Leah blushes, not having intended to speak of this delicate, unfinished thing.
– Does your mans know?
– I took the test this morning. Then you came.
– Pray for a girl. Boys are hell.
Shar has a dark look. She grins satanically. Around each tooth the gum is black. She walks back to Leah and presses her hands flat against Leah’s stomach.
– Let me feel. I can tell things. Don’t matter how early. Come here. Not gonna hurt you. It’s like a gift. My mum was the same way. Come here.
She reaches for Leah and pulls her forward. Leah lets her. Shar places her hands back where they were.
– Gonna be a girl, definite. Scorpio, too, proper trouble. A runner.
Leah laughs. She feels a heat rising between the girl’s sweaty hands and her own clammy stomach.
– Like an athlete?
– Nah … the kind who runs away. You’ll need one eye on her, all the time.
What interests me about this is that Zadie Smith IS a Scorpio – a triple Scorpio, Sun-Uranus-North Node. So, i suspect, is her little baby daughter, born “late” in 2009. I wouldn’t have thought Scorpio girls especially likely to bolt – that honor would go more to the Saggo would it not?
There is a ye olde astro tale that Scorpios beget Scorpios lol. Another saying is that when a Scorpio passes, a Scorpio (in the same family group) is born to take his/her place.
And, a compliment from a Scorpio can cure warts or bring on a thunderstorm. Okay, i just made that one up.
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle and MoreAll Access Membership – This is not a recurring payment – you are not locked in.
Email Mystic if you would like to trial for a few weeks first.