Elon Musk Astrology Notes

Elon Musk astrologyElon Musk Astrology Notes. He’s a Cancer guy with the Moon (probably) in Virgo. But he’s really all about Mars in Aquarius. He’s a Uranian Billionaire.

The tech mogul, inventor and space entrepreneur left school early, dropped out of Rocket Science and co-founded Paypal.

His Uranus in Libra is conjunct Renegade Lilith and that squares his Sun conjunct Mercury. So he can’t get out of bed in the morning without wanting to smash his current way of thinking, start a new something – anything – and reinvent the current thinking on it. He’s in constant insurrection against himself. It wouldn’t work if he did not also have Mars in Aquarius, ruled by Uranus, and conjunct the North Node. So his very destiny is Uranian.

His birth sign is not widely known but he looks Watery. Could he have Scorpio Rising? That would make Pluto his ruler, which works. And his Moon in Virgo would be aligned to the Pluto. He’s compulsive and driven, renowned for his obsessive work ethic. And, to take the classic view that the Moon symbolizes the mother; he would have a Plutonic mother. He does! Maye Musk raised three extraordinary children as a single mother and is still, past her second Saturn Return, enjoying an extraordinary career.

Jupiter Rising in Scorpio sextile Pluto is a Mogul position – he is that. It’s also prone to going way over the top. Currently single, he has five children, plans to go to Mars ([probably when Pluto is in Aquarius) and says engineering is the closest thing to magic he can find. Thoughts?

Elon Musk astrology

Shivani
Shivani
November 4, 2019 9:32 am

This is hot stuff, and so well put, jumps off the page. Old time reader of the stars here, currently reexaming Musk for a variety of “reasons.” Certainly I recognize what you observe and say fast, like a diamond. No need to bother listing off the astro-dynamics. Enjoying the ride along with any insights about any or all aspects, watching splendid intersections and rough waters, too. Perpetuity. What a lightshow! Happy to have come along to read from you. Thank you and will read more here. There are so many wonderful people communicating together these days, this is all a… Read more »

Universali
Universali
December 18, 2018 10:38 pm

I am so late to this discussion but have a fervent obsession rising with this man and am currently searching up everything I can about him. Yes he’s smarmy & conceited and has an unfortunate lack of humour and humility however…. uranian genius? Absolutely. I’ve fallen into a total mind crush. I find it odd that’s hes cancerian but his sensitivities and defensiveness of them have been quite outward lately.
My bets on aqua rising. Not that it’s relevant. I adore his mind. Well… the humanitarian parts of it

Porkchop
Porkchop
January 1, 2019 1:15 pm
Reply to  Universali

Hahahaha I have a big crush on him too!!! Have you read the Ashlee Vance biography on him? I have the audiobook and it’s fab. Currently listening to the “Quirky” audiobook by Melissa Schilling and he is one of the innovators she goes over.

Would love if if Mystic had a look at his transits for 2019 🙂

Porkchop
Porkchop
January 7, 2019 12:06 am

I like Kimbal too. The food at his restaurants looks absolutely delicious.

Astrolena
Astrolena
August 31, 2018 8:49 am

I am born same year and several days after him and I feel and understand the energies of the planets with this constellation. He is defenetly a Taurus ascendent with Aquarius on the cusp of the 10th house with Mars and NN in it – he is inovative and enterpreneuric and the NN in 10th and in Aquarius shows his devotion to work and progressive things.

Shivami
Shivami
November 4, 2019 10:15 am
Reply to  Astrolena

This is especially interesting, what you’ve said. Your perspective is distinctive, (timely) so I like learning from your viewpoint, what you have to say, almost by walking in similar shoes, astrologically, and regardless of some of the mysterious finely diceable math points, inevitably present and/or subtle. Sorry, too long sentence. As a whole it is so interesting to hear analysis from an individual born closeby to Musk. Some dynamic of his “energetics” is probably that he takes both calculated and wildly uncalculated risks often, frequently faster than he thinks things through. He is screwing himself up in some ways and… Read more »

Shivani
Shivani
November 4, 2019 10:21 am
Reply to  Shivami

Apologies for managing to blend, intermix two different comments into a mash. My aim as a typist and internet dumbo is bound to rise to new heights, maybe by the time I reach age 81 or so. If lucky. Sorry for so much bigmouth mishmash,amongst an array of intelligently -written comments, ideas.

