Kim Kardashian Is Classic North Node In Leo

Kim Kardashian is a classic natal North Node in Leo. And whether you like her or not, she is doing her Node energy brilliantly, fame pimping and all.

* Recently I got accused of running too shallow an astro-blog, a one that was too Kardashian, in fact. Right. That stung. I only ever ran one KK item and that was because she was wearing the most awesome Wildfox Libra t-shirt.

* But here we are. This picture makes me think Leo, obviously. But all she has in Leo is her North Node. So publicity, the love of the masses, an official fan base, performance, being on television etc are her karmic destiny. People with North Node in Leo are drawn to art, cinema, performing etc and who are we to judge how they choose to manifest their fate?  Look around you at the North Node in Leo peeps and I guarantee you see either a performer (fashion parades at the mall the moment they could walk sort of thing) or a person in deep, frumpy, secretly an ego-maniac denial about all-things-Leo. Sad.

* Kim Kardashian has Saggo Rising. What’s interesting about Sagg Rising is that one way or another, they always resemble Bugs Bunny in some way. Plus they have excellent legs no matter WHAT they do and they wear their hair long even if, ahem, it does not exactly suit them.

* KK is Sun in Libra and most likely feels that she does, always, have to be in an official relationship of some sort, albeit 72 day long marriages and the like.

AND she has Sun conjunct Lilith in Libra. So yes, peeps project their Madonna-Whore complex crap onto her.

* Who says we can’t be deep and Kardashian?

If you think about it, being the archetypal reality television celebrity is an epic expression of the natal North Node in Leo.

Tris Spencer
Tris Spencer
October 4, 2017 5:20 pm

I really need to look at her chart–I too have that NN in Leo and Sun/Lilith conjunction in Libra. But She has a Sadge ASC, while my ASC is the opposite, in Gemini. My Saturn in Aquarius conjunct SN understands that she’s got some personal work to do, but in a way she *is* living her NN, rubbing shoulders with the elite, and in fact she is “entitled” (a totally Leo word!) to do that as a NN Leo. It would be nice to see her using her fame and money to help others… because there is still that need… Read more »

Joswan
Joswan
July 8, 2012 6:16 pm

I studied this gal and she has moon in Pisces looking like a wedge, near IC- alone- contradicting many of her planets

She is very family oriented but her attitude and unfortunate NN Leo make people always think negative.

Venus fall in Virgo, in 10th house. She has trouble understanding skin-deep beauty but yet, always dress up to the max.

From Saggo to Libra-Virgo MC, those signs are very people oriented. Born in Southeast hemisphere means she’s very direct to herself..in the signs that suppose to be in western hemisphere.
You get the kardashian :s

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
April 25, 2012 6:24 pm

I really resonate with feeling cut if someone accuse me of being shallow (or writing weird FB posts etc). I have a deep and abiding love of Mills & Boons/Regency novels/Bodice rippers. I love them. the story line is predictable, so its the skill of the writer I get off on, and how effective they are at pulling me in. I absolutely agree there are some deplorable romance writers out there, but there are abysimal writers in every genre. I also love, and have read the complete works of Michel Foucault – French post modernist. I have scifi/fantasy books, Bill… Read more »

purpleta
purpleta
April 25, 2012 11:55 am

Please, please post about North Node in Aquarius (the opposite Leo NN) I JUST DON{T GET IT! I WANT A FAN BASE!!

1 + 2
1 + 2
April 25, 2012 5:05 pm
Reply to  purpleta

lol. Find a pet political or humanitarian cause and work in its trenches. btw, what house is your nn?

I find it natural to be a radical and lose myself in a good cause or just plain old busy work. i am attempting to learn how to be an artist and march to my own beat (leo north node in 12th)

aurora lights
aurora lights
April 25, 2012 7:58 am

just realised that with the moon in taurus in 3rd, i’m always dashing around in my car… 🙂

Suddenly Leo
Suddenly Leo
April 24, 2012 10:38 pm

“Who says we can’t be deep and Kardashian?”

