Crab People Stand By: Redressing The Balance

beautiful lilac and aqua eyeshadow

Guys guess what???

Not A Leo was correct!  This is alarming.

But as you may know, there is a drop-down categories menu on the right hand side of the site. It is the one i always wish people would use (along with the search function) before they email to ask if i could write something on – say – Pluto. Anyway, there is a category for each Sun Sign so each post about each sign ends up in there. So i just did a count and Leo IS the most posted about sign.

There are 152 posts categorized Leo (they could also be about other signs but still) and then the next three most popular are Aries, Scorpio and Virgo.  And guess who came in bottom?  Crab Peeps!  Yes, our darling Cancerians…So obviously this is a situation that has to be corrected quick-smart.

Stand by for a series of posts on Crab Peeps.

For the next eight days Cancerians can get a 50% discount off anything in the Shop or any of the Subscriptions by entering “canceriansareepic” where it says ‘apply coupon’.   If you have a Cancerian friend, alert them to the fact that they are about to see more fabulous & radical information about them and their kind then has ever before been gathered in one place. You can also shout afore mentioned Crab friend a subscription or something else and get that same discount BUT you will need to email me.

Thoughts?  Crab Peeps, how do we love thee?

Neil KrugImages:  Dior Cosmetics and Neil Krug

April 7, 2013 9:08 am

Kataka daughter, Natalie (as mentioned elsewhere), 26, called me the day after my birthday at 8:41 am and left message saying she guesses she must be a bad daughter for not having called me on said day altho I’d just seen family day before bday… As it was, was stuck in LA traffic on Easter Sunday..on the freeway…for three hours! Eh, got lost a bit..Yipes tho, talk about excercising Aries and Cap Moon patience…was almost in tears at one point. When got to Gem daughter’s house Kataka said “Mom, would you like a drink?” Said yes, howa bout a double… Read more »

April 7, 2013 9:11 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Meant to say “glad to see Kataka getting attention from all” in terms of trans Pluto being opposite after all..

April 7, 2013 9:16 am
Reply to  sweetpea

ps, meant to add that I emailed Kataka about her “bad daughter” message and said…”Not to worry honey, you’
ve always been a good daughter”…

Because it’s the truth…

Natalie
Natalie
April 7, 2013 1:47 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

I’m a Cancerian Natalie too! 🙂

April 10, 2013 10:36 am
Reply to  Natalie

Go girl..x

hiddendragonqueen
hiddendragonqueen
April 7, 2013 5:01 am

frieda. ’nuff said.

i’ve never met a crab whom i didn’t love instantly. male, female… they are the swooniest and most delicious of signs by a long mile. and you’re so right, all of you- it’s the dreamy eyes and gentle airs that draw you in, but the rock-solid core of strength and authenticity that keep you locked in their claws forever. looooove.

GemCrab
GemCrab
April 7, 2013 5:14 am

Aww, you’re too sweet!

April 7, 2013 9:14 am

Had Leo tarot lady tell me years ago that Kataka men the best…I was married to one for 16 years…Know a bit or two..

Was just too independent for him and had karma with others elsewhere..

Besides Kataka daughter as well, Gem daughter Mercury and Venus in Katak..

All in my 1st house btw..

Kataka daughter asked on my bday “so Mom, how are you?”…Nice…

And her Gemini/Libran Moon husband still gives me flowers…Sweet

hiddendragonqueen
hiddendragonqueen
April 7, 2013 11:17 am
Reply to  sweetpea

awwwww 🙂 yeah, 13 years with one crab, a year and some if you can call it that with this one, crabby dad, gem daughter has merc, moon, mars and saturn… i think we know a thing or two, for sure, sweetpea. 🙂 you have 5th house libra nn and toro venus too, right? they seem to get that hidden toro thing better than anyone, and need for partnership, and security… *wanders off mumbling about being alone to herself in crazy bad lady style*

hiddendragonqueen
hiddendragonqueen
April 7, 2013 11:19 am

*bag, dammit, bag. though bad works too. :/

April 10, 2013 10:38 am

~crazy bad~ good too…lol x

catfish moon
catfish moon
April 7, 2013 1:49 am

Cancer sun here. YEA!!!

juno
juno
April 6, 2013 10:21 pm

My firstborn is Kataka with Sag rising, and truly she is a pre-Raphaelite beauty.