Miss Buttons
Miss Buttons
March 4, 2020 6:22 pm
Reply to  Shivami

Gorgeous analysis Shivani. I hope you are a practicing astrologer out in the real world.

mae_amorreee
mae_amorreee
October 18, 2013 9:47 pm

I’m a Cancer-Leo cusp with Uranian tendencies. According to a compatibility report (Cancer-Leo + Cancer 1), he and I could very well found a dynasty. But I don’t want to bleach my hair.

iSeptember
iSeptember
September 27, 2012 9:53 am

I don’t think Elon is Libra rising. Libra’s have a very polished, smooth appearance but when you listen and watch Elon talk, he’s not that. I have a huge crush in his nerdy moves, his stutter that so obviously give away his brilliant mind. He is not the silky smooth Libra rising, no he isn’t 🙂

Ariel
Ariel
August 16, 2012 9:28 am

Oh, I wrote all of the above BEFORE reading the Justine Musk article… which proves that he’s uranian!!

Ariel
Ariel
August 16, 2012 9:09 am

No thank you. Men like this drive me nuts to be honest – I find it a complete turn-off. Having actually hung out with a guy who had Uranus in Sagg rising (which I guessed, then did his chart for him & it turned out to be true) & they are a real energy drain, constantly distracted, & have a reductive & irritating attitude towards almost everything, especially women. I prefer my weirdos to be brooding, geeky, bookish & sensitive.

gem
gem
August 16, 2012 2:29 am

SpaceX is only 20 min away from me. i’ve been checking out their job website. now i have even more of an incentive to work there! so what if he’s smarmy? he’s obviously brilliant.

Pi
Pi
August 16, 2012 10:58 am
Reply to  gem

there is that. intelligence like that is incredibly sexy. imo.

Anon
Anon
August 16, 2012 1:08 am

Interesting reading the comments here about Virgo Moon, and I echo all of them. Virgo Moon Men, even before reading this, have been “off my list” now for a while. I am impressed that Musk seems to have gotten past the “analysis paralysis” that seems to plague all of the Virgo Moon peeps I know.

Scarlet Rose
Scarlet Rose
August 16, 2012 12:19 am

Thanks for finding that article to share, Ether. It’s actually pretty interesting too and a good to hear a different side of the story. Also resonates in a strange way, in the relationship sense.

Ether
Ether
August 16, 2012 12:08 am

I’m not getting libra rising on this one but yes I see the slippery….but I find all katakana men to vibe slippery…. I say it’s that Virgo moon that’s bringing divorce….. Virgo moon is hard hard hard…my mum has it and my ex scorp has it…..oh it’s terrible to live with….. I did date a libra rising/aqua sun …born in 1971 too.lol I honestly think the smarmy is the Chinese zodiac thing…year of the boar….I get that vibe from everyone I’ve met with 1971 birth year… He only looks lib ran in the black and white pic….otherwise I feel aqua,… Read more »

Ether
Ether
August 16, 2012 12:17 am
Reply to  Ether

Scorps do like blondes……I’m just saying…..

Where is this chart??!!?

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
August 16, 2012 7:21 am
Reply to  Ether

All the scorps I met liked dark, raven black hair…but, I could see it could have to do with drastic dramatic shades vs natural. either Platinum Blonde or Raven Black no shades in between. Drama!