Also, MM, you’re amazing. Never change.

Suddenly Leo
Suddenly Leo
April 24, 2012 10:37 pm

No way would KK ever be a Leo. She needs attention, but there’s nothing regal about her. Leos are never vulgar.

ella
ella
April 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Mystic u are a perfect blend of Haute Couture and Ghetto Faboulesness…dont u ever change, we luv ya!

aqualeoscorpmn
aqualeoscorpmn
April 24, 2012 1:08 pm

29th degree NN in Leo in the 1st.

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
April 24, 2012 12:59 pm

I LOVE Kardashian as an adjective. I think Stephen Fry would very much approve too.
Although I do wonder whether, to be absolutely correct, we really need to say Kardashianian.
Or am I behaving in a Kardashianianly manner here?

lionfish
lionfish
April 24, 2012 8:07 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

Love your work, Lexicorn. And I reckon you’ve also just invented some kind of drinking game!

david5379
david5379
April 24, 2012 10:11 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

I shouldnt know who stephen fry is because I am american, but I have seen QI on youtube through knowing about David Mitchell from peep show, Isnt QI great? I think I can watch that stuff all day, it is way too interesting and funny to not get sucked into, maybe this was a non sequiter, I just really wanted to talk with someone about how great that show is

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 24, 2012 11:05 pm
Reply to  david5379

we stephen fry fans of all nationalities are most pleased that you (a) know who he is and (b) like his stuff. May I also recommend, if you like, watching “Absolute Power” a TV show about a PR agency, only 2 series produced. much more obv but that is what i have been getting a kick out of lately.

PS good evening from australia!

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 24, 2012 11:06 pm

2 series? I meant 2 seasons.

david5379
david5379
April 25, 2012 12:37 am

cool I will check it out, ever since peep show I have been getting in to foreign tv shows, or at least they have piqued my interest, peep show is one of the funniest shows ever, the hardest laugh I ever had from a tv show, was from peep show, god that wedding episode

david5379
david5379
April 25, 2012 12:40 am
Reply to  david5379
aqualeoscorpmn
aqualeoscorpmn
April 24, 2012 12:55 pm

I dont mind, i never felt like this blog was getting to fashionista like. I did ponder it after the change, but if anything I think its good that people can be lead by the superficial into something much deeper. This blog has never been overly done, I will never understand Mystics Fascination with Hip Hop but, everyone is entitled to there leanings. As long as I can get astro therapy, a sense of community and non bias (comments that the bloger agrees with) censorship. I will love Mystic till the end of time. Im dying to see a picture… Read more »

Chelastar
Chelastar
April 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Personally I think reality stars make a fascinating astrological study. Manager Mom Kris is a Scorp which is how they manage to broker all those deals and make that money. Sister Khloe who has settled down with Scorpio Lamar Odam is obsessed with having a baby, not surprisingly she is a Cancer. Kim a typical Libra is in love w/ love and can’t make a decision to save her own life. Her fear of confrontation had her spouse finding out she was divorcing him through the media. They are like textbook cookbook astro. Fantastic!

aurora lights
aurora lights
April 24, 2012 10:31 am

i love this blog just how Mystic makes it – it is never boring and i learn heaps about all things, non-boring and fun is a great way to learn anything methinks, and i’ve learnt so much here. i like the surprise of it all because you can never sum it up as one kind of space, and astrology covers everything in reality. as a person who frequently alternates between being Sara Sadpants, Martha Mundane, Sandra Snootynose, Therese Tooserious, Sybil Sleek, Milly Silly, and Holly Jolly without even trying, and vice versa when i try to be one or the… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
April 24, 2012 10:28 am

Hmmm … well whilst I fondly wish that someone would anally electrocute KK with a cattle prod – because that would be far more interesting than her or her astro – it’s not something I’m prepared to get my panties in a twist over …. not today anyway.

😀

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
April 24, 2012 12:21 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

lol! now, that’s an image.

