The Moon Of Ages

Surreal fashion art Vogue 1941

When it’s the Void Moon in Capricorn and one of the Forever Moons that goes for hours, your mind turns to time and age, tooth and bone.

Forever Moons are the ones that are Void for 12 hours or more.

This one is in Capricorn, the sign of Saturn and Success or Status Anxiety. Think also time, longevity, tooth and bone, health and wealth.

Fast gratification is for idiots, debt is your future sold out already and fat is dreams in storage. You respect Time and timing.

These are the murmurings of a Void Moon in Capricorn. You may be surrealistic but never unrealistic. Sans emotions, you grok your strengths and your weaknesses.

You get that you can’t navigate to where you want to be without precisely grasping your current position.

Cleanliness is next to God or Goddess. You project gleaming strength.

You’re not D.I.Y. You delegate what you can so as to do your Awesome. You pay for good advice and you take notes. You’re edge. You don’t need anesthetic for life. When reality bites you bite right back.

You can get psychic around money, hierarchical structures, and power. Uranus can square Pluto. Uranus can circumnavigate your house if it wants. You’re ready.

Recommended Void Moon in Capricorn Reading: Marcus Aurelius.  Empress Theodora.

Image: Milena Pavlovic – Hot Pink With Cool Grey – Vogue 1941

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 10, 2013 9:27 am

Why Cattiva Jones, do i not see you as a fairy cake kinda woman 🙂 Do love a paradox.
Suppose you know Psych’s are are rumoured to be the most crazy of peoples on 2 legs.
Do enjoy your writing style.

February 10, 2013 9:15 am

12 HV, i am so touched that you asked after me, and your care. Believe me if i could magic myself to the East Coast i would love to see you. So you’ve got glowing feedback already?? How quick can a Mutable be? The trick will be sustaining the new thing you’ve got going on, i guess. I’ve got good feelings about that one. Funny how as your energy and glow gets turned up, there is someone ready to feed off the channel. Beware the Uranian Scorp. There’s a heartbreaker in this…but you might be surprised to find it’s you.… Read more »

February 10, 2013 10:43 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

I have to present my findings to the somewhat difficult client on Monday. So, we will see how that goes. I can bite a person’s head off while holding my tongue between my teeth. But I think that is exactly why they put me on this project. The client is totally neurotic. I don’t think anyone would mind him getting nipped into place. Even as I try to be kind and gracious and not say more than necessary, the strength comes through. So, I am sticking with my drive to say less and say what I do say with the… Read more »

February 10, 2013 9:07 am

I’m glad it’s today reading these and not a few days ago, as i can let you break my heart pleasantly with your loveliness. I love that Nina Simone song. It’s from Roar of the Greasepaint (way to a Sag’s heart, right?) “And this ol’ world is a new world and a bold world…And i’m Feeeelin’ GOOD.” Plans? First plan, get well. Put some hard work into learning how to relax. This will be the first mind fq. I feel that it is my planning that has allowed me to cling to a dying paradigm of ‘self sufficiency’ which is… Read more »

February 10, 2013 10:27 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

If you are at all like me, the need to be nurtured by others must have been really difficult to confront. But I am so glad there is a group waiting and ready to take the lead. I hope while healing you have more time to pursue your passions, even if only in your minds eye.

February 9, 2013 10:01 am

Mystic drew The Tower for me in the Future position of last year’s Get Scorped consult. Pegasus recently said she had a flash that i had to leave job or home to get better. I was frightened and panicked at the thought. I felt, “But that is all i have right now!” Then i thought, well the panic and the clinging means something very deep but still i did not face it. I was so ill recently and so alone that i made a call home in deep distress. I live very far from my family, Sag style, but also… Read more »

February 9, 2013 10:05 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Wisely, you realized that mind over matter is not about flow x

February 9, 2013 11:01 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

You can’t do mind over matter anymore. You have too much mind. When will you enjoy matter. Let the ability that got you to where you are now nurture you. Blessings.

fireybovine/ceramici/anon etc etc
fireybovine/ceramici/anon etc etc
February 9, 2013 1:00 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

lovely Mille, huge stuff .. are you thinking that your sun’s flames need to be fanned? that tending, give little bits of fuel to your performance/art may be the re-generator of health? (in a newly clear, clean hearth?) xx no rush though … you do have time

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
February 9, 2013 5:33 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

“It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life…” (I just had a little Nina Simone moment for you.)

