A Polyamorous Sagittarius Guy Update

Sasha Pivarova in countryside with vintage orange Porsche

Want an update re the Gemini’s pursuit of the Polyamorous Sagittarius Guy? Well, here it is.

Hello Magical Mystic,

I have an update on my attempt to secure the affections of the Polyamorous Sagittarius. So, we all met on the beach for a gathering of drinking, swims, and sunbaking. I arrive with his best friend just as super-hot Sagg man arrives with a new bountiful blonde. As she bounces around telling me about her abs and how there needs to be “pain to maintain,” I silently regret NOT taking Mars in Virgo so seriously and curse my Jupiter in Gemini long lunches. Super sexy Sagg keeps watching me; I can feel it. But I dare not look for his uber hot wiles will surely drag me into a reckless internal dialogue between right and wrong, lust and love. As another photo is taken of Ms delicious abs and uber sex dripping Sagg and posted momentarily onto FB for more crowd worship, I start to feel drained. I start looking for the Energy Vampire.

As a true believer of “sisters before misters,” I don¹t want to hate on her or encourage any more looks or questions from stunning Sagg. I tear off for a walk and feel the whole show is lacking any substance, authenticity, or honesty. As the beach crew lunge at the bars for blue devil hoochie juice and Space Dust, I headed home for a book and wine. Do the people that are still faking it feel it? Can they feel the shift? Or, are they just feeling a bit more “pain to maintain.”

xx Gemini 1001

Forget Abs – It’s The Polyamorous Sagittarius Who Would Be The True Pain To Maintain

Hey Gemini 1001,

It sounds like you did JUST the right thing for a Dark Moon, leaving the scene early before Neptunian substances can potentially lead to dreary drunkalogues.  I want to say though that some people like to feed off a lot of attention from people, so they’ll give out heavy ‘come here – I want you’ signals to generate the sort of sex energy they feed off. They probably actually ARE a form of Energy Vampire.

I am sure he was flirting with you and would love to spend more time with you. But, as he’s made reasonably clear, it would be you plus all the other flowers in the field, blonde abs, Facebook selfies and all. You sound more intricate and refined than that. I think you got the best of this. Some flickering attention from a Sagittarius but being mercifully preserved from the tedious task of trying to tone down his polyamorous Sagittarius action.

What does everyone else think?

Image: Nathanial Goldberg – Vogue Uk – Sasha Pivarova

Star
Star
October 16, 2012 3:28 pm

In terms of whether this chick with the abs and the sag guy were phony or not, I would say that -potentially- this “could” be them being their authentic selves. …my opinion on that changed when I read the part about the pictures and Facebook stuff. It’s one thing to take some pictures at a get together, maybe post a few on Facebook the following day… But it is quite another – not to mention quite telling – when two people are vamping for the camera, at a get together with friends (whose company they are meant to enjoy in… Read more »

Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
October 16, 2012 12:47 pm

I say—WELL DONE GEM! I just bet he was wondering where you went, and what exotic Gemini mischief you got up to without him. My advice is keep it up! Stay cooool mercurial ice-queen and torture, torture torture.

Now if only I could take my own advice…

scorpionic
scorpionic
October 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Love your style Gemini 1001 – you rock! Plus, you’ve raised a whole new perspective to “pain to maintain” lol… keep going you good thing 8)

SalaciousSagg
SalaciousSagg
October 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi Y’all, its so good to be back and seeing some of my dear ol friends made ms smile. SO much to catch up on but I had to start where Saggo’s showed up of course. Gem1001 good on you for being true to yourself and doing your own thing. If the Saggo is truly in to you, he will find this tres attractive- for when a person is comfortable in their own skin and is not needy-it is soo hot! As for his hot blonde companion…hmmm…I don’t know…at times we can be such meaning making machines that allow our… Read more »

drhlime
drhlime
October 16, 2012 5:36 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

hiddendragonqueen
hiddendragonqueen
October 16, 2012 5:11 am

oh i don’t know… i think you should do your own 4fs. sure it’s fake, but seriously, aren’t most social encounters? and depth appears in surprising places. plus, that which we resist persists and all, and for gems the sags are soooo hard to resist. i’m sure you’re gorgeous enough to nab him, so do, boost your ego and self-love, have some exciting foreplay and meh after, then move along happily… you’re a gemini! you can change your mind as easily as he can! 😉

Inger
Inger
October 16, 2012 4:46 am

My Taurus rising , scorpio moon, Sag sun male persuer gave up the 4 F Club for me and was much happy for it !!!
4F Club?? Find ’em
Feel ’em
Fuq ’em
Forget ’em——lol

SeaGoat
SeaGoat
October 15, 2012 11:09 pm

I think the real issue here is, deep down, the challenge – hot guy, lots of women “friends”, etc – even though they may be an outright sleazebag, we still get sucked in to thinking “am I attractive enough to nab him?”. A validation of our own worthiness, even though he’s not that worthy, really!