Lo
Lo
April 24, 2012 8:28 am

I have Leo north node … In 12th house. I’m not a performer, an actress or like KK. She actually makes me cringe. However I am guilty of the fashion parades … Haha! I am an artist but I wish my NN wasn’t in the 12th house… I feel somehow it would be easier for me to follow my NN if it was somewhere else … 🙁

Lo
Lo
April 24, 2012 9:08 am
Reply to  Lo

Edit to add: KK is vapid- mystic is anything but!! You have an amazing site and I like how you are a modern take on astrology – it’s a breath if fresh air!!

1 + 2
1 + 2
April 25, 2012 12:44 pm
Reply to  Lo

! have this NN placement too! I have come to the realization i need to allow my artistic side to run around otherwise i will feel out of sorts.

david5379
david5379
April 24, 2012 3:55 am

The fact they sent that email to mystic is pretty stupid on a few levels, first off it is fine if something is not really your cup of tea, but to go out of your way to email that person that you did not like any of there stuff serves no purpose, do you expect them to change their style just because you sent one measly email? Can they magically fit whatever preconceived notion you have in you mind out of thin air as if, “aha your right, I was just mistaken this whole time and with this minor adjustment… Read more »

aqualeoscorpmn
aqualeoscorpmn
April 24, 2012 1:24 pm
Reply to  david5379

its kinda what happens when You Go MC with something.. all views will come at you and its how you take them. Mystic is so honest and just blurts out everything that is why i like her nothing to hide.. and everything to share. Her ego isint much invested and shes more open to making her blog as personal for everyone as possible. Just like a Pisces 🙂 she is really a cool lady. I never felt uncomfortable here I have on other blogs. for saying the slightest oppsitional comment.

david5379
david5379
April 24, 2012 10:17 pm
Reply to  aqualeoscorpmn

exactly,and also, she has so many posts that are just hilarious, that thing about pisces hating packages that are hard to open and freaking out if it takes too long just had me cracking up for a few minutes, seriously were else are you going to get little hilarious tidbits like that? Or the way different signs eat or walk, or have an attitude towards this or that, its great

Lucy
Lucy
April 24, 2012 2:12 am

Maybe the K family are going through all this so they can become more deep.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
April 24, 2012 1:20 am

You should be able to blog about whatever you want Mystic! Seriously. This is ridiculous that anyone would complain about this. I’m not overly fond of KK and her clan because I don’t get why they are famous for doing nothing important, but she’s not any worse than any other stupid celebrity. People try to make shades of distinction but there really aren’t any. Celebs are just people who happen to have more money than most of us. They are subject to the same things that slip us up, like technology blunders, love blunders, religion blunders, etc…

bea
bea
April 23, 2012 11:59 pm

I have a leo NN too! Mine’s in the 12 conjunct Uranus. Not a clue as to what it all means!

But perhaps it explains why my ex-boss, who was always surprised at all the people I knew, called me Mata Hari?

Sagg Moon Lioness
Sagg Moon Lioness
April 23, 2012 11:58 pm

I’ve just checked and my North Node is Leo too. One of the most exhilarating things I can remember was doing a cartwheel in high heels through the middle of a nightclub dancefloor when I was about 21.
Oh, and I love the blend of celeb fluff and “gotta check Wikipedia to understand wtf Mystic is talking about” material on this site. I’m always learning something new!

eleneetha
eleneetha
April 23, 2012 11:22 pm

People love to say mean things about anyone on line. They maybe feel they are witty but constantly pointing out the most horrid things about anyone that may make more money than them or is real pretty and is a whore, or an ass of some sort..it goes on and on. Look at what The Daily Mail UK does and what the readers comment on and how mean they all are..and yet I still go read that daily! Or maybe we are in the middle of a collective phase on earth where too many video games are making people mad… Read more »

London
London
April 23, 2012 10:59 pm

This may sound like a dumb question but why are Sag risings like Bugs Bunny?

April 23, 2012 11:17 pm
Reply to  London

Yes, I have that question, too. I’m not Sagg rising, but I do have my True Node there, and I’ve always fancied myself more like the Road Runner.

