Uranus, Glee & Abandon

Matthew McConaughey Wolf Of Wall St

Matthew McConaughey is having a good Uranus Opposition.  And this is quote below is SO Uranian.
For years, McConaughey embodied complacency; he was an actor who bought too heavily into his own allure and therefore stalled out early on. The fact that he has been able to unravel that perception in a few roles shows how wrong we were. And it takes an actor who’s keenly aware of his own mythology to play games with his audience, to slash through his own persona with glee and abandon.
Rachel Syme in the New Yorker on Matthew McConaughey’s comeback

It takes a Triple Scorpio and a brilliantly managed Uranus Opposition.  “To slash through his own persona with glee and abandon” is a genius description of how Uranus transits can feel.

But then…Uranus into Aries opposing his natal Uranus in Libra and BLAM.

Everyone has the Uranus Opposition transit in their early 40s – McConaughey has just completed his – it can be the making of peeps; a super-lucrative and liberating individuation trip, Zeitgeist central OR of course, some peeps just go bats with it.

Thoughts?

And he’s cosmic too…From Elle:

“If you want your hair to be thicker, cut it when the moon is about to be full—a heavy, full, waxing moon. Do not cut it when the moon’s waning. Right now, it’s 14 percent waxing on, it’s a crescent, so you don’t want to cut now. In about 10 days, the moon’s going to be 94 percent full—that’s a great time.” For real? “Damn right. Why do you think that [farmers] plant at certain times of the year? It’s not hippie-dippie stuff. Look, how do they know when you reap, when you sow, when you plant?”

Matthew McConaughey

PAC
PAC
January 21, 2014 3:43 am

I NEVER really thought Matthew Mc was all THAT hot, that is until that pic you just posted above from ‘The Wolf of Wall St.” R E T R A C T ! ! !

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
January 21, 2014 3:20 am

love it!

scorpio_rising
scorpio_rising
January 20, 2014 12:38 pm

He looks great hair and all, and his new movies rock. Good for him.

He needs to give Johnny Depp his hairstylist’s card.Johnny is looking old and tired in blonde hair, no facial hair. Who would advise him to cut and dye his once beautiful hair? yikes..:(

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
January 20, 2014 10:53 am

Brilliant! I love strong comebacks…and triple Scorps.

Everything has been so BANG-ON lately. Freeky-deeky.

January 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Thank you!

Actually that happens sometimes on this site when i open up old posts from the sidebar, but i thought it was just some strange Piscean Glitchy Timewarp in Pictures by Head Witch Mistress Mystic. But it’s that ol’ Piscean Change Your Mind Magic, huh?

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 20, 2014 2:36 am

I was just kidding Mystic. You don’t need to put hot guys on pictures to make me click. I read your articles regardless of the pictures. I sometimes browse using text only. I just thought it was both odd and funny, seemed like an inside joke!

January 20, 2014 9:45 am

Exactly…I mean I really didn’t care that much to begin with and was kidding..He is tho a beautiful man. But hey, Saw the Dallas Buyers Club…You wouldn’t recognize him. I hope he gets the award. Christian Bale was really, really good too in American Hustle (I saw a triple header yesterday 🙂 ), but DBC was more intense and the physical transformation extreme yet CB did a transformation too. The 3rd movie I saw was Hercules (it is conjunct my Sun so wanted to see a hero movie, you know?) Yipes, a love story and then all smash and bash.… Read more »

January 19, 2014 7:48 am

Was up here in Cali when the Oscar noms were announced @ 5:30 am. Matt M said that he and Camilla set the alarm clock for 5:15 am to catch it…Ah jeeze but that gotta be exciting..

Mystic that buff peck pix is a tease as I could not find the rest of him on any of your links!!

And now I’m going to go to the movies and perhaps see Dallas Buyers Club like right now..

Gosh, what to do when you’re not eating carbs and love popcorn? Help!!

January 19, 2014 1:17 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

I just take in sushi. If you use the chopsticks it’s not messy at all.