Just a thought, based on past experience, before I grew myself some self-worth 🙂 Still cultivating carefully, though – can be easy to lapse.

Liz
Liz
October 16, 2012 12:52 am
Reply to  SeaGoat

I agree, there is an initial zip of “Ooh I think he’s into me!” – but there are few things that will aggravate me more about a man than having the ballx to flirt with me while obviously on a date with another woman. Regardless of who or what she is – WTF does he think of me to think I’d bite on such a crap hook?!

Vuldaen
Vuldaen
October 15, 2012 10:58 pm

They just sound really fake and douchey. Like I have some amazingly hot friends but even they would feel stupid talking about their abs and doing sexy photos for Facebook (this chick sounds like a piece of work). Gawd, how lame are they lol certainly not worth wasting your time on. At least the book sounds like it would enrich your life rather than the shallow social scenario which only gives one an inferiority complex of some kind.

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
October 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Sounds to me like you all work in television or fashion. Have you also considered the possibility that he might have bought an escort? He could have got her along with the space dust.

i think seeing as you left early you will be getting a text or a call from him by thursday.

October 16, 2012 1:45 pm

onya with that one !

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
October 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Ugh.. I can feel your “pain” with the bounciful blonde attached to his hip and drama. It was just a game. You walked away and Super Woman powers to YOU! You have to walk away. You might be stewing while alone but process the pain and try to understand / justify it. I honestly have been doing that for a while. I don’t blame him, I internalize it to try and figure out why I am putting myself through the torture of a guy who won’t give me the time of day that I deserve. I just experienced something similar.… Read more »

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
October 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Next up, I may paint my toenails green– or blue!

Decisions, decisions…

October 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Don’t be hasty now Girl, better think this one through…remember last time

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
October 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Oh how could I forget? What a disaster! Thank goodness for the Zap Zone: may I never suffer an ugly pedi again.

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
October 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Scorp.. I did a mix of blue and green this w/e. I say blue.

xo!!

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
October 15, 2012 11:11 pm
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

You’re sweet, VE, and I’m sure your nails look fab. Besos

LadyCrab
LadyCrab
October 15, 2012 9:34 pm

BeBeBeBeBeBe your lovely disco minding danzig worded sweet suite self – and enjoy as moth to flame those real enuff for you to attract. Tat is all.

October 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Gemini 1001. I really admire your dignity. Your grace is wasted on that guy. If we all treated each other with dignity like yours we cld start a dating revolution.

October 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Hmmm, im not sure you played it out enough. Sometimes you have to grin and bear the early hours of a get together like that. I’m not a drinker and shit, for god sake, don’t give me fake, but to know the full story , I would have gone with them. Later in the evening after a few truth serums are downed or snorted is when you can look someone in the eye and have it out , all out, right there in front of you. If the beautiful smiling allure is still there, you might just be on to… Read more »

October 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Excellent clarity in realising what does and doesn’t suit you, and even more excellence in honouring it to go off and do your thing. You had to see it for real and for yourself, huh? I like that. I can’t say that getting her abs on is not her authentic self. I mean, you were moved to feel you should be doing that. Is that inspiration or jealousy in her intention? Whatever. That’s a subtle thing that depends on so much body language and very much on the emotional state of both people in the conversation. What matters is what… Read more »

October 15, 2012 8:07 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I think Sagi is pretty loyal overall but I’m affected with a Toro asc so that might not be accurate.

Still, if/when we find one that gets us and our collective goals and dreams align it’s the most awesome thing to have the balance of freedom and a base to run home too and none to many will stray from that field.

October 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Reply to  Scorched Earth

Affected ..interesting way of putting it x

October 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Yes.. upon reflection it is, and not a true representation of what I’d intended.. haha.. affected by bull? 😉

October 15, 2012 8:22 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

agreed. think the need to beach then spacedust is less your scene right now.

October 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Reply to  Ms.

WhatyoutalkinaboutWillis !

