The Libra Man Lol

Eccentric elegant woman with catLittle Edie Beale at Grey Gardens

[Little Edie is reading from her astrology book] Edith ‘Little Edie’ Bouvier Beale: “The Libra husband is not an easy man to please. The monotony of domesticity is not to his liking, but he is a passionate man, and a respecter of tradition.”
[Little Edie is reading from her astrology book]

Edith ‘Little Edie’ Bouvier Beale: “The Libra husband is reasonable. He is a born judge, and no other zodiacal type can order his life with so much wisdom.” God! That’s all I need: order! That’s all I need: an ordered life. You know, a manager. But he’s *got* to be a Libran.

LovinLibra
LovinLibra
February 27, 2014 2:27 pm

LMAOOOO! Ok I nearly choked on my tea.I have to agree! My fiance is a Libra. He used to be moody, but i gave him his space, time, support, and my understanding. (I’m a Scorpio btw & definitely don’t agree w/ all of the so called Scorpio traits). Anyhow, I think these women need to be patient with Libra men and come to understand him before losing their cool. **Ladies relax & just have fun. Appreciate him for who he is or loose a good & blissfully romantic man. Stop psychoanalyzing your Libra men. & please get hobbies of your… Read more »

talz
talz
May 16, 2020 12:40 pm
Reply to  LovinLibra

best comment ! i use to talk to a libra man, but overall he is a good man but indecisive i dont blame him we weren’t even dating i went overboard and brought up his past which shouldn’t be said in the beginning because it wasn’t my business. i told him i didn’t care and im sorry if i upset him! which made him really upset and i totally eff up our friendship. but libra mens are not bad they will only care about you if they’re interested! just be yourselves. moral of the story just dont bring up their… Read more »

Archergirl
Archergirl
August 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Goddess save me from anymore shallow depthed, wishy washy, can’t make a decision if I fell over it, pass-agg Libran men…nooooo!!! Let them go not make decisions and be all happy, happy shallow somewhere else!!! Ggggrrr they press all my Saggo/Scorp rising buttons to hell and back and I want no truck with that anymore!!! Don’t mind my Libran girlfriends though…but if we were partners they would do my head in…

August 22, 2012 5:35 pm

As a Libra man lurking this site I have noticed the lack of Libra man posts.
Maybe Libra man has the greatest difference between the unevolved and the evolved form, i know I was a completely different person in my youth.
Perhaps best to not get involved unless he has clearly developed beyond the base Libra expression so thoroughly described in the comments here.
🙂

August 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi Mystic,
I would be happy to, its difficult to decide what to write though. 😉
Maybe something about the Libra man’s difficulties integrating with a society which values conflict and dominance, and the resulting negative expression of the Libra nature?

August 23, 2012 9:56 am
Reply to  Anonymous

I LOVE libra men. My first love was a libran and to this day I still melt when I think of him. Also have a couple libra men friends. They are so sweet, gentle and loving. I want one!

Savannah
Savannah
August 22, 2012 3:10 pm

When I met my current fella I PRAYED he wasn’t Libran 🙂

The Klaw
The Klaw
August 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Yeah! I’m so glad that we are talkin’ about this! I am a Pisces woman dating a Libra man. My man does remind me of a Pisces. He has a lot going on underneath and it is sometimes hard to get him to say what he actually means. However I do not feel like he is manipulative. I pretty much know what he is thinking anyways, as he is more transparent than a native piscean. We have a great balance. I am more firey and detached than your typical pisces as I have Leo moon/ aqua mercury/ gem rising. My… Read more »

Sharon
Sharon
August 22, 2012 12:00 pm

I am a Scorpio Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Venus and Uranus…in love with a Libra Sun, Moon in Pisces, Virgo Ascendant…he does have Scorpio in Mars and Venus….I want to kill him the majority of the time, but his physical attributes keep me interested. I feel I am paying for something…He’s an idiot, selfish, and blissfully unaware, unless it pertains to his clothing or other material possessions. How do I get him up to speed?