January 20, 2014 9:53 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

I don’t know how to do chopsticks…Can you imagine? A Gem/Mars rising can’t get it down…

Eh, I gave into the corn and today am back on track. Course it messes up the glycemic levels. x

January 19, 2014 7:09 am

Hey Davey…yes, Uranus trine Uranus….almost exact

And Neptune trine Neptune..almost…

Trans Neptune is exact on my Pisces Sun/Mn midpoint 3 degrees and MC 5 degrees opposite Pluto/IC 2 Virgo

And trine natal Neptune 6 in 5th…

Lets just say I’m sorta “out there” (Neptune) transforming (Uranus)..

But a happier period in my life than ever as Uranus opposition was hell except did bring many gifts which like David said built a foundation for the now…

So I would say, just keep transforming…It will all make sense later..

x

January 19, 2014 7:04 am

Am too exhausted mentally/emo after the Pallas Athene thread to describe my personal Uranus opposition back when….it takes a lot outta me to share certain things sometimes.

Reason why I guess that I’m listening to Norah Jones today “Not too Late” full album…I need something soft and sweet like her voice. Sun on my Moon today in 8th? Maybe…

But reading your Apres Bitch Moon thread Mystic made me laugh…You mentioned about receiving something.

I got a dollar bill under a chair at the library same day I wrote on the Athene post.

Thank you Spirit..x

January 19, 2014 7:24 am
Reply to  sweetpea

~The water pools so strong…and no one is around…and the Moon is looking down saying Rosie, come with me~

Eh, I had a cry today…

Please don’t shoot me cuz I postin’ another video…it’s my thearapy…x

January 19, 2014 7:27 am
Reply to  sweetpea

On a lighter note, saw a Dodge car today…older like 1970’s thing I guess called “Aries”…lol I don’t remember it!

January 19, 2014 7:35 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Venus, ruler of my 5th in Libra (trans Venus currently 16 degrees Cap), is eventually going to go direct onto cusp of 8th (17 degrees Cap).

When it does I’m gonna play the lotto since if I go to the casino I’ll get arrested 🙂

Plutoboy
Plutoboy
January 19, 2014 9:31 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Thanks for that, Sweetpea, that one really took me away……………gorgeous musicianship. Venusian treats really stand out for me these days.

January 20, 2014 9:51 am
Reply to  Plutoboy

Sure.

Yeah, I love the “honky-tonkness” to it…

I remember years ago when she first came out and I kept hearing Come Away with Me at work. I actually didn’t care for her voice then. Course I was still heavy into oldies like Def Leppard and stuff 🙂

I would fantasize about my neurosurgeon while listening to Hysteria…ha

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
January 19, 2014 1:03 am

Living in the sticks, I routinely bathe & wash my hair with rainwater. That sounds magical, right? When I visit the bricks & run city water through my hair, it’s as if my hair is on steroids: thicker, curlier, uber-volume! I get the same results when I color with your average chem-full hair dye, total voluptuous sexy fierce mane. So as far as my hair goes, if chems are wrong I’m not sure I want to be right. And now that I’m back home from my little Cincinnati adventure, I want to delay running rainwater through my hair for as… Read more »

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
January 19, 2014 1:18 am

Forgot to mention that pic on this weekend’s dailies has me mesmerized/spell-bound/entranced. So mystical gorgeous! Gimme!

pi
pi
January 19, 2014 1:39 am

golly i love me some rainwater showering. luxury.. also love the accidental-luxe hair feeling. 🙂 I wonder if it’s something to do with the pH of the water. just did a quick google and this site came up which seems no-nonsense and informative. http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/curl-products/ph-and-how-it-relates-to-hair if not (or in addition to) pH, possibly also various dissolved minerals in either the city water supply or your own rainwater supply depending on how you collect and store / treat (if at all) the water. I was about to ask are you any closer to the coast when visiting the city, but instead looked… Read more »

pi
pi
January 19, 2014 1:45 am
Reply to  pi

hmm. i wonder if you were to rinse your hair in a solution that contained say a splash of vinegar whether it would become all zhuzhy too. chez vous. experiment?

pi
pi
January 19, 2014 1:54 am
Reply to  pi

OR on the other hand maybe the town water supply is a touch more alkaline as rainwater is naturally just a little acidic. so according to that site i linked to, the slightly higher pH (in city) would rough up the hair cuticle and give you va-va-voom. I had a look at the latest (ok, 2012) water quality results for cincinatti water .. i love the internet! – but there was no mention of pH. ok that’s the end of my nerd-fest for now. thanks for inspiring me 🙂

January 19, 2014 12:26 am

hey is anyone else noticing this? On my phone or on the main blog homepage, the teaser image for this post is a very fit lookin’ man, shirtless, in a leather vest, with some kind of bicep cuff and metal feather pendant thing. I can only assume this is Mr McConaughey baring his, uh god-given gifts. As the photo doesn’t include his head I can’t tell however. But on the post itself it’s McConaughey but all demurely dressed in a shirt, shirt etc. confused.

