So, you know Pluto got into Capricorn in Jan 2008 and that there is been some Global Financial Fuquery since then, right?
I’m interested in if/how you peeps have morphed your money ideas & fiscal policy since then…My thoughts on it have totally evolved & Pluto is just getting to the quarter way point of this transit. FYI: It goes till 2024 and my personal feeling is that the ‘breakdown’ stage of restoring our unsustainable economic paradigm will go until 2018, when Uranus gets into Taurus. 2018 on is the rebuild era i.m.o.
Some things that have changed:
* I read the genius Extreme Money by Satyajit Das & now watch vids like The Top 15 Economic ‘Truth’ docos enough to be freaked out by high-frequency trading machines & derivatives + politicians who seem happy to leave all this to private sector “regulators” to govern. Pre Pluto in Cap, i had NO idea what they were.
* I’m now officially debt shy where-as pre-Pluto in Cap i used to think it was an honor and affirmation of one’s Awesome to be offered credit. Or more appropriately, to be offered debt. I am talking more credit cards here than debt you might use to buy an education, house or something productive. But in general debt free or deleveraging IS the new Rich.
* Without wanting to get too anarcha-wigwam about this, i think everyone is a bit more real and less status-whoring with one another. Yes, still like nice things obviously (gourmet food if you’re a foodie, designer labels if you’re a fashionista , fancy body alignment if you’ve got Aquarius Rising – whatever works) but that edge of designer-ism and leveraging up into an ever more beyond-you lifestyle that seemed to be around a LOT in the last days of Pluto in Saggo, seems to have dissipated.
* This is partly the influence from Neptune in Pisces + – now – Saturn in Scorpio but people are spending a LOT more on personal growth/health/wisdom than they are on THINGS. I actually don’t care for things. There is no single thing in my house that i would dash back in to save. Maybe my magical Raven Pic. Or my table with Runes carved all over it. But generally, Thing Lust no longer exists for me.
* I’ve noticed a lot of the people i know – men and women – do not want to get stuck in a relationship with someone financially crazy. Before Pluto in Cap, they might have tolerated it – now they’re not going their. Sexually Transmitted Debt is a terrifying thing. Ain’t nobody going to break OUR stride. Certainly not a mooching partner.
So…how have you morphed your $$$ beliefs and practice since 2008?
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle and MoreAll Access Membership – This is not a recurring payment – you are not locked in.
Email Mystic if you would like to trial for a few weeks first.