Sudden Onset Sagittarius Moon Syndrome

Surreal desert landscape

Do you have Sagittarius Moon syndrome? Regardless of your natal Sun or Moon sign, you could have this interesting condition! Check out the symptoms here. Symptoms of may include (but are not limited to) the following:

Craving for space, literal space.

A fresh air fetish.

Intolerance for having to explain yourself.

Meditation Via Long, Solo Walks.

Fury at social dates already scheduled when you want only to wander the world, like a freelance centaur or pull off an activist Occupy Couch movement.

Sagittarius Moon Syndrome Can Make Anyone More Like A Sagittarius

Wanting to be left the fuq alone but needing people to talk to.

Extra sensitivity to out-of-touch politicians.

Out of character Interest in reggae, hiking and/or surfing.

Fantasizing about a secret residence that nobody knows about.

Hippy Fashion Urges.

Ranting re justice, separation of Church & State, draconian drug laws, dating expectations, and hypocrisy.

Cracking Ribald Jokes and being unusually frank about physical urges.

Wanting to smell only of coconut oil.

Trying to find ways to use the term “superfly” in conversation, even formal ones.

Sagittarius Moon Syndrome is easily alleviated by movement, ranting or costume parties.

Image: Neil Krug

, ,

waterdancer
waterdancer
November 7, 2013 2:47 pm

This post makes me love my sagg moon conjunct Uranus even more!

Only a few people can tolerate my constant political rants and I think Sen. Cruz totally despises me as he hasn’t returned a single one of my emails regarding his lunacy and theocratic agenda. Like, wtf?

firecloud
firecloud
April 6, 2018 2:40 pm
Reply to  waterdancer

Lol, unreturned emails

Diana *BunnyKissd* Bukowski
Diana *BunnyKissd* Bukowski
August 17, 2013 3:29 am

And here I thought it was just a side-effect of summer drawing to a close…

Vee
Vee
August 16, 2013 9:42 pm

This week: outstanding mess of boring and annoying. Can’t be bothered to entertain or explain.
My endeavours to secure secret sanctuary tiresomely thwarted by imbecilic minions.
*turns head to refill Tap King
out

firecloud
firecloud
April 6, 2018 2:41 pm
Reply to  Vee

sames

Friday I'm in love
Friday I'm in love
August 16, 2013 9:17 pm

I really miss MM’s weeklies 🙁

Marchesa Gia
Marchesa Gia
August 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Je Veux.. LIBERTÉ toujours!

Marchesa Gia
Marchesa Gia
August 16, 2013 5:53 pm
Reply to  Marchesa Gia
Mermaid
Mermaid
August 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Have sent this to my Mom, Dad & sister – this description is so spot-on, it’s psychic.

My Saggo moon seems to dominate my Pisces sun and I only draw the line at hippy clothing (no doubt Virgo Ascendant is the reason why) although I do love COMFORTABLE clothes (and flat shoes).

Yay to freedom. Love of solitude. S_p_a_c_e. Zero social commitments. Cave of my own. Radically diverse interests. Fort knox BS detector.

Thank you Mystic & Sagittarius moon!

catfish moon
catfish moon
August 16, 2013 2:19 pm

My mars and pluto conjunct in SAGG son just told me yesterday when he grows up that he wants to travel the entire world one continent after another.

I just want everyone to leave me the fuck alone. Blowing off party tomorrow we are expected to be at. whatever.
not very saggy by nature.

flowerchild
flowerchild
August 16, 2013 1:47 pm

This is me, everyday. (Except the ‘superfly’ thing..)

I have a 9th house moon, but the moon is in the sign of Pisces.

Was just talking to a friend about wanting to get in a car and drive……..I’ve been stuck in this city for 3+ years and it is so antithetical to my soul……every once and awhile I freak out and rent a car and go back to Santa Cruz and sit in my redwood grove..

