Mercury Retro-Bats Prep 101

Fashion shot girl in bath

So as not to become a victim of toxic nostalgia or a Love Zombie relapse during Mercury Retrobats in Cancer,  Selena took massive precautions.

First the haute hippie herbal route; Lavandula compound and a whole foods diet sans sugar.

Because sugar is just SO 20th Century and because a balanced hormonal system is less likely to e-stalk, obsess or indulge in maudlin brooding over the past.

Any goth or ancestor worship urges were easily satisfied by the re-introduction of black lace to her wardrobe, off-set by edge hair and make-up. It all comes back to biochemistry, she mused, as she sat in her indigo oxygen infused aura cleansing bath. And Mercury, in mythology is a hermaphrodite.

Also, weren’t you meant to be naked when bathing?   It could be time to add a few swift espresso shots back into her new regime.

Image: Sam Nixon – Dahse

feralmamakat
feralmamakat
June 4, 2013 7:18 am

I need this. Badly.

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
June 3, 2013 7:26 pm

No wonder I had such a terrible urge to text the ex completely out of the blue. Had to have a good friend talk me down off the texting ledge.

June 3, 2013 12:28 pm

OMG. I was going to include this while occupying a reply to someone else’s comment then decided that was rude and annoying… so am pasting here. I think I just had a breakthrough of some sort. I was going to add a smart alec comment about Greek poets and classical beauty, but think instead I have just discovered a new(/ancient) source of inspiration… Petrarch?! seems like a wonderful individual, fascinating… has anyone reading this studied his life/work in depth?? this image of his house is on wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Arqu%C3%A0_Petrarca_Punto_di_vista_di_un%27aquila.jpg and this.. “The later part of Petrarch’s life he spent in… Read more »

June 3, 2013 12:31 pm
Reply to  Pi

not his house, sorry, it’s where he lived in his final years.

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
June 3, 2013 1:46 pm
Reply to  Pi

OMG!! I love that house 😀

“an international scholar and poet-diplomat”. So very 9th house!

gemyogi
gemyogi
June 3, 2013 3:31 pm
Reply to  Pi

I want to be a poet-diplomat-artist travelling the world in my later years!! (which are coming up soon!!) 😉

calypso
calypso
June 3, 2013 11:04 am

she looks like Miss Havisham’s sister in mourning

June 3, 2013 12:28 pm
Reply to  calypso

lol!

Lucy
Lucy
June 3, 2013 10:32 am

If you are going to drink Gin, drink the good stuff, makes a difference in the gin and tonics. Remember the lime.

sweetpea
sweetpea
June 3, 2013 9:19 am

Was at the pool both days this weekend…105f here in Palm Springs and was thinking how beautiful the green grounds were here with the palm trees, etc…And the crystal clear blue pool water (turquoise does sound lovely Pegs!) …I even put the goggles on and swam underwater and everything…

Back on Dr. Gundry’s plan… Have been off for awhile but back on full fledged…. abso no sugar… http://www.drgundry.com/ I took my salad greens to the pool and brushed up on his book while sunning…

That pix is SO not where I’m at right now thank goodness…

sweetpea
sweetpea
June 3, 2013 9:36 am
Reply to  sweetpea

He’s one of ex Pisces co-worker’s private clients now…

Lucy
Lucy
June 3, 2013 8:23 am

Very cool Monday astro from Mystic.

Something about non-viable relationships, “like the undead shopping at Ikea…” Yuck, yuck, yuck, tooooo funny.

“Venus pings off the zap zone…you can’t fake it, you can’t conceal schizz.”

“Brave, fast, on mission…”

Love the Monday astro. Love.

