Nelson Mandela Had Jupiter Conjunct Pluto

Nelson Mandela Quote illustrating Jupiter Conjunct Pluto characteristics

R.I.P. Nelson Mandela, god what a giant of a human being. His signature astrological aspect was Jupiter conjunct Pluto. He was Cancerian with Moon in Scorpio and the North Node Rising in Sagittarius. How’s that for Singular Destiny?  And Jupiter was the chart ruler, aligned with Under-Worldly Pluto. Such people create themselves. They are wealthy in money, soul, and influence.

Jupiter Conjunction Pluto

When Galaxy King Jupiter aligns with Underworld Boss Pluto, the result is charisma, a potent will and often wealth. “Riches” is an oft-forgotten attribute of Pluto and Jupiter maxes out all that he touches. Jupiter-Pluto shows up a lot in people who are just magic with money – Bill Gates, Kris Jenner (even if you revile the Kardashian cult, you have to admit that KJ can generate a hot buck), Christine Lagarde, Warren Buffett and an array of people who inherit/acquire via lucre via strange means. If Jupiter-Pluto is not rich in money, they’re rich via some singular genius. Eg: Surrealist writer J.G Ballard, Picasso, Serena Williams.

And his elegance upon release from jail, his superior temperament when he could have come out and whipped the whole country into a bloody rebellion in five seconds flat, is a brilliant example of Haute Mars in Libra.  In a world where it is SO easy to be insanely cynical about politicians, with good reason lol, Mandela was a beacon.

Thoughts?

Nelson Mandela Quote 2

Jac
Jac
December 10, 2013 5:08 pm

If all of us forgave transgressions against us the way he did, right now, there would surely be utopia.

I have. I figure if he can forgive what was done to him…

Kataka on Fire
Kataka on Fire
December 9, 2013 5:05 am

Oh gosh I knew he was a Cancerian, I had no idea I shared a rising sign and Mars though
Funny mars is in it’s “detriment” in Libra because it is a wonderful placement for mediation /peace maker

It is our drive (Mars) to make balance (libra) and he certainly did that!

Centaurus
Centaurus
December 8, 2013 11:08 am

One of the gifts of our lifetime. He has not gone, matter changes form and he now travels in a new one. His hopes for the world have not gone unless we consider they left with him and the collective view is that he was a living deity to make manifest all that many hope to see manifest. The message will be missed if this is so. Those who see his passing as opportunistic are banking on this and this alone. In my view that ain’t the strongest bet to wager. What we do, even how we think is what… Read more »

Inger
Inger
December 7, 2013 11:58 pm

I hope one of the first people to greet him was Amy Biehl…R.I.P.

MermaidinMelbourne
MermaidinMelbourne
December 7, 2013 7:51 pm

As a South African living in Australia, Mandela’s death hit me hard. I could not stop crying (at the office) yesterday when I heard the news. Thankfully, I have very understanding colleagues. In addition to mourning Mandela’s greatness, I am also mourning the vision he had for South Africa – a vision that he held dear and in clear focus, but, which, unfortunately, is not part of the vision South Africa’s leaders (Mandela’s successors) seem to hold today. For anyone interested to understand fully why Nelson Mandela’s departure is a practical tragedy for Africa, and especially South Africa, have a… Read more »

aquasunbird
aquasunbird
December 8, 2013 2:45 pm

Thank you I will read it.

Nightrose
Nightrose
December 7, 2013 7:48 pm

Death in my personal circle as I read about Mandela’s death.
Wow, just wow. Functioning fine but the energy of it all – just overwhelming.

RIP.

December 7, 2013 6:42 pm

South Africa: more rapes per minute than any where in the world.
Poverty like i have never seen the likes.
Baboon stealing in the cities.
Shocking atrocities.
Africa my heart bleeds for you.

December 7, 2013 6:25 pm

Death needs a new paradigm, we need to know what happens after our hearts stop beating. Not how much the soul weighs in grams. The last living appearance of Mandela was quite weird as was said to be a photo opportunity. Medico’s and family kept him alive for political purposes? He just wasn’t there. LIke he checked out a few months ago, and the heart stopped beating even with the latest hi-tech assistance. Am feeling down. It must be Global Grief. 6th December a day to remember. It’s THAT woman from 8 ½ weeks who rescues animals, has a 6… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
December 7, 2013 8:59 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Kim Basinger?? Sagittarius, same as you and year of snake

December 8, 2013 9:28 am
Reply to  Veronica

Pegs, I love you and I’m sorry you’re feeling down luv. My Saggo bestie birthday is Dec 6th and she’s a pain in the arse just like you… 😉 X

Btw, I don’t do sci fi. Just don’t. I am into true, direct perception. This life I don’t have time for fantasy much to the chagrin of my Neptune in 5th.

