Holy Harlots, i cannot WAIT till Mars in Scorpio…It’s on Friday at 1.25am where i am and i think i might as well stay up for it. Access more of my inner vampire. In fact, i am busy transforming my insomnia (thank you Zap Zone) into polyphasic sleep cycling. I may as well make like it is an actual scheme of mine, as opposed to anything dysfunctional lol.
Mars LOVES to be in Scorpio…the Warrior God of Guts & Clarity loves the cut-through of the sign of transformation, underworldly tripping and general Phoenixing. Mars can totally get it ON in Scorpio and so can you. It’s just not a good time to head down to the darker side of ‘town’ or to try and maintain a totes inauthentic life-love-work paradigm.
Gaze at the Scorpio area of your chart and imagine it completely intensified, along with the Zap Zone affected sectors (early Aries and Capricorn) for a good time.
Some basic Scorping Tips:
* Don’t act like sex, money, power and karma don’t matter. You can hippy out at the yoga ranch once Saturn gets into Saggo.
* Remember – occult does not mean kitchy hoodoo black magic rituals – it means “hidden” and the unseen world is all around us. Eg; what scientists call “dark matter.”
* Don’t do Tarot when you’re drunk or needy.
* Don’t try to seduce or even impress Qi Vampires.
* Don’t fake an orgasm – even just to be polite – during the Scorping.
* Do a meditation right before you’re going to sleep – pretend that you are going into a cave to score some secret treasure that is rightfully yours. Or the one where visualize that there is a door you have just found the key to and now you’re opening it. Guaranteed usefully pyscho-lucid dreaming.
* Where you have Scorpio in your chart is where you can now (and in the next few years) pull off the most stunning transformation. See your Saturn in Scorpio Horoscopes for more PLUS this will obviously be a major theme of the Daily Horoscopes, Weekly Horoscopes…
AND THIS: “However you may be, be your own source of experience. Throw off your discontent about your nature. Forgive yourself, your own self. You have it in your power to merge everything you have lived through; false starts, errors, delusions, passions, your loves and your hopes into your goal with nothing left over.” Nietzche
THOUGHTS? Scorping Tips?