Ether
Ether
August 15, 2012 11:53 pm

What is so blondified about his last two wives? I don’t see a blonde anywhere!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
August 16, 2012 12:15 am
Reply to  Ether

Recant recant!!!!!! I read interview!!! Yes he demands blondification!!!!!! I see the light!!!!!

Scarlet Rose
Scarlet Rose
August 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Smarmy and manipulative? Sounds like my kinda fellow if history is anything to go by! 😛 Sign me up? Plus, I know what a D20 is (if he has time for such geed out nonsense) AND got a ‘compliment’ the other day of being an air-head-Aries! 🙂 On a Roll.(no pun intended?). I wonder if he’s decked out his room to look like a tardis? 😛 With a really small doorway.

Scarlet Rose
Scarlet Rose
August 15, 2012 11:26 pm
Reply to  Scarlet Rose

Haha, *Geeked out nonsense that should read 😛

August 15, 2012 11:23 pm

no way. he must be aqua rising surely esp with mars and NN. Not just technologies but planes etc, fairly mars orientated engineering and very aqua I did it my way I KNOW super genuis smirk. I know that smirk. Be tres ODC with his virgo moon. yet to meet anyone highly aqua biz like who does not have this lifestyle as actual fantasy. My aqua’s fantasy self is RDJnr Ironman character and works in related can’t say technologies. Trying to imagine how his crab would manifest. WHAT does his house look like?? Is the kitchen a muse to philippe… Read more »

August 15, 2012 11:27 pm
Reply to  Ms.

Also, blonde trophy wife leo DSC hair fetish

August 16, 2012 12:40 am
Reply to  Ms.

He just became eerily astro compatible if this is so. My original thought was Aqua also.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 15, 2012 11:20 pm

I’m Cancer! 😯

I’m Mars Aqua conjunct NN!! 😯 😯

I’m Lilith & Uranus in Libra!!! 😯 😯 😯

I don’t however look “smarmy”, nor do I require a blondified wife.

Not rich either. But that Hyperloop sounds awesome! 😀

August 15, 2012 11:26 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

lol.

and you’d rock a trophy wife

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 15, 2012 11:33 pm
Reply to  Ms.

my moon in Saggo likes trophies :mrgreen:

aquasunbird
aquasunbird
August 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Wonder about virgo moon; have a parent with this this; hard work literally being married to that. Resourceful, critical, probably very good work ethic. I have worked so very hard for a lot of people like that…if they are not the 2nd coming of christ to you then you will find your admittance to the cult short-lived…criticism is one way…not two way; no room for your version of the story, only one script! Once worked for a well known designer menswear company where the men were more manicured than the women…the boss who is still very successful adored his male… Read more »

Scarlet Rose
Scarlet Rose
August 15, 2012 11:33 pm
Reply to  aquasunbird

Very well spoken, Aquasunbird. Often wondered how something that takes a whole team of dedicated staff/creatives can be denoted as only one person’s genious.

Miss Buttons
Miss Buttons
March 4, 2020 6:35 pm
Reply to  aquasunbird

Hope you’re still around to read comments, Aquasunbird. In the7+ years since you wrote this, it’s been confirmed by people who have worked for him that he is all this and more.

Luna
Luna
August 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Is this a joke? Lol. He’s TOTALLY a Libra rising by the way. Libras and Gemini men always have a tendency to have a snarky/”I know I’m better than everyone else” – look to them, specifically libras. Its a natural swagger, even.

I also think I’m more seduced by the fact that he’s doing his fellow Cancernarian Nicola Tesla proud. We need more influential Kataka men in the public eye. Tom Cruise and G.W have seemingly scarred my poor male counter parts for life.

Go, my cancer babies, go! Shoot us into the future, damnit! <3

Olyalyalya
Olyalyalya
August 15, 2012 11:26 pm
Reply to  Luna

Lol, I laughed so hard. Gold!!!!!!!