June 3, 2013 9:02 am
Reply to  Lucy

Oh honestly. Turns out all of my relationships are non viable. Great friend of mine once told me that you can never find the 100% perfect man. They’re about 20% in most cases. So I’ve had five on the go for the past 3 years. Yup I’ve learned to juggle and keep all balls in the air so to speak. But this last month with these eclipse things, I’ve culled four and may do the same with the fifth. I’m hoping to start afresh with a hand crafted bespoke made to measure 100% all natural man. Yeah Walt Disney rules!!!

calypso
calypso
June 3, 2013 10:56 am
Reply to  Anonymous

LOL!

good luck with the real boy 😉

June 3, 2013 12:17 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

well on the comment of the pal and 100% perfect man…. times like these we must also ask ourselves, are we ever a 100% perfect *woman* in the eyes of a (would-be) partner? perfection goes both ways and i don’t think it’s ever manifested… such a subjective idea. maybe perfection is meeting each other halfway. is my current thinking.

June 3, 2013 12:19 pm
Reply to  Pi

besides, it’s in the imperfections where lies the poetry. imo. 😉

June 3, 2013 9:41 am
Reply to  Lucy

YES I laughed the laugh of recognition when I read that in the Daily Mystic! I was once the undead shopping at Ikea. I remember the day I realised that my ex and I no longer had actual conversations, all we did was exchange task lists. Very unnerving.

Fi
Fi
June 3, 2013 10:40 am
Reply to  Lucy

Monday scopes for Sagg cracked me up: so on point. Pandora and Hidalgo “give you revolutionary, muck-raking edge”. With natal Sun conjunct Pandora trine Hidalgo, the ping of recognition was a clang, like Father Hidalgo’s bell (which roused the Mexican peasants to rise against their oppressors).
Then: “What to do?….You tried being normal – it didn’t work – remember? Lol, no, it sure as shit didn’t.

Lucy
Lucy
June 3, 2013 3:38 am

Also remember love zombieness is an addictive behaviour so treat it as such if that works for you by treating it by focussing the mind on positive pursuits.

The message I got as a kid was there would be only one guy in your life.
Someone from the same background as you culturally, economically, marry young, yada, yikes, confusing, who wants that.

If you love someone you love, no need to go zombie. You can love other people.

Lucy
Lucy
June 3, 2013 3:16 am

Maybe bathtub girl is in show business.

Awfully quiet around the neighbourhood today.
What’s going on ?

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
June 3, 2013 12:04 am

I just realized why the image disturbs me a little. Remember the movie Girl, Interrupted? Yup, that is what it reminds me of!

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
June 2, 2013 11:31 pm

Tho i agree that sugar is satan and i just read the New York Times article with the anti christ of sugar doctor thing, it was like a horror movie BUT this is an awful image.

i like models happy – smiling – toned – strong. She looks like a junkie hiding out at her weird aunts house in the burbs. if she cornered you she would go on and on about some stupid guy in a band she knows.

she also looks anaemic. where are the brazilian girls when you need them?

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
June 2, 2013 11:57 pm

Me too! This image reminds me of that movie with Angelina Jolie when she was in an insane asylum with Wynona Ryder.

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
June 2, 2013 11:58 pm

Girl, Interrupted !!

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
June 2, 2013 11:01 pm

So, this is all about Cancer (??) for the next couple of months (til August??)… Cancer is mostly in my 9th house. A little bit in the 10th. Since 9th is about New Horizons, travel, beliefs I am scheduled to travel to India. Interesting. The image is disturbing.. {sigh].. I know it represents something but I hope it is not the same as the image.. kinda going over the edge. [sigh].. 🙂

VSLR
VSLR
June 2, 2013 11:36 pm
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

Yes, me too, travelling to two different countries in the ME this summer. Super excited. At the start of this year never imagined that I would travel this much this year as I already spent a month abroad earlier.

Just want good stuff in my love life too. While my life is opening up in so many ways – i feel this aspect of life is closing in on me. The eclipse was intense and the outcome isn’t apparent yet.

Thanks for listening x

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
June 3, 2013 12:03 am
Reply to  VSLR

Good Luck to you VSLR.. In regard to your love life if the eclipse had your stepping through some muddy waters to deal with the past or trying to figures things out then you are on the right path. You are ready yet. I might be missing something but from what I gathered from your post it appears that you were working on yourself and hoping this will open that door to more activity in your love life. It will happen.

I hope I am on the right track! 🙂

June 2, 2013 9:43 pm

My Mars in Virgo is having a complete sh*t-fit at this bathroom. Somebody fetch a vat of bleach, a pair of rubber gloves and block out a week in my Filofax. And the dead plants??? The feng is surely fuqued.

June 2, 2013 10:02 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

I must say, it could be pluto dominating my 4th house, but I have seriously considered the possibility of installing a gurney in all tiled rooms in my house so as to clean via high-pressure hose, industrial style. Scrub- and chemical- free! take that, scum! *visualises self wielding out-of control hose, goggles on, laughing like the Joker, spray-gunning everything in site* just make sure all glass bottles are safely out of harms’ way 😀

June 2, 2013 10:23 pm
Reply to  pi

lol 🙂
So where’s your Mars? Is it Sagg? That strikes me as a really Saggo thing to to. Or Aqua.

June 2, 2013 10:49 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

hehe. I have Mars in Aqua. my sun is 9th house, that could be it…

June 2, 2013 10:25 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
June 2, 2013 9:23 pm

She looks strung out and crashing hard!
Feeble attempts at regaining the bliss by collecting neighbours potted plants and bathing with them have not helped. She now feels plants are laughing at her for being ‘potless’.

June 2, 2013 9:58 pm

ah, strung out, that’s the word i was looking for!

June 2, 2013 9:02 pm

it occurred to me that our friend Selena (in image above) judging by her slightly horrified / dejected facial expression and has recently suffered a Love Zombie relapse. Hating herself for the moment of weakness and bad PR it has generated, she is doing everything she can to inure herself to future episodes in the only way she can. Herbs, Aura Invisibility Baths, and hiding out at home. She’s probably put her mobile and laptop in a safe deposit box in the bank for the next few weeks too.

leogroover
leogroover
June 2, 2013 9:32 pm
Reply to  Pi

clever girl that Selena

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
June 3, 2013 11:24 am
Reply to  Pi

Looks to me more like she dropped her laptop in the bath – while it was using mains power…

June 3, 2013 12:15 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

she does look a little pale…

June 2, 2013 5:52 pm

OMG !!! today i got onto a page that listed all the asteroids. i was looking up asteroid reiki but could not find it, then the word hades stood out. My hades is in tauras and conjunct my north node in the 2nd trine my 4th house karma. then suddenly the jigsaw puzzle fell in place. i looked on another site and it said not to see hades as the mass consciousness that PROJECTED onto hades, what does it really mean. Well for me it is a kind of hell as i have been constantly plagued by bad karma in… Read more »

June 3, 2013 9:56 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Good plan!

June 2, 2013 5:03 pm

if it;s in kataka, it will be my 1st house. am happy for self-revisions to take place. *kicks back* I can’t do major financial things because, well, to me atm $100 is major finances no biggie hahahahahahahahahahahhaa *mirthless laughter* tasting the Past has been productive for me (even if it hasn’t sounded like it here), it’s helping me to season the present properly… oh yes i love my metaphors….. but yes LZ warnings are duly noted!! I think all my objets-de-Zombie have dried up and blown away by now, there’s too much career fabulosity to tend to to waste on… Read more »

June 2, 2013 5:06 pm
Reply to  pi

also doing some reading recently that is helping me recognise *how much* i need to be willing and able (and happy) to drop an idea, or (yes) a past feeling or attitude in order to get to another place/level/experience, it’s def Pluto-flavoured in that sense.

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
June 2, 2013 5:35 pm
Reply to  pi

oh yes, I love your metaphors too 🙂

objets-de-Zombie… Gathering dust in the corners of our minds… 😆

June 2, 2013 9:03 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

oh no, not gathering dust dear scorpybot, they have been boxed up and removed! Maybe to a museum somewhere, or a warehouse where such things are humanelydestroyed 🙂

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
June 2, 2013 9:40 pm
Reply to  Pi

The Scorp part of me gets a little sentimental sometimes…
(natal Neptune conj Sun)
Cap Asc keeps it all under control 🙂

June 2, 2013 10:52 pm
Reply to  Scorpbot

yes, the pisces sun hangs on and ON…dreaming of the time when… (probably like your neptune-sun 🙂 ) .. them my Cap moon eventually goes ‘fuq THIS, these people are useless dregs in your heart’ and pulls the plug on ’em. I might still be friends, but the charge is gone. Or maybe I totally suppress it. dunno..

