The Leo Also Rises

Venus in Gemini, Uranus in Aries, Saturn in Libra, Mercury Whatever – it’s like all the astro is just outrageously fave for Leos all of a sudden. No more nutty love life. Leos all over the world and probably on interplanetary communes are waking up and realizing that they do not have to date lunatics.  That if the best you can say about a relationship is that “oh well, it’s karmic” – it may not be that flash after all. Leos are massing. The Leo Also Rises. There is but one insanely irritating astro-factor for our Leo right now. Can you guess what it is?

Sunshine
Sunshine
April 6, 2012 2:58 pm

This leo must have caught her pants on fire. Hot hot hot for everyone, anything. I don’t know what it is but my GOODness I feel like a cat in the jungle about to attack some prey I mean penis.

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 8, 2012 3:26 pm
Reply to  Sunshine

Haha I feel the same ! Just the other day I was working out listening to Madonna and had a mind blowing power trip lol (venus & pluto in 4H scorp, moon in 6H cap) I decided no more bullshh ! And is it true Leos and sagg are immune to retro mars ?(I’m a 5H sag sun with Leo rising) very interesting… I mean I haven’t felt the effects of retro mars in Virgo physically even though my mars is in aries but yeah may have been ruthlessly trying to have things go my way at the expense of… Read more »

Sha
Sha
April 6, 2012 11:06 am

Kudos for the pic <mystic, it's amazing ! <3333 🙂 ~

Bluesky
Bluesky
April 7, 2012 10:09 am
Reply to  Sha

I know. Great pic. I feel like I am doing this psychedelic roar in my head now. No one knows but me. People hate it when I really roar because it is rare and unexpected (and, I think, scary for people when I do). At least the delic teeth would be distracting and possibly entertaining for those within roaring distance.

Lucy
Lucy
April 6, 2012 3:47 am

After years of renting and walking everywhere, (which was just fine),
feel like I suddenly want an Architectural Digest style home and a black BMW in the driveway, am so concerned with my looks, and would like a man to lightly hook arms with on a stroll in Paris.

Yeah. The Leo is coming home.

leogroover
leogroover
April 6, 2012 6:19 am
Reply to  Lucy

Know the feeling Lucy. I look at designer flats in my area and swoon. Should i get a new kitchen that will make the rest of my flat look eeek or just move? I can see one from where Im sitting this morning with the sunrise on a brand new day. its nice to dream.
However i had my car cleaned to an inch of its life yesterday and it looks brand new!

Ether
Ether
April 6, 2012 3:35 am

True!
I have been pursued by a very young cap rising kataka sun man-and oh my the old-school etiquette is delish. He is so beyond sane(Taurus moon) and available I’m left wondering-how did I attract this??? Must be a vibe shift – I love it-his Venus in Leo which I’d say makes me the cat’s meow for him-
meanwhile my desire for lunatics has dropped considerably

Bluesky
Bluesky
April 6, 2012 1:44 am

LOL—“…if the best you can say about a relationship is that “oh well, it’s karmic” – it may not be that flash after all.”

catfish moon
catfish moon
April 6, 2012 2:07 am
Reply to  Bluesky

Love it! So true.

Myself and 2 of my kids are leo moons. Their dad is a leo rising! UMM….Does that make me one of the lunatics…lol. He is dating this young girl and the kids are over it. I wish he would be too for their sake. She does have some off balance indicators, though nothing psycho.

Bluesky
Bluesky
April 7, 2012 10:02 am
Reply to  catfish moon

you must be the one who got away!

Taurus81
Taurus81
April 5, 2012 10:54 pm

How does this affect a Leo ascendant? Moon?