AlterEgoTrip
AlterEgoTrip
April 6, 2013 10:05 pm

*crab wave* *not in Mars in Cancer aggression*

aquacrab
aquacrab
April 6, 2013 9:15 pm

This re-envisioning Cancer is really important – the Moon is Wom*n, peeps!!
This is like, our feminist duty!

GemCrab
GemCrab
April 7, 2013 5:23 am
Reply to  aquacrab

True!

Cancer very much about appreciation for the feminine/womanhood and that goes so much further than baking and frumpy lace.

Don’t get me wrong I love to cook and bake but not for every and anyone and I like lace (silk, cashmere, and other soft/delicate fabrics) but it’s more along the lines of lingerie than granny’s Sunday best.

There’s a lot more to Cancer than meets the eye. We have a quiet kind of strength … When we’re not going on about ourselves 🙂

Fi
Fi
April 6, 2013 6:16 pm

Uber fabulous Cancerians beyond Streep? There’s Carlos Santana, Jeff Beck, Stewart Copeland, Chris Cornell AND Ronnie James Dio, Salvador Allende, Nikolas Tesla, Emmeline Pankhurst!!, Frida Kahlo! JJ Rousseau, Peter Singer, George Orwell, Nelson Mandela, Dalai Lama, and Gustav Klimpt, for a start.

Rockin”!

curiouser and curiouser crab
curiouser and curiouser crab
April 6, 2013 7:04 pm
Reply to  Fi

nelson and i share the same birthday. this has been such a lovely post, i am really feeling the love, so good.

Veronica
Veronica
April 6, 2013 7:46 pm

Princess DIANA…love

Veronica
Veronica
April 6, 2013 7:48 pm
Reply to  Veronica

*as in Uber fabulous Crab*

Pegasus
Pegasus
April 7, 2013 9:57 am
Reply to  Fi

And Fallen Angel included in that creative line-up.

perfectPisces
perfectPisces
April 6, 2013 4:56 pm

i would love to be with a cancer (: unfortunately im dealing w/ an aries with an eros in cancer. -_- #fml

Fi
Fi
April 6, 2013 6:04 pm

On the stats, my theory is that the number of posts related to each sign to date is at least in part explained as a result of shit-stirring transits and ingresses that have occurred since the blog started, particularly those of the personal planets, Mars and Venus. Leo, Aries, Scorpio, Virgo got the most? Cancer, Toro, the least? To whit: 1. massive Mars in Leo transit for 9 months or so in 2009-10, Neptune opposing from Aqua – big stress out for both Leo AND Scorpio 2. Venus retro in Aries in 2009 then joined by Mars; later, Jupiter ingress… Read more »

Pi
Pi
April 6, 2013 8:19 pm
Reply to  Fi

this is what I like.. analysis 🙂

April 6, 2013 9:07 pm
Reply to  Fi

I’ve been on this blog since 2002 ? I think ? so we would have to go back thru the old archives, which are probably not in the current index to get a fuller picture. Though yes Fi, looking at it the way you have described makes sense. I think if you look at Saturn transits that sign becomes a particular focus. For very good reason. So if we see that the current iteration of the blog started when Saturn was in Leo ? that’s where i think we get the focus on Leo, Virgo and the t sqs and… Read more »

Fi
Fi
April 6, 2013 10:55 pm

Woops! Yes – I did actually mean when indexing as it is done now started, not when blog started…my bad choice of words, dave!..

Charles
Charles
April 7, 2013 12:46 am
Reply to  Fi

That is an interesting observation, Fi. Taurus has been mostly quiet. I didn’t mean to imply that I am disgruntled or feel slighted by a perceived lack of attention to Taurus. But things are about heat up. That Venus Sun Mars Mercury stellium is about to enter Taurus (during Taurus) and it will all move past the opposition points to Saturn and the North Node in Scorpio. I vaguely recall Mystic remarking that Taurus is getting zapped by Saturn in Scorpio but I haven’t paid too much attention since I’m a late Taurus and it won’t hit me for a… Read more »

