The Secret Life Of Prince Charming

Xena

It starts so young, and I’m angry about that. The garbage we’re taught. About love, about what’s “romantic.” Look at so many of the so-called romantic figures in books and movies. Do we ever stop and think how many of them would cause serious and drastic unhappiness after The End? Why are sick and dangerous personality types so often shown a passionate and tragic and something to be longed for when those are the very ones you should run for your life from? Think about it. Heathcliff. Romeo. Don Juan. Jay Gatsby. Rochester. Mr. Darcy. From the rigid control freak in The Sound of Music to all the bad boys some woman goes running to the airport to catch in the last minute of every romantic comedy. She should let him leave. Your time is so valuable, and look at these guys—depressive and moody and violent and immature and self-centered. And what about the big daddy of them all, Prince Charming? What was his secret life? We don’t know anything about him, other then he looks good and comes to the rescue.
Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming

This got mentioned ages ago but it’s worth a repeat: If you ever want a good D.i.Y. Astro Hack, find Venus on your chart and list all her big aspects.  Count only those that are five degrees or less. THOSE are your relationships. Eg: You have Venus square Neptune and yet also conjunct Saturn. You would have had – or be having – both of those as actual relationships. I am going to shortly be doing some D.I.Y. Astro-Hacks Mp3s. Like astrology lessons.  I was going to do it as a book but have decided Mp3 is better.

And lol yes, what WAS the secret life of Prince Charming?

MercuryRising27
MercuryRising27
January 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Uhh…so an ‘unaspected’ Venus would mean…?

By this I mean no close aspects. My closest venus aspect is a uranus trine at 7 degrees.

I have definitely have had relationships and there’s rarely anything conventional about them – there’s Uranus right there then!

January 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Skyler, your comment was pretty upsetting to be honest. People here share and have shared a LOT more than I have. Wy single me out?
I have a Saggo moon so can’t help speaking my mind and answering honestly if someone asks. I’m pretty much an open book. My Scorp sun is mortified but it is what is. I can’t help it.
Thanks for the apology.

Skyler Rosey
Skyler Rosey
January 22, 2014 6:40 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

I wish I could find my comment it may have been misunderstood.

January 22, 2014 7:10 pm
Reply to  Skyler Rosey

It’s ok. Don’t worry about it. I’m feeling super sensitive at the moment thanks to last week’s full moon and really bad PMT.

Sunrise
Sunrise
January 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Have venus conjunct pluto.

Learned to trust myself before I can trust others. And I don’t always have to choose the person who will fulfil fears of betrayal…just stop picking the bad boys.

It’s usually my partner who is possessive, but at my saturn return I was the possessive insecure one. Ick. No thanks. Thank god for the end of the love zombie era…

Kat
Kat
January 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Venus sextile Uranus, 11th to 9 th,
Venus trine Chiron- 11th to 3rd
Venus conj Sun-11th

Most of my girlfriends are therapists.

I’m a bit claustrophobic- need my space. Physical and emotional space.

Love my yoga/meditation/martial arts groups!!!

juno
juno
January 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Venus in Cap conjunct Mercury, Asc, Juno, Lilith, currently transited by Pluto, opposed by Jupiter and about to have my Venus return
Venus trine Jupiter
Venus trine U-Plu
Venus square Moon conjunct Circe
Venus sextile Chiron

Venus totally earthed in this chart should alter gravity so much that light bends. Currently choosing invisibility cloak mode.

leogroover
leogroover
January 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Love Xena. Wikied it and found she was a NZ actress and Xena has been a lesbian icon due to relationship between her and Gabrielle ( they kissed in Season 2 apparently) – “A group called The Marching Xenas participated in many gay and lesbian pride parades.[31]”

Ms.
Ms.
January 21, 2014 8:31 pm

heh. yes

Venus exact neptune sagittarius 6th house opposite Asc (conjunct Dsc 5 degrees) square saturn 5 degrees sextile pluto exact.

January 21, 2014 8:35 pm
Reply to  Ms.

Hope you have been well, Ms. Best of 2014 to you xx

Is this Venus sq Saturn and Venus sextile Pluto, or do u mean Ascendant sq Saturn which sextiles Pluto?

Ms.
Ms.
January 21, 2014 8:43 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

been working hard doll, no play time. no free time

venus exact conjunct neptune- sag

veuns/neptune opp asc -5 degrees apart- sag/gem

venus/neptune square saturn -5 or 6 degrees apart- sag/virgo

venus/neptune sextile pluto exact sag/lib

I’ve not really had the typical love zombie retard for love thing but some of the other manifestations are very apt. My venus conjuncts everyones neptune in my age group too so its mega lessons here but not all harsh its an amazing aspect for love in some ways more what you become to others as well. Worldly love without fantasy will never do

January 21, 2014 8:52 pm
Reply to  Ms.

Yes it is totally possible. Rare, but possible, and i can see you working with it well. Very important to be clear sighted or, shall we say, unflinching but with love. You can’t know how you’ve just given me a key to unlock a small week’s conundrum. Much appreciated x

Ms.
Ms.
January 21, 2014 8:59 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Thank fully and like most of us with extreme aspects, I have some very ball busting aspects to balance the above, also I am totally attracted to the most positive aspects of this. I’ve also made a lot of damn money out of my fantasy talents in the past, it’s really good for art and imagination as well. I could do without the saturn square really and sometimes I feel doomed to ever be human and be loved but who doesn’t ? I try not to fear aspects because they are you. Oh that is sweet, I think you are… Read more »

Ms.
Ms.
January 21, 2014 9:02 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

and also yes sorry, I have saturn almost exact square asc to sextile pluto.

probably my least liked aspect of chart for obvious reasons. pluto is 4th too. growing up was like jail

flowerchild
flowerchild
January 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Venus is the most aspected planet in my chart, actually.

My Venus at 6 degrees Capricorn, and is just a few degrees off conjuncting my Descendant, so it is technically in the 6th house:

squares Saturn
opposes my Ascendant
sextiles my Moon
quintiles my Mars & MC (which are exactly conjunct)
squares my Uranus
trines my Jupiter
sextiles Ceres and Juno

Thoughts?

catfish moon
catfish moon
January 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Oh my…..Well I have venus conjunct my ascendant in Virgo from the 12th house.

