Dating Drought: Why No Love Action?

Mia Farrow in a Sixties movie, sitting alone in a diner with red stockings

Dating Drought – Why No Love Action (?) is one of the most popular questions in the Oracle. And, it is a perennial of people after astrology advice or doing their TarotTiming Love in astrology is an art and in fact, a good time for romance can just as easily express as art.

Or through being more in ‘love’ with your life. If it’s Venus, it can evoke a surge of aesthetic and fashion awareness, that is a high every bit as satisfying as – say – a sudden influx of dates.

Most people claiming a dating drought have plenty of “rain,” but it’s not what they want. It’s not so much a drought as a scarcity of people who meet particular standards.

So, if you’re not happy being single and want to break the drought, you can take one of several approaches.

Saturnine – Do something like the Virgo Dating Efficiency method. Logically, there is no reason at all why you cannot acquire an acceptable partner and establish a functional relationship.

Neptunian – Observe the omens, monitor your dream flow, and trust that the right person will manifest for you when it is the appropriate time. You take Alchemy Baths and cleanse your aura.

Jupiter – Dating drought? No way. You are the rain-maker, the maven of mating. Seeing it as an extension of your usual conviviality you set out to expand your social life, host parties and go to everything.

Image: A Dandy In Aspic

, ,

how does phen375 work
how does phen375 work
February 23, 2014 2:16 am

Superb blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of
any forums that cover the same topics discussed here?

I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that
share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Appreciate it!

Nestor
Nestor
December 11, 2013 9:10 pm

I just like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m slightly sure I’ll be informed many new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

Meridith
Meridith
December 11, 2013 9:41 am

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

Denice
Denice
May 18, 2013 7:19 am

This concept takes a lot of heat off the severity of looking
for a soul mate online. As well as sending the message that the call
was not a priority, you will no doubt already be a little anxious and you don’t need to add this extra level of stress. Majority of these sites are free to use but few websites are paid and require a certain amount of fees to be paid by the users.

adultstreamtube.com
adultstreamtube.com
February 12, 2013 9:33 am

It is pretty easy yet it will require some patience plus a heart that’s willing to learn. And “do you ever think” means “would you will get involved again in a very relationship, even though you ended it. Overall, many experts have a fantastic experience and I am creating a much bigger money than I was in the beginning (mind you, you’ll
find links to reliable cam sites at the end of this informative article).

fitness bands vs weights
fitness bands vs weights
February 8, 2013 11:51 pm

This post is truly a good one it assists new internet users,
who are wishing in favor of blogging.

leogroover
leogroover
October 23, 2012 5:53 pm

I’ve had too much ex action just this week but no love action for years. why do they all appear at once 3 of them? did my head in. but they’ve all retreated now i hope.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
October 23, 2012 12:54 am

I just asked the new question and guess what: “a Capricorn is on his way”. Another one? Really? Dang my Cap moon-Lilith-Eros-Juno force field! Dear universe, can I please a) have sex again one day and b) can it be with a man who isn’t a Cap? 🙂

SaggiBee
SaggiBee
October 22, 2012 9:57 pm

I was *just* thinking I’d love this kind of question in the Oracle yesterday – in sync or what?! I gave it a spin and was told that something would happen at the next solar eclipse. Hmmm… mid-November. I’ve been in total self-actualising mode the last couple of months – the likes of which have never been seen round these parts before – so am definitely in love drought-age purgatory. There are much, much worse places to be…

Fire Fish
Fire Fish
October 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Ok so WTF!! seriously what dark matter machine you got going on there!!!
The Oracle pretty much just told me what you said in your zeitgeist!! Next sig partner you’ll meet through work but at a much higher level so get going..ok verbatum but still!!! I heart the oracle.. I may just stay up working now 🙂

andromeda
andromeda
October 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Well I asked about the lack of dating/love action for fun – but it’s worked!!
It said, “There is a Capricorn on the way!”.

Now if I turn ‘on’ to ‘in’ it’s 100% accurate.
2 3/4 year old Capricorn kicked my Gem in the head till he vacated the bed last night.

Morgan
Morgan
October 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Yikes! It even knows about the impending Aries. Good one Mystic.

1st house venus
1st house venus
October 22, 2012 5:10 pm

So I just gave the oracle a spin, such fun! So, basically, oracle was in a flattering mood. It said I’m like a ‘rain maker’ !! Ha. Nah. I take this as not to mean The Rain maker from the new Bruce Willis / Joseph Gordan-Levitt sci-fi filum *Looper* (I would scream if I really were like that Rain Maker). Oracle also says I that I am fussy… The latter is right but I would think that there’s a 1 in 12 chance with that response. ie. 1 in 12 people have venus in virgo which the zodiac suggests are… Read more »

Scaling forward
Scaling forward
October 22, 2012 3:05 pm

I think I am experiencing a love drought because I am on this website too much. But I still love mystic. 🙂

Fire Fish
Fire Fish
October 22, 2012 10:05 pm

lol! That is a good point…. one I will ignore despite myself and keep flicking back and forth from my ‘work’ 🙂

Savannah
Savannah
October 22, 2012 11:28 am

LOL just gave it a whirl got “next solar eclipse – something radically cool….” Cool just come back from 2 lovely weeks with potential mate it’s being left to simmer to see what pans out…. Love the Oracle too not an abuser of it but yes always spot on.

Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
October 22, 2012 10:47 am

I love the Oracle, it’s like my virtual too-truthful, best-intentions-at-heart gay best friend.

It says I need a makeover. lol I’m in productivity/scheming mode now, but health makeover is already launched and beauty/fashion makeover forthcoming mid-November.

Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
Anony_Aus/Lux Interior is My Co-Pilot
October 22, 2012 10:03 am

The Oracle is ridiculously good.

flowerchild
flowerchild
October 22, 2012 9:46 am

Ha ha! Yes, I’ve had a dating drought for over three years, mostly of my own choice, but honestly, I never meet anyone in this big city………also, I don’t feel relaxed enough in my life to have a partner, don’t know how I’d fit that in, in a way that would be beneficial to me and not just cause a lot of stress. *sigh* I did the oracle and it said “Virgo incoming!” …..Oh no! I really don’t jibe with Virgos very well. I know a lot of them, I guess they feel familiar as my mom is a Virgo,… Read more »

Baristagem
Baristagem
October 22, 2012 9:20 am

😯 I’m obsessed with the Oracle! 😯 😯 Earlier this year I asked the oracle a question and the answer said that an animal was coming into my life and there will be a connection or something alike. Within about a month or so I heard about a little 3 month old puppy that needed a home. I didn’t know why this one was different but I knew I wanted her. A few people offered to take her and I didn’t think I would get her but the person who rescued her gave her to us. It’s been LOVE from… Read more »

sweetpea
sweetpea
October 22, 2012 9:33 am
Reply to  Baristagem

Oh I love puppies so much! And your kitty is okay with her?

Baristagem
Baristagem
October 22, 2012 9:44 am
Reply to  sweetpea

😯

Sweetpea! 😯 I’ve missed you!

Yes, Zen (Virgo) and her have so much fun together but sometimes Zen gets annoyed and uppercuts her. Puppy is a miniature Pinscher x – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniature_Pinscher

sweetpea
sweetpea
October 22, 2012 9:46 am
Reply to  Baristagem

Awww, so cute! Yes, I’ve missed you around here too sweetykins but you been busy playin’! “ruff-fuff” lol x

Baristagem

Reply to  Baristagem

😆 😆 😆

cosmic fleece
cosmic fleece
October 22, 2012 2:32 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

No Way Jose ! what a little treasure.
xx Welcome to your new family member…
Lovely that she goes with your rising !

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
October 22, 2012 8:47 am

*troll alert above* But back to the real stuff…. So stoked you’ve added this on the oracle mm…. I twirled the oracle last night to find I need to feng shui my desk…. I’m not sure what that will require but I will declutter and research fenging for desk… That has given me something to focus on that I can manage given I think I’m all alone at work today and have paperwork up to my ears…. So the dailies were great I love it when you talk like that mm… So directive, I am bothered I have to wait… Read more »

mollybloom
mollybloom
October 22, 2012 9:06 am
Reply to  plutonic gem

hey beautiful dangerous Gem, you also rock and i like your *bitchy* intensity. … loved your koan! 😉 lol

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
October 22, 2012 8:07 pm
Reply to  mollybloom

so that troll comment must have been removed? good it was a shocker…. So Im stoked, I have to share, I feng shui’d my desk today, well I havent finished yet, but it feels great!!!! I already feel a shift in my energy and a bit more positive about work… I did spend some serious work time doing this but I figure is an important part of work too, to stay organised and on to it!!!! In some ways I have the perfect job for me in that Im out half the time and in a lovely building the other… Read more »

mollybloom
mollybloom
October 22, 2012 9:03 pm
Reply to  plutonic gem

well done then Plutonic Gem! good for you! let’s see how *i*’ll face the Zen like attitude today, (Monday morning here right now!) see you around! cheers 🙂

October 22, 2012 8:05 pm
Reply to  plutonic gem

Love your fake koans! I make some for my former desk neighbour Scorpio Buddhist. You can tell a real Buddhist cos they have a beautiful sense of humour and know you’re pulling the piss out of yourself or existence, not their religion. Once the two Real Buddhists were chatting about a particularly difficult concept and i randomly said it took me ages to work out the sound of one hand clapping. They said i was doing very well as most people spend years not working it out. My eyes widened and my heart fell and i said, Oh no! I… Read more »

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
October 22, 2012 8:10 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

: ) nice one millie… that koan made me smile….

mollybloom
mollybloom
October 22, 2012 8:36 am

WOW!!!!!! 🙂
i got

“fate is at play – keep trying to be true to your highest self and something beautiful manifests for you before your next birthday”

this and that *personal* LOL 😉 email for Monday TOTALLY got me out of the blue of this deep heavy Pluto day and re-asset my confidence! thanks Diamond Encrusted Shiny Brilliant Mystic!