Fi
Fi
April 7, 2013 1:22 am
Reply to  Charles

Then in 2018, Uranus into Taurus! That will be a really interesting mix of energy for you guys!.
Sorry if disgruntled was another bad choice of word- you personally didn’t sound that way to me x

aquacrab
aquacrab
April 6, 2013 9:04 pm

I am a cancer with aqua rising, and I think it really pushes me to be a haute aqua – what with the inconjunct and everything

aquacrab
aquacrab
April 6, 2013 9:14 pm
Reply to  aquacrab

*I meant haute kataka…. On that note too, I feel that the depths of the kataka are quite overlooked. Cancer isn’t just “maternal/nurturing”. Cancer has the potential to live a love that is more akin to a piscean, all encompassing universal love rather than just that henpecking, obsessive mother love we traditionally associate with cancer. Think about all the amazing qualities of the moon! They can FEEL everything, everyone, their love can understand with wisdom all the suffering and beauty of the world and they don’t just empathise- they know and feel the inner workings of others. This is amazing… Read more »

Kakata/Aries68
Kakata/Aries68
April 6, 2013 9:34 pm
Reply to  aquacrab

I think the all consuming, deep love is definitely a crab thing. I’ve experienced it twice – in my 20’s with an amazing Virgo who left to wander the world surfing, and with an Aqua/Leo as a 20 year old – big, big love!!! Strange that I spent 18 years with my husband and didn’t feel it like that. And now the Aqua/Leo has randomly re-entered my life and the big, big love feeling is back. Shame there are ‘life complications’ in his life right now, because it feels out of this world!

minti
minti
April 6, 2013 4:26 pm

The other comments are right, Taurus actually has the least amount of posts not Cancer.

April 6, 2013 4:56 pm
Reply to  minti

Oh For Gods Sake…get over it
There is old Jewish saying about this mindset….. Never mind the quality, feel the width.

Pi
Pi
April 6, 2013 8:17 pm

no it’s the other way around DL! .. isn’t it..? “Never mind the width… just feel the fabric” … my rag-trade (gentile) dad mentioned that to me once..

Pi
Pi
April 6, 2013 8:18 pm
Reply to  Pi

In a joking way when I was telling him how I unearthed a fabulous dress from a charity store thing .. anyway.

April 6, 2013 8:49 pm
Reply to  Pi

Hmmmm, no , its means don’t worry about the quality look how much your getting ! Quantity over quality.

minti
minti
April 6, 2013 9:22 pm

*Yawn* I’m over it. Didn’t think about it all day. What makes me chuckle is how rude people are in these blog comments including Mystic with the whole, bugger off toro’s I’m focussing on crabs thing. I’ll steer clear of the blog posts and comments section in future I think. And davidl why don’t you get over yourself you pompous know all, know nothing

Natalie
Natalie
April 7, 2013 1:44 pm
Reply to  minti

If that’s what you saw in Mystic’s comment, you need some new drugs.

April 6, 2013 3:48 pm

Some people may interpret the crab trait of nuturing/caring as a sign of weakness. But my crab friends are total tough nuts. Emotional strength is real strength.

The ones I know are also – really great at saving money, fun + creative/magic. Yay for crabs!

Kataka on Fire
Kataka on Fire
April 6, 2013 9:39 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

So right, being able to deal with emotion makes one resilient

Water girl
Water girl
April 6, 2013 3:35 pm

Thank you mystic this is the best! I’m so looking forward to the crab posts. How fittingly cancer-like it is for us to have the least posts and not notice or make a fuss

Andromeda
Andromeda
April 6, 2013 3:30 pm

Mmwah Crablings! You know I love you (how could I not with Mercury, Venus & Saturn there?). I love your moodiness, your intrinsic emotional intelligence and when you are mercurially inclined… can’t help but love your piercing emo wit. And this from a Leo whose balloon is easily popped.

And like FA said, MM, love your cool lack of ego, telling it like it is never looked so stylish.

April 6, 2013 3:17 pm

Aww, how exciting for our poor little crabs, I can hear the scuttling now. 🙂
I know all about you, you lovely creatures. Mother, wife, son, favourite uncle …all crabs. I’m Aries but my first house mars is in crabby. Yes, I know alllll about you.

AirOnFire
AirOnFire
April 6, 2013 3:10 pm

I feel heard 🙂
P.S. Also it’s nice to know I was right (about lack of kataka posts) 😉 i have a shitload of stuff in the 4th house and NN in Kataka. Will be following the posts with extra interest!

April 6, 2013 3:29 pm
Reply to  AirOnFire

What do you mean you were right ?