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 19, 2014 1:06 am
Reply to  Pi

it’s a trap to get people to click!

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
January 19, 2014 1:10 am
Reply to  Pi

Yes, I’m experiencing this as well. Licky licky post preview, open the post up & meh.

January 19, 2014 1:22 am

Haha, yep, anti-climax here too!

pi
pi
January 19, 2014 1:25 am
Reply to  Pi

ok so what’s the deal Mystic? hmmmmmmmm? if you’re talking McConaughey, shirtless is like obvs the image we’re thinking. No shoes, No shirt…. go to the front of the line 😉

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 18, 2014 4:39 pm

ugh. so tired of this guy. i really hate how entitled he feels to ruin local concerts by just jumping in with his stupid bongo drums. Any other person would get hauled away by the police.

January 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Sorry, which guy? Oh, this thread is about Matthew McConnaughey? I thought it was all about ME. Sorry, my ego has eclipsed HIS 😉

I’m going to add that HAIR has also been an important factor in this whole transition. Finding a brilliant hairdresser, leaving her, doing a whole new hair thing. It’s rampant at the moment. Leo MC. SO i don’t judge him for the plugs. He looks good, so hey.

January 18, 2014 9:27 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Nah, I took a survey and this thread is now officially deemed ‘all about our Mille’. Lets not talk about hair though. Some of the summer snaps from our holidays, of me, where fuqing scarey. I have a full head of hair but it’s short , salt and pepper….basically dead. Turns out it looks fine when dry and cut but get it wet …in one photo it looked like someone had photoshopped a Brillo pad on my head that had been used to do the washing up for 2000 seamen from HMAS Scuttlebutt. Frightening. And let’s face it, a fifty… Read more »

January 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Oh, this seasons summer ponchos ! Fabulous !

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 19, 2014 1:07 am

men with salt and pepper hair is pretty damn awesome is what it is!

leogroover
leogroover
January 19, 2014 9:22 am

Agree eel
Im getting me salt and pepoer eye candy yhis morning at a protest paddle out. Plotting best catsuit to wear

January 19, 2014 1:32 pm
Reply to  leogroover

oh god that reminds me of this older Dancer (50’s?) i saw in this contemporary dance choreo of an Antonin Artaud play. Of course there was full frontal at one point. Anyway, after the show he caught me staring, totally dreaming that if i had to grow old with someone it was going to be a dancer. He was salt and pepper. And he smiled and winked at me! Like wow! Older, hot bod and understands Artaud from the inside out. (All the ladies in the audience covered their faces at the nude scene, but my Aries bud and i… Read more »

January 19, 2014 1:26 pm

If your eyebrows are still dark well – bam! If it makes you feel any better, i have had grey since i was 25 and now my hair is growing out the silver is everyhwere…and i don’t dye. Probs should but it makes me nervous just thinking about it.

January 18, 2014 10:40 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Rock on Mille, you’re killing me! To my way of thinking, your posts are actually far more interesting than anything I could read about Matthew whatever his name is any day! (I have read all your comments and don’t actually recall much of the original post, particularly since reading the one where you nailed him on the whole astro hair cover up thing- Neptune hair transit, lolz!)