Venus sextiles Uranus in Libra, cross signs though. 2*
Venus trine Chiron in Aries, cross signs also 2.5*
Venus sextiles Mercury in Gemini, cross signs as well. 3*

WOOHOO
WOOHOO
January 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Rock Hard Place.

We put a-hole men on tv, we is dislike their a-hole ways on glorified display. We put the Prince Charmings on tv, we dislike the lie on glorified display. We put Mr. Average No-hoper on tv, no-one watches.

It is what is it.

Sparkling Leo
Sparkling Leo
January 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Venus conjunct Saturn. Mid heaven. No idea how to read this as far as astro hacking relationships.

I’m newbie here obviously. 🙂 The extended chart shows an opposition and a square to the asteroids but don’t know if those are part of the picture?

If any one feels like commenting to me……….all is welcomed. This is really fun adventure.

Hathor's Horns
Hathor's Horns
January 21, 2014 1:56 pm

OK. Here goes. I love how Mystic sets up “homework questions” for us. Feels like journaling. Venus opp. Neptune: my love of the nebulous realms, “underwater love”, mermaid fascination as a child, attraction to men who wield “tridents” in the workplace, I enjoy juju substances – often as a substitute for sex, when sex is entered into I prefer the type that feels mythical. As for a man that has encapsulated all this, I think the Prince Charming in the tale “The Little Mermaid” probably brainwashed me the most and I am still in recovery. Venus Trine Pluto: A history… Read more »

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
January 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Venus at 26 Aqua (6th) opp 27 Leo asc, conj Ceres 22 Aqua. Does that make Venus conj my Dsc? I have no idea what that means. I have a 7th house sun stellium plus the sun is my chart ruler so relationships have always been super-important to me. Yes I have been deluded more than once. As a Pisces and hugely Cap influenced I have been intensely loyal to my delusions – I married the biggest delusion of all and hung in through Neptune in Aqua almost to the day because I saw the potential. As you all know… Read more »

January 21, 2014 7:07 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Venus-Neptune done well? Art. Never heart. Unless you become super grounded and learn to use your powers for good. Or happen upon the partner who is super grounded and can allow your enchantment to work its magic. And knows how to receive with the good grace of natural giving.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
January 21, 2014 7:39 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Ahh yes of course. Thanks Mille, I get so tangled up in the relationship stuff, this is a good reminder xx

January 21, 2014 7:48 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Then again i was just thinking that sounds doom-y. So to clarify, i find Neptune is very good for bewitching, creating fantasy and entering the psyche of the other, which is lovely for that breathy excitement but hell as a foundation, as it is rarely returned properly. I feel relationships are better founded with other parts of astro. What is a relationship without enchantment and spice and magic?? But then spice alone is not a meal. So you can view it as you having natural spice, but you need to prepare the dish properly.

Andromeda
Andromeda
January 21, 2014 12:21 pm

Do you mean we are always having those relationships? Or do you mean they have occurred more particularly as experiences? Venus conjunct Saturn (as is my partner ) Venus trine Jupiter (partner is Jupiter Rising) Venus square Pluto (um..) Have a lot of water in my chart and have attracted Prince Charming’s here and there. People seem to take care of me here and there as I am as happy giving as receiving. I know that seems a failing to some but I kind of welcome being enmeshed as some dislike it. Prince Charming’s secret life is as Obi-Wan Kenobi.… Read more »

Andromeda
Andromeda
January 21, 2014 12:53 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

Obi-Wan has a cool little cave castle, he is amazing with a light sabre, he is Master of using the Force, he probably meditates in his spare time, he’s super wise. Yes! This is Prince Charming’s alter ego.

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
January 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Dang (actually a more adult word comes to mind) this is exactly how I am feeling about my Prince Charming now. I need to make the Xena my laptop’s background picture. Very empowering!

January 21, 2014 12:04 pm

My Venus squares Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter.

Also trines Mars and Chiron.

Opposite AC and NN.

Conjunct SN.

Basically = screwed.
Bag Humbug.

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
January 21, 2014 11:16 am

Who’s your daddy?

😉

I have Venus conjunct Sun. Has yet to happen. *raises eyebrow*

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
January 21, 2014 2:28 pm

That aspect was just off the top of my head. Looking at my chart, I seemed to have (selectively?) forgotten that my 8th house scorp Venus is also trine my b.s. rx Saturn in Kataka/5th house– which may very well describe both of my marriages & all my romantic (mis)adventures in between. But then there’s all the little symbols of which I am ignorant: Venus in black less than sign to my Moon; Venus in red eye with eyelash to my Sun & Mars; Venus in green picnic table to my Chiron; Venus in upside down green picnic table to… Read more »

January 21, 2014 2:55 pm

I’m with you on that. It clearly helps some people but for me the spreadsheeting of it doesn’t work either. I spend a few hours a day reading about astrology and only twice in the last year have I looked at my main squeeze’s chart. It just works. I don’t need to know why. I learned that lesson as a child when I took the transistor radio apart. If it didn’t work I’d be all over it though 😉

January 21, 2014 3:02 pm

that’s synastry though – Hacking my own venus made a lot of sense. I guess that’s more what this is about. Looking inward.

Ginger root stimulates your root chakra 😀

January 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Yes i prefer to look at my own chart for evaluation of where i’m at and what i need to do, or at others’ for psychological insights. There are some fam members v close whose charts i won’t touch w a barge pole. I’ve never done synastry: would probs do it after, long after, if i still cared and if i hadn’t burned everything and still had details. But i burn bridges and paper.

dia.astro
dia.astro
January 21, 2014 10:07 am

my Venus, 00 Taurus, **Conjunct Sun 27 Aries. I think this is the relationship I am in now, where the love is easy, it’s powerfully healing, it’s spontaneous AND reliable, basically the person that I belong with. His moon is sextile my Venus/Sun from the last degrees of Aquarius. Also his Sun is exact on my moon. **Sextile AC 29 Gemini. this was an early relationship with a guy whose Sun 1 cancer and retro-merc exact on my AC and his moon on my MC. He was like a best friend that I just happened to also be in love… Read more »

dia.astro
dia.astro
January 21, 2014 11:30 am
Reply to  dia.astro

OMG! Just remembered my JUNO is 00 scorp, exact opposite Venus! Future husband???

moonstark
moonstark
January 21, 2014 9:55 am

venus conj uranus, square jupiter, sextile mercury. Having pluto in the 7th have probably been most telling thus far. Only 3 relationships under my belt… all krazy karmic. I blame saturn taking 8 years to transit my massive 7th house…

samantha
samantha
January 21, 2014 9:35 am

Hmmm I have Gemini Venus trine Mars in Aqua, Venus trine Uranus in Libra and Venus trine North node in Mars. Doesn’t sound so bad but i have a rocky history and nothing serious for 7 years???

samantha
samantha
January 21, 2014 9:40 am
Reply to  samantha

Oops Venus trine north nide in Aqua ( close to my mars)

redsonya
redsonya
January 21, 2014 9:47 am
Reply to  samantha

My venus in sag is conjunct my sun in scorpio (both in 9th house) and sextile my moon in aqua in the 12th house.