August 16, 2013 12:54 pm

I had a little realisation today, possibly related to three transiting planets on each of my natal fire trine planets. also the grand water trine still in effect imo and incorporating natal uranus. It was important because I am habitually attached to my possessions (as a part of my identity and a material reminder of nice memories / security), and have trouble letting go, and also quite thingy about people who have behaved in a shitty way towards me in the past. So It went a little something like, I won’t die if I decide to no longer have these… Read more »

August 16, 2013 1:20 pm
Reply to  Pi

Yes, Pi i have been pondering the Mutability of Pisces versus our deep sensitivity. For people who can move on to something new quickly, i think our oversensitivities can keep us secretly holding on to some old old stuff. The fact that we can do secrecy so well is not our friend in this matter. I think we fear if we forget, we may be wounded so deeply again. Yet we survived…and thrived! Is it the innocence of never having known betrayal we crave? That cleanness of an ideal vision of humanity? Still pondering… And sending blessings for your amazing… Read more »

August 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

thanks mille…
yes maybe it’s that idealist thinking .. ‘the world can’t be that bad a place .. let’s try again’

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 16, 2013 11:50 am

ps. the word superfly shits me to tears.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 16, 2013 11:51 am
Reply to  prowlncrab

ps ps. I don’t like Virgos anymore!!!

Domestic Triffid
Domestic Triffid
August 16, 2013 1:40 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

I’m amazed at your guts !! Well done for going for it !!

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 16, 2013 11:49 am

Saggo moon natally here and no to all the above except for the thing about wanting people to leave me the fuq alone (happens often!) and I do like the smell of coconut. But I did tell the Virgo housemate that I had a crush on him and that it was really annoying me. He said a definitive NO. And that we’re better of as housemates. Well duh! As if I didn’t know that. But it was a bit disturbing since I was sure he had been flirting his arse off with me. *pout* So that’s Saggo moon in the… Read more »

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
August 16, 2013 11:53 am
Reply to  prowlncrab

Woo, go prowlncrab, that some radical candor right there, well done!

The housemate is a gimp for being so flirty, but good on you for cutting through the crap.

August 16, 2013 5:02 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

ahh fuq him then prowln. Incredibly excellent and brave of you to put it out there. hugs n stuff. and at least you still have a good looking, honest (?), tidy flatmate.

woden13
woden13
August 16, 2013 11:29 am

A mantra that helps keep perspective during a Sag Moon: Everything is weird. Buddha said, “Life is suffering,” but another translation of his words says, “Life is weird.” That is very Sag Moon.

August 16, 2013 1:57 pm
Reply to  woden13

Oh i love it! Suddenly Buddhism is more interesting… Life IS weird.

woden13
woden13
August 16, 2013 11:18 am

As a double Sun/Moon Sag, I strongly concur with #s 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10. The Hermit card came up yesterday – it just felt right.

pegasus
pegasus
August 16, 2013 11:12 am

That list, hell, i feel like that EVERY day, moon in Sagg or the 11 others.
Is there no cure?

lia
lia
August 16, 2013 10:34 am

Am feeling a bit tired this morning after an extended-version dream where I went back to Jamaica with a friend and we drove around the country roads, listening to reggae and visiting friends (we even phoned first to check before we drove to their parish to visit). Jamaica is one of the landscapes that I occasionally revisit. Y’know I had never thought that my Sag rising had anything to do with my love of reggae. Also, have a love of “jean jacket” style jackets but made in linen because their pockets, which reduce the need for a handbag when going… Read more »

pegasus
pegasus
August 16, 2013 11:20 am
Reply to  lia

I LOVE reggae, have since Marley’s ‘Light a Fire’ circa ’73.
Have an Earth Jacket, it’s massive, made from tops of jeans-10 pockets, chamois lapels with FISH skin, lined in satin weighs a ton through, so hard core. It IS a Sagg thing, fuq handbags, if it ain’t got pockets, forget it coz then money has to go into bra or knickers to be carefree & careless.

elizabeth
elizabeth
August 16, 2013 10:15 am

tick, tick, tick – that is definitely me

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
August 16, 2013 10:12 am

WOOOO! HOOOOOO!
Saggo moon is SUPERFLY

And I’m so annoyed by social dates, just want to wing it ya know?

