Hey my friend Liz Wiggins, the Heidi Klum of Feng Shui has taken her genius knowledge of
Ancient Chinese witchcraft Feng Shui and is using it to make a killing in real estate. SO she is recommending her brilliant student Carolyn McCallum. She is a Virgo. Yes precise placement does matter. No you can’t just go flinging crystals around the place. Yes, clutter is thy enemy.
Thanks to Carolyn, i will this week be experimenting with a highly esoteric and super-ancient Feng Shui Romance Remedy. Yes, I will let you know how it goes…I think. There have to be more options than 1000 years younger or married-but-available, sort of.
Anyway Carolyn has kindly given me some easy Fast Feng tips…I know not everyone loves Feng Shui as i do – i’m fanatical about it but i also think that with the Zap Zone really putting the schizz up Pluto in Capricorn, we need every trick we can get, right? Occult just means “hidden.” Magic is simply working with unseen energies. As far as i’m concerned Astrology and Feng Shui run on the same thing: Dark Matter. Call it Qi, Prana, whatever…
Anyway, here are Carolyn’s tips…
1. The Chi (energy) needs to find you – ensure your entrance is clear of clutter, looks beautiful and is obvious. If you have 2 entrances, only use one. If you don’t have a letterbox, get one.
2. Once the Chi has found you it needs to be able to circulate. Open windows and doors regularly to get rid of stale air. Each week choose a room of your home to focus on, drawer by drawer, cupboard by cupboard and divide into 3 categories – KEEP – THROW OUT – DONATE. Anything you keep needs to be placed with other similar items and given a designated place to call home. If you are a Virgo feel free to label!
3. If you work from home or operate a business a clear desk = a clear mind. Remember the saying – A place for everything and everything in its place – stick to it.
4. A clean, well maintained stove helps assist prosperity. Ensure you use all of the hotplates too.
5. Leaking taps indicates leaking finance – call the plumber ASAP.
6. Keeping your windows clean helps more opportunities flow your way. Clean inside and out for best results. Wash your curtains and do a thorough vacuum of sills whilst you are at it.
7. Open the windows and trim the trees in the North East of your home. This is where the positive Cosmic Chi is coming from. Place a bucket of water in the South West of your yard and replace it weekly. This will help improve your capacity to save.
8. Be careful when using water features (including fish tanks) and the colour red. These two things are used widely in Feng Shui to activate prosperity however you need to know where the prosperous energy is. If you don’t then you could be inadvertently activating negative energy linked to financial problems, sickness, conflict and robbery.
9. After you have done Steps 1-8, burn some white sage, open all your windows and walk through your home fanning the smoke into all areas banishing what you don’t want (eg. Conflict, debt, sickness) from your life. Follow this process with invoking what you want into your life. Do this by closing all the windows, walk around the house with a natural oil spray mist and say out loud what you want to invoke into your life (eg, health, prosperity, happiness). There is an excellent Space Clearing Kit available with all you need and full instructions at Everything Feng Shui.
10. Remember to build up your Karma bank. Donate regularly to charity, give blood, volunteer your time, treat others how you want to be treated and give your smile freely.
Check Carolyn out at Feng Shui Harmony – the above are obviously tres general tips, not taking into account your individual abode!
Top Image: Sarah Horrocks – Mercurial Blonde
Below Image: Edmonde Guy – Who would not LOVE a vacuum cleaner called the Vampyr?
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership