Multi Leo Modelling Tips

model black and white flashbulbs

When you’re a multiple conjunct Leo model, your hair influences the crypto-currency of fashion, and you try to set Leonardo Di Caprio up with your mother. Multi-Leo Karlie Kloss lives out the fantasy life of many a fashion Leo. She has the Sun, Venus, Chiron, and Mercury in the sign of the Sun, her transition into a bob haircut was considered an important signifier in the cult of style and she glows in the glare of flashbulbs. She’s also athletic and a dancer.  But mostly I like her because she’s 21and when Leonardo Di Caprio hit on her, she tried to get him a date with her mother.

Image: I can’t source this other than myriad Tumblr reposts – aid welcome!

, , ,

Andromeda
Andromeda
August 26, 2013 8:38 pm

She is one lovely girl! Tall, amazing looking. Like one of those Nordic aliens. 🙂
And it’s true I may have a little Leo envy peeping through, lol.

More power to her! Especially given her slam down to Leo… not that I’m thinking much could indent that ego. Go girl!

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
August 26, 2013 1:11 pm

That bony look in her back is just the post. She is one of the more muscular and fit models to come through in recent years, i’m a big fan and not just because she is Leo. Miranda kerr on the other hand *shudders, walks away muttering.

pegasus
pegasus
August 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Miranda has become so cutsie pie it’s nauseating.
Kora line very boring also, ‘cept for the exfoliating creme.

moved on
moved on
August 29, 2013 10:04 pm

AbsoLUTEly nauseating! And the blatant vanity is excruciating.

sweetpea
sweetpea
August 26, 2013 8:59 am

Haha about Leo DeCap…You would think with all that money he would take care of the puffy eye lids?

I mean I AM nearly old enough to be his mother I think, and even my lids ain’t puff like that daddy…

😆 I’m just playing… 😆

You know, in this case of her suggeting that, it just shows that sometimes we need to face the reality that “you can’t always get what you want”…

😉

triple air gem
triple air gem
August 26, 2013 5:55 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Totally agree about Leo di C, sweetpea.
I love him, but it IS getting a bit creepy that he only dates 21yr old models. I didn’t think anyone on the planet had turned him down lol.
Amazing he can still see the girls thru those puffy lids 🙂

pegasus
pegasus
August 26, 2013 8:25 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Agree, Di Caprio has not aged well at all, quite a paunch
and he was so pretty once. Now he’s using his celeb status to pull (and pull and pull).

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
August 26, 2013 8:24 am

That is a good line. The Leo did not fall for Leo.

flowerchild
flowerchild
August 27, 2013 4:58 am

Ha ha! Good one!

Good for her! He needs some push back, a reality check.

She definitely won a genetic lottery….good looks, tall, thin, grounded, and intelligent…..didn’t she go to Harvard?

Sometimes I’m envious of tall people, I think because my dad is 6′ 3″ and I didn’t get any of his height, so I think some part of me thinks I should have been tall. I’m not short, but just average height. Silly me… ;-p

Double Happiness
Double Happiness
August 26, 2013 6:41 am

Beautiful image, has a great silver screen golden years of Hollywood look I love

Aquarianne
Aquarianne
August 26, 2013 6:38 am

ugly bony back. how is that attractive

Equilibrium Girl
Equilibrium Girl
August 26, 2013 8:01 pm
Reply to  Aquarianne

Now now, don’t skinny shame. Bodies are all different and all awesome in their special way.

And as a Cap, bones are my thing 😉

pegasus
pegasus
August 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Multi-Sagg & Cap, me and my bones get along very well, they need to as i look at them every day 🙂
My physio loves me, knows exactly where to go instead of delve and guess work.
I thought it was called Definition?

Mitra
Mitra
August 26, 2013 9:48 pm
Reply to  pegasus

Dancer’s back 🙂 Strong and elegant.

Miss Leo
Miss Leo
August 27, 2013 10:37 am

This, thank you.

PlutonicUranian
PlutonicUranian
August 26, 2013 1:11 am

Dig those Leonine shoulder blades. She must have just brought down a water buffalo and is still pumped.

pegasus
pegasus
August 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Blades of steel….

sweet&fierce
sweet&fierce
August 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I did a little digging and it appears to taken by Charbel Abou Zeidan at Paris Fashion Week. He seems to specialize in behind the scenes photography. I found it at this website but there doesn’t seem to be a date for this particular photo.

I have no occasion to wear Elie Saab but I think her designs are beautiful. And the photograph is stunning. Leonic 🙂

sweet&fierce
sweet&fierce
August 25, 2013 10:28 pm
Reply to  sweet&fierce

Apologies–HIS designs.

pegasus
pegasus
August 26, 2013 8:29 pm
Reply to  sweet&fierce

Superb natural photos, fun too, thanx.