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
August 16, 2013 10:04 am

SOSMS symptoms fo’sho. Sagg MC, Lillith and Ceres. Moon in Saggo is trining my natal Sun and transiting Uranus in Aries today. Day off yesterday, the Libran and I went for gorgeous drive down to northern NSW beaches. Talked about investing in camping gear and was seriously considering it. Reminiscing road trip taken earlier this year (this post’s pic is giving me cravings now). After driving across 5 States and over 5000 km, we realised how easy it is to do hour or more drives now. Would happily do it all again. Sigh.

weirdfishes
weirdfishes
August 16, 2013 10:01 am

I have a crowded 9th house, I don’t think I remember a time not feeling like this…

Gemini 1001
Gemini 1001
August 16, 2013 9:31 am

My Sagg moon could not be happier 🙂

whitewhale
whitewhale
August 16, 2013 8:59 am

Breaking free of the educational institution that has held me captive for close to 7 years. I’ve given this a good go, its just not worth it anymore.

luland
luland
August 16, 2013 8:51 am

SO spot on! This Saggo is going to go gallop now!

Jen Scorpio
Jen Scorpio
August 16, 2013 8:28 am

My goodness, my extreme ennui/despair with out-of-touch politicians is turning me away from news outlets and driving me batty. Of course it doesn’t help that we are in the middle of world’s most dispiriting election campaign.

pegasus
pegasus
August 16, 2013 11:26 am
Reply to  Jen Scorpio

Embarrassing, they are cringeworthy and taking us for fools.
Our amazing luscious country with no brilliant leaders to match. One seems on valium the other on speed.

Domestic Triffid
Domestic Triffid
August 16, 2013 1:39 pm
Reply to  Jen Scorpio

Yah. I have decided this morning to go on a media fast. Possibly forever.

I have also decided that “Pinterest” doesn’t count as media….

S
S
August 16, 2013 2:22 pm

I have come to realise in Queensland our pollies are either potential comedians or wannabe reality show/YouTube starlets. Stephanie Banister and Peter Dowling both made it on The Daily Show.

freedom ala air
freedom ala air
August 16, 2013 8:01 am

I was jogging in my dreams too!

Zaiborg
Zaiborg
August 16, 2013 7:45 am

Thank God it’s just not just me then.
This post fully cracked me up – especially the coconut reference – what is up with that because I can’t get enough of the stuff!
Hope everyone has a superfly weekend.
Solid!

S
S
August 16, 2013 6:18 am

9th house Neptune Sag and I am digging this except the reggae (unless I am eating Jamaican food).
Thanks for starting my Friday with a smile Mystic.

pegasus
pegasus
August 16, 2013 11:27 am
Reply to  S

Jerk that chicken 🙂

August 16, 2013 5:23 am

Did a massage for a patient recently who brought her own coconut oil. She’s heavy into the “Forks over Knives” thing/show/video and I did learn a lot from her.. Sure I looked at her birthdate as I do with all my patients… “Am I massaging a Libran, Scorp, Sagg or what?” Just gives me a little heads up kind of thing…If I had no integrity at all, I would steal their identities with their Social Security number. Can’t believe peeps actually put it down…It’s no ones damn business and you can even refuse the bank if you choose when they… Read more »

August 16, 2013 5:24 am
Reply to  sweetpea

haha, guess you can tell been doin’ some heavy processing…lol

August 16, 2013 5:39 am
Reply to  sweetpea

p.s., part of my dream last night was just jumping into the deep end of a pool…what the hell, eh? 🙂

August 16, 2013 1:35 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Whoah Sweetpea i also have Mars square Pluto and Pluto opp Sun (which then squares Mars). So this pulled me up reading it. I know i can be ruthless but not in general, i hope. I can see that energy in me though. Perhaps it is lucky i grew up with someone power-hungry and cunning, to put me off and keep me watchful of myself. When people ask why i am so hard on myself, i can never explain. I wonder if i should just let go. Then i read this and thought, mmm perhaps not…I am happy to be… Read more »

August 18, 2013 2:30 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Mill, You are such a bright, loving and insightful person here on the blog that I don’t doubt for one second that you are conscious of the propensity of these energies and how to quell the tide when need be…so to speak. It takes two as well and well, I have Mars in Gemini on the Ascendant quincunx (inconjunct) Cap Moon in 8th (my Mars makes no other/ major aspect) and so it has been a work in progress (which I have not always understood and am obviously still learning about), to reconcile articulating my needs and having the confidence… Read more »

August 18, 2013 2:45 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Night before last I was sitting in my car for a moment listening to some music. Roxy Music ~More Than This~.