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 6, 2012 1:20 am
Reply to  Taurus81

Ditto that. Am Gemini with Leo rising so always curious about the Leo posts on here as I find they really resonate with what’s going on with me.

rosebud
rosebud
April 6, 2012 1:29 am
Reply to  Anonymous

samee except with my mars…one day i felt FANFUQINGTASTIC and then i found that other post about leos being off the wall from a few days back up.

rosebud
rosebud
April 6, 2012 1:30 am
Reply to  rosebud

off the wall in a fanfuqingtastic way too, i must add

Ms.
Ms.
April 5, 2012 10:42 pm

what if your Leo ex IS the lunatic?

I just got some really not ok news yesterday about some behind back play. contact thievery backfired and my kataka stronghold showed loyalty. I WISH he would meet someone

MissyLeo
MissyLeo
April 5, 2012 9:26 pm

I’m afraid I won’t get to date at all if I don’t date lunatics! I haven’t been in a relationship for 8 years to be honest … 🙁

UnicornMoon
UnicornMoon
April 5, 2012 8:05 pm

It’s not Neptune, remember that when Neptune left Aquarius, it was like taking a big breath after being underwater for a long time. And a while ago Mystic said that Leos and Saggos were immune to Mars in Virgo, hahaha.

So it’s probably something that has to do with Jupiter in Taurus or Pluto in Cap?

UnicornMoon
UnicornMoon
April 5, 2012 8:08 pm

Mid-April needs to arrive faster!

Ms. Noir
Ms. Noir
April 5, 2012 8:40 pm
Reply to  UnicornMoon

Agreed! Sick of having to watch my finances. Do. Not. Like. :/

leogroover
leogroover
April 5, 2012 9:06 pm
Reply to  UnicornMoon

F yeah!!!!!

triple fire
triple fire
April 6, 2012 12:23 am
Reply to  UnicornMoon

that’s exactly what I’ve been thinking…

Baristagem
Baristagem
April 5, 2012 8:09 pm

😯

Madonna was tweeting today – 2nd time since her new album release! She is trying to re-engage with fans using social media, this will definitely earn her some moolah!

Plus, she is really, really funny! 😯

Piscean Under New Management
Piscean Under New Management
April 5, 2012 9:05 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

Abbe May posted a fabulous link to a 1990 speech by madonna at Rome airport:

Old Man Uranus
Old Man Uranus
April 5, 2012 10:12 pm

Madonna’s perfume hits the counters like now. I work for the company that manufactures it. No joke, smells like a New Jersey skank – like cheap floral & cigarette smoke in sprayed-up hair. I’m from NJ so I can say that with authority. Don’t get me wrong, she’s great.

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 6, 2012 12:10 am
Reply to  Old Man Uranus

Isn’t she from new jersey? maybe that’s the effect she was after – bringing back the good old days? lol 😀

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 6, 2012 12:11 am
Reply to  Old Man Uranus

aa no! i am totally wrong. bay city michigan, and i am about to go to sleep so will not google the location…

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
April 6, 2012 2:27 am
Reply to  Old Man Uranus

lol! Too funny.
I wonder what Madonna actually really wears herself? I doubt her own scent.

Pegasus
Pegasus
April 6, 2012 9:30 pm
Reply to  Old Man Uranus

Her clothing range looks the same as the ‘scent’ (not parfum) smells then?

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
April 10, 2012 3:36 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Somehow, I have zero interest in what Madonna is hocking now I am mean selling. Just was never a Madonna Wannabe or into her whole bitch shtick. You can be a trailblazer w/o the bad attitude.
Am curious to smell this scent after the trashy description now though. 🙂

Piscean Under New Management
Piscean Under New Management
April 5, 2012 9:02 pm

does that mean Austudy will finally come through for me? Leo rules my second house. Except this whole mars retro crap is in my 3rd house. confused? doesn’t care? about to spend the entire weekend asleep on the beach or drinking with slightly nervy but potentially spunky new friends? YES.

billyd
billyd
April 6, 2012 2:03 am

I’m so feeling it! My condo has levied a special assessment that is big enough to fund a new car plus I have to get a surgery that was done two years ago re-tweaked and the hospital insists on full cash payment up front, even though I have insurance. Don’t believe anything you hear about the economic recover in the USA. It’s not a happening thing. I am so ready for good things. Bring it. Bring it. Bring it.

andromeda
andromeda
April 7, 2012 8:17 am

Omg, totally feeling this. Some of my fave peeps are off to the UK to do Avebury circle and other sacred sites for Summer Solstice, full on gorgeous Gaia energy work I would much to be part of this 2012 in the middle of a melbourne winter… argh!