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 19, 2014 1:05 am

Bless you Mille and your fine sense of humour! 🙂

January 19, 2014 1:22 pm

Aw, thanks david, ‘nalien and eel. That makes me feel cute xx

January 18, 2014 2:57 pm

wow mind blown all.red.e

January 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Doing the Uranus Opposition as we speak, plus Uranus transiting Mercury-Chiron natal conjunction. Life is certainly tumbled over and – also Saturn opposition Saturn transit – it has been both hard work AND inevitable. Nothing can prepare you for one. Some of you might recall how i sold EVERYTHING i’d owned since my twenties and upped sticks, but i can tell you the URANUS SHOCKWAVES keep coming. These last two weeks i am trying to maintain routines of awesome to some degree but i simultaneously feel punchdrunk. Please don’t forget the 7 year cycles. You’ll know it as a number… Read more »

January 18, 2014 2:54 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

To clarify: i had been gallivanting around the country with all that STUFF. I have returned home with ZILCH. Ok some boxes of clothes and books, some of which i’m thinking are too much but haven’t been unpacked yet so i can’t check as i’m still officially in transit until later this year. I am also heavily re-thinking my romantic/love/sex modus operandi, and how it got really really weird 7 years ago (like, it spooked me and i am natal Venus Aqua trine Uranus Libra, so it has always been unconventional), to the point where i felt like i was… Read more »

January 18, 2014 3:33 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Yep. My Uranus opp was big ! It came at about 40 ish …It all worked out and I got a new life. It was fuqing heavy handed at the time. Same as you, got down to a few boxes returned home after 10 years wandering. The thing I remember most was being attacked for no reason by all sorts of crazy people. It was like they chased me away from my previous life with pitchforks beying for blood. Uranus obviously needed to organize that to get it through my thick skull. While this utter desolation was going on beams… Read more »

January 18, 2014 4:07 pm

You are such a spooky witch, davidl…your last line is an echo of some random tarot wisdom i found! The seeking out of old friendships was also like a scene from Reanimator, so i let things go and have new friends. Apparently, i left those baying for braaa-ins at my old job in the old city JUST in time: they got so much worse. Of course, Uranus sent me a random encounter from that place to bring the message of my escape. Everything is synchronous but unexpected. I’m so glad to hear your tale because i have tremendous admiration for… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
January 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Interesting davidl & millie … I’m around that age and have the Uranus opposition plus a bunch of other mover & shaker transits on the go. So yes in the early stages of a rather massive career shift.

It was somewhat weird. It occurred to me as a random thought (the specific direction), I did a bit of research, talked to a few people and somehow within a week got accepted into a uni course and got a job offer in my chosen career.

When stuff flows into place that rapidly I often consider it to be divine providence.

January 18, 2014 5:27 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

Unlike both you and David, Prowlers, i don’t work for myself. So, although there is a change of career direction, it is not a career reinvention in a sweeping sense. I would like to be able to change later on but having the steadiness of work just now is helping with everything else in flux. I am amazed by the talents both of you have, and i kno it is way more than just dumb luck that gets you both where you are. I have a lot more sweatin’ to do.

January 18, 2014 5:37 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I do wonder sometimes about the continual exhortations to “work for oneself” – i see it everywhere – i mean, flying solo is not the only means to fulfilment. I like the idea and all, but you know. There’s nothing inherently bad about working with or for others.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
January 18, 2014 5:43 pm
Reply to  Pi

it’s definitely not for everyone and increasingly it’s not for me either – although my god there are some awesome lifestyle benefits that I will miss!

January 18, 2014 6:27 pm
Reply to  Pi

my 2 centimes = i think there’s some industries that are really well suited to working for oneself – particularly the ones that involve really pressured deadlines that are unsustainable on an ongoing basis. Some employers forget the sustainability aspect and expect their staff to be giving peak performance on an ongoing basis. My preference is to visit those people, cane it for as long as it takes to get a specific thing done and then be out of there and recuperating/restoring energy reserves at my own pace. If you encounter a dysfunctional environment – and they are common in… Read more »

January 18, 2014 7:27 pm
Reply to  anon flux

Yes, exactly. I go in to a client push hard, get the job done and walk out waving. It’s intense for short sharp periods and I do stuff for them in the wee hours that they would never get done. The pressure for me is, where is my next client ? But I’m used to that now and god help anyone who is slightly interested in my product. I’m a difficult person to say no to. 🙂 With software you can create something in a month that saves hundreds of people hours of drudgery for years ahead. That’s my shtick… Read more »

January 19, 2014 12:27 am

I’m get in get out too. I have no desire to become enmeshed / a permanent fixture – am happy to be a member of the team for a specific reason but once the goal has been achieved I see no reason to hang around. I get really irritated if I have to sit at work with nothing to do because there’s other things I could be doing.