GemCrab
GemCrab
April 6, 2013 2:31 pm

It’s true.

You rarely do posts on the water signs. Seemingly endless posts on the fire signs but whatevs didn’t want to bitch. I figured Cancer would get their turn when Jupiter was in our sign, or at least I hoped so.

So glad you took notice.

Kakata/Aries68
Kakata/Aries68
April 6, 2013 2:27 pm

I’ve always felt like an under-estimated lot (Cancer Sun) – and it’s always presumed that Kakata is simpering. Perhaps my Aries Rising has more influence than I realise. But yes, yes, yes to baking – always something sweet! My sister is Kakata, as are 2 of my closest friends. Only dated a Kakata man once and it was just tooooo intense! I can be sooky but look out if someone crosses me or any of the special people in my life – and don’t start me on caring for my Scorpio son! Easy for me to forgive, but I never… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
April 6, 2013 2:34 pm
Reply to  Kakata/Aries68

The best crabs are humble and use their powers of emotional insight for good rather than evil. They know how to self care and thus teach others how to do it by example. They are both loyal and able to give others emotional space when required. The worst crabs are whiney and use their powers of emotional insight for evil rather than good – manipulating others and carrying on like neurotic basket cases. They are clingy, harbouring deep abondonment fears that have the effect of driving people away Being emotional and cyclical, intuitive more than rational … it’s not easy… Read more »

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 6, 2013 2:19 pm

However, to the question, How Does One Love A Crab Peep? 1) Pay attention to subtle cues, we’re sideways folk apt to leave little hints here and there. We don’t go around casually telling people what we like because in our mind, that’s an imposition rather than a request as such. Plus the sweetness of the gift is the independent and completely voluntary attention you put into it. Sister Libra knows this and understands the delicacy required. 2) We’re Private & Private Eyes. Accosting your favorite Crab with artillery style questioning is a no-go, we shell up pronto when that… Read more »

Miranda
Miranda
April 6, 2013 3:57 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Oh my you have perfectly described my wonderful ex. All such wonderful attributes you’ve described here. Alas, me a leo with very different ideas of intimacy and affection.

Crabby Crab
Crabby Crab
April 6, 2013 4:45 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Crabs for Dummys!
Soft atmosphere/ strong core is such a perfect description. Thats going to be my secret motto. Loved MMs think magically act logically quote from the daily’s this week.

Kakata/Aries68
Kakata/Aries68
April 6, 2013 5:12 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Fantastic summary! Agree with all of it – particularly number 8. Something I’m discovering more as I get older.

flowerchild
flowerchild
April 6, 2013 5:56 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Yes! I relate to all of this in myself, and I’m just Crab ascendant, not even sun. (Aqua sun, btw, which is like a non-sequitor in this context).
My ascendant is well aspected by my Pisces moon, Pisces Mars, etc. and my Sun has very few aspects, so I think my Crab attributes come through more than my sun.

Thanks for spelling all of this out! Absolutely genius description!

crusty
crusty
April 6, 2013 9:57 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Fallen angel you have nailed it thank you

GemCrab
GemCrab
April 7, 2013 11:06 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

FA, I love the way you write and every last word you have written in this post about Cancerians is true down to the letter.

Thank you!

S
S
April 6, 2013 2:13 pm

Thank you Mystic, you made my day. When I can’t find my creative outlet via paint or words, my default setting of cooking takes over. Take a crab to water by the moonlight and you’ll have a lifelong friend.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
April 6, 2013 2:11 pm

Yes well … we crabilicious types don’t require constant affirmation to validate ourselves. We already secretly know we’re awesome and prefer to hang out backstage where the real action is … deep revolutionary convo over food, encouraging our friends and loved ones to achieve maximum awesome themselves. When we decide to step out of the shadows and turn our awesome powers up to high voltage peeps are just gobsmacked/amazed/stunned/converted …. but we only like to do that occasionally to remind peeps that no we are not simpering history obsessed antiquarians whose sole aim in life is to have a bun… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
April 6, 2013 2:12 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

I hates it when I lose me icon :/

gren
gren
April 7, 2013 3:24 am
Reply to  prowlncrab

this was awesome haha 🙂

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
April 7, 2013 12:46 pm
Reply to  gren

One can never understate the awesomeness of ze crab 😉

katlady
katlady
April 6, 2013 2:08 pm

yay! a happy katakan here..I always thought we missed out but didnt want to say anything. I love your work MM! Wake up each morning to read my daily mystic, you are a joy!

freedom ala air
freedom ala air
April 6, 2013 2:03 pm

I love love love katakas….