Savannah
Savannah
August 22, 2012 3:08 pm
Reply to  Sharon

Ya can’t! Just get the enamel on your teeth checked regularly because they’ll drive you gritting them…..a lot! This sounds just like the Libra ex (your bloke has a very similar natal chart) & i even after parting of hearts etc I still faintly admire his legs on the odd unguarded occasion.

August 23, 2012 2:13 am
Reply to  Sharon

How old is this guy? They usually stop being so annoying an start maturing after their 30’s…after they lose some of their looks. Sad but true! If not, he’ll be a permanent case.

Charley
Charley
August 23, 2012 2:20 am

It’s true, man 40 is like woman 30 and Libra men especially seem to take a while to catch up. It’s possible that he never will.

Charley
Charley
August 23, 2012 2:22 am
Reply to  Charley

Oh and looks wise, I was with one of my past Libras yesterday and even though he is an enormous twit (albeit one I’m find of) I wanted to bite his arms they looked so good.

Aqualung
Aqualung
August 22, 2012 11:29 am

Libra men are high maintainance and toddlers. And have very small dicks though they think otherwise. steer clear- other signs are way more genuine.

August 22, 2012 11:43 am
Reply to  Aqualung

Nope, sorry….my Libran man is massive. 😉 and so was my 1st Libra bf.

Libyan dreamchild
Libyan dreamchild
August 22, 2012 6:55 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Have also been in a relationship with a Libran male – biggest penis I’ve encountered. Just sayin.

August 23, 2012 2:11 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Yeah i was going to say the same thing although i think Aqua might be bigger.
But on the shitty side, the Libra males don’t know how to use it right and are way too vanilla. 🙁

Charley
Charley
August 23, 2012 2:19 am

Ha, not in my case, the opposite of vanilla and pretty impressive.

GemCrab
GemCrab
August 22, 2012 9:11 am

My mister is libra rising. Not very decisive/judgmental nor is he hard to please but that could be his Leo sun. Just make decisions for him and tell him how fabulous he is. Easy.

Charley
Charley
August 22, 2012 2:55 am

Libra man magnet. Venus in Libra so it’s inevitable really! I like the ones with Mercury in Scorp but I’d never, ever date one properly, they’re untrustworthy and unfaithful plus the indecision drives me NUTS. They usually lure me in for some good times though with all that charm and clean, smoothness. They can be super impatient though, I always think of my favorite Mystic quote ‘An Aries is just a Libra who hasn’t been to charm school’! My dream Virgo has the right amount of Libra for me Mercury and Jupiter conjunct my Venus and Jupiter. Jupiter conjunct Venus… Read more »

Bright
Bright
August 22, 2012 2:42 am

Forever weirdly attracted to Libran men (specifically those on stage/actor-types) while recognizing that there’s just no way that would work out.

August 22, 2012 2:38 am

I’m a Libra female that doesn’t like Libra men except as friends. I dated one and i was like why the fuq do i want to date someone MORE indecisive about little everyday things than myself??? It drove me bonkers.

leo-scorp-grrl
leo-scorp-grrl
August 22, 2012 2:23 am

Formerly married to Libra Man. Seemed easy going on the surface. Difficult time discussing ANY conflilct.. (So how do you ever reslove it?) Did lack decision-making ability. The monotony of domesticity was not to his liking! lol

Am attracted to Libras but now avoiding. The cuurent Zap Zone/Scorping/personal Phoenix-ing leaves NO time for vague communication. Am attracted to Aries men but no time for that drama. May be avoiding men al together if does not work with current sweet, sweet, independent Pisces.

May then just look for 20-something hook-up with no conversation 😉

catfish moon
catfish moon
August 22, 2012 1:49 am

The libra rising man I was with, he was the scorpio with major problems. His need to put his “art” everywhere drove me mad.