Way to rock a Pluto transit Mille x

maru67
maru67
February 9, 2013 10:01 am

LOL, getting the timing belt on our car replaced this next week.

This moon isn’t as bad so far . . . I’m usually easily set off for crying jags, but I’m good atm.

February 9, 2013 6:05 am

I wonder where Millenotte has been…hope she is doing well.

February 9, 2013 9:50 am

OMG i was just thinking…!!! I have just made a major life decision so i’ve been busy riding the emo waves of regret, zen, surge. Quit my beautiful “rare as hen’s teeth” (keep hearing in the past month how the job i have is the best in town in this field) and about to give notice on place. Divesting of all but the ABSOLUTE essentials. I’ve been hanging on to things to give me a sense of comfort and place in a place where i have had loosening ties. A lot of it is sentimental. Taurus in the 6th. I’m… Read more »

February 9, 2013 9:57 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Hey, mill, if 12th house doesn’t mind my horning in, glad your’re okay. Uranus opp Uranus huge change and transformative juncture to lead on into the more authentic self of purpose. And you are being completely authentic to self by doing so.

We’re with you luv. x

February 9, 2013 10:00 am
Reply to  sweetpea

“rare as hen’s teeth”..haha, never heard that before…Chickens ain’t got no teeth eh?

😆

February 9, 2013 10:02 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Yeh well this little chicken does! But not for much longer 🙂

February 9, 2013 12:45 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

It’s a very common Aussie saying Sweetpea. Same with “flat out like a lizard drinking” when one is really busy. 🙂

February 9, 2013 10:06 am
Reply to  sweetpea

My darling Sweetpea, i love the connections and the love i share here. It has kept me going through darkness, and i have been learning SO much about people and myself in relation. And oh yeah, astro.

There’s something very special and collective 12th house spiritual connection about this whole blog.

Only Mystic Medusa could have created this, and i often wonder what darkness Mystic went through before the light of who she is and what she is here to do dawned upon her.

February 9, 2013 10:09 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Crazy,you know today,I thought the same thing…That for being 10 yrs younger than me, she’s got it…

Very spesh our MM is.x

February 9, 2013 10:45 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Agreed. But…I am attached to individuals here too…however unattached the form. At least, I can see the duality in that – externalized here – instead of the internalized duality I played out for so long.

February 9, 2013 10:47 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Your horning in is always welcome around here. I am laughing at the idea that I somehow control the conversation here. LOL!

February 9, 2013 10:44 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

I thought if something happened I wouldn’t know or be able to support you and that sucks. Clearly I am attached to you because I missed you. We must be a similar age as I have several outer planet transits going on. Transiting Uranus in my 7th house will exactly oppose my natal Pluto in the 1st on the day of the New Moon. I don’t know what to say about your changes. Only that I support whatever change will help you connect to you and accept-express your unique selfhood. I have Uranian Scorp popping in strong on the woo-woo… Read more »

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
February 9, 2013 12:05 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Wow Mille! That’s pretty huge, babe! Like 12H I have been wondering where you’ve been and hoping all was well.
You sound so free and ready for this… and so totally in line with all the astro. So pleased for you that your decision has brought lightness and optimism…. any plans / vague glimmers of what comes next? xx

bastblessed
bastblessed
February 9, 2013 5:45 am

When I first saw this post yesterday, I thought “I’m going high Cappy dark moon.” Then it was put to the test as soon as I got to work. I dealt with a drama queen drunk who was upset I didn’t freak out over her “spilt beer” and found out that one of my fave customers died unexpectedly Monday night/early Tuesday morning. I kept it together and worked through the night with a minimum of feeling. Nothing really damaged my calm. I also came up with an “escape” plan for my current sitch (I want to move to a different… Read more »

catfish moon
catfish moon
February 9, 2013 5:40 am

hmmm….
got emotional last night, but let it go. Distant now.
Found out my love’s birth time finally!

catfish moon
catfish moon
February 9, 2013 5:46 am
Reply to  catfish moon

umm….his ascendant conjunct my pluto. well that explains a lot.