The Aqua drove up a few spaces down and when he got out he just sort of waved his water bottle in my direction as acknowledgement. My windows were down and so I said “hey stranger”…meaning…~we need not be angry at each other anymore~

And his front blinds are open again.

August 18, 2013 10:11 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Oh thank you for the gorgeous support, sweetie sweetpea but don’t you trust a slippery piscean for a second! 😀 (this is an outrageous grin) I hear you on the inconjunct/quincunx. Strange word, weird feeling. It’s like a mound of fine beach sand in your shoe. It grates but it doesn’t seem enough to undo all the laces and tip it out, plus you’re probably suddenly in a fine dining area where one doesn’t do that (u can see i have Sagg planets). Then you realise it makes you walk funny. Your alignment is out. Your ribs are sore somewhere.… Read more »

Rox
Rox
August 19, 2013 10:30 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Sweets, I miss ya gal ! You are slogging along like the rest of us, tapping into the knowledge of the uni -versity 🙂 with more tools than most ! Funny how I spill out what I see, it seems soOo personal when I do, then others say ‘I swear you are talking to me’ we are in this together, the energy sea, maybe seeing each others boats & waving or seeing boats far away off in ? Aqua land ? but all energy meets eventually. My journey parallels yours in many ways, my friend … I am waving xoxo… Read more »

August 20, 2013 6:16 am
Reply to  Rox

Ok Rox…and Mill…beautifully put both…Thank you..It has been a bit rough lately emo wise but instills more fire to go on and fulfill my dreams. Reading Caroline Myss lately “Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can” Yes, I held onto the “woundology” of the Pisces too long which created depression but I was ignorant and didn’t know any better…So it’s okay all in all cuz now I know. Don’t mean this current sitch don’t hurt because it does and sometimes I’m still so angry I want to do something to that bastard. Then I’m like, okay, it’s his ego… Read more »

August 20, 2013 6:17 am

Yes, Rox, I miss you too luv! x

August 20, 2013 6:22 am
Reply to  sweetpea

What brings me joy is when “Fireflies” comes up on the shuffle when I do my walk…by Owl City..And I see the Hummingbirds each day and they
flit onto the fence down from me and harkin to join the joy…

August 20, 2013 6:31 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Aries sis used to say that being a bitch is all a girl has to hold onto…with humor of course…Yes
I’d like to take it just a notch higher
please. lol

August 20, 2013 6:32 am

Had to google “harkin” defintion

:mrgreen:

August 20, 2013 6:33 am

~en~

:mrgreen:

August 20, 2013 8:00 am
Reply to  sweetpea

love when the ommpapa startes…

Gotta rock.. 🙂

“Little”, “small”. It’s a feminine word.

Britt
Britt
August 16, 2013 3:13 am

Super excited about this astro but I’m another multi-Saggo (Sun-Mercury and Ascendant) for whom these symptoms are merely a way of life. Especially the coconut oil. Or coconut anything.

Rhiannon
Rhiannon
August 16, 2013 4:59 am
Reply to  Britt

I second that: Coconut everything. And right now I´m checking flights to London… Got a sudden urge today! (Sun, Mars, Mercury, Neptune in Saggo. Luckily I´ve got Virgo Rising, so I´m actually planning and comparing prices…)

Britt
Britt
August 17, 2013 1:56 am
Reply to  Rhiannon

Right!? I’ve been daydreaming at work and frantically planning at home for my anniversary trip in October. My husband’s is getting aggravated at all the things I want to do, he mocked me a minute ago: “We did everything ever on our vacation because I did a ton of cocaine while I was planning it!!”

Rhiannon
Rhiannon
August 19, 2013 2:46 am
Reply to  Britt

You go, girl! Things to see, people to do! (Or was it the other way ´round?!?) Saggo power is awesome, especially if it´s a tiny bit structured!