August 22, 2012 2:37 am
Reply to  catfish moon

Putting his art everywhere? LOL!

I think that’s a crime called graffiti!

catfish moon
catfish moon
August 22, 2012 7:23 am

exactly!!!!
my fence, waterheater, propane tank, garbage cans, basement walls, etc. Still covering the shit up.
GAG!

It was all about him, his music, his drawings, his grafitti.

August 23, 2012 2:09 am
Reply to  catfish moon

My bad! I thought you were kidding. I find many people into the graf lifestyle are quite egotistic. There are some that are not, but many….ugh……

Bright
Bright
August 22, 2012 2:43 am
Reply to  catfish moon

I took this in a different direction, went full Libran and thought you were referring to his penis.

catfish moon
catfish moon
August 22, 2012 7:23 am
Reply to  Bright

HA!
No his saturn in his 8th house put some limitations on him.

Scorched Earth
Scorched Earth
August 22, 2012 7:48 am
Reply to  catfish moon

*giggles*

..that’s graffiti … actually it was .. thought it was something else.. enter Saturn.. of course !

hahahha
hahahha
May 16, 2020 12:54 pm
Reply to  catfish moon

wow shit thats fkn true

Scorporation, Inc.
Scorporation, Inc.
August 22, 2012 12:50 am

The first time I read this I thought it said:

But he’s *got* to be a Lesbian.

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
August 22, 2012 12:38 am

So, do Librans and Aquarians go well together? Because it sounds like Libra man doesn’t like reality and Aquarians take that to the sci-fi level.

August 22, 2012 2:36 am

I can attest it can work out pretty well the other way with Aqua man and Libra chickie. I’m sure it works the other way too….worked for Yoko Ono and John Lennon.
The main thing is whether they can stand each other an are they going the same general direction…

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
August 22, 2012 10:43 am

Man I know is Scorpio Sun and Moon in Aqua. But he’s mainly Libran: Venus-Uranus-Mars conjunct in Libra. Uranian too – which is why I asked about Libras and Aquas together. Its like…there is a depth to him…but the kind of depth of looking off into galaxies far, far away. I gave up because I don’t think a person like that has intimate relationships as I understand those to work in this galaxy. I think he’d be fine with conducting all his intimate transactions via telepathy and keeping the rest of his life ego art performance stuff.

August 23, 2012 2:07 am

I’m sure it doesn’t work out for everybody like this, but I don’t trust men sun square moon in their chart. He’s got a potential for that but i don’t know the degrees. Every guy i’ve ever know who has that quality is always sooooo freaking indecisive. It’s like he says one thing and does another and goes back and forth. I really dislike it. I know a Cap guy with a Libra Moon with a tight square. He says he wants an earthy type practical stable good girl but he goes after high maintenence painted floozies and wonders why… Read more »

mitra
mitra
August 22, 2012 10:49 am

I am not usually attracted to Libran men; find them a bit asexual/boy-like. Librans can (not all, obviously) be manipulative and I find that unattractive. It’s easier to manage in friendships and so there is more common ground there, as Librans like to discuss deep issues and are thoughtful people. There is often a common aesthetic too.

Aquas and reality…. that’s an interesting point. I do think Aquas are analytical and see life as an experiment, which can come across as clinical. But Aquas can have difficulty with reality/normality.

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
August 23, 2012 7:14 am
Reply to  mitra

Truth is – his moon could be Cap or Aqua based on the day and I don’t know his birth time. I’m guessing Aqua because he’s a tattoo artist and former fetish performer and lives hand-to-mouth now. Nearing 40. He’s someone I knew as a kid and reconnected with summer 2010. He was super beautiful but super shy and his house – at least aesthetically – was a nightmare environment. He never talked as I recall. When we were young, people always introduced me to him like I never met him before and I thought he was a bit of… Read more »

