One Direction – Five Justin Biebers – No Fire/Water Signs.

Unless you have a tweenie daughter (or know someone in this demographic) you may not be aware of the musical sensation that is One Direction

Think basically Five Justin Biebers, super-clean & the most perfectly mum-friendly, self-esteem enhancing lyrics ever to come out of a boy band. If you don’t believe me re the lyrics, watch the clip below: You don’t need make-up, you don’t need mini skirts. Your studying hard is what i what i find most attractive about you. That and the way you flick your hair. Genius.

They’re two Virgos, two Capricorns and one Aquarius – the Aqua is Harry, with the curly hair.  I reckon he’ll be the first to break out lol.

emma
emma
July 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Four Earth Signs and an Air Sign…Harry is the odd one out lol:)

sweetpea
sweetpea
July 23, 2012 1:13 pm
Reply to  emma

Cute pop song…I like a good bop along..

sweetpea
sweetpea
July 23, 2012 1:15 pm
Reply to  emma

Cute pop song…I like a good bop along..

No wonder they’re called One Direction…there aren’t any mutables… 😉

sweetpea
sweetpea
July 23, 2012 1:16 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Apparently I have gone parrot…

Tones
Tones
April 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Somebody post this clip on Germaine Greer’s FB page. It will have her sliding out of her chair… Beautiful Boys indeed.

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
April 9, 2012 8:38 pm

So if No 4 is the Aqua, who are the Caps and Virgos out of No 1, 2, 3 and 5? Anyone? I’d love to know which is which. Wild guess is 1 & 2 are Virgos and 3 & 5 are Caps?????

Saturnalien
Saturnalien
April 10, 2012 8:40 am
Reply to  fluidfeline

I’m guessing the other way around. (Purely because I’ve got Venus in Cappy and find 1 & 2 to be the most attractive out of the whole bunch – not that I’d go there, way too young & square for me!)

April 9, 2012 6:38 pm

Yes, prefer musician’s musicians. Proper studio ones.

April 9, 2012 6:36 pm

They love that Oz’s drinking age is 18 compared to USA of 21.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
April 10, 2012 6:38 am
Reply to  Pegasus

What is driving age in Oz? Is it 15 like is here in the US? and if it is, are there greater traffic fatalities from it?

April 10, 2012 9:19 am

EEL, States vary. In SA it’s 16. In Victoria 18years,
so either 16 or 18.
So it’s 15 in USofA, that’s mighty young for heavy machinery.
Yes, many youths in accidents mostly from booze driving.
The drinking legal age is 18 though compared to 21 where you are.
So here they get their license to drink & drive same time.

The boy band above said ‘they couldn’t wait to get here coz of the 18 drink age’ after touring America.

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 9, 2012 4:15 pm

Sorry i know in australia everthing is friendlier, 🙂 but these kids were created to haul Coke and Pepsi and anything else on there backs that capitalisim can throw on them. Everythings cute now like a petstore pup, but those lights opnions can be crushing. Just hope no one ends up Overdosing because of the highly unnatural environment/ stress.

But i was dying to know there signs and just saw them yesterday. Im suprised no aries as they fought eachother for the camera. Im sure a aries rising in there or moon..

gemyogi
gemyogi
April 9, 2012 7:58 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Oh no! Don’t tell me that studios and labels actually ‘create’ bands to sell products and records to gullible teenage girls! When will the evils of capitalism stop?!

Yes, I am being sarcastic. Good luck to them I say. It would be kind of fun to be in a band, making records and doing shows etc when you’re that young I think.

Aslan
Aslan
April 9, 2012 12:03 pm

as an avid watcher of one direction and a leo the Aqua is my favorite, but us fans know that they love each other far too much to break up. At least as long as the Aqua and the Cap louis are in love.

librarian (virgo)
librarian (virgo)
April 9, 2012 11:30 am

Oooh, this is a catchy song. Wasn’t it the tune for one of the celeb-biggest-loser / weigh-in shows in Oz recently? It wasn’t till the end of the show that the boys became friends and decided to enter themselves as a band to increase their chances of winning. And they did. It must have been the two Capricorn’s who came up with the idea, and the virgo’s agreed, and they agreed to nab the Aqua, Harry, cause he brings the front man vibe. Then Simon Cowell signed them. I don’t know all the details, but it’s not just a regular… Read more »

librarian (virgo)
librarian (virgo)
April 9, 2012 1:10 pm

lol Germaine Greer wrote ‘The Boy’ – about this very thing. I haven’t read it but saw an interview with Greer where she does depth analysis of the collective interest in boy bands. Her interview with Westlife may still be on You Tube.

April 9, 2012 6:35 pm

Myst, got kidnapped by them and then they grew on you?
You accidentally picked up your daughter’s ipod for your walk or work out and it worked out?
Please don’t succumb to purchasing a pair of
‘Not my Daughter’s Jeans’ instead of Levi’s or you won’t be forgiven :-).

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
April 9, 2012 3:16 am

bingo. me too. Authenticity vs packaged, canned ready for market.

librarian (virgo)
librarian (virgo)
April 9, 2012 11:55 am
Reply to  scorpiorising

hype and the way it is constructed is interesting.

Liz
Liz
April 9, 2012 1:54 am

I have little good to say today about the current big music biz.

Today Jupiter is transiting exactly opposite my Neptune, Venus exactly square my Moon and Mars retro tightly conjunct my Moon – trying hard not to be Bah Humbug incarnate!

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
April 9, 2012 3:15 am
Reply to  Liz

I second that. It’s because, I work in the industry and know the tricks of the trade that I’ve have become extremely jaded about it’s practices. Deceptive. They are marketing a type and using deceptive measures to do so. But, it will make mega money for the producers and managers.

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 9, 2012 8:50 am
Reply to  Liz

having the same jupter opp neptune transit now – Astrodienst take on it is a tad off-putting :’wrapped up’ – look after your resources, no risky investments unless you have a knack for them (so if you are a hedge fund manager Liz, I’d say go for it) and beware of being deliberately deceived (to paraphrase)…

Aqualeoscorpmn
Aqualeoscorpmn
April 9, 2012 3:56 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Thanks, i was looking for a sentance like this. Same ish diffrent day. Pisceans are so dreamy and unassuming.

there SNL performances were sad and akward. They looked bored spoiled unsure and unhappy. I wouldnt be suprised if the universitys paid them to write those lyrics. Nothing like fresh debt slaves.

Ahh the joys of the societial success train, all aboard.

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
April 9, 2012 8:29 pm
Reply to  Liz

Same Liz – Jupiter trans opp natal Neptune in Scorp. And Mars opp Neptune transit is occurring on my ASC/DSC with Venus on IC opp MC and Moon tomorrow – mutable mayhem or magic??? A lot is happening and I AM very ‘go with the flow’ at the moment. Opting to turn off the struggle switch. Amazing how much easier things become when you do (not that I’m saying it’s easy, I have been practicing this for awhile).

mollybloom
mollybloom
April 8, 2012 11:40 pm

my thirteen years old friend’s libra son, who goes to school everyday wearing his Terre d’ Hermès perfume, when asked, said Justin Biebier “is a ‘shit’-nuff said”. I don’t know what he would think about these five. mmhh…

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
April 9, 2012 8:24 pm
Reply to  mollybloom

Ha, my 11 y old (almost 12) says something similar, yet surprisingly knows his songs and a lot about him for someone who is scoff material. It’s not cool for boys to be into JB.

Piscean under new mgt.
Piscean under new mgt.
April 8, 2012 9:55 pm

Hey, that’s wierd! old name came up.

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 8, 2012 9:54 pm

lol. Yes, the girls listen to this and think, oh yayyy sqeeeeee!!! I can be smart AND attractive but not just only to awkward geeks, if these guys sing it then it must be true!! The Outdoorsy Multi-Scorp once told me that he thinks glasses are hot. That may be so but the only person who ever hit on me when I was bespectacled was a rather sleazy older man when I was 19 years old. eeeew (not that glasses are necessarily equated with study or brains, but staring at books for long enough every day *will* trash your eyesight… Read more »

equinoxe
equinoxe
April 8, 2012 11:15 pm

no guy has ever tried to crack onto me either when I’ve worn my glasses.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
April 9, 2012 2:25 am
Reply to  equinoxe

There is def. a megane fetish!
I’ve noticed it helps when you have stylish and fashionably “loud” glasses and have clothes that rock the style like some vintage pin-up thing.
“Sarah Palin-MILF” invisible frame glasses don’t help. :/
Unless you want old gross fat dudes picking you up.

equinoxe
equinoxe
April 9, 2012 12:00 pm

yes I know there is a megane fetish! and I’ve got a pair of stylish glasses but I guess, where I live, the guys are attracted to the blonde bimbo stripper/model look.

