND (and much overdraft too) sorry to “rain on your metaphorical parade lol
oh I’m full of space beans today ….

January 23, 2014 12:28 pm
Reply to  Blue Moon

hi rainy LND *waves* xx needs me some earth-beans right now i do

Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
January 23, 2014 5:50 am
Reply to  Pi

ugh. in the exact same position…so close to my breakthrough in career/money but so broke for now. people keep asking me what i want for my bday and i’m like massages! facials!

January 23, 2014 12:26 pm

oh god it’s true! I want services, not commodities 🙂

Jenny
Jenny
January 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Psyched for Feb, will be nice to get some Airy energy after such a Cappy/crappy focus for so long. I mean all this soul mining + transforming though old relationships has been beneficial but my emotions feel like a gurgly cassette tape that’s been played too many times, and getting shiz done seems like and exercise in avoiding getting sucked into a black hole of ancient angst. So I’m actually looking forward to Feb, I’ve only got Uranus on my Sun for a few more months, gotta make it count with all this Aqua energy. (I might have to eat… Read more »

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
January 22, 2014 11:50 am
Reply to  Jenny

I hear you Jenny!! Have had enough of the soul mining and ancient angst.

“gurgle cassette” – we’re on the same track. My mind is like a scratched record.

Hurry up Feb!! 9 more days!! waaaah 😥

calypso
calypso
January 22, 2014 2:31 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

me three! enough of the Venus Rx already!

January 22, 2014 7:47 pm
Reply to  calypso

oh yeah Calypso I second that emotion!

January 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

roll on Feb
but um I will try to enjoy the present and not wish away the days because there IS Beauty and the IS JOY if I would only be aware of and actively participate in it’s creation. Bleh that sounded more parsimonious than parsley (from the garlic to ward off the Qi vamps Parsley Parsimonious, maybe that should be my new name when I “reinvent ” my avatar lol

anon flight
anon flight
January 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Mars in libra + mercury retro is going to be interesting…

January 21, 2014 11:30 pm
Reply to  anon flight

mehs in libra… sorry i mean Mars in libra is interesting…? 😀

January 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Finally “got closure” on so much of ye olde angst – grokked the pattern and put myself first. At the “expense” of short term and yes, I do feel like I’m stepping out into a big unknown but I trust, sort of…. lol I must be trusting because my actions and reflexive emotional reactions are flowing differently. Some things, like realisations float up and literally bring tears to my eyes, not tears of self pity, more like emotional sweat or just release. Anyway, it feels, better. Incrementally. Totally DOING Saturn this month. Have morphed into a Capricorn where my time… Read more »

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 22, 2014 7:46 am
Reply to  Blue Moon

‘Tears as emotional sweat’.
BRILLIANT Blue. Not crying-sweating from my eyes 🙂

January 22, 2014 8:15 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Thanks Pegs
For me, Yoga is the only I way I can thrive.
I’m happy when I’m doing yoga, insane when I am not. It sounds so simplistic but right now THAT is my prescription. Yoga every day. The crazier I feel, the more yoga I need to do. When I do yoga, it all makes sense and I am happy, when I don’t, even I don’t want to be around me. Outrageously simple but that’s my truth right now and it’s simply the only way I can transcend the crap and feel sane.

fallen angel
fallen angel
January 22, 2014 9:00 am
Reply to  Blue Moon

hey, Blue.. I feel the same way about yoga. I used to..hmm..objectify it as an escape. And I can see the difference in how I related to the practice before i.e. I identified with it as “this is me, I do yoga” vs now, where it’s become processing via movement. I’d mentioned to a gf the other day when I was reading krishnamurti, that it seemed most of it reduced to one thing: presence. And even if I’m intellectually aware of that, it doesn’t prevent me from attempting to go up and over, around or under.. until I succumb to… Read more »

January 22, 2014 7:37 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

MMMMMMMMMMMM yes F.A. I definitely do have this “yoga is my awesome guru and absolute saviour” right now. It’s somewhat silly but it’s working for me precisely because it gets me out of my head, fantasy, the past, anger, worries, projections externalising stuff rather than owning it etc and for me that is literally a life raft in terms of my sanity during this transition. It’s quite typical of the end bit of stage 2 in Network Chiro process according to this book I’m reading. I can laugh at myself because I see myself afterward and I’m like “OMG that’s… Read more »

fallen angel
fallen angel
January 23, 2014 5:16 am
Reply to  fallen angel

Huh. I had to re-read my post as I just realized I may have given the impression I was advocating being friends with an ex.. I generally don’t to be honest though I applaud those who can and do. In my situation, it may or may not happen with this particular one (we knew it may not go that far), and there’s some degree of navigation around it. But yes, I think it’s important that you DON’T put pressure on yourself to forgive him as a possibly palliative measure to repairing what’s left behind. Take your time. Forgiveness isn’t as… Read more »

January 23, 2014 10:34 am
Reply to  fallen angel

Xx

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 23, 2014 2:44 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Have just read you both and what superb writers of emotions and gut wrenching (for me) HONESTY. 12th house Venus in Cap says: show me the money first coz ‘love don’t help you at the bank & doesn’t fill up your tank’. ANgel’s Virgo rising so gets Blue’s physicality. Yoga Theory is truly profound. The Gap between the breaths where creation takes place. Fastest way to change brain lanes ever discovered. After all yoga is called The Play of Conciousness. Check out The Christos Method. One can geographically travel the planet with that breath work. April seems to may separate… Read more »

January 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Yup
What she said, above.

Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
January 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Well this explains today! Perusing hexagon oxygen water makers and himalayan salt lamps on Amazon while reading an awesome crackpot book called “The Scandal of Reason: or Shadow of God”. Earlier today I had like 500 windows open on a logic-geometry-set theory-programming research binge, revisiting some of my ideas from my final papers on idempotence, binary realism, infinity, trigrams. Did you know infinity adds up to -1/12? I found this out today. wtf. Do feel more detached and am enjoying it. I said no to a job and no to a guy (multi-Ram coming out of the woodwork) because even… Read more »

January 21, 2014 10:56 pm

i thought the point of infinity was that there was no end point, it was insoluble.

January 21, 2014 10:57 pm
Reply to  Pi

just so we’re clear, that’s about as far as our mathematical common ground goes 🙂 most of the rest of my knowledge is somewhere in the mists of my neurons and only goes as far as undergrad subjects 🙂 x

January 22, 2014 12:38 am
Reply to  Pi
12th house virgo
12th house virgo
January 22, 2014 3:56 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Fascinating. I had to reblog that link. The resonance of 12…