August 21, 2012 9:56 pm

I have met Void Mars all day today. I am Libran Sun. There are a dozen or so hurly burly workmen (Mars) stuffing around, getting angry at each other because they are behind in their renovations in my apartment building and there are only 2 lifts working – so it makes them stuck and me stuck with all this Void Mars energy. This morning the cab driver, the barrista – all big muscle blokey Mars men. I met Ms Void Mars at the Chanel counter this afternoon. She was the pushiest sales person EVER; she said that a bronzer and… Read more »

Pi
Pi
August 21, 2012 11:00 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I know! It’s crazy!! Make-up is an absolute complete fucking rip-off. In business terms they are (along with perfume) “high-margin products” meaning production cost = a few dollars, then name your price. Here’s an example after a 2 second google search. 6.5 grams in a tube of mascara, 14.99 (this is in pounds but I will assume $AUD). 1000g/6.5g = 33.33 So that’s 33 tubes of mascara in every kilo of the goop that is produced. 33.33 tubes x $14.99 each = $499.67 now tell me how is Mascara WORTH $500 PER KILOGRAM!! And then quadruple that if it’s a… Read more »

Iris Aquacat
Iris Aquacat
August 22, 2012 11:28 am
Reply to  Pi

Top rate cosmeconomics Pi. $500 a kg of what is effectively toxic vegemite for lashes. Makes a 4-5 weekly lash dye an economic imperative!

Pi
Pi
August 22, 2012 10:55 pm
Reply to  Iris Aquacat

yes, I am in two minds about lash tinting tho. Quel dilemma 🙂

August 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Off topic but the GIANT FONT in the dailies just cracked me up. Is it a message, Mystic? lol

Little Joey
Little Joey
August 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Gotta love crazy cat lady Grey Gardens women – I read an interview about the couple that bought the house from Little Edie. They got it very cheap on the proviso they didn’t knock it down -and they didn’t, they just renovated it. Apparently the smell of cat wizz was so ingrained in the floorboards that for years after every spring the smell came back and it stank of cats. (and the husband had a cat allery)

Given how they lived – I don’t know how a Libra man would have coped in Grey Gardens……

August 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Libra man (if he is multi-Libran) has difficulty making decisions and likes others to abdicate him of this task. Wise? Come off the grass! Libran man is unrealistic, gullible and naive and hence needs other people around him capable of making decisions and alerting him to traps he is about to walk into and for unknown reasons is blind to realistic or possible outcomes. Libra man can have a selfish agenda, be difficult, change his mind unexpectedly and often, but is curious, charming, popular and nice. Libra man can do your head in. Libra man can appear laid back but… Read more »

August 21, 2012 6:59 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

11 *other* signs to play with.

August 21, 2012 7:16 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

actually, no, piscean man is WAY more preferable than libra man.

libran_scientist
libran_scientist
August 21, 2012 7:46 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I can see your point, Anon. On the other hand…

August 21, 2012 8:10 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Yeah, was just thinking along those lines. I had a Libran boyfriend who dumped me for his former girlfriend after two months because he could see I “wasn’t domestic enough” – he had left her because she wanted to get married! Although I was devastated (age 20), he was starting to get on my nerves because he never had his own opinion about anything and always deferred to mine. Just sayin’……

Little Joey
Little Joey
August 21, 2012 9:13 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Hmmmmm…….It has only just dawned on me that I have seen the range of Libra men given that is THE sign that my siblings marry or live with . I have been going over it and all the guys (there have been a few) are Libran. All of them. Whilst many of them have been conventionally good looking, I found their looks super bland. And they tend to get shrieky when they don’t get what they want. And they think they are far more Machiavellian than they really are and get tangled in their own web. They all also seem… Read more »

August 21, 2012 10:10 pm
Reply to  Little Joey

ha ha Little Joey you sum up Libran women well

billyd
billyd
August 21, 2012 10:50 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Amen to the above. They’re also major man-sluts!