December 8, 2013 10:02 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Then again, before you p’d me off, I was wondering where I was gonna put my story of how I took $40 to the casino last night but had banned myself from the place a long time ago. Think like Daveyl I’m a paradox too…but then who ain’t eh? You actually have to go into the main office (elsewhere of the casino location) and fill out a form saying you ban yourself for such and such a time. Well, I did mine for life Aries don’t know “for life” from nothin’ lol… And then they take your pix, see? Just… Read more »

December 8, 2013 10:06 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Toby Mac “Steal My Show”..

You might like the song. It’s about letting Spirit steal your show…or what you thought it was… 😉 x

December 8, 2013 10:30 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Sweetie, dunno, i always manage to prickle you when i’m actually sending you the best of intentions and innate Sag sageness.
I think there’s more truth in sic-fi than most esoteric writings. .And more political truth in comics.

Won 3k and couldn’t collect? Bummer but for your own good, i guess. x

December 8, 2013 10:32 am
Reply to  Pegasus

It’s because you seek to tell people how to be Pegs…

Let them be…

December 8, 2013 12:00 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

I found exactly $11 dollars in my wallet that I had not had….

Kid you not..

December 8, 2013 12:03 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

I mean after you go from $3,000 to nothing in your wallet cept a paltry amt in your debit…lol…

And Pegs no, I did not care a whiff about the money…it was the lesson that was important…So much has changed in these past months and I have cried from gratitude more than I have cried for years. x

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
December 8, 2013 12:17 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

miss you Sweetpea 🙂

xx

December 8, 2013 12:22 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Ah doll, I’m around this eve…love you too…forever…x

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
December 8, 2013 1:30 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Don’t feel much like talkin’, busy processing… Got pmt too. Endings.. Yes! And ’tis that time of year where one reflects on what’s passed. Cap Asc asking what I’ve achieved this year and what am I going to do for the rest of my fuqing life (sorry for swearing – it’s a Scorp thing… it’s motivating) Will turn 50 next year. I have natal sun in 10th house. I don’t want a mediocre life! One more week for results of my exam for entry into 3 year study. Never had a plan B. Don’t know what I’ll do if I… Read more »

December 9, 2013 11:12 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

x

Know what you mean.

I have vowed to do massage only one more year and meanwhile gotta keep my arse in gear.

Good luck and blessings wherever life takes you Scorps. x

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
December 7, 2013 1:33 pm

RIP!!!! I wish his hearts path could be instilled in all humanity! I have not seen anyone as powerful for human life as Mandela.. MLK would have been just as powerful!

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
December 8, 2013 12:56 am
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

So with you VE on Dr King! What a beautiful storm of wisdom & vision he was, & beyond brave. I would have been honored to march alongside him… I try to every day, in my own little way 🙂 Him, Jesus, Mohammed, Jane Goodall, Gandhi, & the Dalai Llama.

mick
mick
December 7, 2013 1:19 pm

so how are the blacks in south africa living now?? worse than before.
mandela the terrorist planed to blow up public places. lol

calypso
calypso
December 7, 2013 1:26 pm
Reply to  mick

a mere plan of violence no greater than that which inspired it

mick
mick
December 8, 2013 7:56 am
Reply to  calypso

so a failed terrorist and a failed economist…lmao

Veronica
Veronica
December 8, 2013 8:08 am
Reply to  mick

Pretty sure you couldn’t come up with a better plan or take any real action eh, Mick 😉

Much easier to sit on yr ass and label Mandela a failure from the comfort of yr IPhone…

mick
mick
December 9, 2013 4:37 am
Reply to  Veronica

never said I could but all this demi god shit is over the top you and the media is making this guy out to be something divine like all the celebrity worship. for something to have value it must have utility, try and consider some of the 19th and 20th century inventors and industrialists who changed the course of mankind for the better or certain mankind. keep worshiping bullshit artists and moviestars

Veronica
Veronica
December 9, 2013 9:45 am
Reply to  mick

Oh yes, such visionaries like the industrialists from the petrochemical industry, who have left the oceans full of plastic and marine life dying and endagered, is that who you mean?