Maybe that’s my problem – I don’t go all out to get dressed up. Of course I make an effort to look nice but I’m not putting on that vintage pin-up gear. It’s not me.

Why can’t there be a fetish for women who don’t give a stuff? I reckon I’d have more luck being a lesbian. Lol

equinoxe
equinoxe
April 9, 2012 12:28 pm
Reply to  equinoxe

and I say that because I feel very masculine. I’m not a girly-girl.
I feel like a man trapped in a woman’s body. I like men’s clothes, shoes,bags… men’s everything.

And why do women have to make all the effort to get a man. What do men do?.. NOTHING!!! It sucks.

April 9, 2012 6:41 pm

‘Megane’ a renault car?What’s a megane.

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
April 10, 2012 6:35 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Megane is Japanese for “spectacles”.

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 9, 2012 2:03 am

That is sad ya’ll. I have been wearing glasses for over 22 years. I have never worn contacts. I get hit on. BUT I have the sexy shy librarian thing down(I even worked in the library as a teenager). They love it once they realize that behind my quiet demeanor lies a lioness. Plus I wear clothes that show I have a feminine frame.

Catfish Moon
Catfish Moon
April 9, 2012 2:04 am
Reply to  Anonymous

oops. Twas me, speckled wearing Catfish Moon.

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 9, 2012 2:27 am
Reply to  Anonymous

hm, there you go… i do think only a certain kind of guy is attracted to the glasses-wearing girls (assuming we are in hetero-land). Could be your lioness vibes coming thru 🙂 Mind you I am not a guy, so what would I know. I could just be a frosty little so and so.

Piscean closed for renovation
Piscean closed for renovation
April 9, 2012 2:27 am

again! management not renovation… odd

Shannon
Shannon
April 9, 2012 1:37 pm

PUNM, as a long time resident of homo-land, just about every lesbian I know has a thing for girls with glasses. I know a Pisces & a Cancer who lament their need for them but I have seen both of their gfs (Gem & Libra respectively) have mini mental breakdowns at the suggestion that they would wear contacts as an alternative on a night out. And they are HOT. I’m talking regularly stopped on the street by unknown guys/girls hot.

On a semi related note, this always makes me giggle!

catfish moon
catfish moon
April 9, 2012 4:04 pm
Reply to  Shannon

HA! That tumbler site is funny.

I wear my glasses well. I pick cats eye frames that give me a different look. I naturally have down turn bedroom eyes. My glasses are cute!
I like guys who appreciate a girl with glasses. A guy/gal who wouldn’t hit on a girl cause she wears glasses is not a guy/gal for me. But ugly glasses suck.

Little Joey
Little Joey
April 8, 2012 9:39 pm

All I know of them is that Harry (17 yo) had a relationship with a 32 y o tv celeb in England. And that they make me want to puke…

PlutoPixie
PlutoPixie
April 8, 2012 11:38 pm
Reply to  Little Joey

As Mystic said, Harry would be the first to break out & it seems he may have already done so.

booteslacuna
booteslacuna
April 9, 2012 8:03 am
Reply to  PlutoPixie

‘break out’?? I thought she was talking about his skin.
I was menaced by them at his age. Maybe Aquas have unusual hormones.

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
April 9, 2012 8:19 pm
Reply to  booteslacuna

The treatment plans and diet knowledge are so much more advanced these days – especially when you are in an industry riding on your looks.

libran dreamchild
libran dreamchild
April 8, 2012 9:11 pm

you think one of them will do a wrong-sexy ad campaign for Sprite?