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
June 2, 2013 11:38 pm
Reply to  Pi

Yeah there’s a little bit of suppression or restraint (tres Cap) going on. All it takes is hearing a particular song or receiving a romantic text message and I’m ruined! Hard to suppress a Venus Libra. Saggo dude with Mars in Libra certainly created sparks

June 3, 2013 12:07 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

it is hard to escape the sparks..

Charles
Charles
June 2, 2013 4:33 pm

What is the bathwater in that pic, coffee? I could use a swimming pool of coffee lately. I am frantically finishing a WordPress site for a friend. It was going miserably and then I discovered the new WordPress beta version was delayed but good enough for what I wanted to do. I installed the beta and oh jeez the things I have spent a whole YEAR trying to do, I just went clicky click and it’s done. I have spent the last two days saying to myself “OMG that’s what I was trying to do!” and am in a semi-permanent… Read more »

June 2, 2013 4:51 pm
Reply to  Charles

Hi Charles, I’m a WP beginner developer about to set up web studio with another graphic designer friend.. I’m in Melbourne, Aus, where are you located?

Charles
Charles
June 2, 2013 9:58 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

I’m in the US.

June 2, 2013 10:24 pm
Reply to  Charles

Cool. We should ‘network’. Are you involved in meet ups? Great community 😉

Charles
Charles
June 4, 2013 4:47 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

I don’t live in a major metro area where meetups happen. I’m in a college town where I see more linux religious fanatics, so you get Drupal+Linode idiocy and are stuck for life with tech geeks with no design skills. You know, I kinda hate WordPress. I have years invested in MovableType, but then that idiot Joi Ito bought the company and ruined it. I heard MT forked but it’s too late now. I’m not too thrilled with the WordPress community either. I see a few outposts of community, like on reddit or StackOverflow, but these forums, and even the… Read more »

June 2, 2013 4:26 pm

Funny re Lavandula compound, went to Lavandula lavender farm last weekend, ate lavender scone with lav. tea, wandered beautiful gardens with sculpture show… Did a smudging / space clearing for friend last week after her crap husband was finally forced to leave, and left her with lavender oil, candle and salt across threshold! Have been using lavender and neroli oil myself.

June 2, 2013 4:28 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

P.s. Lavandula photos on my art blog.

June 2, 2013 3:09 pm

I reckon that’s bitch Lilith in my tub again (she leaves a ring around the tub too). So glad I didn’t go for the black lace trim lamp shades. Made sure I placed them on the very tippy top shelf (to avoid above from happening). Gone for the third eye/crown chakra kinda hue instead. I doubt I would have had such a sweet conversation with a women and her daughter, if I’d been holding the other lamps. WTF world….I then parked my car next to a man and his female companion….”No wait hold the world by it’s giblets IT’S AN… Read more »

June 2, 2013 4:55 pm
Reply to  S

“hold the world by it’s giblets” lol!

June 2, 2013 8:00 pm
Reply to  S

teee-heee, very funny…………… praps the chance meeting with the ex is telling you (or testing to see if) the lesson/gestalt is dealt with, or not over?Time to really let it go. And the next phase, whatever that be, relationship-wise, will be issued in?
Like the way you write, anyways…

June 2, 2013 8:23 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Thank you.
He was with his wife and no residual relationship thoughts.
On the relationship front I read it’s good bedroon feng to have two bedside lamps. Today I bought the wrong globes…

calypso
calypso
June 2, 2013 10:39 pm
Reply to  S

too much feng is never enough when it comes to the bedroom 😉

seriously, I can’t even manage to get myself one bedside lamp, what hope have I got? I was hoping to rope in a man to do it….

June 2, 2013 10:47 pm
Reply to  calypso

I think it’s about duality and equality. The two bedside tables with two lamps does work.

June 3, 2013 8:53 am
Reply to  S

Ropes huh? Interesting ?!?!?

calypso
calypso
June 3, 2013 11:00 am
Reply to  Anonymous

lol, now there’s an idea……

better find myself another op shop bedside table then!