January 18, 2014 7:16 pm
Reply to  Pi

Of course it’s not for everyone, that’s not possible. For me it was about my children. Working for myself means lots of time with them. School pickups , sports trainings, taking them to the beach in the afternoon, being there whenever I need or want to be. In the last 15 years I’ve always been there for them, it’s allowed wifey to do her thing, she has her own biz, and we didn’t have to stick them in disgusting long day care centres which are like sad prisons. Why have kids if you can’t spend time with them ? Actually… Read more »

January 19, 2014 12:23 am

ahhhh DL.. last sentence… THANK YOU for reminding me of a personal mantra I somehow (?!!) forgot in recent times…. xoxox

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
January 18, 2014 5:41 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Well yes my old career has been mainly self employed for the past 8 years. And I will be keeping that up to bring in the $$$ until the changeover is complete.

But the new job is a completely different industry, working for someone else. Thank god it’s part time or the shift would do my head in. In fact that new career will be working in NGOs or govt depts. – so no more cozy home office!

Gonna take some getting used to that’s for sure!!!

January 18, 2014 6:29 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

good luck with it all prowlin x

January 18, 2014 6:00 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Yes it does take some getting used to. I realise i was lucky most of my career. I worked with brilliant and awesome people who nurtured my skills. It was a shock to have colleagues who were seriously sub-par, not to mention patently suffering disorders, and weak management. I didn’t have a compliment or supportive word in seven years, compared with getting several within a few weeks at another place. May you find somewhere brilliant, Prowlncrab!! Pi, i so get that. It has made me wonder if i am not in my full awesome if i’m not doing it for… Read more »

January 18, 2014 7:17 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

I dunno… I think being Saturn ruled puts the kibosh on “divine providence”. Might have something to do with my Jupiter / Saturn as well. Or Saturn squaring my Mercury and my optimistic Saggo moon. I’m struggling to think of a situation where I’ve been put on the right path and it’s all worked out. Usually it goes like this – working my fuqing arse off, reaching breaking point. Consciously having to choose another path – more sweat and tears / starting from scratch. Two steps forward, one step back then lots of waiting and waiting. And now venus ($$$)… Read more »

January 18, 2014 8:21 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

For me it’s working my freaking arse off doing it as i think it should go; Uranus or ye olde goddesses step in and go, No, this is what we actually have in mind for you to work through. I can fight with the best people on my side, but i find that Fate takes a different turn. Of course, none of which would happen were it not for the sweat of my brow in the first instance. What i mean is, the harder i work, the harder the universe works for me: i never end up with what i… Read more »

January 18, 2014 8:45 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

yeah that’s totally a strategy!! Gotta be prepared for the worst case scenarios right? 🙂 Saturn likes a back up plan. I’ve got Mars square Merc too. Pluto sextiles my Sun, squares my moon. Everything squares my moon. Must look into that. I suppose I’ll get there. It’s just that my Saggo moon gets SO impatient!!!!!!!!!!! and cardinal Cap Asc likes to take action. Totally understand that iron will of yours. I’m not good at sitting back waiting for things to happen. Can’t force a fruit to ripen eh… but I have been known to try! – with flowers anyway… Read more »

January 18, 2014 8:23 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Or, um, maybe i just expect the total worst, so i feel rather enthusiastic when anything goes right? Hey, it’s one strategy 🙂

January 18, 2014 8:31 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Oh to illustrate that iron will: i fought to STAY in situ for three years because i viewed leaving as giving in. Three years of spiralling health and social isolation (after all my glam social hobbies and habits and circles). I did come out with a second job certification. I don’t know how i did 6 day weeks in such poor health that i couldn’t drive much of the time.

January 18, 2014 8:52 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Mars in cap I’d say… soldiering on.

I don’t know how I did 6 years at a corporate agency which was nothing but torture!! Was doing my Cap asc “being professional” 🙄
Then Pluto/Uranus saddled up on my ascendent and I said “fuq this, I’m miserable. I’m outta here” That was 2008 – the beginning of the ZZ.