London
London
April 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Lol well I am a Sagg rising and my legs are more like Porky pigs plus there about 25 inch long I think lol even the petite range is too long.

Smiley
Smiley
April 24, 2012 12:17 am
Reply to  London

I was thinking the same thing!! I am multiple Libra with Sag rising and… Neptune and NN conjunct the ascendant in the 12th house. (Is this what’s called Neptune & NN rising in the 12th, DiY astrologers, help!?) I certainly don’t have long legs (ditto the petite range prob!!) but I do have a constant quest for meaning! With NN currently going over these points, and Saturn wreaking havoc on my 5 Libran planets, I am both finding my feet and having to recheck their positioning on the ground constantly! Keeping me on my toes lol

April 24, 2012 12:21 am
Reply to  London

Haha! A low center of gravity can give you the competitive edge, lucky London. There’s always that 😉

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
April 24, 2012 1:15 am
Reply to  London

I’m a Sagg rising and I guess i like carrots. Maybe that makes me like Bugs Bunny? I used to like cross-dressing.

My hair is rarely long. I can count the number of times on 1 hand that I’ve allowed my hair to go past shoulders. It ususally requires clippers to maintain.

My legs ratio to my torso length makes them long but in the scheme of things, they don’t have a crazy inseam number.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
April 24, 2012 1:38 am

And as a Libran, having a relationship (at least as it appears superficially on the surface) means you’ve been doing something right. So therefore, not having a relationship is physical proof that you have F-ed up your life in some way. Unlike having money (unless you are tacky), it is also directly observable to others around you. So yes, I believe many Librans, including myself consider it a punishment from the gods to NOT be in a relationship. But with Saturn on Librans the past couple years, we still have the same feeling….EXCEPT add on the feeling that if the… Read more »

Piscean Under New Management
Piscean Under New Management
April 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Also, Personally I find it quite sublime when we juxtapose the seemingly banal with the seemingly Deep and Meaningful. All information is valid! Never Judge!
You never know when two apparently disparate pieces of data / information will prove vitally informative, or let us see things in a new way, or at least be interesting. Engage new people, new perspectives… new angles! fresh thinking! etc.

gemyogi
gemyogi
April 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Yes totally. Why not be open instead of closed and judgemental??

Red Star
Red Star
April 23, 2012 10:48 pm

I wouldn’t care so much about her over-exposure but for the fact that she’s a fur pusher, a person who couldn’t give a crap that her CRAP “fashions” featuring fur come for the terrible agonizing suffering of animals imprisoned in minusucule cages until they’re brutally brought out and anally electrocuted to make them just unconscious enough for the moment and then skinned alive during which they awaken and scream scream and scream until their bodies have been completely stripped of their skins and their still-live corpses are flung into piles, still breathing, dying one on top of the other. Is… Read more »

Dolores
Dolores
April 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Kate Moss is a real fur pusher too.

Piscean Under New Management
Piscean Under New Management
April 23, 2012 10:56 pm
Reply to  Red Star

OMG red star, I watched a fur farm video, it was hideous….I made myself watch it so I could actually understand what the campaign was about. FUQ. ING. HELL. I cried my face off. The people who work for the Humane Society deserve all the funding and campaign support they can get. They must have nerves of steel (not to mention others who work for mistreated human beings as well.. of course..).

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
April 24, 2012 10:21 am
Reply to  Red Star

God that is so vile … bloody humans

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
April 24, 2012 12:19 pm
Reply to  Red Star

oh god- horrible. I don’t buy fur and only retro/vintage leather (if I must). Too horrid!

Piscean Under New Management
Piscean Under New Management
April 23, 2012 10:29 pm

“Who says we can’t be deep and Kardashian?” Mystic, darlink, you KNOW what I think, I’ve said it before and just so we’re clear and in case you don’t always get through the comments where I did blah out my opinion (As i often do)…I will say it again, You Can Be Whatever You Want! I will write it as a red-wine infused “Affirmation of Mystic” prose poetry, with some shouty caps where I want to make a POINT: Fuq OPP (Other People’s Opinions), There are so many other astro blogs out there that are very earnest, kind, gentle, not… Read more »

Piscean Under New Management
Piscean Under New Management
April 23, 2012 10:30 pm

HAHAHA OPP I mean OPO “other people’s *opinions”

gemyogi
gemyogi
April 23, 2012 10:37 pm

“Astrology is about LIFE

therefore this blog is about LIFE

and EVERYTHING IN IT.”