I do alot of push and pull in my relationships. Go away, no come back. I’ve also worked through alot of deep, emotional issues in them.

January 21, 2014 6:55 pm
Reply to  samantha

That’s funny, i have Venus-NN Aqua trine Uranus in Libra and it has been seven years since, well let’s just say something that looks like a relationship (rather than a comic strip episode blending crime/thriller/raunch alterna-sex/travel genres). I am just starting to see the seven year Uranus cycles as a factor.

I do a lot of growth through relationship, but feel like these years have allowed a growth with self.

samantha
samantha
January 21, 2014 7:46 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Hi Milli That is funny, I can relate to the comic strip description!..I haven’t thought about uranian cycles. Thanks x

samantha
samantha
January 21, 2014 9:27 am

Oh this is timely….spent an hour yesterday attempting to come up with a history crush after reading that blog but could only come up with literary crushes. Mr Darcy, Heathcliff etc. Lol.

Xx
Xx
January 21, 2014 9:16 am

Many years ago an ill fated fling (when he still held the promise of being more than a fling) made the rather random comment that he would ‘ride in and save me’.
What? Um… Yeah. I don’t need saving. I live in the real world. It was at that moment that I realised that I needed to work on how I projected myself. I certainly wasn’t a damsel in distress and found being seen as helpless to be insulting.

Lost on astro hack. Would pay good $ to get it done for me. Distressed no, lazy yes.

Twin-gemini
Twin-gemini
January 21, 2014 9:06 am

My Venus is in Gemini and I am not sure what it opposes, but cop this – just yesterday found out that my recent Ex (Virgo) got engaged! WTF? Seriously? Thats the same person, that would walk past the jewerely shops faster and make jokes about people making commitment! And its only a year since I said “Adios” to him? Told my sister and her reply? “You ‘clean them up from their shit and then hand them to others to be married”…. Thanks sis!

MercuryRising27
MercuryRising27
January 22, 2014 5:43 pm
Reply to  Twin-gemini

Sigh. I know this feeling all too well. I was with the ex for SIX YEARS and the whole time he was all chill on commitment (I know, I know…I was young!). He broke up with me very suddenly claiming he didn’t want to be tied down. Within a MONTH of our breaking up, he had a new girlfriend (I suspect she may have had a large amount to do with his leaving). They moved in together four months later. Three years later, they are engaged and have a one year old, and from all accounts from mutual friends, he’s… Read more »

Skyler Rosey
Skyler Rosey
January 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Many men cant be alone for long. They need a Mommy. Especially if they have strong cancer.

Anon,
Anon,
January 22, 2014 6:48 pm
Reply to  Skyler Rosey

SO true!!! Especially of my Cancer ex.

bea
bea
January 21, 2014 8:14 am

to:
venus just in leo in the 11th
square nepture in scorpio in 3rd
opposite saturn in cap in 5th
opposite jupiter in cap in 5th
sextile mc in gemini
add:
virgo sun conjunct pluto
stir

and hope it doesn’t explode.

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
January 21, 2014 8:07 am

I need to do this hack…

Closet queen?

Sunny equilibrium
Sunny equilibrium
January 21, 2014 8:05 am

I found that the planet Venus is all over my chart in astro.com and its the dominant. Not only is in ruler of 4 planets and is in my 1st, the aspects are linking heaps of things.

Vslr
Vslr
January 21, 2014 6:48 am

His secret life is that he is actually Prince Harming with a dr jekyll mr hyde personality.

Elise
Elise
January 21, 2014 6:43 am

Venus in Sag in the 3rd house conj Uranus (in the 2nd) and exactly sextile my Libra Ascendent…..

cosmic fleece
cosmic fleece
January 21, 2014 5:57 am

I reckon he’s Aqua – got to be opposite of Toro with that couch/loungechair, probably just dropping by to watch ”the game” as he doesnt have a tele.

Venus/ Mars 13o in Gemini.

Said to the Piscean the other day ”Wow, it’s 10 years since the first date this year and i don’t even feel like leaving you”…He did his famous fish taking in water face. (i had found an old journal and had drawn a picture and dated it )

K-Gem
K-Gem
January 21, 2014 5:55 am

my venus at 6 Cancer in 5th is conjunct Nth Node, trine Saturn and Vesta in Pisces (both 1st house), sextile Uranus and Pluto in Virgo in 7th (Closer to Ur – within a minute) and sextile Part of Fortune in Taurus in 4th. When I have romantic relationships they’ve been good but not lasting. Gem sun to blame for that? Know Mystic has said via a Phoenix that Psyche conjunct AC means peeps project their image of me onto me (and I reflect it to a point) and then when I’m not that, they are disappointed. Had this all… Read more »

January 21, 2014 5:13 am

My venus is terrible. Exact trine to chiron, squared neptune uranus conjunction, opposite jupiter, loosely squared mars, sextile saturn and in the 8th house aries which is kind of not so good for venus on its own.