Aura Jade
Aura Jade
August 16, 2013 1:53 am

I can definitely related. My progressed moon is currently in Sagg and I am getting a taste of what its like to embody this energy, as I don’t have any planets in Sagg or the house it rules in my chart. Since the progressed moon, i’ve been traveling the world, deemed myself a gypsy and never stay too long in one place. On a whim I traveled to Bali alone and only told a few people because I knew it was crazy but I went with it! Fresh air YES. Connecting to gaia more than ever. Space space space….moon in… Read more »

August 16, 2013 12:35 pm
Reply to  Aura Jade

that sounds lovely!

Ivana Milano
Ivana Milano
August 16, 2013 1:21 am

.. I just poked today down from a shelf on a whim an untested ripe, saturated honey-like type of coconut shower gel .. One pretty heavy oily decadent coconut variation …. got olfactively pretty surprised later in the shower,
and pleasantly so .. Lol !

serenity
serenity
August 16, 2013 1:08 am

I’m surrounded by them. Must be my Aries. I can really see their moon in sag no matter what their chart says. There’s this I come and go as I please, no one can make me attitude, in a benevolent way. So endearing. I love them.

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
August 16, 2013 1:02 am

Yes, please to all of the above.
I crave going back out on a ranch, riding a horse bareback under the moonlight.

August 16, 2013 1:00 am

I must must must cultivate my sagg MC but my Saturn conj ASC just gets the better of me time after time. And the Cancer pile up means I carry almost everything for any occasion in a super chic handbag. But somedays I do get out onto the hill alone, with just a mobile and a tissue if I remember one. Got to admit I love the hill and me, just the hill and me. And I use coconut oil for my hair so I can blow dry it into a formal sensible shape. Hmmm maybe my sagg is there… Read more »

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
August 16, 2013 12:50 am

ALL of the above. Moon in Sagg 🙂

VenusRules
VenusRules
August 16, 2013 12:17 am

Chart ruler Venus and Saturn in Sagg, moon in 9th house, so I definitely have a streak of this though it goes somewhat against the grain (or balances) the rest of my chart. But I know someone with Sagg rising and a slew of Leo planets in the 9th, and a strong Jupiter, and yep, you sure nailed it. I like Sagg – doesn’t everyone? I have Sagg envy!

August 16, 2013 12:03 am

Um… you’ve actually just described my entire life. which I attribute entirely to a 9th house sun / mercury, and just for good luck let’s add my pisces ruling planet natally in Saggi. 🙂

Except when saturn and my capricorn moon are getting the better of me BOOOO

hahaha

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
August 15, 2013 11:53 pm

that’s me most days.

Alz
Alz
August 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Moon, mars, mercury, and Venus in sag for this lil girl here. I feel ya

PAC
PAC
August 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Big LOLZ on this MM, this is my checklist, most days, if not EVERYDAY…

Aquariscorp
Aquariscorp
August 15, 2013 11:43 pm

My Sag Moon says “yes” to all the above.

earthy kathleen
earthy kathleen
August 15, 2013 11:34 pm

haha. YES – many of these ring true. I’ve been feeling so hippie-ish lately (more so than usual!). Lately I’ve been so passionate about issues like environmentalism, animal rights, feminism.

along with that is the urge to drop everything and go be a Buddhist monk in some remote mountains. Ha! I think I just want the simplicity, alone time, and space.

August 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Oh yeah Sag Moon person here and the first three are always true. I cringed to recall a period of time when i actually did use the word “fly” a lot, but i was hanging with people who talked like that. There are eras that can certainly be defined by some random idiom i have picked up and overused. *blush*

fishupsagg
fishupsagg
August 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Yes. I have sudden onset moon in Saggitarius. All of the above tend to apply on and off anyway, four things conjunct in Sagg as well as sun and north node. Often fantasize about surfing, treehouses and frequently wish to be left the fuq alone. Except when I don’t. Superfly SHOULD be used all the time. Except by that Abbott character. MM you are, as usual, spot on. xx

Andromeda
Andromeda
August 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Lol, I only have NN, DC & Neptune in Saggi so I don’t always act this way, but I always feel this way in my head! The the other day I actually dreamed (after reading that hiking book by Strayed) that I was hiking in northern India. On my way to Dharamasala to see the Dalai Lama I think. I was so happy! I was alone, blissfully alone. And I hadn’t packed a bag, I just wore some old sneakers & took whatever was handy. I didn’t care, I was certain that I would find what I needed on the… Read more »

August 15, 2013 11:05 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

Hey BRiLLIANt dream!