Beach …space dust ..Hello, that’s one step from paradise …(on the odd occasion of course).
As a lifestyle ? Hmmm. Ok.

pis-kee-an
pis-kee-an
October 15, 2012 7:38 pm

GO GEM!!!! I totally identify with your scenario … I am a Fish & have had a little girl crush on a Sagg at work for most of this year. We’ve gone out on a couple of … dates ???….. coffee/cake-share or dinner …. seemed to go well both times …. he’s gone from near-obssession in coming to my desk on a daily basis … to practically avoiding me (now that he knows I might be interested). it’s as if his work is done… It’s the thrill of the chase for him (I’ve decided), so I’ve backed off and voila!… Read more »

October 15, 2012 7:50 pm
Reply to  pis-kee-an

Hey there pis-kee-an, chiming in .. in a very good natured way 🙂 about the notion of Sagi and manipulative. They kinda don’t go in that general sense. It would depend on the person and other astro of course but the make up of a Sagi is playful and typically non-committal in early stages of get to know and flirt and freedom remains paramount eg no strings and promises. This isn’t manipulative but no, it’s not always spoken rather an assumed understanding that isn’t necessarily understood. Yeah, we could wear the ‘bast@rd label etc.. sometimes appearing thoughtless or not caring… Read more »

October 15, 2012 7:53 pm
Reply to  Scorched Earth

SNAP!

pis-kee-an
pis-kee-an
October 15, 2012 8:07 pm
Reply to  Scorched Earth

Hey there Lady Centaur! thanks for feedback and I apologise for offending. I totally get where you are coming from – “appearing thoughtless or not caring …” my fingers and mind may’ve got just a smidgen carried away with the emotion of it all – and I’m sure I could be a bast@rd, if pushed – we all have the capacity… I do recognise the “playful and non-committal” … I think that’s where mine’s at … i just find it frustrating … that’s all … 🙂

October 15, 2012 8:15 pm
Reply to  pis-kee-an

Zero offence taken 🙂 Just saying is all. I get it’s just an expression of self and took it in light humour as well. Just wanted to add another element. Centaurs can appear offend frequently and are often surprised and usually concerned if it is brought to their attention as it’s accidental and we don’t typically like to be misunderstood. But there are always exceptions so it’s a generalisation not an investment in protecting the herd so to speak. We are definitely good at appearing non committal but smiling and saying yes at the same time. What is that? Honestly,… Read more »

pis-kee-an
pis-kee-an
October 15, 2012 8:26 pm
Reply to  Scorched Earth

thanks 🙂

October 15, 2012 8:21 pm
Reply to  Scorched Earth

yes. I am often non comital due to emotional honesty rule but it does not mean someone is a bastard.

October 15, 2012 8:29 pm
Reply to  Ms.

That is also true.

October 15, 2012 7:52 pm
Reply to  pis-kee-an

But he may be like me: i don’t like signs that someone is going to be a smother-mother. Not that i like them to totally keep their distance, just signs that they are certainly keen but, yes, also have a life that thrives. I get nervous if someone looks like they’re going to be time-demanding or suddenly wanting me to have their babies or get married or meet the parents or move in to my house (it happens a lot). Because i want a life that thrives, sure with the man in it, but not with the man pulling rank… Read more »

October 15, 2012 7:56 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Yes, I’ll take one of those!!!

Or will I?

Perhaps I’ll dance around him for a bit longer…..

LOLOLOL

Ok.. jesting.. back to point 1.

And on the dance goes 🙂

October 15, 2012 7:22 pm

We must be reading different stories. What I get from the above is 1 – a group of friends all went to the beach, with some people turning up in pairs .. ie it was not a date 2 – the man in question has not made any statements of intent, and mostly just thrown glances that Gem 1001 has interpreted as or wanted to be intent. So what is it that makes him a tool then? How in fact has he actually done anything wrong other than act out whatever an anonymous group of people who have not met… Read more »

October 15, 2012 7:23 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

*not met him*

Porkchop
Porkchop
October 15, 2012 8:02 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I think we’re all just having a bit of fun here. It’s not like this is the Eckhart Tolle message board 😉 (joke)

quintile

Reply to  Porkchop

the power of Not Now !!!

Lucy
Lucy
October 16, 2012 5:07 am
Reply to  Anonymous

The Power of Not Now, I’ve got a headache.

Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
October 16, 2012 12:45 pm
Reply to  Lucy

HAAA!!

