Wanted by 45 different law enforcement agencies during the 1930’s, he conned arch-gangster Al Capone, sold the Eiffel Tower (twice) and wrote a list of Commandments For Con Men that actually seem quite sensible advice for everyday living. Or is that because my Saturn-Moon transit has sent me sociopathic?
1. Be a patient listener (it is this, not fast talking, that gets a con-man his coups).
2. Never look bored.
3. Wait for the other person to reveal any political opinions, then agree with them.
4. Let the other person reveal religious views, then have the same ones.
5. Hint at sex talk, but don’t follow it up unless the other fellow shows a strong interest.
6. Never discuss illness, unless some special concern is shown.
7. Never pry into a person’s personal circumstances (they’ll tell you all eventually).
8. Never boast. Just let your importance be quietly obvious.
9. Never be untidy.
10. Never get drunk.
And he was a Multiple Conjunct Capricorn! Sun! South Node! Venus! Mercury! Jupiter!
Guess what he had Rising? Gemini lol. Moon too. Neptune Rising. Fascinating chart.