Zen Guru Moon

So I am away for a few days – catching up on my 2013 Cosmic Consults – and will be back when the Moon hits Gemini, Thurs AM Sydney time. Can you believe it’s Void in Taurus the whole time till then?

So Zen Out. Yes, even if you have to live/work/dance with Zombies day in and day out. Even if your To-Do List is 50 megatrons of crap and your every 2nd conversation triggers ye olde ancient angst. Even if whatever…Zen attitude and/or Getting Your Guru on is the only way to meet it. Om.

Horoscopes continue as usual of course & if you are not a subscriber, i have put a Daily Horoscopes sample up here – because i am so nice and as i would love you to subscribe, obviously.  Why do they cost money? Because they’re worth it. And also as there are no ads on this site. Not a single one.

And here also is a sample of a recent Daily Mystic (the Full Moon Tips one) sent to subscribers…

Back Soon – Get Your Guru On…DO your Jupiter…Stay Zen…Hydrate/Sleep/Nourish…

Quick Warning: Some peeps go batty about their STUFF during Void Moons in Taurus. Like, don’t move their favorite pen or touch the toothpaste. If you owe a friend even 50cents, pay it back pronto and with a sucky note.

Image: Mary Quite Contrary

juno
juno
October 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Agree AA/Lux Interior. Especially for my ex. Ha, he has been practically living at my place these last few months, but I drove him to the station so he can visit his girlfriend OS. He’s a Scorp and his lady love won’t know where she’s at until Dec. Me, I’m not sure whether I am denying LZ status. I don’t think a Juno does LZ.

October 31, 2012 7:35 pm
Reply to  juno

Did you see Mystic’s post about Juno, how some see her as the Mistress archetype rather than wife? Anyway, i suppose a Mistress Archetype would relish the freedom and intrigue of secrecy, plus the power to make a man stray, rather than going all zombo powerless. Whichever archetype you vibe to, may she bring you your power.

Asteroid Juno: Marriage Or Mistress?

juno
juno
October 31, 2012 10:35 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Heh! yes I checked these out after I chose the first asteroid to hit my ascendant as my nom de plume. I will be spending more time looking into her power and its uses. I think she punishes the objects of her co-ruler’s attentions, but I’m far more sanguine (for now…)
Thanks Mille! Love your work.

Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
October 31, 2012 4:09 pm

The daily scopes have been bang on of late!!

October 31, 2012 3:44 pm

OMG, I didn’t know about the Zodiactopia cartoons at Astrodienst. November’s Scorp version is just hilarious: http://www.astro.com/col/zodiactopia_e.htm

Tropic of Scorp
Tropic of Scorp
October 31, 2012 3:52 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

😆 😆 Love it!!! Thanks for posting! 😛

October 31, 2012 5:47 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

that is hilarious.. I needed that.

Savannah
Savannah
October 31, 2012 3:17 pm

I’ve been doing pretty well til this arvi now, I’ve decided to go get 1/2 doz Bullmers & hole myself up here at home til morning. Debating whether to switch off ALL electronic communication devices while I’m at it & ruthlessly clear out all my cupboards. Yeah! Too ‘good’ witch to do voodoo dolls lol.

AriesCapricorne
AriesCapricorne
October 31, 2012 3:00 pm

How strange! The daily mystic has been ONE DAY late of advice. Everything it warns me not to do, i DID the day before. Hahaha oh my. Let’s see how this all turns out.

Truly loving the Oracle at the moment too.

October 31, 2012 11:44 am

I have a plan for the Full Moon. I am baking 3 apple pies for a wrap party tomorrow, our last day on the job. If you want a zen experience, peel and slice 25 apples. A friend at work loaned me her mechanical apple peeler but I may do it by hand anyway.

October 31, 2012 1:14 pm
Reply to  Charles

25… not that many. do by hand. good to get real with food I think. 🙂 play some apple-peelin’ music or a good podcast to keep you occupied unless silence-as-meditation is your thing..