January 21, 2014 5:32 am
Reply to  david5379

also, stories are meant to be interesting, so the characters are going to be more terrible in certain ways. Stories are harder to make if everyone is polite, mature and very developed. I think girls would still have mostly the same taste in men irregardless of stories like those, when you start examining the egg chicken dilemma of such things, do they tap in to truths or influence things it ends up being a weird echo chamber. Girls get hit on, invariably the guys they will prefer are the smooth charming ones, but invariably being that smooth and charming they… Read more »

January 21, 2014 5:38 am
Reply to  david5379

and I don’t mean to get all explain-y on everyone. Mars and venus don’t exist in a vacuum, they have a weird relationship. We need someone who turns us on, mars, and someone we could actually love, venus. If you get to picky on the mars end of things, the only guys who will be able to get past that pickyness might be terrible for venus stuff. But I am sure there are relationships where the girl does love the guy, but isnt getting her rocks off, you need both, its a weird balance and I think along the mars… Read more »

January 21, 2014 8:15 am
Reply to  david5379

That was my second to last serious relationship. He will always be one of my important loves in my life and he’s still a great friend and artistic collaborator, but there is no way sex is ever happening again. His mars is exactly conj my venus and it was one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had in that realm. I hope i never experience Mars conj my venus again, but I am curious to find out if trines are better.

Andromeda
Andromeda
January 21, 2014 10:03 am

Haven’t experienced the conjunction but my Gem & I have the mars/venus trine, I think it’s pretty easy and chilled out. Good luck finding your trine! I wish there was an astro fiends dating site that matches according to your charts – it would be such great data opportunity apart from anything else. 🙂

January 21, 2014 11:46 am
Reply to  Andromeda

wouldn’t that be great!! Then I could do a search for a Mars in Cap 🙂

I’ve already looked at the ephemeris for a Rooster – since a few post ago where we were discussing how dragons and roosters’ are perfect match – and chosen the date of my ideal man – moon, venus etc. He’s a Libran or a late Virgo. 🙂

January 21, 2014 11:53 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

hahahah. I’m looking for a Mars in Cap too because I haven’t tried that one. Already tried Mars in Toro and that was sort of ok.

January 21, 2014 2:03 pm

mars opposing venus is saucy. I recommend that combo with a side of 8th house jove.

January 21, 2014 7:33 pm
Reply to  anon flux

Oh please pray tell what Mars opp Venus is like in synastry? Know someone where I share that aspect with, but have thought I was just over thinking things in our interactions. The more time passes I am thinking it is definitely both ways. Whats it like? 🙂

January 21, 2014 7:41 pm
Reply to  Nightrose

magnets

January 21, 2014 11:48 am
Reply to  Andromeda

There was Moonit which was an experimental astrological dating/friendship site, but it was too weird.

January 21, 2014 12:06 pm

I was just joking. You know how I feel about dating sites! UGH. Would rather stay chaste until my dying days than venture back into that cesspit 😡

Andromeda
Andromeda
January 21, 2014 12:23 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Ha ha, yes I just want the data.. lol.

January 21, 2014 12:29 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

😀 Mars in Virgo style

January 21, 2014 1:41 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

I know how you feel because that’s how I am now. I had tried that Moonit site awhile ago before it was a dating thing. As usual, more women signed up than men.

January 21, 2014 11:44 am

Aw that sucks I’m sorry that happened to you, are you saying the sex was terrible or that he wasn’t good in a relationship? That’s weird you have an aversion to that synastry aspect, its supposed to be usually a really really good one, maybe another conjunction wouldn’t be the same, synastry is pretty complicated

January 21, 2014 11:51 am
Reply to  david5379

the sex was terrible. 🙁 But he’s such a great chap in many other ways that made the friendship aspect strong. That’s the tragedy. The bad sex wasn’t the number one reason for the breakup, but it ranked as number 3. 🙁

So I am wondering if there are any other astrological aspects that sour an otherwise good classic synastry aspect?

January 21, 2014 12:19 pm

I wouldn’t blame the aspects exactly. To me, all you need to have good synastry astro is links between the moon, sun, or ascendant. Mars venus might make something extra hot usually, but doesn’t necessarily mean the rest will be there. So if there sun or moon conjuncts or closely aspects your ascendant, lets say, then there you go. Otherwise I would just say it depends on the person, we embody our charts and resonate those energies but it doesn’t denote how we do so or how well we end up doing that.

January 21, 2014 11:57 am

I will have to add that I had the “sexual napalm” aspect with an ex. I have Virgo a Mars and Cap Venus. Ex had both Mars and Venus in Cap. We got along great with stuff outside bedroom but Lordy Id be damned if sex was going to happen with that dude again. Was with him for over 5 years… Basically 5 sexless years. I loved him to death but there was no excitement. Was a very frustrated woman. Was scratching my head with that one. I’ve experienced a Cap Mars on my Venus and that was to die… Read more »

January 21, 2014 11:58 am
Reply to  Nightrose

I’m sorry I meant the dude had Mars and Venus in Virgo, not Cap.

January 21, 2014 12:24 pm
Reply to  Nightrose

hmm maybe what’s going on here is the aspect means those energies are more powerful, or have the chance to be more powerful, but it might be an all or nothing thing, if they do not embody their mars, lets say, and have problems with that or something, then this synastry would just really call attention to that. Like, if its not amazing with that astro, then its a pretty big failure, and will be made way more obvious. Like the only way to mess up that astro is if you really tried, if you want to put it that… Read more »

January 21, 2014 1:54 pm
Reply to  david5379

Yeah I get you, I think you have a point. I know the dude had Mars issues bc his dad passed away at a young age and he over identified with his mother. I know he had a lot of wounding with men figures in his life. Maybe that’s what got in the way of something very potentially amazing. Everything else was decent enough for marriage but that would mean I would have died a married but celibate woman.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
January 21, 2014 1:59 pm
Reply to  Nightrose

If I can chime in here… I relate to this. My ex hub and I had Venus exact conj and our sex life was virtually nil. Too much yin energy. He had mother issues big time and his Mars in Cancer was a big problem for him. Unexpressed masculine energy transmuted into impotent rage. I used to wonder if his lack of interest in me sexually was actually a deliberate act to punish me for something.

January 21, 2014 2:07 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

not you – his mother?

Chrys
Chrys
January 21, 2014 7:36 pm
Reply to  anon flux

This makes sense AF..he’s had so many invitations to awareness but fights them all.

January 21, 2014 7:43 pm
Reply to  anon flux

sorry you had to have that experience. You need someone who is self aware and I hope they come along once you’re settled in your new world x

January 21, 2014 2:27 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Jesus how disappointing that he couldn’t zoom out and see it. What a waste of an opportunity to learn a new way of relating by hanging with you – the smart funny woman who isn’t his mother. I really struggle to understand how people find it so easy to settle into patterns and then not notice them as they progress through their different stages of relating to others. It’s bizarre – like people who can’t remember what colour their carpet is. That always astounds me too.