January 19, 2014 12:20 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Though you and I have two very different charts – you saturn, me urnaus, there are some interesting parallels. When the Zap Zone started to happen I went totally the other way, relinquished all freedoms and hooked myself up to the ‘plan’. Saturn kicked in and overtook uranus. I can time the bizarre detour of the last few years to the astro – it’s like the arch nemesis took control for a while. So while you let go of those kinds of things, I bought in.

January 19, 2014 12:33 am
Reply to  anon flux

well, having a “plan” would be a radical thing for a Uranian like yourself, no? LOL.

2 years after the first ZZ I starting feeling suffocated by the idea of having a mortgage, so I got rid of that!! So yeah, Uranus zapped me for sure.
Now I’m back with my ruler 😀

January 19, 2014 12:36 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

That’s exactly how it feels!!! Like the natural order has been restored.

January 19, 2014 12:36 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

my insomnia is over – I had so many sleeps today. And now am off to do some more.

January 18, 2014 5:20 pm

ideally i get appreciated and loved for who i am before i turn 40. *squints into time horizon* otherwise i might turn to drugs and alcohol after all. lol.

January 18, 2014 6:02 pm
Reply to  Pi

oh alcohol and drugs will bring you the best of loves, Pi… 😉

*coughs loudly*

January 18, 2014 6:15 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

hey. it could be the key to my creative flourishing. Look at Coleridge, or Whiteley. Lou Reed. Nothing without alkaloids in their system. rite? amirite? *sigh* grinding self-doubt right now. don’t want to even leave the house because leaving the house means spending money I don’t have. i just want my girl-posse around to sloth at the beach and unravel a few life conundrums over a refreshing mineral water or snorkelling session or something. seem to be stuck with self-interested couples (fair ’nuff) or indoors types. help. stay TF away, grinch-thoughts. I see you.

January 18, 2014 6:26 pm

I’d like to remind you of Lou Reed’s love lyric:
“and you know what they say about honey bears
when you shave off all their baby hairs
you have a hairy minded pink bare bear”

Hey that may be the kind of love you had in mind, though? It would certainly shake things up. But it isn’t a substitute for chicks talking, beachside!

iris aquacat
iris aquacat
January 18, 2014 8:13 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Fantastic observations Mille, David, Prowln n Pi! Yep Uranus is shaking everything up for me too, but same thing, the doorway to new career just kinda appeared with the Uranus opposition. I’ve been getting zapped in wee hours with genius mind lightning- keeping paper and pen by my bed and waking up wondering where the hell these ideas are coming from. Saturn is going over my MC as well so I’m working hard but it feels so easy now. I pity anyone who has Saturn crossing the Ascendant – I found that period grueling.

January 19, 2014 2:13 am
Reply to  iris aquacat

i remember saturn MC – glued to my textbooks and loving it. fuq off world, i’m studying!

January 19, 2014 12:27 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

egads! Care Bear, maybe when I was a kid. Bare Bare? not sure about that one mr reed.

January 19, 2014 12:28 am
Reply to  Pi

oh ffs *bear

January 18, 2014 11:11 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I’ve got Uranus conj my MC and opposite Uranus going on right now, no massive shake ups for me but I’ve always been pretty ‘out there’ even in my most conservative modes, so maybe I’ve been spared having the rug pulled from under me, or maybe I really am a fuqing alien, maybe I was swapped at birth, I have nfi really… Despite being mega Uranian as a person, I don’t like Uranus transits (I have too much cardinal and fixed energy to enjoy sudden change unless it’s instigated by myself), but I wouldn’t mind some of this cosmic doorway… Read more »

January 19, 2014 12:45 am
Reply to  Saturnalien

*sigh* that’s what i meant to say – how do i get me “some of that cosmic doorway opening up shit” but ended up sounding whiney.

Now, nothing but cold ice baths or showers for you until Feb 1 young lady… mkaaay? 😀

My 8th house Pluto/Uranus/Mars conjunction would be tempted to play with fire just for the hell of it. HELL being the operative word. Have learned my lesson though.

I’m RE-evaluating EVERYTHING re love, sex and relationships. Venus on my 3º Asc – a wide orb but still, I want to move onto another subject of rumination already!!