Or maybe Industrialists from the cotton industry who destroy villages and water supplies to whole regions so target and Coles can supply cheap jeans for the betterment of mankind…

calypso
calypso
December 8, 2013 8:42 am
Reply to  mick

I just love the way in general subjugated (black) people are supposed to accept institutional and systemic violence but if they respond with violence in the form available to them it’s called terrorism.

And if they choose cooperation there’s something else to keep them in their place – unrecognised and disrespected….like failed terrorism? hysterical.

Mandela’s militant energies were as important as his renowned capacity for forgiveness.

What’s your problem, mick?

December 7, 2013 11:36 am

Awww…Bless His Heart…

~Approach the door to freedom and leave my anger and bitterness behind~

I remember when the song “Do They Know It’s Christmas” was recorded and the stars were asked to leave their ego at the door…

🙄

But omg, all those years in prison…that Scorpio Moon must have faced such demons and been to hell emotionally and back. Yes Myst, I think that Jupiter and Pluto transformed that first and then others. It probably could not have been done any other way if he were to play his part in the human drama and evo.

December 7, 2013 11:59 am
Reply to  sweetpea

A spiritual teacher once said “we can wash our windows in private’.

December 7, 2013 6:35 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Sweetpea, what do YOU say?
Forget everything you have read, ignore everything you have heard, the write from YOUR core.
All that you need is in your body, the highsest spiritual creature is in your molecules, no-one can tell you anything you don’t already know. my friend.
Read science fiction instead, Frank Herbert has more esoteric information and intuition than any of the higher learning books passed thro’ my hands.
(going on 600 up to date, with only 3 taken notice of.
Written with complete respect for you and your path, tinged with a little bossiness 🙂

December 8, 2013 9:11 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Pegs, it doesn’t hurt to quote great teachers from time to time. It’s a form of respect to Those who have come before us. The Great Teachings are the same and passed down teacher to student. I do write. I am writing a book. Am going to have my say, no worries. But really, you should just let people have their say for it makes them not want to share at all when you tell them how to do it, hmmm? I don’t spend much time here anymore as working on my purpose of writing. You just confirmed it. Thank… Read more »

margy cap
margy cap
December 7, 2013 7:59 am

If only we could have a 100 more of him to change the world into a place of forgiveness and sharing, we could see a world to be proud off.

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
December 7, 2013 1:52 am

So happy he is finally, truly free & restored to perfect wellness! A beautiful soul, the stars shine a little brighter over all of us now. Godspeed, Mandela.

The Crazy Crone
The Crazy Crone
December 7, 2013 1:47 am

We have a DVD of Paul Simon’s Concert “Graceland” in Zimbabwe where they all sang “Free Nelson Mandela”. Amazing stuff. He was someone who set an example of modesty, grace and forgiveness. He was a great man, unlike modern world leaders.

December 7, 2013 6:38 pm

‘Diamonds on the soul’s of their feet….’
Didn’t know what that song meant until it was revealed that diamond used to be smuggled from the mines between the toes. For a dollar a day pay?
And Gina Rhinoheart wants miners here to work for 2 dollars a day.
Hope all copacetic with you Marvellous Mo with the Animal Farm.x

Triple Air Gem
Triple Air Gem
December 7, 2013 1:11 am

God, his capacity for forgiveness and utter humility always blew me away. Peeps like him come at critical times and us mere mortals can only thank them with whatever small humanity we can muster. Thank you sir, for your beautiful soul. May we all aspire to drink in your a drop of your greatness and live the example you set us xx

December 7, 2013 6:39 pm
Reply to  Triple Air Gem

HUMILITY. What a word win ego rules so many of leaders.
His was a power that did not corrupt, tho’ many tried thro’ him.

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
December 6, 2013 6:13 pm

Thank you for this. I remember that Free Nelson Mandela song as some sort of a turning point in my consciousness. Can’t recall where this quote is from but it seems right today “We will not see his like again.”

aquasunbird
aquasunbird
December 6, 2013 9:10 pm

Yes it is very sad, a chapter closes…But I think there is revelry in knowing accomplishment is achieved from pure good will…Thanks for reminding me of this wonderfully uplifting and spirited song which I read actually helped to free him!

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
December 7, 2013 3:12 am
Reply to  aquasunbird

I always loved this song!