Baristagem
Baristagem
April 5, 2012 7:43 pm

😯

Is it something in Gemini ticking them off? Whereas we are off tweeting stuff like this…

Piscean Under New Management
Piscean Under New Management
April 5, 2012 9:00 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

HAHAHA

Lyouke
Lyouke
April 5, 2012 6:45 pm

not sure what the ‘astro-factor’ is, but after x years with ‘karmas’, how do u find someone truly worthy of the king/queen of the jungle… leos truly getting their leo on.

Zentriplet
Zentriplet
April 5, 2012 6:38 pm

off-topic apology… but I just saw the ‘Astrology’ pic on the Daily Scopes page. LOL. It’s adorably trippy.

Mystic, you find such gems for us to treasure – bless you!

Oh… hang on, I got so distracted I forgot to read my ‘scope…%-)

Leda
Leda
April 5, 2012 5:53 pm

they are mostly married with kids & mortgage… stuck baby stuck…

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
April 5, 2012 5:41 pm

Has Neptune in Pisces rendered them to become hyper-sensitive to hairspray fumes?

fluidfeline

April 6, 2012 11:56 am
Reply to  Saturnalien

Haha!!

AirOnFire
AirOnFire
April 5, 2012 5:41 pm

“Leos all over the world and probably on interplanetary communes are waking up and realizing that they do not have to date lunatics.”

So we don’t have to date other leos?.. 😉 Because my latest fiasco of a relationship (that WAS painfully karmic) was with another leo rising/mars in leo. And to make matters worse, he was still dealing ( and involving me in it on an emotional level ) with his psycho ex, who was, of course a leo!

leogroover
leogroover
April 5, 2012 8:53 pm
Reply to  AirOnFire

of course. you poor dear us Leos are difficult peeps even when we are being good

Rosie
Rosie
April 5, 2012 5:30 pm

Haha mercury whatever…lol

orderoutofchaos
orderoutofchaos
April 5, 2012 5:12 pm

OMG! Is that why I feel like I’ve just been dumped by Leo Lover?

Ms.
Ms.
April 5, 2012 10:39 pm

your handle is my node mantra x

Messy Leo
Messy Leo
April 5, 2012 4:48 pm

Venus squaring Neptune in our sector of relationships?

Messy Leo
Messy Leo
April 5, 2012 4:54 pm
Reply to  Messy Leo

Oh, I guess it’s in the sector of transformation and other people’s stuff. woops

Messy Leo
Messy Leo
April 5, 2012 4:55 pm
Reply to  Messy Leo

Mars retro in our money house!

violetmoon
violetmoon
April 5, 2012 4:45 pm

Jupiter in Taurus perhaps?

AllyLEOAQUA
AllyLEOAQUA
April 5, 2012 4:41 pm

ugh.. something to do with $$. maybe? ok but for real,,, THIS IS AWESOME!!! wooo. come here good love life, i feel you in the air. 🙂 also about F&$*$%&$*^ time.

leogroover
leogroover
April 5, 2012 9:01 pm
Reply to  AllyLEOAQUA

yes we can be fab but cant spend a cent on our selves. WT? keep it all for biz and bills and boring stuff.

AllyLEOAQUA
AllyLEOAQUA
April 6, 2012 10:35 am
Reply to  leogroover

O.!!! and i seriously have lost every single important communication while mercury has been in retrograde… like but i also leo in mercury and my S$*% was either lost or stolen and i basically cried. but i almost forgot about it.

Quadrupled