Mr Cap.
Mr Cap.
February 9, 2013 2:16 am

Thank You!
Grand Mystic
Beautifully said !
Grateful for your words and Work

Pi
Pi
February 8, 2013 10:04 pm

Nigella schwarzenegger… Bladerunner while baking… Excellent!

Ren Wah
Ren Wah
February 8, 2013 9:17 pm

You have just spoken my reality at the mo! Loving it!

February 8, 2013 8:25 pm

i thought i was mental but it turns out that i iron deficiency
not able to make decisions even ones like whether to get
a massage chair for $30, took two trips to get it!
now even though $$ is tight i wish to go on holiday
i gotta go by 5 weeks time, sublet room whilst merc goes retro
leave the day it goes forward oh its too much
love a holiday, if i took a holiday oh yeah oh yeah
it wld be so nice

Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
February 8, 2013 6:37 pm

I am hating this dark moon! I generally don’t do well when the moon is in Capricorn but this is ridiculous. I’m depressed, exhausted, in a lot of pain (having bad girl issues out of nowhere; 2 periods in one month, wtf), and lost all enthusiasm for life. Just feel like I’m drifting, aimlessly…painfully…

Confused Gem
Confused Gem
February 8, 2013 6:54 pm

Hang in there! The new moon is just round the corner! I tend to do badly during saggo dark moons.

Anon
Anon
February 9, 2013 3:20 am

Rache, Load up on the B vitamins, and iron, seriously. I have been there.

Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
February 9, 2013 2:47 pm
Reply to  Anon

I will…for me zinc too & vit c. I just got my IUD out and am thinking I might have copper toxicity. 🙁 Thought the hormone free would be good but not so much.

Gonna go make a coconut spinach smoothie w nut yeast now. 🙂

February 9, 2013 5:58 am

I saw this the other day and thought of you. Perhaps more sloth videos will help?

DoubleMutable
DoubleMutable
February 8, 2013 6:25 pm

You have no idea how much I needed this today. Thank you, Mystic! <3

AB FAB
AB FAB
February 8, 2013 6:23 pm

Whoaaaaa

Possibly favouritestest post ever.

SO MOTIVATIONAL!

hiddendragonqueen
hiddendragonqueen
February 8, 2013 4:58 pm

bought the cutest vacuum and a heap of sexy lingerie today. does that count as capping it up? 🙂 also threw out the entire old undies drawer- 13 years of marriage with no romance into the bin! and flowers starting to bloom outside. 🙂 i am starting to have a school crisis however. the way forward is clear, but i’m stuck treading water for another year. i just want to get on with it! the new moon will be in orb of my mc and creating a grand air trine with my sun and nn. i feel like the identity… Read more »

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
February 9, 2013 12:17 pm

Yep I reckon that counts 🙂 so important to bin underwear from that time. I did the same myself a few months ago and it was so liberating. Got rid of everything my husband would ever have seen me in. I even took to a few pieces with scissors before I put them in the bin. Talk about cutting ties 🙂

February 8, 2013 3:57 pm

“(or status anxiety if you’re doing this low)” Ugh yes low for me…part time job I’ve been at for 3 years is not working out for me anymore, now that I am getting older and am almost in my mid 20’s. Parent’s don’t want to pay for my college books when I take classes now. And that’s fine and all, but now I’m broke til tomorrow cause I finally bought book for class. So I’m starting to realize my part time job isn’t working out anymore. And I’m a “some college” person. So it’s like what “rewarding” full time jobs… Read more »

flowerchild
flowerchild
February 8, 2013 3:52 pm

Really feeling all this. I have Venus in Capricorn, Sun in Aqua, looking forward to new moon in Aqua. Having a household changeover. Getting a new housemate this weekend. I hope this solidifies my household and the new person stays awhile because… Also realized today that the grant that funds my job is supposedly not renewed, so I guess I will be out of a job starting in June. I’m stressed out about that and have already started to look around to see what else is out there, but it’s daunting and I’m scared. I can’t afford to be unemployed…… Read more »

February 8, 2013 2:58 pm

Was born on a Void Capricorn Moon…Can def say it has it’s direction and ambition..Being Void does not mean without direction..Just means a pure state of introspection and inception till comes out and takes over the world..

lol (Pisces parts and Veenie opposite Neptune will never let get carried away on too an egotistical trip).

And I swear, if Youtube don’t stop stoppin’ my Robert Plant 29 Palms song I’m going to go ape…Just don’t fuq with my music…you can with many other things, but not my music (Libra 5th house, Venus in Toro)

hiddendragonqueen
hiddendragonqueen
February 8, 2013 5:55 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

ha! toro venus libra 5th also- there is nothing, NOTHING more sacred than music. my youtube is fuqed lately too. grrrrrrrrr >:(

well children i guess. but that’s it.

February 8, 2013 6:23 pm

x fuqer worked come hell or high..

Pi
Pi
February 8, 2013 2:43 pm

Ridiculous quantities of creative ideas so many I can’t keep up. Have a couple of connections now that might mean I can manifest them more easily. Combine with outrageously perfect summer weather, cloudless sky, cicadas, breeze, high 20s temp, I really do need three of me to keep up at the moment. One person to swim, run, daydream, clean the house; one to make calls, emails, planning, send out CVs; and one person to actually do the essential project work in front of me.

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
February 8, 2013 5:31 pm
Reply to  Pi

Can totally relate to this right now.

Pi
Pi
February 8, 2013 10:11 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

Hey how’s Palace de Saturnalien going, SA? Xx

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
February 9, 2013 12:07 am
Reply to  Pi

I’m loving it! All I need is a hot, shirtless house/kitchen bitch, and a gazillion bucks to do all the renovations I have planned… xx

Miss piggy
Miss piggy
February 8, 2013 2:15 pm

So this is not a good time to send out job applications?

Miss piggy loves kermie
Miss piggy loves kermie
February 8, 2013 5:53 pm

I should become a subscriber. Mystic needs to eat during the zap zone too.

February 9, 2013 4:48 am

I think I just don’t like giving out my personal info. Mars and mercury in scorp I suppose.

calypso scorp
calypso scorp
February 8, 2013 2:04 pm

yah! People who’ve read my posts in the last few days saw me brought low (and gratitude for those who stopped by with kind words, they are really appreciated)….but I did just that MM, paid for healing help and got my awesome back!

now calm, clear, happy, straight-talkin’ an self-lovin’.

mojo a go-go 🙂

have a great weekend and happy new moon everybody xx

Charles
Charles
February 8, 2013 2:00 pm

Hmm.. I just asked Miss Pisces out on a date Friday night. Should I not have done that during a void Moon? I almost asked her out like 3 times and chickened out. When I finally did, of course she was just waiting for me to finally ask.

Pi
Pi
February 8, 2013 2:41 pm
Reply to  Charles

clearly it was the right time, since she said yes!

Impatient Toro
Impatient Toro
February 8, 2013 2:48 pm
Reply to  Charles

Enjoy your date Charles. Lucky fishy 😉

tropic of Scorp
tropic of Scorp
February 8, 2013 2:54 pm
Reply to  Charles

Woohoo! 😛 That’s awesome Charles. Have fun on your date!

February 8, 2013 1:54 pm

Can I have the recipe? I want fairy cake though I have no intention of eating them in the gym. 🙂

Gemini 1001
Gemini 1001
February 8, 2013 1:51 pm

Brilliant – thanks Mystic 🙂

February 8, 2013 1:49 pm

Got stellar feedback at work and had My face lasered today. So, good there. No one has noticed my liquid facelift. I’m sure my daughter would call me on it. But I feel good about trying something new. Meditating and doing releases. Working on decluttering my heart. Funny how it won’t stay empty. New moon is in my 5th house. Planning on cleaning this weekend or maybe making art. An old artist friend has been popping up this week. Perhaps time to reconnect. Not going to push anything.

February 8, 2013 2:46 pm

What is a liquid facelift?

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
February 8, 2013 5:28 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Having Botulism toxins injected into one’s face.