January 19, 2014 9:21 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Heh, I think you nailed it as far as Jupiter/Saturn putting the kybosh on the whole cosmic doorway/right path thing. I’ve got Jupiter opposite Saturn and have much the same experience as you with the whole deal! Definite ‘yes’ on the cold showers till Feb! My days of playing with fire are long gone, I don’t need the drama! I’m ready to move on too! Though can’t say I’m looking forward to months of Mars retro – I will have to delay fishman for a few months (if I haven’t gone cold on him by Feb, hehe), I don’t want… Read more »

January 19, 2014 11:28 am
Reply to  Saturnalien

I think I’m definitely on the right path for now. But there was no magic doorway, nor did Uranus suddenly make one appear. This path is something I’ve wanted for a long TIME and with HARD WORK (thank you Saturn) and a little bit of talent “I” made it happen. It gets bloody exhausting making things happen though. Would be really, really nice to experience something just landing in my lap. Bonking during Mars Rx – Noooo! 😯 Would be so frustrating. I still remember the extra long Mars in Leo Rx we had 2 years ago? Painful!!!! Mars retros… Read more »

January 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

I just discovered his psyche conj my eros on top of the double whammy venus/mars (his Venus on my NN, my Sun on his NN) – Jaysus! 😯 This is going to get interesting… I don’t recall any specific Mars retro periods (I get smashed up by Venus retro instead, maybe cos it’s conj my Sun) but I do always feel lazy as fuq until it goes direct again (I mean lazier than my usual Mars in Pisces modus non operandi). Might have fight that and spend this Mars retro getting the bod mega hot and ready for a Mars… Read more »

January 19, 2014 2:25 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

Wow with astro that HOT not even continents can separate you.

But see how different you are from younger days? You care enough to protect him from ice cold Venus days. That’s why being older with hard astro can make things diamond-shine brilliant. But trust your instincts, wild thing; when something holds you back, it’s not Time. There is more picture to be painted on the canvas first.

Trust me: if an Aries Moon and a Sag Moon can do it, anyone can!

January 19, 2014 3:22 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I’m all good with the holding back, it gives my brain time to adjust to the whole sitch… There’s no hot and heavy lust thing going down, I need actual flesh to feel that sort of chemistry. I’ve always flirted with him and given him shit with no intention of anything ever happening, still only flirting, but we got talking and the next thing we’re discussing living together, and later my venus/Uranus freaked the fuck out, but today I’m cool with it again… If he’s the soulmate I was fully expecting to meet when Pluto hit my Venus (that’s when… Read more »

January 19, 2014 3:35 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

“but I wouldn’t mind some of this cosmic doorway opening up shit you guys have mentioned experiencing. Where the fuq can I sign up for some of that?”

Maybe that’s your answer? Anyway, Fish with Horse Rising Mars in Cap… it’s a wonderful combination 😉

January 19, 2014 3:41 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Who knows, maybe it is! I was kind of expecting something more along the lines of career enlightenment, considering it’s bang on my MC… time will tell! Apparently Ox and Rooster is match made in heaven too… looking scary!

January 19, 2014 3:41 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

oh and of all the stuff i sold and gave away, it was the street sign i rather missed a few days ago!!!

January 19, 2014 4:05 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

The only two things I still own from my street sign period Is my LBD, and a hammer that the pisces street sign stealer gave me (he was a carpenter and said every woman should own a hammer, maybe in case they need to hang up street signs while their pisces is off being a mutable mystery

January 19, 2014 3:00 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

that is some amazing synastry!! The double whammy venus/mars is hot enough! I’ve only ever had that once. He was my next door neighbour. I remember looking through the peephole when he first moved in and going “WOW”. I have venus in Libra, Mars in Virgo. He was a Libran with Scorp rising and Venus in Virgo / Mars in Libra. It was electric!!! Then he called me 17 years later to tell me that one of the moments we shared was the best thing that happened to him. 😯 He had potential and did it for me on every… Read more »

January 19, 2014 3:30 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Ahhhahahah the Scorpio Lady peeping through the keyhole at her hot Venus/Mars present! That is TOO MUCH i love it!