October 15, 2012 8:18 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

yeah I know x

leogroover
leogroover
October 15, 2012 6:57 pm

One word Gem TOOL.
Now for your next strat – what are you going to do if he contacts you? 1. Delete his number like NOW 2.Resist the devil pull of his lust.
3. read the great advice of above posts 4. if you can’t resist go back to point 2. if that doesn’t work hide under a heavy blanket with appropo healthly substances to sustain you through the worst of it.
Good luck

Little Joey
Little Joey
October 15, 2012 8:08 pm
Reply to  leogroover

Yup, “tool” just sums him up perfectly…..

October 15, 2012 6:57 pm

“do the people that are still faking it feel it? … Or, are they just feeling a lil more ?pain tomaintain¹ ?!”

OR

Does your believing that someone is fake make them fake?

What if free/easy/hot blondes/abs is their authentic?

So maybe you are not them. But it doesn’t follow that they are not real.

October 15, 2012 7:23 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I would have to agree, it’s all subjective and individual reality is the truth according to the individual.

And perhaps we don’t know even when we think we do.

We can be quick to judge and we are equally quick to rise up against judgement we feel is unfairly applied due as humans but it is also a natural part of discernment if used in a higher form of what one seeks or wants to cultivate or not in their lives etc.

October 15, 2012 7:25 pm
Reply to  Scorched Earth

random ‘due’ alert 🙂

Fishngoat
Fishngoat
October 15, 2012 6:21 pm

You go girl. Looking after number one! And what’s the bet he’s gona give out come hither vibes even more so now that you have denied him his place in the sun.
Yay you ????

Fishngoat
Fishngoat
October 15, 2012 6:22 pm
Reply to  Fishngoat

Damnation. Not question marks. Clapping hands emoticon!

twinfishrising
twinfishrising
October 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Are the fakers feeling it?
Possibly they are suffering ear infections from avoiding the thunderclaps around them of the zap zone. but what do they care if it means they don’t hear anyone else ? “crunch one, crunch two, crunch three…oooo my abs yes..”

October 15, 2012 8:18 pm
Reply to  twinfishrising

can puddle people feel anything?

October 15, 2012 8:20 pm
Reply to  Ms.

Slightly damp?

October 15, 2012 8:30 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

ha

Fire Fish
Fire Fish
October 15, 2012 9:43 pm
Reply to  Ms.

You two should seriously write a book! Hilarious! and Yep Go Gem! Your way to haute for this nonsense! My Besty Gem has been places like this in the last year and always instantly bored by the tiresome antics that seemed to hold such potential. You’ve got way to much (and many) awesome hot things going on! x

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
October 15, 2012 5:49 pm

You aced it.. it is OK to walk away to maintain self-respect. Kudos!

October 15, 2012 5:33 pm

besides he sounds like a bit of a show pony – i mean hello re the blonde on arm – that is so footballer ! (i was gonna put a name but i thot i might be sued for libel !!) lol ! going off to find a pikelet and er vitamins 🙂 you is the rocking superstar Gem !

October 15, 2012 5:30 pm

beware gem ! you are now 00 attractive to this dude ……… 🙂

Mel C
Mel C
October 15, 2012 6:06 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Ha ha! I was thinking just this! Anyway, with all his prancing I reckon he’d be a bit of a starfish in bed. The poor loves needs a bit of Scorp amongst all that Sagg! I’d put money on an anticlimax 🙂

Aquaria
Aquaria
October 15, 2012 6:52 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

00 attractive as in lots more attractive, right? :p

October 16, 2012 12:48 am
Reply to  Aquaria

yes ! like 007 attractive ! sorry shdov made that clearer !

dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
October 16, 2012 4:38 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

So true, you have peaked his interest like a moving target that the archer must bullseye with his bow 😉

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
October 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Kudos! I think you just dodged a bullet!

Fake people sometimes are so not clued in that they don’t realize why the hammer falls on them in the first place. They see themselves as innocent of wrongdoing when they’ve caused their own misery. I used to be friends with people like this and it was hard telling them basically because they never believed me. 🙁 It was always somebody else’s fault. wtf?

fallen angel
fallen angel
October 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Can’t believe I’m admitting to this but my second name is actually Candy. Yes, thanks Parents. Somehow I missed my date with destiny aka the stripper pole. 🙂 Right. I agree with all of the above. A look is a look. It’s “atmosphere” and “tension” but is it real? No. Real is him ditching whatserabs and having a conversation solo with you, real is being there, real is presence. We can’t take “a look” to the bank non? So GO YOU for catching on quick and opting to preserve your authenticity, time and precious energy. Do people who are still… Read more »

October 15, 2012 6:52 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

That kind of admission deserves acknowledgement at least Angel 😉

Maybe it’s the sweetness in your soul.