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
June 2, 2013 2:56 pm

I think she needs a Feng Shui consult, a gift hamper of eco-friendly bathroom cleaners, and a spot of retail therapy to fill the poncho sized void in her life…

June 2, 2013 3:10 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

Poncho Bandwagon 🙂

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
June 3, 2013 1:35 am
Reply to  S

i can’t fight this poncho anymooooooorrrrrreeee.

calypso
calypso
June 3, 2013 11:02 am

have you forgotten what you started fightin’ for?

June 3, 2013 12:00 pm

hahahaha!

June 2, 2013 11:01 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

“Selena’s depression at losing her favourite poncho had lasted for months. Her flatmate Diane realised the problem had escalated when she saw not only had Selena been wearing mourning clothes since the day it was lost, but now she was starting to bathe in water darkened by calligraphy ink, and eat only black food – squid ink linguine with black truffles was the latest. She had even ditched her perennial favourite Orange Mocha Frappacino in favour of black coffee…sweetened with molasses.

June 2, 2013 11:08 pm
Reply to  Pi

Orange Mocha Frappacino = Caffeinated Wanking.
Love your work Pi 🙂

June 3, 2013 12:06 am
Reply to  S

totally stolen from Zoolander of course xxoo

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
June 3, 2013 9:01 am
Reply to  Pi

😀 I can almost hear music (like in Henri the French existentialist cat vids) accompanying that scenario Pi!

June 3, 2013 12:12 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

oh.. i LOVE Henri le chat noir !! …. and the piano music is gorgeous. It makes me feel very Piscean (could be its early impressionist/late romantic traits and slightly ancient piano, makes me think of russian composers and long walks in late autumn twilight, pining for something).
anyway where was i? oh yes. I keep meaning to check who wrote it (the music) but always forget.

“Strangers are everywhere… none to be trusted.” – Henri

catfish moon
catfish moon
June 4, 2013 6:02 am
Reply to  Pi

I love Henri too. so true.

LeoEscapeArtist
LeoEscapeArtist
June 2, 2013 2:38 pm

Serious emo damage control for a girl whose AquaBatsEx actually stepped away from the space dust just long enough to delete her as a Skype contact and ahem…also defriend her ON THE SAME DAY.

catfish moon
catfish moon
June 2, 2013 2:37 pm

HA HA
so funny. I don’t look back much. No stalking or zombie since in happy relationship.
But I do look back into one of his past relationships, his big disappointment, heartbreak. sigh. I should not. I know we are such a better fit, we were both biding our time, learning our lessons, figuring out what was best for us in the long run.

Scorp Inc.
Scorp Inc.
June 2, 2013 2:37 pm

Retro bats! Its Lydia from Beetlejuice. And it doesn’t look like she passed her botany exam. Considering switching majors…

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
June 2, 2013 2:24 pm

yes, on the lavender Ophelia vibe. fascinating and inspiring photo…off to procure Lavandula compound.

Andromeda
Andromeda
June 2, 2013 2:20 pm

Me above.

This pic is rather deathly tres Ophelia suiciding in the bathtub.
She looks like she needs some milo & ice-cream or perhaps a roast dinner.

June 2, 2013 4:17 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

Yes a roast dinner with gravy and a nice glass of red…

June 2, 2013 4:28 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Delicious idea Gemyogi and Black Forest Affrogato for dessert.

June 2, 2013 9:45 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Yes. A lot of potatoes. And second helpings of rhubarb crumble.

June 2, 2013 10:21 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Yeah!!

Scorpbot
Scorpbot
June 3, 2013 1:38 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Rhubarb crumble! 😀 yummo!
I made some rhubarb stew the other night. Eating it with peanut butter on toast for breakfast. Great combo!

June 3, 2013 8:40 am
Reply to  Scorpbot

That sounds like a fab brekky. LOVE rhubarb. Save some for the poor starving model in the bath up there 🙂

June 3, 2013 8:45 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Just had a bit of kitchen inspiration. Pink lady apple slices, light vintage cheese slices arranged on puff pastry with a sprinkle of hazelnut meal and drizzle of maple syrup…bung it in the oven and say hello to vlish.