Link
Link
October 22, 2012 7:41 am

(I’m gonna do it again).

Link
Link
October 22, 2012 7:40 am

“Leo Incoming” rofl– spare me!

DD
DD
October 22, 2012 5:47 am

Hello. I have a question. Can anyone tell me what the moon in the 12th house means for relationships? I heard it’s not good and I can actually believe that for the person who’s astrology chart i was reading about. Can anyone tell me?

Bonnie missing Clyde
Bonnie missing Clyde
October 22, 2012 1:29 pm
Reply to  DD

This placement generally means you are a deep cat.

david5379
david5379
October 22, 2012 4:52 am

exactly what I needed to hear, thanks mystic

Charley
Charley
October 22, 2012 4:20 am

Ha, amazing. Just tried it, probably NOT for the last time lets face it. I got ‘Investigate your Mars sign and house placement for some rad insights’ well yes indeed. My Mars in Sag/9th H is fully activated by the Mars in Sag transit right now. I am so RESTLESS it’s driving me mad, I kind of know I have to be in another country if I have any chance of finding love again.

Scorched Earth
Scorched Earth
October 22, 2012 8:46 am
Reply to  Charley

Me too. In my 8th with Venus so .. give up already (LOL) or hit the button again 🙂

Bright
Bright
October 22, 2012 4:06 am

Just after my subscription runs out! Boo.

electric feels libran
electric feels libran
October 22, 2012 2:15 am

thank you mystic!

so far the oracle has been 100% right about everything i have asked. well i can’t be for sure of the past life stuff but damn! this is the most accurate online oracle thingy i have ever used. online tarot wise i like facade.com.
Don’t ask it what you don’t want to know.

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
October 22, 2012 1:59 am

Love the cut-out feature, Mystic. Lol!

You rock 🙂

Scorched Earth
Scorched Earth
October 22, 2012 8:47 am

Yeah, dig it.

Who will be the first to report max overload I wonder?

No that aint a challenge or a self fullfilling prophecy disclosure 🙂

leogroover
leogroover
October 23, 2012 5:13 pm
Reply to  Scorched Earth

It would be me. The Oracle always gives me a snarky answer. Not because of overuse because I keep asking the same about the same idiot every day duh!
But i do love the oracle. I am paying much more attention to her.

Scorched Earth
Scorched Earth
October 23, 2012 9:15 pm
Reply to  leogroover

Love it!

🙂

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
October 22, 2012 1:35 am

I like the Oracle. Have beeing using the Tarot Card question mostly. Sometimes I chose the LZ questions but I like Tarot better. Tried the new question and it is right in sync with what I am working on. Living my life alone! I can’t rely on anyone and shouldn’t have to. But if he comes around to enjoy some time together then I am there! I just don’t understand the interragating questions I get when people find out I am single. And when I explain I am “kinda” seeing someone but not really. They ask, can you rely on… Read more »

mrsshynebox
mrsshynebox
October 22, 2012 1:28 am

I LOVE the Oracle! Detailed, accurate and totally brilliant.

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
October 22, 2012 12:34 am

Ah yes the dreaming is full on. I’m also getting off my antidepressants (shrink agrees I probably don’t need them anymore, but they’re one of the most difficult to get off so teeny reductions at a time. A side effect if i miss a dose has always been mega dreaming but now its mega mega. Thanks for the heads up too in your amazing Zeitgeist Mystic xx

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
October 22, 2012 12:15 am

Well this would have come in handy before Neptune moved into Pisces (for me). I need a question like “how to get this/these men off me” – not to sound full of myself but that’s what Neptune on my Pisces Asc is doing to me – it’s like I can’t go anywhere… All the transits atm except Pluto opp my Moon are pretty awesome on paper but IRL it’s not so much fun 😐

Anonymous
Anonymous
October 22, 2012 12:29 am
Reply to  fluidfeline

Could you explain that a bit more fluid feline ?
I have a Pisces asc as well

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
October 22, 2012 12:37 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Depends what degree your rising is in. I have 1.54 Pisces Asc so it’s “live” right now. For more info read Howard Sasportas “Gods of Change” or go to Cafe Astrology online but no one tells it like HS or Mystic.