January 21, 2014 3:23 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

I don’t get it either, I am so used to assuming constant improvement, going stagnant boggles my mind

January 21, 2014 7:26 pm
Reply to  david5379

Not everyone is up for real self improvement. We all can metally see the benefit of it, and might even go through the motions of it… but very few really take the action and then stick with it long enough for it to make a difference.

January 21, 2014 7:45 pm
Reply to  david5379

hmm interesting. I guess everyone has a different focus – different pluto plaement 😀

January 21, 2014 6:41 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

oh goodness isn’t that why you’re seeking wisdom here, you funny creatures?? David, you are truly spot on in your observations of compatibility.

January 21, 2014 7:22 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Hmm not sure what you mean mille – we’re talking about chrysalis’ ex (sorry if this is weird to be saying chrysalis) who didn’t realise he was projecting his mother issues on to her and that it astonishes us that people don’t realise when they have a pattern that big going on and as a result don’t do something to change it. We’re here because we aren’t that style of person. How did you read it?

January 21, 2014 7:39 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Exactly as you just put it.

January 21, 2014 7:41 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

It means i love this post and all your comments. I experienced lovers who can’t spot patterns and grow, too. And didn’t want to, it seems. Incredibly frustrating. Whereas here the communication is enlioghtening and stimulating.

January 21, 2014 7:47 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Ahh! thanks didn’t understand.

January 21, 2014 7:55 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I guess i also feel affection and sympathy: people who can consciously keep facing growth and not hit a wall are rare, so i imagine you guys not often finding your equal in that sense, or a partner not quite keeping up beyond a certain point.

January 21, 2014 7:24 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Thanks for sharing, yes our experiences are alike – my ex had Moon in Cancer. Very emotionally attached to her – couoldnt make a single decision without her.

January 21, 2014 2:07 pm
Reply to  david5379

My version of smooth and charming is articulate and funny. Smooth and charming sounds like a furniture polish that my moon and neptune in scorpio would be allergic to.

January 21, 2014 6:21 pm
Reply to  anon flux

YES me too. charisma yes. savoir faire, yes, but SF comes with age and life experience, so it is what it is. but trying to be smooth when the ingredients just can’t produce that. like a wholemeal croissant… it just doesn’t come out right. i’d rather spend a (friendly) month with a chatty person who teases me and makes me laugh than one night (ok maybe two) with a smoking-hot but insufferable egomaniac. if the chatty person is also attractive…well i’d probably invent a reason to run away 🙂 d5379 i think your point way up there ^^^ re mars… Read more »

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
January 21, 2014 5:13 am

Venus conjuncts Saturn 0 degree
Venus opposes Neptune 1 degree
Venus opposes Jupiter 0 degree
Venus trines Pluto 3 degrees

Saturn is on the heels of my Venus (digression: I was hit by the 80 yo guy again, “Hollande affair, wink wink” he said- good grief), who oscillates between Neptune (LZ) and Pluto (turbo LZ)

So, this lifetime I reject Venusian affairs.

Ezhirri
Ezhirri
January 21, 2014 4:47 am

I was discussing this with a few bar patrons the other day – how most male screen writers do not know how to write strong women. They write women that male viewers like and female viewers despise. The lead female role is introduced as a prize to be won. She’s hot and typically witty or sassy. Usually her greatest “flaw” is that she is bitter, jaded, hates men, etc., and this adds to her mysterious appeal. But after the male protagonist does some “development” – or at least comes to terms with himself – she is won over. Proving to… Read more »

January 21, 2014 5:38 pm
Reply to  Ezhirri

can;t place the info atm, but i was reading about some film awards in scandinavia-land somewhere where a director (screenwriter?) wins an award if two female characters in a film actually have a conversation that does not involve a man, in the context of romance / relationships. omg what, women have a life outside relating to men?? not possible *aghast* if I were loaded i’d totally become a film producer for female screen writers who wrote awesome stuff. in fact i am very surprised that more of the elder stateswomen of hollywood have not followed the clint eastwood / robert… Read more »

January 21, 2014 6:34 pm
Reply to  Pi
Blue Moon
Blue Moon
January 22, 2014 5:24 am

That is fuqin hilarious
The Bechamel test!
I LOVE IT!

GFTpisces
GFTpisces
January 21, 2014 4:22 am

YES DIY ASTRO HACK MP3S!!!! Can’t wait! Okay. So. Wow. This is an interesting one. I have a lot of aspects to Venus Venus conjunct Mars in 9th house Aries — I’m tempted to say this is me with my husband. He’s an Aries sun, and a philosophy professor and poet, which I just think is funny synchronicity with the 9th house. In fact, I’m sure it’s my husband, because I’ve always been attracted to Alpha males, but rarely gotten to date them. Until I met my husband, I tended to eat most of the men I dated alive. Venus… Read more »

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
January 21, 2014 3:46 am

Venus square Neptune, less than a degree orb. Venus opposition Jupiter, 5 degree orb. I’ve had more than two relationships.

January 21, 2014 4:35 am

I’m suspecting it means the type of relationship you have not number of times. Because I have def. had Neptune Sq Venus a number of times!

12th house Virgo
12th house Virgo
January 21, 2014 8:03 am

Ha ha! Yes – I’ve had both more than once. In both I’ve gone over the top. The Pisces is certainly Neptunian, but so far this go-round it’s more shared ideals than delusion, but delusion is funny like that. There’s always time to be disillusioned. I’ve learned to expect it.

virgo kathleen
virgo kathleen
January 21, 2014 3:27 am

I relate a lot to that quote. I have been single the last few years and not looking. Through experience I have discovered that relationships bring out my craziness, dependence, and generally my worst. I read a book explaining why this happens with aries NN people (astrology for the soul) – because our major life lesson is to be independent + a leader. So, I really just want to be independent and save myself. I don’t need Prince Charming. I’m going to do it all on my own and when I am thriving and happy if I find someone then,… Read more »

Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
Raché(Aqua/Tauri)
January 21, 2014 6:09 am
Reply to  virgo kathleen

That’s interesting…also Aries NN and I relate to that and am in a similar place now.

virgo kathleen
virgo kathleen
January 21, 2014 7:41 am

The book is by Jan Spiller…I can’t recommend it enough! It talks about how people with Aries NN / Libra SN spent many past lives helping and supporting others. So this time, we were born without a solid sense of self, and our goal in this lifetime is to develop a strong identity. To be more like an Aries – trust your instincts, act on impulses, be ‘selfish’ – because she explains that when aries NN acts for their own best interests it actually helps out those around them too. She also talks about how we do better in relationships… Read more »

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 21, 2014 2:20 am

question: Which is stronger or more likely to manifest? a tighter orb of a smaller aspect like quintile OR a sloppier orb of a bigger aspect like square?