April 6, 2013 1:56 pm

aw i love cancers!!!

April 6, 2013 9:24 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Me too. Mmmmmm crab is so delicious yum x

anon
anon
April 6, 2013 1:55 pm

Love Crab people! But I think Charles is right in saying Toros got less posts.

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
April 6, 2013 1:53 pm

One of the biggest crushes of my life was a cancer. 100 shades of awesome in every way!

April 6, 2013 8:09 pm

oh, you know, me too – a tall, dark, scruffy cancerian guy I once knew. it was a music thing. creative types…they get me every time. bam: love (or Massive Crush, anyway..he was taken at the time from memory) . I mean, creativity itself is sexy. the fact that an attractive man is also creative AND (very important) not a tosser is double, nay, triple sexy. mind you Scorpio rules my 5th house, so..yeah.

Pi
Pi
April 6, 2013 8:10 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

^^ Pi.

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 6, 2013 1:47 pm

See, this is yet another reason why MM is awesome, like seriously who would do that? Actually check then come back with an offer to us Crab Folk, understanding of course that we would NEVER ask to begin with or complain bitterly vis a vis flung accusations. This is so sweet, I love this site and I loves me my MM.

Gemini 1001
Gemini 1001
April 6, 2013 3:05 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

I always love your comments 😉

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 7, 2013 12:18 pm
Reply to  Gemini 1001

why fanks Gemini 🙂 btw, I have Mercury in Gemini so thanks back for that influence.

curiouser and curiouser crab
curiouser and curiouser crab
April 6, 2013 6:53 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

hear, hear. yay for us and yay for Mystic,

curiouser and curiouset crab
curiouser and curiouset crab
April 6, 2013 1:43 pm

Mystic, thank you,.bring it on! More Kataka posts. Yes! Lots of them. I have FI’VE PLANETS IN CANCER. Pluto and Uranus slapping me about. X

April 6, 2013 1:31 pm

she knows how to work her astro

leomancer
leomancer
April 6, 2013 1:25 pm

I love that you are strong enough and brave enough to cop a criticism, review your archive of posts, admit to it and correct it. Go you!

April 6, 2013 1:22 pm

i been waiting for discount day
yet i a virgo with no $$$
i know do feng shui
its gonna take a little while
i know i have to see self as rich
as what you go on about
attracts itself to you

April 6, 2013 7:14 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

something else to ponder is other ways in which abundance and wealth manifest in your life, other than straight-up money. I feel like I am allowed to say this as I live on student benefits right now and spending $50 in one hit means half of my weekly income is gone. I also have the sting of comparing this to my once-comfortably-salaried lifestyle. If I can manage to get in the right frame of mind, I do a ‘counting-blessings’ kind of thought process / meditation where I think of all the ways in which I DO have abundance – friends,… Read more »

Natalie
Natalie
April 6, 2013 1:18 pm

Hooray! Finally some Crab-love. I think I’d had a vague, back of mind thought that there never seem to be any posts about us, but had never thought to actually go & check.

Will check out the shop now!

Natalie
Natalie
April 6, 2013 1:19 pm
Reply to  Natalie

Oh, and thaks Mystic!

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
April 6, 2013 1:12 pm

My Mom is a Cancer. I don’t get how they are both emo and in a shell. How do they do both at once? My Mom’s emotional reactions never made sense to me. Then again, she’s had some serious Mars challenges to overcome. Now, in her 70s, she’s single, working, and likes to travel and do adventure sports. I’ve got no idea if that’s typical for the sign. She’s a fantastic baker. Are home cooked deserts Cancerian?

doublekataka
doublekataka
April 6, 2013 1:17 pm

nourishing people, often via food, is cancerian for sure

April 6, 2013 1:34 pm

Um, yes! I just bought ingredients to make carrot cake with cream cheese frosting to bring for my coworkers on Monday. No reason ; just felt like baking!