Double Happiness
Double Happiness
December 7, 2013 1:34 pm
Reply to  aquasunbird

Yes thanks for that! I was singing it all day. What an inspiration that man was and how proud South Africa must be of him, and we too should be proud of such example of a human being

multiair
multiair
December 6, 2013 5:17 pm

My daughter has Moon in Scorpio. When she was born I read an astrology baby book that said children with Moon In Scorpio all grow up to be psychopaths. So glad to see there is this other amazing destiny possible for her.

plutonic irruption
plutonic irruption
December 7, 2013 11:52 pm

thank you for saying that myst. us lunar scorps catch a lot of flack at times however, having plumbed the depths of it as obviously nelson mandela must have in that tiny little cell he got rose through it too as all good scoro moons do. love to your daughter.

brioche
brioche
December 7, 2013 12:04 am
Reply to  multiair

urgh, stupid book! Obviously stupid but not very nice to read about a daughter! What an idiotic author! Another Moon Scorp is the wonderful Australian Pagan singer Wendy Rule, she even wrote a song about it!

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
December 8, 2013 5:45 am
Reply to  multiair

I can tell you that pretty much the only people who write negative things about Scorp Moons being “psycho” (particularly the female ones), are usually written by men who got burned by a female Lunar Scorp. They tried to be manipulative or whatever underhanded b.s. and got what was coming to them.

clare
clare
December 6, 2013 5:14 pm

I visited Robben Island 7 years ago and saw the prison cell that Nelson Mandela was forced to live in. He was too tall for it so could not stretch out to sleep at night. But also for those who have visited Robben Island your guide is an ex prisoner. ours was someone who was there while Nelson Mandela was imprisoned. What our guide told us was that Nelson Mandela always preached was that it was only through forgiveness that South Africa could move forward as a country. unbelievable cruelties were inflicted upon the prisoners but thanks to a man… Read more »

Leo Princess
Leo Princess
December 6, 2013 4:39 pm

God bless him.

Geminian
Geminian
December 6, 2013 3:29 pm

Vale to an amazing human being. Just goes to show how transforming how love, forgiveness and compassion can truly be. Let it be a lesson for all of us.

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
December 6, 2013 3:25 pm

Another bright light has gone out.
xoxo

FelineFoe
FelineFoe
December 6, 2013 2:52 pm

Wow! Mars in Libra! My new role model.

flowerchild
flowerchild
December 6, 2013 2:40 pm

Love your tribute, MM!

Nelson Mandela is one of my all-time heroes and I feel mentored by his approach to life.

I felt off, and odd, and sad all day, then came home to find the announcement of his passing, so perhaps some part of me was anticipating heavy news……I know he has been very ill for the past many months but one wants such a light for the planet to live forever! He will remain with us in spirit, I’m sure…..he knows the planet still needs a lot of help!

PAC
PAC
December 6, 2013 2:38 pm

…and he left this earthly plane on my birthday *respectful silence*.

PAC
PAC
December 6, 2013 2:40 pm
Reply to  PAC

…flying with angels now.

Lk
Lk
December 6, 2013 2:16 pm

What does a sag north node signify in his context?

PAC
PAC
December 6, 2013 2:41 pm
Reply to  Lk

He left while the sun is in Sag methinks.

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
December 6, 2013 3:26 pm
Reply to  Lk

No, his natal NN in Sag.

A true sage and global / universal icon

PAC
PAC
December 6, 2013 10:32 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

Right! He left while sun is in sag on his nn sag (destiny) 😉

Universali
Universali
December 6, 2013 1:31 pm

Oh yes, a truly great man. And his capacity for forgiveness totally blows me away. RIP xo

cosmic fleece
cosmic fleece
December 6, 2013 1:13 pm

Ohh Bless Him,
What an extraordinary life and legacy,
Gotta be happy with that.

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
December 6, 2013 12:54 pm

Amen!

RIP

So honest, humble and true to himself. Long Walk to Freedom is a great autobiography.

Blue Moon
Blue Moon
December 6, 2013 12:44 pm

RIP MADIBA

jicky
jicky
December 6, 2013 12:37 pm

They don’t come any better than Nelson Mandela.

12th house Virgo
12th house Virgo
December 6, 2013 12:24 pm

Brilliant post. Mars in libra myself. So good to know a haute example of what a planet in its detriment can do. No excuses for going low.

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
December 6, 2013 8:50 pm

Ditto. I concur. A good example of a haute manifestation ahead of Mars’ entry into Libra tomorrow too.

vslr