I am a crab with virgo moon too and Jupe in,aqua. This is great :)))

August 15, 2012 8:39 pm

OMG! This guy was obviously my alternative twin flame! If the orb is generous then I can give generous proof:
His Sun exact on my Venus. His Moon on my Mars. His SN on my Sun. His Jupiter on my Moon. His Venus on my Asc. Our Mercuries conjunct!
And I do like his hands if not his demeanor.

Luna
Luna
August 15, 2012 8:43 pm
Reply to  Creatrix

Then go stalk his twitter and attempt to become his wife.

Anonymous
Anonymous
August 15, 2012 8:44 pm
Reply to  Creatrix

ooooo! 😀

August 15, 2012 9:03 pm
Reply to  Creatrix

Okay I read Justine Musk’s thoughts on him and yeah, not my type. I’d make an abysmal trophy wife.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 15, 2012 11:16 pm
Reply to  Creatrix

Not blondified enough? 😉

August 16, 2012 12:38 am
Reply to  prowlncrab

Almost!

August 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Reply to  Creatrix

I haven’t read it but I’m not surprised if he’s got genuis shadow tendencies coupling his trophy wife doll fetish. Mars is the fall of our character yes? and aqua angst is epic

Hmm,maybe he is libra rising then with the doll thing.

August 16, 2012 12:37 am
Reply to  Ms.

He seems a controlling perfectionist doesn’t he? I’ve had guys admit preferences in the many colours of the hair rainbow I have had, but not like, ‘no, a shade lighter thanks’. I thInk that Pygmalion thing is due to a suppression of the anima & the feminine in a guy. He is projecting his needs on to wife, bring his perfect femme out through her. The next is transvestism or something I believe. Lots of action man types dress up in an effort to balance their energy. Dunno about the Libra! Or Virgo maybe?

August 16, 2012 12:43 am
Reply to  Creatrix

I’ve actually met a libra asc virgo moon with a human doll fetish. Virgo moon is very exact about their women to the point of fetish level should they ocd channel it. This is so virgo moon and being he is a cancerian it makes the moon act yes/

August 16, 2012 1:01 am
Reply to  Ms.

😉

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
August 15, 2012 8:15 pm

the interview with his first wife is very interesting. i am not sure i would want to be stuck with him annoyed with me on a night flight to mars.

jomad
jomad
August 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Sadly, his many Google Images are not anywhere as interesting as the beautifully manicured black and white portraiture Mystic has posted for our perusing pleasure.
In his more natural state he looks bland, mousy blonde, puffy, smarmy, a little insipid.
I wouldn’t look twice if I saw him in the crowd.
Hell, I wouldn’t look twice if he was standing next to me on the train.
But I do dig those hands and I’m a fan of the South African accent…
Money? I’m making my own, thanks.

mollybloom
mollybloom
August 15, 2012 8:07 pm

another billionaire that i find really fascinating is Virgin boss Richard Branson. he’s also a Crab, moon in Virgo and Uranus sextile moon and Jupiter. he’s also on space stuff and environment and humanitarian issues with the group he founded called “the elders”. my take on billionaire peeps is that they sometimes have that special plus thing, i don’t know what, that makes them alluring, despite the obvioulsly amount of $$$$. maybe that to get there, they used their brain, courage, or i don’t know, that make them like super peeps. i’ve known two in my life (actually one was… Read more »

Allyxan
Allyxan
August 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Fantastic hands
Im pleased there are billionairs with Uranian notions
Being in a relationship with super wealthy, forward thinking, futurist types, would be challenging, perhaps a weekend tryout more the go! I am fond of innovative, left field types.

August 15, 2012 7:36 pm
Reply to  Allyxan

Yes great hands, both photos.

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
August 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Libra rising?

His pics convey the idea that this is an intense person, whom – I might suspect – is a misery for his partners. As long as he enjoys his kids growing up, he has the chance to live happy. Otherwise, a lost cause, on his knees in his old age. Good luck.