Charley
Charley
August 22, 2012 2:45 am
Reply to  billyd

The WORST man sluts of all signs ever, Sags have a go but Libra out schmooze them every time.

August 22, 2012 7:47 am
Reply to  Charley

oh yes i was with one in my twenties who was a gigantic schmoozy man slut, and cheated on me, only for me to find he was cheating on someone else by being with me for almost a year. bleeeeaaaaagggghh

August 22, 2012 2:41 am
Reply to  Anonymous

They are equally annoying, but they are different. Pisces dood will just disappear from you when he doesn’t want to be around. No explanation NOT even a cheap cheezy generic Libra-guy excuse.

Moon in Aries
Moon in Aries
August 22, 2012 10:22 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Totally agree. I have been repeatedly tricked by Libra men. So charming, sweet, and accomodating at first, but the moment the partner doesn’t play their role corrrectly all hell breaks loose. Oh no. I ruined his movie again. They prefer to snarl rather than shout and make such nasty comments that partner feels completely inadequate, and ugly too. Wise, nope, not in my opinion. Look for a Cappy if you want wise. Libra men are generally airheads and although they can be attractive, beauty is only skin deep. Too fuqing fussy for my taste.

The D
The D
August 22, 2012 11:56 am
Reply to  Anonymous

Yes, yes, and yes to this. I live with a Libra man.

mulltiair
mulltiair
August 21, 2012 5:48 pm

The problem with Libra men who are born judges is that they can be quite judgmental. Just sayin’.

mitra
mitra
August 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Bollocks! Libra dad has been eating the same food, getting up at the same time and doing the same things every day for 4000 years. He LOVES it!

August 21, 2012 9:16 pm
Reply to  mitra

Mine also LOVES his routines – he actually smiles while doing them. He adores it.

Possibly because he married a Double Grand Cross Aqua and there’s always a lot of … well, sudden sweeping change. That much he CAN rely on heheh.

I would love to hear her comments on the above. In fact, i can, right now. She doesn’t know i imitate her (really well) 😆 But he does! 😀

mitra
mitra
August 21, 2012 11:14 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Hehe. Sounds like yours has an excuse at least 🙂 My lovely Pisces Ma could be a triple cross twist flying buttress Pisces and she’d still be fitting around his routines. I don’t think anyone less compassionate and strong could deal with him. She is probably helped by Aqua Venus and miracle DNA.

What is a Double Grand Cross Aqua?

Libran dad’s do like to stand outside and observe their family, it seems 🙂 Which in my Dad’s case is broadly split into studying the got-it-together Pisceans and the whimsical, eclectic Aquas.

August 22, 2012 7:45 am
Reply to  mitra

grand cross is two aspects that form oppositions, plus another two oppositions, and they are in square to each other. So you have a giant red cross in the middle of your chart. It’s a pretty heavy aspect. She’s got two. It’s like opposition and squared energies fuelling your character to the m-m-m-MAX.
1001 x

DoubleMutable
DoubleMutable
August 22, 2012 3:42 am
Reply to  mitra

Well, I”m on my THIRD Libra man and tho I’m well-acquainted with their more annoying qualities, I have to say I appreciate my honey’s dedication to domestic routines that keep our lives ordered and us healthy. I’d quickly fall apart with out them…..already had that tested when he was out of town last week leaving me to fend for myself getting myself to new job in one piece, unfrazzled, well-rested, and put together. Let’s just say I didn’t exactly succeed on all those fronts!

Phoebe
Phoebe
August 22, 2012 11:19 am
Reply to  DoubleMutable

AH! my man is virgo but libra venus and mars makes him libra to me. He cooks and cleans for me, entertains me with music film and his own live comedy routine… I would be lost without him too.

August 22, 2012 2:13 pm
Reply to  Phoebe

Awwwww, that’s so sweet, you two sound like us. 🙂 I do most of the cooking, but he takes care of tea, fresh veggie juice, and eggs in the morning while I”m getting ready for work.