You can learn a lot about astrology by observing the astro of singular people. David Bowie is a fantastic example as he has an ongoing cultural relevancy, cool credentials and fan base that would be the envy of any artist. It’s practically life-long. He’s had fame without being majorly fuqed up by it, he’s evolved all the time without it seeming like desperate posturings to reinvent himself and he’s enjoyed mass market popularity whilst always remaining somehow niche.
* Aqua Rising so always ahead of time AND his ruler Uranus is on the North Node in Gemini. If you have Aquarius Rising, Uranus is your chart ruler and so you want it to be well placed. Uranus on North Node automatically places you as a rule-breaker and creator of fresh worlds. He was gender-bending in the public eye way before more people cracked onto it. And not just pushing poetic, sci-fi and surreal lyrics but making them pop-cult.
* Mars conjunct his Capricorn Sun in the 12th House. Let NOBODY crap onto you about how the 12th House (which i call the Soul Sector in my Horoscopes) is the “house of self-undoing.” No way. In Bowie’s case, it’s like a secret super-power. He gets to waft about being Uranian whilst being fuelled by clandestine bouts of hard work and extreme focus that feel like a spiritual discipline to him. Mars in Capricorn is already exalted – it’s the fiercest Mars of all and the work ethic is something to behold. Hooked up with a 12th House Sun = spiritual transcendence and you can make it into your business.
* Venus on his Midheaven in Saggo. Seriously, the dude is gifted. You have to wonder who he fuqed in a past life lol. Venus-Midheaven = the enduring love of the masses/your people. It’s very hard to screw up here. Where-as other peeps have one little sex scandal and voomp; they’re finished- Venus-Midheaven can do no wrong.
* A Grand Air Trine – Uranus in Gemini trine Neptune in Libra trine the Aqua Rising. So Mr Bowie is a bona fide Outer Planet Person, transmitting trends & tapping into the collective subconscious. He’s amorphically resonating in the shower each morning. Grand Air Trine people tend to contribute Big Ideas & new waves of thoughts to society. Not only that, they find there is a ready acceptance for their theories.
* Moon in Leo (the classic ‘performer’ Moon) but super-charged by Saturn + Pluto. This gives one a perma-Zap Zone consciousness. Also so Diva, devotee of Music & Art in all forms. Muse also for the Pluto in Leo (baby boomer) generation who did the most to elevate him.
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership