How To Tell Someone’s Rising Sign
It’s annoying when people say “what’s my sign?” in super-cocky style, especially when you’ve just met them.
As that’s when you’re just going to clock the Rising Sign, you know? The ascendant a.k.a the rising sign is how people transmit. It’s their image and stance towards the world. So sometimes, if you’re going off the way someone presents, you would pick up on their rising, rather than their sun.
But F.Y.I. Here are some quick cheats to guess peeps rising signs – they sound trite, but they work a treat.
– Aries Rising – head pokes forward, pugnacious stance (like a boxer) talks fast and clipped, can’t hide boredom or impatience.
– Taurus Rising – juicy looking, like they make more collagen than ordinary people, cow-eyes, moves slowly, big-boned.
– Gemini Rising – tends to be thin, the ladies like things that jangle, fidgets, flings random talk bombs into the conversation to change the subject.
– Crab Rising – Bony and muscular with bulbous eyes, often remains super quiet and then, when they open their mouth, it’s a quality statement.
Leo Rising Looks And Acts Just Like A Cat
– Leo Rising – looks and acts just like a cat, sometimes has flat face & big mane, a la a Lion. Can crack a tantrum when attention is off them.
– Virgo Rising – quick, active movements, like a martial artist or dancer, nimble, thrums with nervous energy. Likes to impart useful info.
– Libra Rising – they look like the elves in The Hobbit, symmetrical features, easily disturbed by discordant or coarse environments. They bolt. Possibly with your partner.
– Scorpio Rising – if the person looks like a vampire or descendant of aristocratic but vaguely evil New Orleans Witch dynasty suspect Scorpio Rising.
– Sagittarius Rising – loud, long legs & a ready laugh + they’re always just back from someplace exotic or going someplace exotic soon.
– Capricorn Rising – mournful countenance in repose but lights up beautifully, cheekbones, seriously good strategic planner & likes one-upmanship.
– Aquarius Rising – if they seem like they could plausibly be an alien or a walk-in, suspect Aquarius Rising. Also: hates jewelry, body clutter, small talk, most traditions.
– Pisces Rising – Goo-goo eyes, good skin, deceptive air of bland innocence – fluctuates alarmingly between hyper-gush/you-are-my-soulmate and genuinely not giving a shit.
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle and MoreAll Access Membership – This is not a recurring payment – you are not locked in.
Email Mystic if you would like to trial for a few weeks first.