scorpbot
scorpbot
January 19, 2014 3:44 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

ahhh *cringes* So embarrassed now …

January 19, 2014 3:32 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

lolz@you perving through a peephole! Such a Scorp image! That sounds mega hot! Shame about the drug addiction 🙁

This one uses drugs the same way as me, medicinally. He’s addicted to being fit, but at least it’s a healthy addiction and attractive to look at! 😛

January 19, 2014 3:53 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Not embarrassing! So beautiful!

scorpbot
scorpbot
January 19, 2014 3:46 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

maybe venus Rx is your soulmate from a past life present? 🙂

Just a thought…. if you met during Pluto /Venus

January 19, 2014 3:55 pm
Reply to  scorpbot

The Eros/Psyche conjunction shizz would seem to back that up… hah, this is freaking my head out! (and yet I’m strangely calm about it)

note to self: careful what you wish for (can just hear Pluto going, this will teach you for calling my your bitch, bitch!) Stay tuned!
😀

P.S. Don’t cringe about perving through peepholes, I couldn’t count how many neighbours I’ve perved on through peepholes and slits in venetian blinds, hehe!

January 18, 2014 3:02 pm

sounds crazy Mille!

January 18, 2014 3:22 pm
Reply to  Pi

Unfortunately i have to leave bits out to protect the guilty, but those bits make it even more hilariously weird. I am so being played by a Piscean player! The worst of it is, he is brilliant and interesting and wonderful so i would be devastated to lose the friendship. Trying to distract myself by prepping for my new upcoming job.

R(aqua/tauri)
R(aqua/tauri)
January 18, 2014 7:26 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

This is so interesting, all these stories…many of my good friends are beginning, experiencing, or has just ended the Uranus opposition. Major, major changes for all of them. And a new confidence that seems to set in during this time.

Have Uranus approaching my mars/north node this spring. Things are suddenly moving so fast but too nebulous to keep score.

January 18, 2014 8:35 pm
Reply to  R(aqua/tauri)

Uranus 7 year cycles: i spent the first four years undoing addiction to Class A’s. I spent 3 years coming to terms with the fact that liquor and cigs and ganja are not acceptable just because they are not class A’s. So had to face a second round of addiction issues.

LaLuz
LaLuz
January 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Well, … for Matthew, specifically, I think there is more to his suddenly full head of hair besides getting a haircut on a heavy, full, waxing moon… Not doubting the glee and abandon, but nor the (admittedly well done) hair plugs.

January 18, 2014 2:56 pm
Reply to  LaLuz

But was he balding before? He’s not ancient, and i know a Scorpio with a lustrous head of hair that didn’t even grey until 60ish.

LaLuz
LaLuz
January 18, 2014 3:08 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

According to Rahal ~ The Hairline King’s unofficial poll, yes.

January 18, 2014 3:18 pm
Reply to  LaLuz

Then how typical to claim some woo-woo astro glam cover story. Is he (or his hair) having some kind of Neptune transit?

I mean, it’s a general truth but it’s a total shine in your eyes cover story for him personally.

January 18, 2014 1:22 pm

ok so, so many small comments. “strangely constipated” !!! LOLOL you’re right though, fragrance advertisements *always* seem to suffer from its team just not knowing when to stop. Result: contrived, overdone. *sigh* they could be so awesome if they just, you know, lived a little. i LOVE a good uranus transit. It’s when I feel like the way is clear. slash thru own persona / glee /abandon = perfect way to put it. when I Do Not Give A Fuq. Or when it’s like looking through the ‘doorway to change’ is giant, shining double doors opening to a huge paddock/… Read more »

January 18, 2014 1:25 pm
Reply to  Pi

language warning btw for the clip, NSFW unless your colleagues are awesome.

January 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Was recently fascinated by his character in dazed and confused – never really noticed him before. Without uranus I would be lost on the white line in the middle of the road. Thank god I realised that was what was blinding me.

david5379
david5379
January 18, 2014 1:03 pm

and hes gonna be in that kick ass looking new hbo detective show too

January 18, 2014 1:28 pm
Reply to  david5379

yeah i am looking forward to checking that out too

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
January 20, 2014 2:04 pm
Reply to  Pi

Me too!!

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
January 18, 2014 12:58 pm

LOVE him!! Scorpio men are SO sexy!!