October 31, 2012 2:02 pm
Reply to  Pi

Oops, I miscalculated. I forgot my recipe has enough for 2 pies. Now I have twice as many apples and pears as I need. But at least now I am done peeling in half the time. I guess I will be eating a lot of pie in the near future. Good thing I like pie. Good thing I like making pie.

Tropic of Scorp
Tropic of Scorp
October 31, 2012 3:55 pm
Reply to  Charles

of course you love making and eating pie. You’re a Taurus. Hehe 🙂

November 1, 2012 1:38 pm

I mostly like making pies because people love my pies. I was going to take a picture of my pies but I forgot. When I was in the office getting them ready, someone took a picture of me wearing a grey commercial baker’s apron, whisking whipped cream in a big copper bowl. I have a feeling that photo will come back to haunt me.

October 31, 2012 7:14 pm
Reply to  Charles

ooo, or you could do poached pears in sauterne some spices.. serve with thickened cream … it;s nearly winter where you are right? perfect. stewed apples and cinnamon delicious with porridge or on top of pancakes/hotcakes… but some puff pastry and make apple turnover…tarte tatin (french upside down apple tart)… drooly drool

October 31, 2012 7:16 pm
Reply to  Pi

better still can you make ice cream? even the machine-free option… pear gelato OMG… apple slushies… ok better stop now

October 31, 2012 7:27 pm
Reply to  Pi

HOly cow, stop it, Pi.. owwww your name sounds like… god i’ve just been void Taurus mooning …found myself alternately snacking on strips of eye fillet and peanut m&ms… need poached pear and clotted cream…need tarte tatin but perhaps turnover even more.mmm

October 31, 2012 2:05 pm
Reply to  Pi

P.S. the mechanical peeler did not work out. It shaved off half the apple with the peels. I did it all by hand.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
October 31, 2012 2:28 pm
Reply to  Charles

Sounds wonderful. Do you make your own pastry? I find pastry-making, pie-baking and cake-making fantastic meditation. Very good for the soul.

October 31, 2012 11:18 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

I started experimenting with pastry crusts but not this time. I just did the store-bought pie dough, the kind that comes rolled out flat and you form your own shells.

October 31, 2012 10:26 am

Thanks Mystic, great advice…your mind goes where the energy flows so activate jupiter works for me, It is in cancer and this extended void moon is good for healing. This has been the most trying year. Trying to get on top of the ross river, just need to buy specific immune herbs to fight the virus. Been reading up a lot about the tao I just feel so aligned to it. They do not believe in some punishing karma and that is how i fee. Life is impersonal in a way..am now just starting to understand symbols sent to me… Read more »

October 31, 2012 7:23 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

God, sorry about your ross. Has it been a year? You really have to go with time more than seems humanly possible with long term things. Mine’s two years. (Not Ross R). I’m surprised i’m alive, not from the condition but the impatience to be well. Best wishes xx

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
October 31, 2012 8:17 am

I feel horrible, simply horrible.. I had promised that I’d leave the LZ object, and had made it public here -so I could stick to my promise- and what did I do? Send a short and unfortunately what reads like a flippant message about the hurricane… Dang. What is wrong with me? I’m trying my best to find a humor/self-forgiveness in this but can’t shake the feeling that -what I did was stupid, -it’d be OK to write something like “u b safe” then my mind comes back to, once again, – WTF is wrong with me? Sigh. The only… Read more »

October 31, 2012 5:42 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

That’s hardly LZ – even if perhaps the motivation wise. No beating up of self please, that is anti-Zen. I do the ice cube thing too, sometimes TWICE for the same qi suck.

Honey, you’re human. You slipped, you fell, now you get back up again and hold your head high. What’s the worst he can think? That you’re wishing him well in a storm that’s killing people and destroying homes. That don’t make you Lovezilla.

quintile
quintile
October 31, 2012 6:39 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

yes exactly – don’t dwell on it, it will psychically make its way to the object of your interest – let it go!!