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ie. if you find a post offensively SHALLOW, then please DON’T READ IT!! It’s quite simple, really. And if you want to censor other people’s blogs or opinions, please realise that that is actually impossible. All you can control is yourself and your own reactions to them.

MiloBloom
MiloBloom
April 23, 2012 10:26 pm

I’ve got NN at 0Leo in the 5th. Also in Leo/5th: Moon and Mars conjunction.

Yes, I’m in the performing arts 😉

Super-excited about Uranus! I’m a 0Lib Sun with 8Aries rising… Can’t wait to see what Uranus will bring when it touches my ascendant in June!

lionfish
lionfish
April 23, 2012 9:59 pm

My tuppence worth – for me, labels such as ‘deep’ or ‘shallow’ are irrelevant. Who decides what’s deep and what’s shallow? I learn as much, astro-wise, from this girl’s chart as any other. It interests me how astral elements are expressed in all kinds of lives. I love that I learn something every time I visit this blog.

Pegasus
Pegasus
April 23, 2012 10:02 pm
Reply to  lionfish

Yes, i only use ‘deep & shallow’ to decribe water.
Or earth.

April 23, 2012 10:45 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Yeah what they said, the fish with big teeth and fantastic hair, and the steed with big feathery wings.

harp
harp
April 23, 2012 11:04 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

I use deep and shallow at the gym when doing squats in my pump class. 🙂

April 23, 2012 11:13 pm
Reply to  harp

Ah, yes: good point, heavenly stringed instrument. And breathing, deep and shallow breathing.

April 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Also, a grave in the backyard! But maybe that’s what Pegs meant by earth?

April 24, 2012 1:24 am

exactly….

water, graves, and
,ummm, and thrusts 😉

April 24, 2012 7:03 am
Reply to  catfish moon

Awww yeah…

April 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Question: Is True Node the same thing as North Node?

Pegasus
Pegasus
April 23, 2012 10:01 pm

It always gets me too! Mean node True node South node
& North node but there are only 2 but with 4 names.
Does nobody’s node knows?

April 23, 2012 10:48 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Nobody’s node knows (the trouble I’ve seen…)

Love it, Pegs 🙂

April 24, 2012 1:16 am

🙂 what a hoot.

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
April 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Scorporation.. wow, I like you!! I have been researching your question. Afraid to ask since I am SO new to this astrology chart design but learning so much through these threads, hence now your question will help me! Thanks for asking the question. I thought the same thing! True Node = North Node!! Have a great day!! 🙂

Pegasus
Pegasus
April 23, 2012 10:03 pm
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

The what is ‘mean’ node?
Is it nasty?

April 23, 2012 10:42 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Haha! Mean nodes suck, nice nodes swallow. Eww. Anyhow… And what about the MC? Is the MC more like the North Node, or is the North Node more like the True Node? Or, am I just splitting hairs? My True is in Sagg 10 degrees and cozy in my 9th house; my MC is Sagg 17 degrees, and of course splits the 9th and 10th houses. Virgo Ellie, I am reminded of a quote by the economically-savvy Mr. Krabs: “Questions are a danger to you and a burden to others.” Ha! But, I’m certain that whomever shoulders the burden of… Read more »

harp
harp
April 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah, I hate mean nodes. I only like the truest of the true nodes … and the charming ones too! 🙂

April 24, 2012 1:22 am

oh wow…your true node and mean node are 7 degrees apart….hmmm.
Mine are only a degree and a half apart.

The MC=midheaven. It is the middle of the sky. It has nothing to do with the nodes.