August 16, 2013 12:09 am
Reply to  Andromeda

that is an awesome dream. Travelling light = bliss. I hate even carrying a handbag and managed not to for years.

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
August 16, 2013 12:58 am
Reply to  Pi

Is the no handbag thing a Cap moon thing? LOL
I didn’t get a proper hangbag until late 30s! Ciggies in the back pocket, $$ and house keys in the front pockets, and I was good to go.
Didn’t have a mobile phone in those days though..

Was so excited when cargo pants were in fashion. I love pockets!!! 😀

S
S
August 16, 2013 6:09 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

Yes it’s a Cap Moon thing. Load belongings into bra and boots. I am sure boob sweat will kill my smart phone.

August 16, 2013 12:24 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

ah brilliant! I knew I wasn’t the only one. Yes my best handbag-free era was when I wore my favourite skater jeans TO DEATH, they were baggy (love dressing like a boy) and enough pockets to leave me hands-free 🙂
also, yes S inside shoes or bra – and being plastic, Australian banknotes are extra-hardy 🙂
sometimes forgetting the other $20 and you get undressed at the end of the day/night and .. let’s just say my boobs had currency
hahahahahahahahaha

S
S
August 16, 2013 12:43 pm
Reply to  Pi

Ah yes Pi. Ancient Chinese proverb says “Cha Ching be front and centre.”

August 16, 2013 4:57 pm
Reply to  S

and indeed it was ! hahaha

Andromeda
Andromeda
August 17, 2013 3:03 pm
Reply to  Pi

Drea was so real, I felt dusty on awakening.

Re the handbag thing, dear Aries galpal, with Merc/Venus also in Aries has that.
I just checked her chart and it could be she has a Cappy Moon! Inneresting!

flashfire
flashfire
August 15, 2013 10:32 pm

ESPECIALLY the formal ones!
Love love love this <3 <3 <3

Rachel
Rachel
August 15, 2013 10:26 pm

THATS UNCANNY….

Today I was musing about that ‘one time 3 years ago I had a coconut oil massage and it was so wonderful, and I might get me some of my own’

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
August 15, 2013 10:22 pm

HA. Reggae – tick. Irate email to impotent politicain – tick. Online looking for upmarket version of thai fisherman pants – tick. Nostalgia about long solo walks once taken at night and thoughts of getting massive scary dog so could do it now – tick. Funky ghetto lingo – tick.

brioche
brioche
August 15, 2013 11:38 pm

borrowed a friends massive scary dog (lovely really) for a night walk recently, I’m a cat lady, it was BEAUTIFUL! I bounded along in a little sundress right past a whole gang of leering drunken poxers instead of crossing the road, fumbling for keys/phone, because lol seriously look at my DRAGON I mean dog. They don’t even open their mouths. Get one! 😀

freedom ala air
freedom ala air
August 16, 2013 8:00 am
Reply to  brioche

Rad!….

August 16, 2013 12:07 am

you should still totally do the long walks late at night! imo our city is as safe as it ever was. I do, well that’s because I prefer to exercise after dark when nobody can see me looking incredibly out of breath.

fashion nerd question, so…did you find upmarket fisherman pants?

Domestic Triffid
Domestic Triffid
August 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Have you tried Etsy for the trousers ? Try searching on something like “pure linen” or “pure hemp”, or my favourite “hemp silk mix” 😀 A lot of it is made-to-measure and you’re supporting small craftspeople and artists….

Also a good place to get one-off turquoise jewellery if you’re really feeling the vibe 😀 😀

freedom ala air
freedom ala air
August 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Oh I have to use superfly at work tomorrow, I used funky at tennis … I hope I don’t lose my mojo by saying this but I’m so stoked I finally broke out in a jog today and felt the momentum, it felt so good and now I just wanna keep on going! Thanks sag moon for the ambience!

Mari
Mari
August 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Yes… Moon in Aries in 9… Similar urges… Biggest dream is to have a place by the sea… Lived 10 years by the sea… 3 in Japan…was born in Quebec
But, I di have Venus in Sagittarius…and ok, Neptune in 4 th