I have Venus semisextile to Mars exactly but she squares Neptune within range of 5 deg. also Venus trine Jupes and sextile juno exact.

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 21, 2014 2:36 am

ooh also sextile mercury and quintile the moon…..

i didn’t realize i have so many aspects.

January 21, 2014 5:15 am

the tighter aspects are always stronger

meg
meg
January 21, 2014 2:13 am

and did not Zena and Gabrielle find each other when they were least looking yo

meg
meg
January 21, 2014 2:12 am

The point about prince charming is – he comes to the rescue! You know and he knows and all the tasks and frogs are to make sure you end up together. Yes, romantic. Happy outcome! All the above others are the handsome Qi vampires and tests. Maybe one turns out, or more, to be able to come to the rescue -but unless it was always mutual, they were not the one. Kiss many frogs, get entangled with the briars, but it’s all part of the fairytale assault and the three wishes, nights, riddles, tests. If you want the true prince… Read more »

January 21, 2014 2:16 am
Reply to  meg

ah the literary interp! thank you meg the writer 🙂 of course

Charles
Charles
January 21, 2014 2:11 am

OK I’m not sure what to do with the DIY. Count only aspects within 5 degrees orb? Okay, if we have to restrict aspects, how low in minor aspect do we go? I have a couple of semi-squares and a sesquiquadrate and that’s about it. The only major aspect I have is Venus trine ASC, which puts me in relationship to.. ?

CR
CR
January 21, 2014 2:05 am

Have Venus Gem in 3rd sextile Saturn and Merc in Aries 1st, sesquiquadrate Mars in Libra 8th…

A few big relationships, most significant: a Gem – his Jupiter conjunct my Merc/Saturn, his Venus conjunct my NN, his Moon 8º off my Venus, his NN conjunct my Jupiter (in 4th) his Mars Quincunx my Asc !

Amber
Amber
January 21, 2014 1:24 am

I dont post usually but love and learn so much from reading others .. But had ask .. Does any one else share Venus square Pluto and venus square Saturn .. Hah yes lived both these relationships painfully out .. Any survivor tips from fellow astro travelers ?

DoubleGem
DoubleGem
January 21, 2014 1:15 am

I tend to go for ‘challenging yet interesting’ stellium-in-Scorpio types. Most recently a man who also had Moon in Leo – Ha! I know from past readings that I have to watch for illusion and misplaced trust in my relationship sector. Both pretty much emotionally unavailable, once they reeled you in! Of course, this means that I am too and openness to true intimacy is my personal work now. For me: 1st house Venus in Cancer trines Jupiter, Pluto and MidHeaven. . . and is inconjunct True Node and Chiron. Is this good, or do I need a cure? An… Read more »

DoubleGem
DoubleGem
January 21, 2014 8:08 am
Reply to  DoubleGem

Oh, by ‘both’ I meant the two most recent, important men in my life. My husband of 28 years and serious relationship beginning the year after divorce. Many relationships in my 20’s!! 🙂 I knew nothing about astrology then, so unsure of their charts. Cheers!

Vslr
Vslr
January 21, 2014 1:15 am

Venus square pluto

Noticed I tend to test my partners to the edge. And I have the urge to transform myself through the relationship…which is not smart if I want to keep the relationship. Obsessive but loyal 🙂

Have attracted mars/pluto … But didn’t last 🙁

Miss Miaow
Miss Miaow
January 21, 2014 12:51 am

Well I don’t really know where to start, plus I have only been in 2 relationships in the last 10 years I swear!

Moon ? Venus @ 3.3º
Venus ? Neptune @1.5º
Venus ? Mars @ 1.9º
Venus ? Chiron @ 4.0º
Venus ?? Pluto @ 0.6º
Venus ? Uranus @ 1.3º
Venus ?? Lilith @2.1º
Venus? North Node

Being a Libra with a Moon in Taurus in the 7th house, I do value relationships….and I also know that is where my biggest struggle lies. For sure. This is making sad.

Miss Miaow
Miss Miaow
January 21, 2014 12:52 am
Reply to  Miss Miaow

oh no! all my aspect symbols didn’t work! 😛

Miss Miaow
Miss Miaow
January 21, 2014 12:53 am
Reply to  Miss Miaow

mostly squares anyway

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 21, 2014 2:48 am
Reply to  Miss Miaow

if u have venus square neptune i can tell you it sucks. The Neptune archetype can be mr. glam-fairytale prince-movie maker-artist but he is more likely to be Mr. drug addict-drunk-needs bipolar meds-disorganized mess. And you’ll want to get with that even though all your friends hate him. or he’ll run away away from you…. basically, a huge mess.

MissMiaow
MissMiaow
January 21, 2014 9:03 am

That sounds terrible! I have Venus square: Chiron, Moon, Mars, Uranus and my ascendant but lucky for me Venus sextile Neptune. (!)

I hear you though! The guy I have been with for the last 2 years has Neptune rising. He has an alcohol problem he is also really good at avoiding responsibility and being super evasive with everyone including himself. Bad with money and over all irresponsible. I’m afraid he is a lost soul.

Double Happiness
Double Happiness
January 23, 2014 1:46 pm

you said it sister! errrrr Venus 12th !!! sq Nep in the 3rd……i am a love zombie and am struggling right now with flash crush on Married co-worker who showed me real kindness during a really nasty couple of weeks with Mr Big Stuff – aka boss……give me strength…..is at least a nice change from the drug addicts and violent heavy drinkers.

Miss Miaow
Miss Miaow
January 21, 2014 12:22 am

Cool!