TTD
TTD
April 8, 2012 8:39 pm

One of them was seeing a 30 year old! Not so squeeky cleeeen

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
April 9, 2012 1:51 am
Reply to  TTD

I bet it was the Aquarius one that was into the older relationship! =)

lionfish
lionfish
April 9, 2012 9:36 am

I have it on good authority from a teenage family member that yes, it was Harry who was dating the older woman!

Electric Eel Libran
Electric Eel Libran
April 9, 2012 12:17 pm
Reply to  lionfish

LOL! I knew it would not be the male Cappies to date an older woman! That left the Virgos or the Aqua.

If i have to make vague general sun sign guesses, male Caps and male Scorpios are the least likely to date an older woman.

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
April 9, 2012 8:16 pm

My ex-hb (of 17 year relationship) is a Scorp and 6 years younger than me.

anonymous
anonymous
April 9, 2012 9:03 pm
Reply to  fluidfeline

6 years is nothing!

Go Madonna – 29 years difference between her and her young bf.

Messy Leo
Messy Leo
April 8, 2012 8:21 pm

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

Messy Leo
Messy Leo
April 8, 2012 8:26 pm
Reply to  Messy Leo

I’ll just say I never met a guy that liked me for studying hard. Pluto’s telling me that’s just what they say to the cute girls so they don’t come off like the rest of the jerk-off guys bunging up the system.
“Oh, come one Messy! The times are a-changin’!”

I just had to get that out of my system, because this is actually something I DESPERATELY want to believe in:)

Happy Oester!

Gemstar
Gemstar
April 9, 2012 12:38 am
Reply to  Messy Leo

Hi Messy Leo,

My testimony, if it helps:
Guys have always been turned on by my academic excellence. Well, There were a few at uni that just wanted women to nod and say ‘oh you are so right’ to them. As if they wanted no competition from gals and just their ego stroked. But most guys over my studying and working life have been great people who like a female high achiever in whatever field. They know that comes with putting in time and they support that.
Don’t think that there’s only one kind of guy out there =)

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
April 9, 2012 7:42 am
Reply to  Gemstar

I can attest to being admired for my academic prowess. Also my specs. In my experience, ‘naughty brainiac’ is up there with ‘naughty librarian’ for some folk, so take heart Messy.

WOOHOO
WOOHOO
April 9, 2012 8:46 am

I definitely agree. Plenty of guys like a smart, hard working girl. They just don’t like it rubbed in their face.

librarian (virgo)
librarian (virgo)
April 9, 2012 11:11 am

You said it sister. Many girl’s and guys get off on being with someone with higher quals than they, it’s like you become their chic-geek trophie. I’ve never been with a person whom I had to ‘dumb down’ for. yyuuck. I have recently been checking out new specs with my Cappy GF. we used to vintage shop, now we shop for frames. we got told off on saturday for wanting to take photos of us each wearing the $700 specs – optometrist assistant said it was store policy NO PHOTOS. My fabulous Cap GF argued – even if we erase… Read more »

April 9, 2012 6:47 pm

Love the french word for spectacles, ‘lunettes’. Like luna goggles. Better to see the moon with?

Only wear tortoiseshell, spring loaded so can sit on head when not in use for reading. So easy and accessible, ‘cept when you can’t find them coz they are on your head already.
Feel a right twit then!

gemyogi
gemyogi
April 9, 2012 8:03 pm
Reply to  Messy Leo

I’ve had really thick glasses (aka coke-bottle), contact lenses, and now have quite cool glasses… Men and women have complimented me on my latest pair… but maybe they just thought I was hot, not the glasses. Personally I think lots of glasses-wearers are hot, and I do love smart people.

Savannah
Savannah
April 8, 2012 7:42 pm

Harry is very cute, without sounding like a dirty old woman…but like the youngest Hanson lad he’s got it.

Zaiborg
Zaiborg
April 8, 2012 7:41 pm

Just showed this photo to my 7 year old daughter, and funnily enough she pointed to the curly haired boy and said ‘but he’s not a Beiber Mum…”

Piscean under new mgt.
Piscean under new mgt.
April 8, 2012 6:56 pm

*utters various blasphemies* even the Chinese communist party would approve of that.

Anonymous