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 6, 2013 1:45 pm

It’s called Comfort Luring babe. We figure out specifics of how to recreate that for our prey..er, loved ones and we deploy cookies, hugs, blankets, a bit o’ tantra occasionally.. then you are ours. FOREVER.

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
April 6, 2013 2:02 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

I can attest to that. My mother has MOON in cancer. Food=love.

Also some Kataka rising peeps are amazing like that. I turn up, and it’s nothing but treats & comfort!

A
A
April 8, 2013 8:36 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

It really is true.. My Cancer mum in law has my moon in Cancer hub twisted round her little chef finger. She can do no wrong in the kitchen as far as he is concerned… Meat every meal. Ick! I was vegetarian, lol.

crusty
crusty
April 6, 2013 9:52 pm

Your mum sounds like me only 20 yrs older…definitely cancer all the way

Gemini 1001
Gemini 1001
April 6, 2013 1:07 pm

What I love is all the beautiful crab peep comments… so many other signs would not react with such softness and gratitude!!
Love cancerian crabs and hold a little cancer in venus of my own 🙂 xx

Ms. Crab
Ms. Crab
April 6, 2013 12:58 pm

Yay! Oh Mystic, we love you! Thank you!

flowerchild
flowerchild
April 6, 2013 12:57 pm

I have Crab ascendant! I know the discount wouldn’t apply to me, but thank you for acknowledging Crab peeps!

Btw, I LOVE Crab men….waaaaaah! I guess it makes sense I’m drawn to them because of having Crab rising. I don’t know as many Crab women.

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
April 6, 2013 12:53 pm

Yes, I was just wondering about the statistical significance of those numbers… is there any? Because if there isn’t, there isn’t. Significance, I mean.

Oh, Mystic, you’ve historically confessed your sooky goo goo preferences for Leo men, so I don’t know why anyone would wonder or question a greater occurence of Leo posts. Is it significant, though? I really really doubt it.

Charles
Charles
April 6, 2013 12:41 pm

Hmm.. by my unscientific count, Taurus shows fewer hits than Cancer. Oh well, Taurus is mostly the strong and silent type.

Suzan
Suzan
April 6, 2013 12:39 pm

This crab is very happy! What a great Friday and oh what shall I pick? Chart, supscript… hmmm? 😉

WOOHOO
WOOHOO
April 6, 2013 12:37 pm

It’s all good. Us Crab readers are the “quiet Cancerians”…. With large….. Whatever it was Megan Fox was getting at. Hahaha.

However, I really REALLY often find the Crab posts boring. Velvet fashion, carb loaded food, vintagey old shit. “Canny crab”…. YAWN. We’re not all freaking fat old nannas making doshy out of eclectic art.

doublekataka
doublekataka
April 6, 2013 1:16 pm
Reply to  WOOHOO

oh I know- I tune out at the first sight of lace…

Natalie
Natalie
April 6, 2013 1:16 pm
Reply to  WOOHOO

Hear, hear!

S
S
April 6, 2013 2:42 pm
Reply to  Natalie

Most lace looks like a doily.

Silver Huang
Silver Huang
April 6, 2013 12:35 pm

We all play favourites, it’s to be expected. We all have pet peeves and minor obsessions LOL

But I have to say thatI’m not surprised that Kataka came out the least mentioned. In my {limited} experience, Cancer seems almost the opposite of Leos. Leos fast outward projecting, Cancers slow inward processing. This is a terrible generalisation of course. Nothing wrong with deep internal processing. Just so different to be almost opposites.

April 6, 2013 12:20 pm

Interested in moon, ascendant and Jupiter in kataka…

Julia
Julia
April 6, 2013 12:11 pm

fabulous!!! always looking forward to learning more about my sun sign!

April 6, 2013 12:09 pm

I love me some Crab!! The best. Me, a Virgo with a darling Crab husband. Ha, gotta love the irony of (egotistic) Leos getting all the attention, at least in quantity of posts about them! (not necessarily all non stop praise and glory as MM is all fairness). Had my fair share of karmic lessons & immense maddening Leonic behaviours. But as Fi said in earlier posts re NOt a Leo: they may take decades, but age brings humility one hopes!…

April 6, 2013 5:04 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Ahhhhh……Virgos and Crabs always find each other….. 🙂

The Crabby Monkey
The Crabby Monkey
April 6, 2013 12:09 pm

Looking forward to the posts 🙂

Pin It on Pinterest