I hadn’t commented on the previous post but this does seem like a good outcome.. and effortlessly arrived at.

leogroover
leogroover
October 15, 2012 7:01 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

real is presence. We can’t take “a look” to the bank non? ”
Beautiful wisdom FA
Does it fill your emotional piggy bank Gem?

October 15, 2012 8:15 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

whatsherabs. lol. Re FA for sure yeah, you sound too mature for him doll. In my experiences, shagging super hot people who have the depth of a puddle surrounded by dames is only good for one or two times and then it’s just complicated and all their potential suitors hate you there on, of which there will be many. That’s pretty much standard last 10 years of my previous space with a certain cap/sagg/aqua i’ve known forever. His hotness is like yeah yeah on me now because I know him so well I only see the man inside but girls… Read more »

mitra
mitra
October 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Well done Gem for getting all this sussed in the group context. Now, it all sounds rather painful and a boring as fuq way to spend an afternoon. I reckon you still want to be a player and are trying to work out where you fit in, so there’s some of this journey still to go. But my advice to you is to take some tough measures on yourself …. ditch these acquaintances (cardy-friend sounds ok) and ditch those long lunches. This astro is hot for change and there are meaningful things to be accomplished. You may already have this… Read more »

aqua lion
aqua lion
October 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Good for you Gemini 1001 !!!

How dare he bring blondealicious babe to wave in your face, just to stir you up…. Is this really a Sag game or sounds more bastard-manipulative stuff to me.

Don’t care how hot he thinks he is, with that type of shite going on.

who knows though, this may make him chase you harder if it is the challenge that turns him on – but good for you to try to cut down to the authentic part of it (if there is any).

Porkchop
Porkchop
October 15, 2012 4:33 pm
Reply to  aqua lion

yes good for you! he and barbie oe candi or whatever her name is both sound totally lame!

also i hate how body/weight/diet obsessed everone is. i can’t walk 10 steps at work without overhearing some woman talking about her latest ‘plan’. read rick kauaman’s ‘if not dieting, then what’ and now no longer will make any comments on anyone’s weight (like compliment’s as what if they have an eating disorder or their body is their only source of self-esteem) or what they’re eat. yes i am neptunian and food has been my vice, lol.

October 15, 2012 8:04 pm
Reply to  aqua lion

Hang on. Some people just have hot friends. Doesn’t sound like he brought her to wave in her face from the tone of this. If he has a certain lifestyle than she may have invited herself along on a what are you doing later thing or it was a group hang invite as they were not meeting solo. Careless maybe if he feels for her but I doubt this guy is highly manipulative. Most men do not think that strategically about this kind of thing, maybe he is shagging the other one and it’s not a thing she’s just a… Read more »

Porkchop
Porkchop
October 15, 2012 8:19 pm
Reply to  Ms.

I was just joking about calling her Barbie. I do think though that Gemini 1001 should not get involved with the Sag should the opportunity arise as that seems like it would = drama on top of drama.

My body/weight/obsession rant wasn’t really related to this situ, more about my general frustration with this stuff.

October 15, 2012 8:27 pm
Reply to  Porkchop

all good homegirl, just playing other side of the coin. xx

Meowmix
Meowmix
October 15, 2012 9:56 pm
Reply to  Ms.

yes, it’s all sh*ts and giggles 🙂 that’s why it is fun here.

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
October 15, 2012 11:24 pm
Reply to  aqua lion

And speaking of stirring shite up, Gem 1001 can dish it out so she can take it, right? I mean, she arrives to a get-together with the *best friend* (who “wears a cardigan” wink wink) of the guy she has the hots for?? That she left early sounds like sour grapes to me: Sagg dude one-upped her in the Playing Games dept when he brought Miss Sun-n-Fun to the partay. Lol! This is Disneyland. Child’s play.

bull with sting in tail
bull with sting in tail
October 16, 2012 12:29 am

Dare io say….

Word.