June 2, 2013 7:50 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

NO, no , she needs THOUSANDS of roasts & other Dinners!!!!!!!!!!! I think she’s has seriously starved her brain-cells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leogroover
leogroover
June 2, 2013 9:26 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

good choice ando. Thats what I really did have for dinner yum yum

June 2, 2013 2:16 pm

Saw my dying Kataka friend yesterday. Her partner was so sad, he said she is trying to give away her all stuff – fast. So we played along, realising her insistent offers are not being made while in sound mind. Something amiss with her mental health, but she fakes it well being on a high quality pill diet. This morning Kataka friend sent me lists of houses for rent, requested the billing address of our landlord to pay our rent, plunging all her powerful senior exec capacity to organise into our housing situation. Sigh. And now I am really noticing… Read more »

Andromeda
Andromeda
June 2, 2013 2:36 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I sound a bit sorry for myself here, I blame that pic for it’s intense katakan sooky goo-goo powers.

quintile
quintile
June 2, 2013 2:42 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

bless you Andromeda – this sounds like a difficult and sad time – hugs

Andromeda
Andromeda
June 2, 2013 3:40 pm
Reply to  quintile

Thank you quintile, it is sad. Such an incredibly powerful woman fighting with death with herself, with pain, it’s just intense.

June 2, 2013 4:54 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

hugs, A … xxx pi

June 2, 2013 7:46 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

Comes to us ALL, at some time, in some way: mortality, & karma. But, believe it or not, (i believe) suffering is just ONE of the most powerful ways to learn, & is ultimately liberating. (No, im not being morbid. In fact JOY is also extremely important in my concepts of this universe….). We musnt forget JOY, wherever it is possible! Dont forget also, there is NO death, actually. Just love each other as much as pos. Develope yr compassion & empathy; & LIVE as purely, lovingly, creatively & authentically as possible. (Sorry, twoo glasses of shiraz & im off… Read more »

June 2, 2013 9:47 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Thinking of you, A. xx

pegasus
pegasus
June 2, 2013 1:46 pm

I put food colouring in the bath, just a few drops of blue mixed with green to get aqua and pretend i’m in th blue lagoon.. Don’t do pink, that’s very weird.

June 2, 2013 4:19 pm
Reply to  pegasus

An aquamarine bath, what a beautiful image Pegs!

Star Scorpio
Star Scorpio
June 3, 2013 1:08 am
Reply to  pegasus

What a beautiful idea! Thanks, off to the store.

Miss Leo
Miss Leo
June 3, 2013 3:08 am
Reply to  pegasus

There’s a store called Lush that sells all natural stuff, including bath bombs, and one of them turns a bath into a blue lagoon, has sea salt, seaweed, and maybe gives you a mermaid tail too.

The cinnamon apple one turned the water a bright magenta and while the spice was pleasantly tingling, near-red water was not visually relaxing.

pegasus
pegasus
June 2, 2013 1:41 pm

That pic is gut wrenching, just want to give her a hug and tell her to get a grip then give her a glass of champagne and a spliff.

June 2, 2013 4:53 pm
Reply to  pegasus

oh my god, i would LOVE a glass of champagne and a spliff. *soon… soon…*

June 2, 2013 7:35 pm
Reply to  pegasus

yop yop! Hit me with a spliff-dooooby baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunrise
Sunrise
June 3, 2013 1:57 am
Reply to  pegasus

OMG Hit me too.

Baristagem
Baristagem
June 2, 2013 1:41 pm

😯

*puts bowl of ice cream and milo down*

pegasus
pegasus
June 2, 2013 1:43 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

Sounds like teenage wasteland does milo & ice-cream 🙂

Baristagem
Baristagem
June 2, 2013 8:18 pm
Reply to  pegasus

😀

June 2, 2013 8:26 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

Sounds more like a post bath spliff snack.

leogroover
leogroover
June 2, 2013 9:24 pm
Reply to  S

too funny S. Makes sense to me.