October 31, 2012 7:20 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

Sounded like a pretty appropriate message of care and concern in the unusual weather circumstances. I agree with Fallen there, you only have yourself to answer to and you can just get back up and start again.

I’ve been doing that with cigs 🙂 And i made it public here too! Be nice to yourself, Quadrupled.

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
October 31, 2012 8:17 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

Thank you for support – my “freak panic” was about fear – it is as if you accidentally set off your addiction, remember its consequences and your mind starts sending screeching emergency signals.

This morning, my mind was as calm as a post-storm Northern Seas, once my subconscious intervened, likely thinking “ok that is nuff. snap it out.”

Now back on track.

November 1, 2012 4:04 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

haha.. so NOW you’re on Stage 3. Awe-some and a bag of chips.

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
October 31, 2012 1:13 am

So happy to be home after working all weekend. We didn’t lose power or any trees, but school and the office are closed today and my daughter’s been invited to play at the neighbors. Yeah void moon in Taurus! The other week – shortly before my brother came into my house and threatened me – I drew the tarot and the Knight of Pentacles came up. I tend to google my way through a Tarot spread, so I looked it up online. This phrase from cyrstal reflections stuck with me. I think I will make it into a painting: “Come… Read more »

AAC.
AAC.
October 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Is it ok to book tickets to Brissy online during merc retro and voido moono? Gonna see my best friend in Jan, but was kind of wondering….

AAC.
AAC.
October 30, 2012 11:54 pm
Reply to  AAC.

Gah, also, driving up to the country on the weekend for a celtic festival, now that is some zen! Beer, Fiddles, and Redheads (me) ! Woo yeah! Hope the car makes it!

October 31, 2012 5:40 pm
Reply to  AAC.

You said redheads and I promptly thought of Brody in Homeland, followed by..”I could use me a bit o’ ginger right now.” 🙂

October 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Our company got restructured. All the freedom I had…. Gone. I’m sitting here at a quarter to 11 spreadsheeting my whole year’s worth of hours for the new boss in order to get my time off in lieu back. I’m zen to the point of killing myself 😐

Fuq this.

October 31, 2012 12:14 am
Reply to  WOOHOO

yeah it must really bite to be still employed and able to pay the bills.

October 31, 2012 12:15 am
Reply to  WOOHOO

maybe the time in lieu was an investment in keeping your job….

October 31, 2012 12:22 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Oh boo!

No one works for free. The old boss gave us freedom the manage our time, the company changed the structure and put us under a new boss who has given us 24 hours to submit our hours. Not exactly fair.

And yeah, I still have a job. I work 12 hours a day and get paid for 7.5. If I want to whiny about conditions I will.

AAC.
AAC.
October 31, 2012 12:23 am
Reply to  WOOHOO

Complaining about working conditions actually helps to improve them! Think about that for a zen minute or two.

October 31, 2012 12:31 am
Reply to  AAC.

Indeed we do. Originally they were just going to take all time off in lieu away. Except the old boss promised in writing so they had to honour it. Not without being bastards. And we’ve told them we won’t do the extra work now unless it’s remunerated.(says me spreadsheeting at midnight). Ironically most of the year WAS put into time sheets… except they did away with those mid-August! Thank God I put all the hours in my diary. Some of the staff have no proof they did any extra work now!

October 31, 2012 10:00 am
Reply to  WOOHOO

Excellent, so to reframe your ‘whining’ comments you DO have some things to be happy about. You had the foresight to keep a diary, unlike some of your workmates who have worked for free. Although it was inconvenient to have to work to a tight deadline to submit, you will receive remuneration for hours worked previously. You have been able to renegotiate with the new management that you will either be paid for overtime or you won’t do any in future. New managers have in your opinion shown themselves to be unfair in their dealings from the outset which gives… Read more »

October 31, 2012 1:12 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

anon makes some good points.