SaggiBee
SaggiBee
October 15, 2012 4:07 pm

“I’d like to say though that some people just like to feed off a lot of attention from people so they’ll give out heavy ‘come here – i want you’ signals just to generate the sort of sex energy they feed off.” Ah, so true! This reminds me of an experience I had with a rockstar dude earlier this year. Having limited contact before that, he seemed to start ‘pursuing’ me for no real reason whatsoever. After a while, it gets hard to tell whether they’re just after the attention or actually attracted to you. Especially when they’re ridiculously hot.… Read more »

dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
October 15, 2012 4:36 pm
Reply to  SaggiBee

I agree, the sex energy they feed off of. This is what happened to me, it’s all coming back to me now, lol….The look, oh the look, I knew I was in trouble and the drunkalogue, omg. The sagg stag turned out to be the stud that was a dud. And he was a psychic Qi Vamp for real feeding off me. Even after I was done with him, his energy was around me for a year and I had to get it removed. Wtf with these saggo guys, are they all the same?? Now I met one very similiar… Read more »

Porkchop
Porkchop
October 15, 2012 4:45 pm

i think if a healthy person really likes you and is interested they won’t play games. and i do think there’s truth to the concept ‘he’s just not that into you’ too.

October 15, 2012 5:27 pm
Reply to  Porkchop

I agree with this – having read the book very recently – i am sticking to the basic philosophy expressed instead of my usual kamikaze plow thro romantic disaster gig. i there is someone i like on the scene however i have decided to just let him do the work (as it were) and ask me out. let him/them decide for a change. to go out with someone ‘healthy’ would be nothing short of a miracle.

Little Joey
Little Joey
October 15, 2012 7:58 pm
Reply to  Porkchop

“i think if a healthy person really likes you and is interested they won’t play games” – I agree with you Porkchop.

dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
October 16, 2012 4:34 pm
Reply to  Porkchop

I agree and sometimes a guy doesn’t know what to do with his feelings so waffles back and forth between being into you and then shutting down. I wonder if they are conflicted between respecting you as a friend or loving you like a man because they are unhealthy or immature in love matters.

SaggiBee
SaggiBee
October 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Not sure, the dude I was talking about was actually a Libra. I don’t think it’s necessarily sign specific. I got a little muddled with this guy – hey, his attentions were flattering! – but luckily I was smart enough (and had seen him charm my friends the same way) to know what the deal was.

quintile
quintile
October 15, 2012 5:13 pm
Reply to  SaggiBee

…and as we know from synastry – one can have deep attraction that is highly manipulative; honesty that has no chemistry; love that is hyper-confused; love more one-sided than another; attraction that is more about life lessons; projection from one’s own chart; love that is too safe, too unstable, etc etc etc – as many configurations of desire, love and sex as there are 2 x people in the world – hey, its one of the topics that keeps us guessing!!

Porkchop
Porkchop
October 15, 2012 9:55 pm
Reply to  quintile

yes, and in many ways love can bring out the worst in us… i think what i meant is more that if i am super interested in someone i am not really suave enough to hide it very well, lol. and if i thought they were interested back i wouldn’t really want to hide it. so no game playing in that sense. and i do think we can often tell if someone likes us or if they’re just not into us in that way… (like miranda said in satc – if he likes you he’s coming upstairs after a date,… Read more »

October 15, 2012 10:04 pm
Reply to  Porkchop

and perhaps HEALTHY love is NOT about hiding it – thoughts?

quintile
quintile
October 15, 2012 10:05 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

soz – that was me 🙂

Meowmix
Meowmix
October 15, 2012 10:51 pm
Reply to  quintile

i don’t think i know yet what healthy is… we haven’t talked about that yet in therapy, hahal. 😉 i think i am beginning to learn more about what i want and don’t want after the last dipsh*t… 😉

October 16, 2012 1:42 pm
Reply to  quintile

yeah, i mean if you like someone and its mutual why bother with all the crap – life is short – i mean obviously there is a bit of anxiety etc at the beginning but if there is something there it will grow given enough time and space.

Eat,drink+beKerry
Eat,drink+beKerry
October 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Quote from a polyamorous Sagg guy of my former acquaintance – “It’s all about the thrill of the chase.”

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
October 15, 2012 5:25 pm

You can’t be a Saggo without the thrill of the chase though! ;p They have a bow for a reason. They are hunters!

sag-leo
sag-leo
October 16, 2012 10:28 am

Yeah, it’s awkward to be a saggo female, though. Especially with Saturn in the mix. Aggro/polyamorous=terribly off-putting for others.