Anonymical running horses
Anonymical running horses
January 21, 2014 12:09 am

Darn it, life is so not fair. I have venus square neptune and venus sextile uranus both under 3 degrees orb. (*gives the bird to the heavens for that*)
Mystic, is this not the short straw of aspects?

yah yah zsa zsa
yah yah zsa zsa
January 21, 2014 12:32 am

but neptune conjuncts my part of fortuna, and sextiles my pluto and north node and neptune trines my south node, while uranus trines jupiter, and uranus semisquares mercury = interesting!

January 21, 2014 12:54 am

venus sextile uranus would be FUN wouldn’t it??

January 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Does -3º A count? Because the only thing aspecting Venus is my Cap AC conjunct Lilith squaring at -3a. And 0º S (separating) bi-quintile.

I guess that explains why I’ve never been married.
Longest relationship was 18months. Plenty of flings / casual sex, a few love zombie episodes (we’ve all had them) etc. But relationships… *shrugs* Never really meet anyone worthy of a having a relationship with.

January 20, 2014 11:34 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

oh that’s Venus bi-quintile Jupiter 0º S.

January 20, 2014 11:42 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Isn’t 18mths officially a relationship?

January 20, 2014 11:50 pm
Reply to  anon flux

yes it is, but it’s not a long one compared to most people who spend YEARS together. I’ve never lived with a partner either.

January 20, 2014 11:56 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

wow – do you want to live with anyone else? Maybe you’re just not into cohabitation. Anything in your 4th/IC?

January 21, 2014 12:19 am
Reply to  anon flux

Answer is No!!. I’d feel suffocated. I need my space (Saggo moon square Uranus in 11th) I live on my own and love it. I’m a bit of a loner. I love company and only for a short while, then i like to just go him and recharge my batteries. People drain me sometimes. I think my ideal would be to live in the same street as my partner but different houses 😀 If could meet another loner or someone else who likes his space too that would be lovely. 🙂 I have Jupiter in Taurus in 4th house. My… Read more »

January 21, 2014 12:41 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

OK so if I know about anything in my astro, it’s the IC. Pluto lives there, for me. Yes IC is the chart angle that represents our most interior, innermost self, gives us a signpost to help understand any key early-life formative experiences, the colour and tone of our family life. Roots (or absence of). xx

January 21, 2014 12:42 am
Reply to  Pi

so, yes, gateway to the 4th house. 🙂

January 21, 2014 12:44 am
Reply to  Pi

it’s how we feel at home, who is our “family”, the hearth. Had a lot of insight/helpful reading about the 4th house and IC from Stephen Forrest’s pluto book

January 21, 2014 1:07 am
Reply to  Pi

cool! Must look into this, because even the word “family’ makes me cringe.

From a very young age all i could think about was getting my own place (back then it was a cottage by the sea) surrounded by animals and I’d imagine myself painting all day. There was nobody else in the picture. It felt odd to imagine someone else around that age.

I sometimes wonder now if it was a dream or a self-fulfilling prophecy 🙂

January 21, 2014 1:20 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

‘s funny because jupes in toro 4th house i’d think would be a really nice thing. maybe as your 10th house scorp-ness opposes all of that? I too still observe and try not to freak out at what i still call icky family shit. I feel claustro when I am in the same room as my immediate family, not because they’re insane or anything… maybe it really is a sadge/ 9th house thing? ie get me TF out! I’ve really really rooollyy had to put my attitude under the microscope, not because what I feel is ecessarily “wrong”, but i… Read more »

V
V
January 22, 2014 3:24 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Does that mean you do have your own haven, and happily go about painting all day? : )

January 22, 2014 11:03 am
Reply to  V

yes!! I have a tiny little haven and I’m close to water with glimpses of the harbour and it’s all mine!! 😀 (the bank doesn’t own it) That’s jupiter luck in 4th for you.
Not painting all day yet but starting a fine arts degree in March. Saturn over Sun Conj Neptune in 10th house made that dream come true.

Skyler Rosey
Skyler Rosey
January 22, 2014 11:26 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

I do too but my Jupiter is in the 11th and I don’t go bragging about it because people hate you then. Shhh keep it to yourself…

Skyler Rosey
Skyler Rosey
January 22, 2014 11:27 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

You must have some Cap somewhere they love to brag and name drop.

January 22, 2014 11:48 am
Reply to  V

Yeah Cap rising. Someone asked. I answered. Is that bragging?

January 22, 2014 12:05 pm
Reply to  V

and if people hate me for it, too bad!! That’s their problem. It’s my one big achievement in life. So yeah I am a bit proud. I didn’t jump on bragging. It was in context to 4th house discussions. I’ll be a poor art student for 3 years and love still eludes me, so it’s not like my life is perfect.

Skyler Rosey
Skyler Rosey
January 22, 2014 4:20 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

I am sooo sorry!! I’m a Taurus :/ too judgemental and careful. I guess I felt you should be carful about what you share….

wow that’s awesome that you did all that on your own!!!

January 22, 2014 4:48 pm
Reply to  V

I’ll answer right at the bottom – box is getting very narrow

January 21, 2014 11:22 am
Reply to  Pi

yes – Sun conjunct Neptune in 10th opposes 4th. Jupes in 4th = had a good family life as a kid but just wanted to get the hell out of there and do my 10th house stuff.
My parents critical and annoying. Get anxiety just thinking about visiting them. They’re like one big monkey on my back

January 21, 2014 1:38 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

🙂 I have uranus there and have similar issues re personal space but have had the luck of finding another human I can be ‘alone’ with in the same room – we also have rooms in the house that are where each of us hangs out to do our respective things too. There is no suffocation. We have our own couches too. It’s better that way. Did you know tim burton and helena bonham carter have houses in the same street? Because they have different tastes in decor and different routines. It’s just sensible. There’s no reason you have to… Read more »

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
January 21, 2014 2:34 am
Reply to  anon flux

ive always though that tim burton and helena carters situation was utterly dreamy and have always wanted that. but its hard to do on a smaller salary.

Andromeda
Andromeda
January 21, 2014 9:28 am
Reply to  anon flux

Soz to interject, but Helena & Tim have two cottages that are united into one house, they do live together.

January 21, 2014 11:24 am
Reply to  Andromeda

yes that’s what I thought. They have a door that joins the houses. Perfect!! 😀

aon flux
aon flux
January 21, 2014 12:04 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

ah I read something different but you know, the media, the truth, the river between. They were probably trying to make them sound wackier than they really are.