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
October 31, 2012 2:14 am
Reply to  AAC.

Seriously. My Dad was all “keep your head down, do as you’re told, and be grateful you have a job.” Took me ages to get over the less-than work ethic. Sometimes – nearly all the time – you have to fight for your rights!

gbs
gbs
October 30, 2012 11:48 pm

This Full Moon brought up a lot of primal fears for me–fear of abandonment principal among them. It doesn’t feel too great when I’m in the midst of the emotion, tied up as it is with other feelings of desperation, anxiety, shame. But it’s a real relief to bring these things out into.the open to heal them. And, curiously yesterday, mixed in with this was a visceral awareness that my self-worth isn’t determined by whether a person physically stays in my life or goes. It sounds so basic and obvious, but until now it’s been an elusive thing for me… Read more »

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
October 31, 2012 1:05 am
Reply to  gbs

I hate that about massive profound soul-healing realizations – they always tend to sound so basic. I suspect its because there are layers to these things and when you get to a deeper layer – its like “Wow, I never knew…thank God” and then you form the words and think “Duh, I always knew and so does everyone else.” Its hard to stay self-esteeming in this world, but its also true that no one does it for you. Better to be alone and sane and sound than “appreciated” by an asshole who won’t get out of your space. Blessings.

Iamthatiam
Iamthatiam
October 30, 2012 8:11 pm

What if I feel seriously bored, lonely and broke and like I can’t relax because soon I will have nothing to eat?? I need motivation and support not zen!!

Iamthatiam
Iamthatiam
October 30, 2012 8:29 pm

I know…thank you….I have not felt like this for awhile. I am taking your advice on board!! It’s just that I have been doing all these things on my own for a long time and even cleaning up all the shit OTHER people have left in the ‘hovel’ and writing stuff out constantly, meditating, yoga, exercise, singing, loudly playing music. I know I am whining and turning into a victim…. I have been doing healings on myself everyday too. I don’t know what else to do. I feel like I’m totally unsupported and I’m trying to create my own support… Read more »

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
October 30, 2012 9:15 pm
Reply to  Iamthatiam

Hey babe…. it can be tiring doing what your doing… I know! …. I always wonder if this sense of apathy is not an indicator that there is something not being paid attention to!… it might need some deeper investigation to find out what your soul is really longing for amidst all the amazing and good work you are doing for yourself… what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you ask yourself what is it that you want right now? Can you be patient and gentle with yourself in making steps towards achieving this desire? can… Read more »

Iamthatiam
Iamthatiam
October 30, 2012 10:17 pm
Reply to  plutonic gem

Thanks plutonicgem 🙂 Words of wisdom…. It’s definitely on my mind that things need deeper investigation and also being patient and gentle is something I need to allow a bit more in my life. With myself especially, pretty good at doing it for others.
I really appreciate your comforting words it helped a lot x

Iamthatiam
Iamthatiam
October 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Ha!!! That gave me a laugh….Thanks lol. What an image…… Yes I really think it is a lot of old stuff coming up that I thought had been laid to rest a long time ago. It’s great that it’s coming up and showing what needs to be cleared it’s just the pace is very intense so yeah I will read your rant for sure and get on it 🙂

October 31, 2012 12:39 am

Sounds like my old housemates…. So glad THAT’S in the past.

October 31, 2012 12:41 am
Reply to  WOOHOO

Although, come to think of it. One of my current housematesonly showers once a week unlessshe has sex. And brushes her teeth when she remembers*shudder*.

November 4, 2012 12:15 am
Reply to  WOOHOO

OMG what sign is s/he?

November 4, 2012 1:17 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Yes. What sign is she??? 😯

October 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Thank the Goddess I read this.. fark me, Old Demons indeed, it’s like a blatted House Party of Ye Olde Issues/Qi Vamps. Except they came as themselves. Euuw.