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
August 15, 2012 6:44 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

I should have written “who” — realized my failure to edit properly while filling my water bottle. Anyhow, back to work.

Anonymous
Anonymous
August 16, 2012 4:46 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

When I read Libra rising, my Sagg rising wanted to bow and arrow him and not in a good way. Cancer sun with libra rising rings mama’s boy and draining,… narcissist, pass-agg. He seems like a brilliant psycho with all the trappings.

Pi
Pi
August 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Divorce can be habit-forming for some people I suspect. Avoid, avoid!

H
H
August 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Definitely see the Libra rising as he reminds me of Clinton.

That was my first thought. Libra rising tends not to crease…

wouldn’t trust him an inch though.

Charley
Charley
August 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Sounds like my worst astro nightmare. Something about his face scares me!!

fallen angel
fallen angel
August 15, 2012 5:25 pm
Reply to  Charley

OMG, me too!! I was wiki-ing him and I just shuddered. Is like he’s totes brilliant and obviously, I know nothing of the man..just this strange sense that he could very well have you locked up in the basement. Or use his latest SpaceX nanobit to mind control you.

Min the Merciless
Min the Merciless
August 15, 2012 5:46 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

🙂 He’s got those folds of flesh under his eyes like John Travolta. Everyone has them when they are doing an ‘I am cute’ smile.

August 15, 2012 11:42 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

really? I’m semi in love haha.

creatrix
creatrix
August 16, 2012 11:32 am
Reply to  Ms.

LOL!

Pi
Pi
August 15, 2012 6:06 pm
Reply to  Charley

I agree charley. something about his expression says ‘slippery’. then again I am a mercurial pisces so I am probably worse. It could explain a lot lol

Blue Steel
Blue Steel
August 16, 2012 8:16 am
Reply to  Charley

yeah, there’s something that doesn’t fit (and it’s not the beautiful suit).

Evolvicorn
Evolvicorn
August 15, 2012 5:13 pm

I’ll take him!! I need a billionaire and he looks kinda cute. I’m a Libby rising too so I’d be happy to be smarmy and manipulative with him!! Don’t know how my Sun-Merc-Venus in Cap would go with all that Uranian in him though…

Min the Merciless
Min the Merciless
August 15, 2012 5:44 pm
Reply to  Evolvicorn

🙂 ha ha!!

anonymous
anonymous
August 15, 2012 11:07 pm
Reply to  Evolvicorn

“smarmy and manipulative” ??? You’re not really putting Librans in a good light!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
August 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Inventy, scientific, new wave peeps are my crew. Especially his North Node -Mars Aqua is smack on my descendant. I’ve got a lot of Kataka and prominent/full second and 10th houses – self-made is about right, and I’m so oddball from other peeps in my family and tribe – I ventured out doing my own thing and creating my own from a young age. I learn something new here every day xxo What is the diff between Mars conjt NorthNode and Pluto conjt North Node? As for his Aqua. North Node-Mars Aqua is exact on my Descendant and Uranus is… Read more »

Min the Merciless
Min the Merciless
August 15, 2012 5:43 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Get the ‘NiceNEasy’ out Anon! You could be his 3rd! 🙂 As far as Mars vs Pluto NN – North Node is sort of your best path to follow to reach your full potential in this life. Mars conj NN would be, bravery, impetuosity, (I think that’s a word!), fighting for the underdog, clear boundaries etc. Pluto is all about transformation, but it’s hard-won. I’ve got a few multi-Scorp, strongly Pluto pals and colleagues and they are, variously – working with sexually abused teens, working with refugees, working with disabled kids and their families, all the hard emotional yakka, but… Read more »

Min the Merciless
Min the Merciless
August 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Ha ha re. Libra men.. He does look a bit like Libra rising .. Hmmm.. Is his Moon aspecting anything?

Porkchop
Porkchop
August 15, 2012 4:58 pm

He looks pretty foxy in that black and white pic…