January 21, 2014 11:35 am
Reply to  anon flux

Anon… “ideal man who will support you while you study art and he’ll be at home writing his book” Now we’re entering fantasy territory. I think I could cope with that!! I’ve always fantasised about going out with a writer. Someone who lives in their head. I’ve been told that the ideal man is on his way by a psychic. So we’ll see…. She was spot on about the Crab I was dating at the time. But ideal man is a suit “with deep pockets” not a writer. Fine by me. While I’m being arty he could be busy trading… Read more »

January 21, 2014 12:08 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

yes! the fantasy man you joked about a while ago. The winks are in indication of jokes yeah?

January 21, 2014 12:28 pm
Reply to  anon flux

I’m never sure if people remember stuff

January 21, 2014 1:41 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

re your IC 29° is a magic number in a chart – some schools of thought rate it highly. In Aries it would probably be super powerful too – 1st sign, ruled by mars etc.

January 21, 2014 2:21 am
Reply to  anon flux

hi anon , this 29 degree thing, i have ..2 things at 29 squaring the hell out of each other – moon and chiron.
OH hey but Eros forms an exact trine, like within 2″, of Chiron, from Sadge.

sooo. does astro try to ram home its point by putting things at 29 degrees..?

January 21, 2014 1:18 pm
Reply to  Pi

It’s the energy of janus – so you’re at the front door of one house while also being at the back door of another. It’s the push and pull between the energy of the sign it’s in and the new one – the turning of the tide. It is said to bring some confusion but it’s supposed to put a focus on the planet at the 29th degree and give it more of a role in your life than it would have had otherwise because it’s on the threshold of a new energy. Its bags are packed, it’s waiting for… Read more »

January 21, 2014 1:30 pm
Reply to  anon flux

“Its bags are packed, it’s waiting for the cab”

My Saggo moon LOVES that!!! 😀

January 21, 2014 1:33 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

so does my anaretic uranus 😉

January 21, 2014 1:22 pm
Reply to  Pi

FYI Sabian is good because it’s not dreary like some of the other descriptions + is bizarrely apt 😀

January 21, 2014 11:40 am
Reply to  anon flux

super powered Aries IC – explains a lot!!
I feel very Martian. I always assumed it was because my Mars was 0º in 8th. Mars Rx are torturous!!.

Thank you so much for your insights!! 🙂

January 21, 2014 1:30 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

god i just looked your 29° aries up in me ye olde booke and it’s poignant considering how you’ve chosen to live. It’s a gift for the effective articulation or manifestation of external realities through which you find yourself at one. The key word is veneration.

January 21, 2014 1:44 pm
Reply to  anon flux

Hmm, interesting. I ADORE Leonard Cohen and always thought it was so cool that he spent 7 years at a zen monastery. The idea appeals but with Gem NN in 6th and Saggo moon not gonna happen. 🙂

January 21, 2014 2:10 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

I always felt like my life was sacred and my home a temple when I lived alone. The guy I don’t share a couch now with lived next door…

January 21, 2014 1:33 pm

spiritual solitude

DoubleGem
DoubleGem
January 22, 2014 5:09 pm
Reply to  anon flux

What beautiful descriptions, Anon.

If not too late to the game, I have IC29 in Leo,barely in the 4th house. Jupiter and Pluto nearby, also Leo but in the 3rd house. Don’t mean to impose, only if interested in this config.

Also, Scorpbot, your dream and reality of a home sound wonderful and like a ‘coming home’.

Be well

DoubleGem
DoubleGem
January 22, 2014 5:12 pm
Reply to  DoubleGem

In general, 29 degrees factor in my chart liberally . . . and I was born on May 29. I looked into numerology becuase I often see combinations of #’s featuring 29 . . . often, and everywhere. ,

January 22, 2014 5:28 pm
Reply to  DoubleGem

Thank you DG, you’re very kind. Really appreciate it. 🙂
And yes, lovely what Anon said – “spiritual solitude”

DoubleGem
DoubleGem
January 23, 2014 2:14 am

🙂

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
January 21, 2014 12:55 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

I got a psychic reading once and she predicted a long term relationship, my best friend quipped, “oh, so the next one’s going to be a two night stand then?” (slight exaggeration, but not far from the truth…) I’ve never married or done the relationship thing either, the longest was about 3 months, and most of that was him stalking me after our one night stand. Then there’s my long term fling… but meh, haven’t met anyone I felt the urge to do the whole relationship thing as per society norms. Feel suffocated just thinking about it… Shame we’re not… Read more »

January 21, 2014 1:18 am
Reply to  Saturnalien

LMAO! I do love Caps and we have amazing astro. 🙂

“oh, so the next one’s going to be a two night stand then?” 😆 😆

Blue Moon
Blue Moon
January 22, 2014 5:19 am

hehehehehehehehhehehehe 🙂
I absolutely know beyond a shadow of doubt that’s why unavailable and logistically + psychologically unhinged = attractive to me.
suffocated at the very thought. Ah yes. I’d forgotten what happens when they ARE available. THAT!

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
January 22, 2014 12:38 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Ooops, I lied! I did actually kind of shack up with my insanely good in bed Sun/Moon twin after I escaped the low Scorp. But we shared a house with others and had our own separate rooms so not in each others faces (except that we couldn’t stop fuqing, so we kinda were in each others faces, but not in an annoying cling-on sort of way). Completely forgot about that, but we had a pretty laid back sort of relationship, really just friends for years who fell into bed together and never fell back out, but I had to end… Read more »

January 20, 2014 11:28 pm

venus conjunct mercury in the 5th + sextile mars + semi sextile IC & uranus = never really into the aforementioned types. I had an eccentric father so my conditioning was unconventional. Articulate/eccentric and clearly a car crash to be avoided would have been my kryptonite in my 20s but that evolved after saturn’s return.

virgo rising
virgo rising
January 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Prince Charming???? wishful thinking of a delusional mind…

Blue Moon
Blue Moon
January 21, 2014 7:36 pm
Reply to  virgo rising

haha, a book I ordered 2d hand on amazon arrived as I was reading this post called “We”
Understanding the psychology of Romantic Love.
Definitely something I’m in the mood to read right now!