Being a moon child with Venus in Leo, I’ve promptly bunged up a new screensaver featuring a super luminous full moon next to a shining star. Let’s all remind ourselves both these amazing things live in the dark, consolidate your light and SHINE ON.

Power doesn’t freak, speak or sneak. It just IS.

Atlas
Atlas
October 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Feel like buying shoes, again.

October 30, 2012 10:17 pm
Reply to  Atlas

now there is NOTHING wrong with that feeling. 😀

October 31, 2012 5:34 pm
Reply to  Atlas

Shoes? Honey, suddenly I keep on looking at bags. I thought I tamed my Shoe Monger down (mainly as I’m pretty much stocked) but now the thoughts of purses are giving me another high.. AND I was never like this before.

My fallback thought: Thatcher’s purse was a power accessory as she managed the kingdom. Least this is what I’m telling myself.

Atlas
Atlas
October 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Shaken the stress away as i type… All zen in the face of impending deadlines & double-booked gigs. Ha ha
No full moon drama; lots of heartwarming realisations- how right i am, how lukky i am, how wonderful the people in my life are and how sunlit they make my life, how loved i am and feel.
I keep to myself a lot and maintain a healthy and comfortable distance from chi vamps. Just me, my lover and two or three best friends – i havnt felt so free and supported for ages. Groovy.

twinfishrising
twinfishrising
October 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Just now I received the following sms

“Just been bombarded with a series of texts from X wanting me to give back things she’s “loaned” me or if I no longer have the things I can just giver her $2200 which is her estimation of what she spent being my friend ( for all of 3 months). She is off this planet batshit!”

Once again Mystic you are spot on!

Ms.
Ms.
October 30, 2012 7:02 pm
Reply to  twinfishrising

wow, who gets a spreadsheet at the end of a relationship with cost estimate. nasty

October 30, 2012 11:42 pm
Reply to  twinfishrising

Hahahaha! Wow!

Savannah
Savannah
October 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Enjoy Mystic!

I’ve been swimming laps, lol not for the fitness etc really, it’s to either think methodically or not think at all. Concentrating on breathing, heart beats & stroke technique instead of raw thrashing up & down.

juno
juno
October 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Tizzed up the bedroom furniture with some new pillows, red trim, found some new and replacement essential oils and an heirloom seed catalogue arrives in the post. Bit of gardening and some indoor plant nurturing as well.
Sending suitably zen fuzzies about. Hope you all get some XX

sweetpea
sweetpea
October 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Had a mixed bag of Toro patients today….One, a 25 year old bearded, black rimmed glasses and thin male…Naturally he took his glasses off 🙂 He wanted a light touch massage and that was a treat as opposed to full on deep tissue. He did seem to zone out nicely in the dimly lit hanging paper lamp that my newly renovated room that the Piscean doc office owners have provided. (sorry for the run on sentence…) Another, a 54 year old female who thought her appointment was at 5:00 instead of 4..She came in flustered and angry with herself. I… Read more »

sweetpea
sweetpea
October 30, 2012 3:37 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

she’s a Pisces! And I had requested a “zen” type theme if possible.

electric eel libran
electric eel libran
October 30, 2012 5:22 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

those skinny little toro bulls do really enjoy a light touch! That was one thing i found out after dating one. They don’t quite live up to the Kobe beef standard of massaged in beer. 🙂

Ainslie
Ainslie
October 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Im a sun/ ascend.. Skinny toro.. And love deep tissue

sweetpea
sweetpea
October 30, 2012 6:02 pm
Reply to  Ainslie

It is always interesting what the different body types can take or not. Communication beforehand essential of course and then a warm up and ease into and recheck with them. Like some 102 lb females that can take full on elbow (thinking of a particular Virgo), and then the Aries male I recently had who was as I joked “kicking his britches” (sheets) off but who did not want me to ease up when I worked his bicep tendons. The Virgo patient was a regular tho and came in every two weeks and the recent Toro had not had a… Read more »