April 24, 2012 6:58 am
Reply to  catfish moon

Thank You, whiskered luna carp! MC is not a node. So like the earth, then, whose North Pole is not exactly North, my True Node is also a bit askew from the MC.

And as above, so below. Haha

Tee
Tee
April 25, 2012 5:30 am

whiskered luna carp! had to interject as am laughing hysterically over your rephrasing of catfish moon’s name. Must be the Moon in Gem – everything feels so lighthearted today 😛

April 24, 2012 1:19 am

yes…the true node is the exact position. The mean north node is a estimate.

The node position flucuatates….alot….is why there is the two oppositions. Personally, I always use the true node. But they are really really close to each other usually.

April 24, 2012 7:02 am
Reply to  catfish moon

OH: “mean” like the average of numbers! Of course. *sigh* So True Node is exact, and Mean North is the average of the fluctuations. And MC has nothing to do with either.

Thanks for your help, Catfish Moon 🙂

April 25, 2012 1:00 am

You are most welcome Scorporation! 🙂

Link
Link
April 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Sometime later watching 4 corners I start to get a bad feeling about Anders Breivik. Suspicions confirmed– Aquarius Sun conj Mars and Merc. Virgo Moon conj Saturn. Penny Thornton looks at his transits and Norway’s in more detail. A terrible tragedy, and disappointing to discover he was a psycho-Aqua.

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
April 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Reply to  Link

oh well he had to be some sign or another i suppose.

i don’t have strong feelings about Kim, i don’t follow her but i don’t know people think she is so bad. has she done anything vile?

Anon
Anon
April 23, 2012 9:28 pm

I agree with Buckle totally! Can’t stand it!!

There are so many interesting people out there.
Why focus on a shallow celebrity that the mainstream media already bangs on about enough. Ugh!

“Who says we can’t be deep and Kardashian?”

I’m seriously gobsmacked by that comment!. You’re kidding right?

I will not be renewing my sub when it expires.

gemyogi
gemyogi
April 23, 2012 10:33 pm
Reply to  Anon

Personally I find the whole kardashian thing (eg shallow, talentless ‘celebrities’ ) boring and annoying… but having said that, bring on the whole deep and shallow everything, the universe contains far more than we can possibly conceive… and I love a bit of trivia, gossip and silliness as well as philosophy and intellectual discussion. So I will be renewing my sub, thankyou Mystic for catering to many different tastes and people. XOXXOXOXOX

Buckle (Aries, Pisces Asc, Gem moon)
Buckle (Aries, Pisces Asc, Gem moon)
April 24, 2012 9:56 am
Reply to  gemyogi

Oh I hope you don’t unsubscribe over a Kardashian! They’re not worth it!

Seriously, Mystic is always so welcoming of input. Communicate, don’t exterminate! 😀

gemyogi
gemyogi
April 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Umm.. as I said in my post “I will be renewing my sub, thankyou Mystic”

gemyogi
gemyogi
April 24, 2012 1:54 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

Ooops I think you meant to reply to Anon not me…

leogroover
leogroover
April 23, 2012 10:45 pm
Reply to  Anon

I think MM gets the blend jsut right. You could treat this blog like telly you jsut don’t watch stuff you don’t like and watch the stuff you do. simple really.
I have NN in Leo and love it. After jsut finishing a 8 show production I know i can handle the drama queens and still be the boss backstage. i love all the dramas. It is so me me me

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 24, 2012 11:02 pm
Reply to  leogroover

hee hee xx

Buckle (Aries, Pisces Asc, Gem moon)
Buckle (Aries, Pisces Asc, Gem moon)
April 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Um, well I’m gonna be the one to say we can’t be deep and Kardashian.

I won’t lie to you!

I can’t stand that stuff. Not even for a laugh. It bores me so much it’s like ‘dumb tranqs’ or something.

Liz
Liz
April 24, 2012 12:42 am

Aries Sun, Pisces Asc, Virgo Moon
I agree with you 100%.