February 8, 2013 11:48 pm
Reply to  Saturnalien

And fillers like Restylane and IPL (laser). I bought a grouping package.

Virgo Elli
Virgo Elli
February 8, 2013 1:42 pm

I feel a new level of organization and determination at my job. I need to strength it more. Maybe pushing my Mars approach… just do it. Tomorrow I will pay attentio to that!

Decluttering right now! xo!

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
February 10, 2013 6:53 am
Reply to  Virgo Elli

Just paid off a credit card. I have another one in my direct view.

Have been dreaming a lot! Last night was a vivid one. Almost like I was really there.

Right now going to attack the box of paperwork. Went through clothes last night to get rid of stuff and I head out today and forget the box. Will jump in my car now to get rid of it. Maybe I’ll do the paperwork tonight since I am the mode to relax.

xo!

Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
February 8, 2013 1:26 pm

That would explain my ability to see my abs as a future project rather than a weakness? Trying to anyhow.

So bloody dark this moon. At least I’m staying calm despite the work shitstorm.

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
February 8, 2013 5:26 pm

Do. Or do not. There is no try. – Yoda

Sorry, couldn’t help myself…

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 10, 2013 9:30 am
Reply to  Saturnalien

Ha Ha….once said to my mother ‘i’m trying’, she replied ‘yes you are very trying’.
Multi Sagg child under multi Scorp parent.

February 8, 2013 1:04 pm

Ahhh, so it’s a void moon ! No wonder I decided to hit the beach and dream my little dreams instead of work.
Most of the personal planets in my solar 12th Pisces , no need to rush , the ocean is beautiful today.

February 8, 2013 1:44 pm

Can I borrow your life for a weekend? Enjoy the recuperation.

February 8, 2013 1:51 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

That was me by the way. Someday I hope to be near the sea. Enjoying the forest for now.

Pi
Pi
February 8, 2013 2:40 pm

dammit. right that’s it. going to the beach. before the traffic hits.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
February 8, 2013 12:47 pm

OMG. I don’t know what happened to my bliss, but I came close to slapping a bitch today. 🙁 seriously.

No one is going to ruin this groove. I’m way too good for this.

The way i see it. This is the sign of the next level of success. If people are disturbed then I done good.

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
February 8, 2013 1:40 pm

LOL!! Thanks for the laugh! There have been times I have thought of slapping a bitch!! xo!!

February 8, 2013 10:27 pm

Trying to remember to see it that way myself. There are two people in my life who keep finding new and different ways to do me in, and I keep telling myself that it is because I am getting somewhere. But the message does not always get through. It’s not what they do, it’s the fact they’re doing it at all.

Allyxan
Allyxan
February 8, 2013 12:17 pm

Beautiful, inspired and insightful. There is wisdom that circumnavigates the synapses and pulses straight to the cerebellum in this post. Im standing to attention, the messages coming strong and clear…thankyou Mystic x

February 8, 2013 12:08 pm

So sharp & to the point ! Love this advice!! getting my Edge on!

Stella
Stella
February 8, 2013 12:07 pm

This is probably one of the most knockout motivational posts Mystic has ever written. Awesome.

February 8, 2013 12:08 pm
Reply to  Stella

agreed! 🙂 aren’t we so lucky!

February 8, 2013 5:26 pm
Reply to  Stella

Agreed thankyou : )
Just got out of a crystal healing : ) no blockages to awesome here. Light and love to everyone : )

Mel Aries Girl
Mel Aries Girl
February 10, 2013 4:32 am
Reply to  Stella

Oh my gosh yes! I copied a bit to quote and then I realized the whole lot was worth quoting! Woop Woop!

And interestingly enough I’ve had some interesting realizations during this Dark Moon. I dig it!

david5379
david5379
February 8, 2013 12:07 pm

i got so much sleep today it was wonderful, for once, literally the only time I think, my roomates went to fucking bed instead of staying up till 3 or 5, also, I put some spare towels under the door crack so no light would get in, it worked amazingly I dunno why I never thought of doing it before, so I feel so great on top of already feeling great, unfortunately that girl turned out to not be her after all, she was just some random girl with a ponytail, but, the takeaway I suppose is when i do… Read more »