October 30, 2012 7:04 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Lol…. I loooooooove being smashed by my massage therapist… just wish I could find one in Syd without too much trial and error… Pisces but moon in Cap, saturn in my 2nd and jupiter in Toro, venus in aries …. describing these in case the ‘body’ -related aspects help your study 🙂

Ms.
Ms.
October 30, 2012 7:09 pm
Reply to  Pi

lol, yes. My mantra with massage is if i am not in pain I can’t feel it

really want a massage now

October 31, 2012 7:09 pm
Reply to  Ms.

hey Ms i think things like massage etc are good for times like this where we’re needing to get back into our bodies a bit after some heavy existential experiences, too. grounding. u agree..? xx

October 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Trying not to overwork the Zen but explains the non-stop on loop play of my Love Meditation series from the Chopra Center.. La Leo laughed incredulously when he begged me to put on something soothing as we cuddled and out came a voice droning on about Intuition and the centered heart. No matter. I think this: the strongest most acute force is the clearest, calmest one. Think the pool that smiles at the sky unruffled while the clouds storm by. So Zen is actually huge in the arsenal. The better to let the Universe deliver it’s owns twists, the better… Read more »

Serenscorp
Serenscorp
October 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Good few days to be at home recovering from having my wisdom teeth out. Living on icecream & soup and sorting out my super accounts. Hmmmm icecream. Not quite primal or remotely vegan, but enjoying the cool soothing sensation is Zenning me out

Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
October 30, 2012 1:49 pm

An appropriate moon void in which to have discovered the “Primal” lifestyle. Very Zen Toro. Now I’m off to out-run a sabre-toothed tiger and climb a tree.

Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
October 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Does that involve out-running an eggplant?

Beatrice
Beatrice
October 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Anyone have any ideas how to do a Jupiter in Cap conjunct Saturn in the 5th?

Anon
Anon
October 30, 2012 2:12 pm
Reply to  Beatrice

Beatrice, Invest in art.

October 30, 2012 2:53 pm
Reply to  Beatrice

Musician with an eye on lasting forever? stage manager? artist management? event management? management management? making instruments? creating an art / hairdressing / something 5th-housey empire ?

October 30, 2012 2:54 pm
Reply to  Beatrice

or with your 5th house Saturn lessons, life coaching? for Very Awesome results only?

sweetpea
sweetpea
October 30, 2012 4:02 pm
Reply to  Beatrice

My first thought was artistic discipline in a big way..A bit general, I know…

Funny because earlier I looked up David Lee Roth’s horoscope thinking he just had to have some kind of fire in there. He’s a Libra with Pisces Moon,…

But he has Mars in Capricorn opposite Cancer Uranus and Jupiter…

A line from the song Panama says “model citizen (Cap), zero disciplne (Uranus) and we know he did things in a big (Jupiter) way….lol

shell
shell
October 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Zen?
Right now I’m impressed I’m even managing restrained fury.

Virgone

October 31, 2012 12:33 am
Reply to  shell

I feel ya!

selectric eel libran
selectric eel libran
October 30, 2012 1:27 pm

yes have a good working break!

i am fully engaged with the toro vibe,.. went canoeing and gardening….doing the accounting. eating cupcakes. fuq yeah toro powerz!

Kate
Kate
October 30, 2012 1:22 pm

have a gorgeous break 😉

October 30, 2012 4:31 pm
Reply to  Kate

I really need new eyeglasses. I thought you wrote “have a gorgeous freak.”

scalycat
scalycat
October 30, 2012 6:37 pm
Reply to  Charles

I thought you wrote, I really need new eyelashes. Aren’t we a worry.

dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
October 30, 2012 8:12 pm
Reply to  scalycat

I really need glasses, I didn’t even see that lmao…