Piscean Under New Management
Piscean Under New Management
April 24, 2012 12:53 am

What I found about this, though, Buckle, is the way that a post like this simply / also opens up discussions in the comments about all manner of things barely relating to the actual post. To my mind, it’s just a starting point for discussions about, say, meaningless celebrity culture, other people in the public eye with ‘interesting’ / noteworthy astro, the North Node, Leo, NN and Leo, Fur and animal ethics (see somewhere below), I mean, all sorts of stuff comes up. Of course there are totally interesting and more ‘worthwhile’ people to talk about, and Mystic often does.… Read more »

April 24, 2012 1:13 am

Agreed PUNM

If I have no interest in a post, I don’t comment. I certainly don’t feel the need to bash it or Mystic. That is not directed at you Buckle, to be clear. You were obviously responding to Mystic’s statement in the post.

This is a prime example of a North Node in Leo person who we know of. So I am thinking and none come to mind that I know of personally.

Buckle (Aries, Pisces Asc, Gem moon)
Buckle (Aries, Pisces Asc, Gem moon)
April 24, 2012 9:52 am
Reply to  catfish moon

I am not bashing Mystic. Mystic is my choice for the best astro. I am simply responding and there was no aggro in that at all 🙂

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 24, 2012 10:59 pm

yea that’s cool, no aggro spotted xx

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
April 24, 2012 12:58 pm

But is it not good to provide a forum in which we can discuss WHY the K-Clan are so boring and WHY we dismay so much over their prominence in all things media, and to critique, understand and maybe over-throw our modern times??
Or is that boring too?
🙂

NYC harp
NYC harp
April 23, 2012 8:42 pm

I’m sure the judgemental commenter would be calling me shallow too.
I have Sun-NN in Libra + Leo Asc + Mutability Virgoness and I ESPECIALLY love your fashion, design, perfume ads, celeb posts thankyou!! My job is hardcore the opposite, but I love to jazz up life with my Libra-Leo personality.

And yes, the Uranus aspect is MAJOR for Libra right now.

Go Mystic!
xxx

Charley
Charley
April 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Gotta take the deep with the shallow, blended is even better. Why I love this blog!

I have NN in Leo, in the 5th house. It leaks out in online exhibitionism but I think if I could just channel it better in my career life could actually go somewhere.

virgotigress
virgotigress
April 24, 2012 10:02 pm
Reply to  Charley

I’m with you re the blog Charley

Bugs
Bugs
April 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Wishing I had better legs and organising a hair cut this week. No wish to know zip about what’s her name or her bland astro. But it’s a lot safer here than telly where they keep flashing terrible images involving sheep and cows and so forth. This girl’s astro is probably far and away more interesting.

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 23, 2012 11:32 pm
Reply to  Bugs

Tahnk U Bugs! I enjoy reading star astrology rather than watching all that gosspy crap on TV or the paparatzi exploiting the beautiful Kirsti Alley’s puffy tummy. C’mon whos tummy looks perfect after you’ve had a few kids and your in your 60’s??? I feel so badly for them and love her for her comedic acting AND her mushy tummy too!

Baristagem
Baristagem
April 23, 2012 8:12 pm

😯

OMG! 😯

I have North Node 21 degrees in Leo 5th house!

I have a fine collection of voice impersonations that I do, Dr Aqua describes it as my savant talent… 😯

But I would not like to be on television… 😯 😯

Baristagem
Baristagem
April 23, 2012 8:47 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

😯

Oh wait! I did do a nudie run along Balmoral beach – Ok… so I was 4yrs old, but STILL! 😯

Baristagem
Baristagem
April 23, 2012 9:19 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

😯

She may be missing a nose in this pic but Kim is DEEP just follow her tweets… oh and isn’t she dating KANYE!?! 😯

NYC harp
NYC harp
April 23, 2012 9:38 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

No way, is she dating Kayne? I did not know. His last album was cool. His ambition even cooler to observe. 🙂

NYC harp

😯

He is!

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
April 24, 2012 12:53 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

NN in Leo AND it’s a 5th house Leo!
I’ve said it before, and I repeat – we need to get you a TV show…

Pin It on Pinterest